I tried it, it looks good. You could have various versions of the Milking Cuirass, some with skimpy swimsuit or bikini style underwear.

( This is Version 0.2 ) In one of the pictures there are gaps between the wrists and arms, I checked it in the original and it has them as well.

I am using CBBEv3 with bodyslide 2 and HDT... everywhere except between the legs fits perfectly, and the outfit is there, it just needs pulling down to conform with the body...

REQUEST...

I like the idea that one of the posters made, of maybe in the future having the cowbell moving around on her neck, I'd also like maybe having a Cowbell noise.

How about adding an armour rating and making it enchantable and upgradable, so you can go to war in style.

I don't know if you can do it, but how about increasing nipple size when you are wearing it, because of the vacuum in the cups. As well as maybe adding a couple of perks or enchantments.

Perk... +10% speechcraft ( people are distracted by your fantastic outfit, and don't realise they are being conned )

Perk... +5% speed ( the outfit is soo light, it almost feels like your wearing nothing at all )

post-566118-0-89839100-1413828499_thumb.png

post-566118-0-09191400-1413828517_thumb.png

post-566118-0-84697100-1413828538_thumb.png

post-566118-0-27557100-1413828560_thumb.png

post-566118-0-54070800-1413828582_thumb.png

post-566118-0-78655200-1413828589_thumb.jpg

I tried it, it looks good. You could have various versions of the Milking Cuirass, some with skimpy swimsuit or bikini style underwear.

( This is Version 0.2 ) In one of the pictures there are gaps between the wrists and arms, I checked it in the original and it has them as well.

I am using CBBEv3 with bodyslide 2 and HDT... everywhere except between the legs fits perfectly, and the outfit is there, it just needs pulling down to conform with the body...

REQUEST...

I like the idea that one of the posters made, of maybe in the future having the cowbell moving around on her neck, I'd also like maybe having a Cowbell noise.

How about adding an armour rating and making it enchantable and upgradable, so you can go to war in style.

I don't know if you can do it, but how about increasing nipple size when you are wearing it, because of the vacuum in the cups. As well as maybe adding a couple of perks or enchantments.

Perk... +10% speechcraft ( people are distracted by your fantastic outfit, and don't realise they are being conned )

Perk... +5% speed ( the outfit is soo light, it almost feels like your wearing nothing at all )

I'll try to add some of this in the next version.

In a few day's (or hours) it should fit perfectly everywhere.

In your last pic there was someone in a skimpy bikini, should this outfit be added with the milking cups, or without?

REQUEST...

In your last pic there was someone in a skimpy bikini, should this outfit be added with the milking cups, or without?

I was meaning an alternate version, they all definitely need the milk cups. Its the fun, and fetish part of the outfit. I was meaning the alternate straps placement, if possible. Along with various styles of underwear pieces between the legs, like the picture. Plus... if you can do it, making the nipples bigger. Extending out with the vacuum off the suction cups...

It would be good if you could have a seperate mod, that places various milking cuirasses into a shop that already exists. But I don't know if you can have more than one type of cuirasse in the world, without the mod author altering his mod.

My idea would be having a whole line of milking armour, clothes, underwear, swimwear along with maternity wear for the Beeing female mod. All with the milking cups incorporated...

Why bother removing the milking cuirasse's, when they double up as armour and have some nifty perks attached to them...

I was meaning an alternate version, they all definitely need the milk cups. Its the fun, and fetish part of the outfit. I was meaning the alternate straps placement, if possible. Along with various styles of underwear pieces between the legs, like the picture. Plus... if you can do it, making the nipples bigger. Extending out with the vacuum off the suction cups...

It would be good if you could have a seperate mod, that places various milking cuirasses into a shop that already exists. But I don't know if you can have more than one type of cuirasse in the world, without the mod author altering his mod.

My idea would be having a whole line of milking armour, clothes, underwear, swimwear even maternity wear for the Beeing female mod. All with the milking cups incorporated...

Why bother removing the milking cuirasse's, when they double up as armour and have some nifty perks attached to them...

The Milk Mod Economy Mod currently only works with four (?) armors, so there can only be one WORKING milking armor in the game. I could add more, but they'd be useless. I however can include multiple armors and in the FOMOD installer you'd have to choose wich one should be the working armor, and the others would be in the game like normal armors.

TL;DR

No you can not have more than one working cuirasse in the world without the mod author altering his mod. I can however add other cuirasses and you could choose wich version should be the working one.

My idea would be having a whole line of milking armour, clothes, underwear, swimwear even maternity wear for the Beeing female mod. All with the milking cups incorporated...

The Milk Mod Economy Mod currently only works with four (?) armors, so there can only be one WORKING milking armor in the game. I could add more, but they'd be useless. I however can include multiple armors and in the FOMOD installer you'd have to choose wich one should be the working armor, and the others would be in the game like normal armors.

TL;DR

No you can not have more than one working cuirasse in the world without the mod author altering his mod. I can however add other cuirasses and you could choose wich version should be the working one.

Yeah! I thought so, as they are coded. Altering the code wouldn't be picked up by the scripts without them being modified with a patch...

REQUEST...

My idea would be having a whole line of milking armour, clothes, underwear, swimwear along with maternity wear for the Beeing female mod. All with the milking cups incorporated...

It is possible for one to combine the Milk Mod Economy mod with the Revealing Milk armor mod for male characters.

I used NifSkope to alter the female cuirass (simple panty removal) for UNPB and used it for the female mesh as I prefer to combine mods where possible and make them useful for both male and female characters.

Here is a craftable version(miscellaneous and Jewelry) of the Milk Armor that one can add the meshes reworked by this mod to if it suits your needs.

Milk Armor.7z

REQUEST...

It is possible for one to combine the Milk Mod Economy mod with the Revealing Milk armor mod for male characters.

I used NifSkope to alter the female cuirass (simple panty removal) for UNPB and used it for the female mesh as I prefer to combine mods where possible and make them useful for both male and female characters.

Here is a craftable version(miscellaneous and Jewelry) of the Milk Armor that one can add the meshes reworked by this mod to if it suits your needs.

attachicon.gifMilk Armor.7z

Thanks... haven't done any 3d modelling for quite some time, or 3d altering. NifSkope, I'll have to check it out...  I'm currently working on building a big quest, that should leave the high level players screaming for mercy. At present, I'm trying to fathom out scripting...

- snip -

Thanks... haven't done any 3d modelling for quite some time, or 3d altering. NifSkope, I'll have to check it out...  I'm currently working on building a big quest, that should leave the high level players screaming for mercy. At present, I'm trying to fathom out scripting...

I'll look into that tomorrow, could you guys tell me were u learned to mod skyrim?

What I've done so far is simple model editing using NifSkope and Maya, and I'd like to expand my knowledge :-)

- snip -

I'll look into that tomorrow, could you guys tell me were u learned to mod skyrim?

What I've done so far is simple model editing using NifSkope and Maya, and I'd like to expand my knowledge :-)

I'm just a rank amateur with Skyrim, I've made some small mods. Like making Braith a nice person, and a overpowered protector of Whiterun. She was really irritating before I modded her, now she could kick a level 70 players arse. I made my own catacombs in Whiterun, along with other small mods. But I haven't published anything for Skyrim yet, as I've been enjoying using the mods far too much.

Information for me is from the many youtube tutorial videos, as well as the Skyrim Wiki. But like you, I am hunting for morsels of information. Such as a comprehensive scripting tutorial, instead of ones that give you tiny scraps of information...

I just updated the main file with an armored cuirass.

I don't know what armour rating you like to see, so I'd like to hear that from you.

I love the new cuirass, without the bell and with the armour rating, it has now been taken out of the eye candy clothing area, that you only wear occasionally, and put into the armour that you can wear all the time section...

The Armour rating is spot on, my fur armour upgraded is 150. Yours is 99, not upgraded. I haven't checked if it upgradable yet, or enchantable. I like the silver bits on it...

The extra speed boost is slight, but enough to get you out of trouble.

The wording you have used is good... I have a recommendation, you can use it or not, its up to you. just 2 words added, 1 word changed. I underlined them just to highlight which words I changed...

People are distracted by you fabulous outfit, which raises your speechcraft. You walk faster due to its incredibly light weight.

post-566118-0-16813300-1413984814_thumb.png

I love the new cuirass, without the bell and with the armour rating, it has now been taken out of the eye candy clothing area, that you only wear occasionally, and put into the armour that you can wear all the time section...

The Armour rating is spot on, my fur armour upgraded is 150. Yours is 99, not upgraded. I haven't checked if it upgradable yet, or enchantable. I like the silver bits on it...

The wording you have used is good... I have a recommendation, you can use it or not, its up to you. just 2 words added, 1 word changed. I underlined them just to highlight which words I changed...

People are distracted by you fabulous outfit, which raises your speechcraft. You walk faster due to its incredibly light weight.

Your wording sounds better, so I'll use them.

The silver bits actually should not be there, I am thinking to remove the from the leather parts of the armor.

I will try to add more Cuirasses with different looks, like you suggested before.

Your wording sounds better, so I'll use them.

The silver bits actually should not be there, I am thinking to remove the from the leather parts of the armor.

I will try to add more Cuirasses with different looks, like you suggested before.

The silver bits look good, they add a subtle difference to the armoured version. Check out my picture, its up to you of course...

Idea... Re textures of the original underwear from the milking cuirass.

Lace, rubber, see-through, chain mail, leather, shiny metal crotch at front with leather for the rest, holey ie... holes in it likes its torn, furry bearskin, wolfskin.

Organic underwear, like Aradia's living harness with perks or debuffs, that locks on you like Aradia's living harness. Aradias living milk cuirass that feeds off your milk, giving occasional milking animations and player moans. When it feeds off your milk, you get some good Buffs...

Various other cuirass's with different debuffs and buffs.

Locked on Milking cuirass, with buffs and debuffs similar to the PET COLLAR mod. With special key recipe that's tough to make, usually with diamonds. Probably cause problems with Devious Device stuff unless its set as an Devious Device item as well, taking up crotch and breast slots to prevent chastity belts and chastity bra's...

Just some ideas, that's all... ranging from simple retexture jobs,  to scripting, to make a new armour type with new debuffs and buffs. As I love the armoured Cuirass you made, and have successfully tested it out on the battlefield....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...