did something special and my first time woo

fox 32 set edited for uunp hdt bodyslide

fyi bit of breast clipping when running or holding them or what not

otherwise perfect for screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b09w6flg845ihlq/Maid%20Cosplay%20UUNP%20HDT%20Bodyslide.7z?dl=0

also some pics of my character while wearing the bikini

http://imgur.com/a/9AdTd#0

Do i just download this? Or do I need the original mod?

Weighting update :)

7B-CH + Belly (older version)

nPSJe9Y.png

9CsQGDb.png

7bUNP-High

YGheCLM.png

6ZEoJN2.png

Xzb6mgW.png

9yqKCuZ.png

UUNPHDT-v53test.7z

Basically UNPCM arms/clavicle/spine1+2, 7B lowerbody and UUNP2.5's BBB weights. I started over from zero, so there are some issues left but i'd like to hear feedback first.

To test this against UUNP 2.5 or other bodies, you can use the BMCO mod i only created for this purpose. Just noticed that it only works with custom races (Ningheim etc) but not the vanilla races, so i'll get that fixed first.

Does anyone know an up to date Blender guide that only covers this type of work? Without having to learn the other 99.99% of Blender features that have nothing to do with this.

Might as well throw out a few things i did, not perfect, feedback welcome (fixed slider data even more)

attachicon.gifHermaeus Mora Priestess Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements.

attachicon.gifElewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UUNP.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements. Thanks Reenana for helping with the weights on the stockings.

attachicon.gifLustmord Vampire Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements.

//edit: just a heads up: Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor is lacking the body armor, i'm working on it, will update when dF

I love them ...TKS :D

So I was wondering, is anyone having issues with the 7B oppai slider set and Fair Skin Complexion?

I was just noticing that the textures around breasts and hips are ... pretty off. As in, the nips no longer align and there's some tearing at the hips.

The visual is pretty darn similar to the wrong body/texture look, as though I tried to use a UNP texture on a CBBE body.

But I've been using FSC 7.8 which is compatible (supposedly) with both CBBE and UNP on the Bombshell body for ...quite a while, with no issues.

Did I fuck something up somewhere?

Regards, 

Pheade

So I was wondering, is anyone having issues with the 7B oppai slider set and Fair Skin Complexion?

I was just noticing that the textures around breasts and hips are ... pretty off. As in, the nips no longer align and there's some tearing at the hips.

The visual is pretty darn similar to the wrong body/texture look, as though I tried to use a UNP texture on a CBBE body.

But I've been using FSC 7.8 which is compatible (supposedly) with both CBBE and UNP on the Bombshell body for ...quite a while, with no issues.

Regards, 

Pheade

I'm getting the same thing but only on non uunp armors. I had installed the same type of armor for the body I'm using but that happens. It doesn't happen when naked or with uunp conversions though.

Ah, see, with armors everything looks just fine!

The second the armor comes off, though, the textures whack out. I've tried moving my load order around, reinstalling FSC, saving, loading, restarting a new character, I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regards, 

Pheade

It is not possible that a body texture is compatible with both UNP and CBBE. What HHaleyy means is that the 7.8 update is compatible with both, because it only changes the face.

You still need the full mod version 7.7 - get the UNP version for UUNP.

Regards, 

Pheade

It is not possible that a body texture is compatible with both UNP and CBBE. What HHaleyy means is that the 7.8 update is compatible with both, because it only changes the face.

You still need the full mod version 7.7 - get the UNP version for UUNP.

Thank you, kind sir!

I'll give that run right away!

Aaaand it was a few things: 1) Forgot to slap FSC7.7 into MO when I upgraded to a new machine and; 

2) I misclicked and built a body using HDT+ when I needed just HDT. :P

And thanks Guk, your conversions are pretty damn awesome!

BringtheNoise or someone else can add this beatifull body to mod 7BRT by robton hard work :D i want belly and vagina:D but of course if robton consents to the processing of his works:)thx

btw. robton nice work http://robton.nu/ thanky 

Robton actually used UUNP to make his body. You should be able to use the existing sliders to re-create it.

BringtheNoise or someone else can add this beatifull body to mod 7BRT by robton hard work :D i want belly and vagina:D but of course if robton consents to the processing of his works:)thx

btw. robton nice work http://robton.nu/ thanky 

Robton actually used UUNP to make his body. You should be able to use the existing sliders to re-create it.

ha im weak in these cases :D

I'm glad you like the bodies, and if someone were to include a preset for it that would be OK with me. I can't provide it since I accidentally deleted the xml files for the bodies... :/

im glad robton thanky and who will start this project ? me? no i pass . i will waiting :D 

So, any feedback on the alternative weightings i uploaded? We definitely need improvements for the next version of BS2 and it's been awfully silent here recently. I just see dozens of downloads, but no actual comments.

Oh and - if i never notice that my posts are being secretly DELETED where i am merely answering or discussing support questions, then that will be the last time that i shared a mod on Loverslab and you can ask that moderator to make conversions and presets for you.

Not sure if you're trying to turn LL into another Nexus where moderators can just arbitrarily delete stuff when they have a bad day, but i am not going to sit down again for hours to write helpful/constructive posts with links and images as long as there's no certainty that a legit post won't be censored or removed.

So, any feedback on the alternative weightings i uploaded? We definitely need improvements for the next version of BS2 and it's been awfully silent here recently. I just see dozens of downloads, but no actual comments.

Oh and - if i never notice that my posts are being secretly DELETED where i am merely answering or discussing support questions, then that will be the last time that i shared a mod on Loverslab and you can ask that moderator to make conversions and presets for you.

Not sure if you're trying to turn LL into another Nexus where moderators can just arbitrarily delete stuff when they have a bad day, but i am not going to sit down again for hours to write helpful/constructive posts with links and images as long as there's no certainty that a legit post won't be censored or removed.

If a moderator took down a post is was probably for a good reason. A sure fire way too get your post deleted is too attack the moderators. Just saying.

Edit: Also, I'm not trying to come off as asshole-ish with this post. You could try to pm a moderator and ask politely why it was deleted. Probably the what cell said below.

They were most likely deleted because they quoted a post that had an actual reason to be deleted. Even an internet forum would result in chaos if there were no rules at all.

Which are the NIFs with the weighting you're most confident in now? So I can take a look at them.

Oops sry, i dun goofed, that's what you get for trying to cut corners, fixing asap.

Fixed XML for those that got the previous archive, replace the xml in the SliderSet with this:

attachicon.gifMerta Black Rose UUNP.xml

Uploaded the fixed in the previous post, so get that if you didn't get the broken version.

Nipple poking thru armor is being fixed atm, also some weighting on the stockings, will post when done.

Works perfect Rylie loves the new outfit she got.

Which are the NIFs with the weighting you're most confident in now? So I can take a look at them.

You definitely should take a really close look at this one: UUNPHDT-v55.7z

Same as the last v53 above with the right hipbone smoothed out, details in spoiler:

This is substantially different from all TBBP/HDT bodies due to the upperbody weights from UNPCM. That is a noBBP body, so the Spine1 and Clavicle weights go across the entire breasts. Advantage is that the breasts retain their shape much better compared to the basic mesh, they no longer "split" off the ribcage in any pose, and they also will move upwards when the character raises the arms etc.

The arms/armbends work very well and are quite different from UNP and 7B, very notable are also the armpits which are very smooth without the typical twisted vertices that practically all other bodies have in this area.

The lowerbody is from 7B, i only fixed some overspray on the back. I'd prefer the 7B-O weights on the lowerbody for numerous reasons, but there are a couple of issues with them not visible on first look.

Everything works fine with HDT bounce, belly/breast scaling and all poses, the only catch is this bone/vertex exceed between the breasts:

hg36l1W.jpg

Note that this only was visible in this one screenshot, with 7B-CH and this particular pose.

Basically the intersection of L/R Breast weights with Spine1 and Clavicles is causing the R-Clavicle and R-Breast weights to get a tiny bald spot there, which you can see if you clean up weights with blender/mesh rigger and compare the bodies in OS side by side.

Oh and i also made a version with all of Halo's UNPCM weights, which was the best overall result so far. Unfortunately the thigh weights below the butt don't transfer very well into UUNP, so there were was a crack in between the thighs (only when bending over + speading legs) which i don't know how to fix.

This is generally a problem when trying to modify the weight transitions in these areas, smoothing out a few vertices can quickly turn into gaps or cracks which you don't notice immediately.

The other versions all still have the armbends and other legacy issues from UNP / 7B / 7BO, so i'd suggest to thoroughly check this one out instead and see if you can improve that however you see fit.

If the UNPCM layout generally doesn't work for you, i'll pick one of the older revisions as "release candidate" instead. Just saying that this particular v55 fixes a WHOLE lot of issues from both UUNP and 7B, if you use BMCO you will see a night and day difference in-game while cycling through random poses and reference bodies.

Rail Lights can also be very helpful to find issues you don't see either in Blender or under normal light conditions in the game.

Edit: to clarify, you will find a number of spots where the UUNP 2.5 weights ARE clearly better than this, and in some areas it might be a matter of taste which looks better. One example is the right hipbone which always seems to spike out when crouching on ALL weightings based on UNP, and which i could never really smooth out.

Edited by guk

You definitely should take a really close look at this one: attachicon.gifUUNPHDT-v55.7z

Same as the last v53 above with the right hipbone smoothed out, details in spoiler:

This is substantially different from all TBBP/HDT bodies due to the upperbody weights from UNPCM. That is a noBBP body, so the Spine1 and Clavicle weights go across the entire breasts. Advantage is that the breasts retain their shape much better compared to the basic mesh, they no longer "split" off the ribcage in any pose, and they also will move upwards when the character raises the arms etc.

The arms/armbends work very well and are quite different from UNP and 7B, very notable are also the armpits which are very smooth without the typical twisted vertices that practically all other bodies have in this area.

The lowerbody is from 7B, i only fixed some overspray on the back. I'd prefer the 7B-O weights on the lowerbody for numerous reasons, but there are a couple of issues with them not visible on first look.

Everything works fine with HDT bounce, belly/breast scaling and all poses, the only catch is this bone/vertex exceed between the breasts:

hg36l1W.jpg

Note that this only was visible in this one screenshot, with 7B-CH and this particular pose.

Basically the intersection of L/R Breast weights with Spine1 and Clavicles is causing the R-Clavicle and R-Breast weights to get a tiny bald spot there, which you can see if you clean up weights with blender/mesh rigger and compare the bodies in OS side by side.

Oh and i also made a version with all of Halo's UNPCM weights, which was the best overall result so far. Unfortunately the thigh weights below the butt don't transfer very well into UUNP, so there were was a crack in between the thighs (only when bending over + speading legs) which i don't know how to fix.

This is generally a problem when trying to modify the weight transitions in these areas, smoothing out a few vertices can quickly turn into gaps or cracks which you don't notice immediately.

The other versions all still have the armbends and other legacy issues from UNP / 7B / 7BO, so i'd suggest to thoroughly check this one out instead and see if you can improve that however you see fit.

If the UNPCM layout generally doesn't work for you, i'll pick one of the older revisions as "release candidate" instead. Just saying that this particular v55 fixes a WHOLE lot of issues from both UUNP and 7B, if you use BMCO you will see a night and day difference in-game while cycling through random poses and reference bodies.

Rail Lights can also be very helpful to find issues you don't see either in Blender or under normal light conditions in the game.

Edit: to clarify, you will find a number of spots where the UUNP 2.5 weights ARE clearly better than this, and in some areas it might be a matter of taste which looks better. One example is the right hipbone which always seems to spike out when crouching on ALL weightings based on UNP, and which i could never really smooth out.

I have to release v2.6 today because of various occasions (Merta Black Rose conversion). But I promise UUNP will be the next priority right after (I can release another update anytime).

Thanks again. I'll look at it in-game this evening.