Dumb question, but if I adjust the body with the bodyslide program and click on 'build', is the new body already in the game?

The body is automatically placed inside the meshes/actors/character folder

Another dumb question

Should i save preset, for the newly made body, to add it to list so i can use it for the next time i open BS for further adjustments?

How can get that working vagina on my 7B Bombshell?

Iggy

so if one has more than one xml, or in the case of this bodyplus.xml and the default one, are those complementing each other or is the linked one overwriting the default.xml? also what happens if a node/movement is referenced in more than one (linked) xml? is there some prioritization going on (and if so how (first/last match wins)) or is stuff just getting messed up?

Or does anyone have an XML ready with the stuff from bodyplus.xml and the collision for SOS and BreastBellyButt?

so if one has more than one xml, or in the case of this bodyplus.xml and the default one, are those complementing each other or is the linked one overwriting the default.xml? also what happens if a node/movement is referenced in more than one (linked) xml? is there some prioritization going on (and if so how (first/last match wins)) or is stuff just getting messed up?

Or does anyone have an XML ready with the stuff from bodyplus.xml and the collision for SOS and BreastBellyButt?

There is only one XML linked at the same time and they don't compliment each other, because only one is loaded. You can replace the bodyplus.xml with anything you like.

N00b question.

I just installed Bodyslide and UUNP (I already have XPMSE v2.43 skeleton). I played around a bit with Outfit studio to learn the controls, did some armor fitting on a random reference body, it is quite easy to use.

Now I tried to do some actual work with it, but I'm stuck right at the start. When I open Outfit Studio and click on Create new project, there is no UUNP selection in the dropdown menu, just the usual CBBE and other original options.

If I use the manual selection for the xml, I still can't select any reference shape. What I'm trying to do is to load my UNPetite body as reference and load an armor .nif to convert it to the body.

So what did I do wrong? I may have missed some steps in Bodyslide. I selected Unified UNP and used UNPetite preset, even saved the preset, but other than that, I didn't do anything else.

I installed UUNP through Nexus tool and manually too.

Thanks, and sorry for the n00bness.

M

Update: I discovered the resources, and with that I can use an UNPetite body as reference, but w/o all the sliders. What I'd like to do is to use the Bodyscale to create a custom body and then use that as reference. I'm pretty sure it is possible to do it, I just couldn't figure out how.

N00b question.

I just installed Bodyslide and UUNP (I already have XPMSE v2.43 skeleton). I played around a bit with Outfit studio to learn the controls, did some armor fitting on a random reference body, it is quite easy to use.

Now I tried to do some actual work with it, but I'm stuck right at the start. When I open Outfit Studio and click on Create new project, there is no UUNP selection in the dropdown menu, just the usual CBBE and other original options.

If I use the manual selection for the xml, I still can't select any reference shape. What I'm trying to do is to load my UNPetite body as reference and load an armor .nif to convert it to the body.

So what did I do wrong? I may have missed some steps in Bodyslide. I selected Unified UNP and used UNPetite preset, even saved the preset, but other than that, I didn't do anything else.

I installed UUNP through Nexus tool and manually too.

Thanks, and sorry for the n00bness.

M

Update: I discovered the resources, and with that I can use an UNPetite body as reference, but w/o all the sliders. What I'd like to do is to use the Bodyscale to create a custom body and then use that as reference. I'm pretty sure it is possible to do it, I just couldn't figure out how.

The reference templates are in the next version of BodySlide (soon).

Is triple posting like that allowed? o.O

Anyway, a little update (obviously NSFW):

Non-HDT body, 7BUNP sliders (ss showing low weight), zero seams, no real butt spikes.

no_under_arm_fuglies.png

Still gotta import/export a few hands morphs tomorrow (for a few hours), copy the non-HDT morphs to the HDT+ body and check everything for seams/problems again. After that adding Seraphim, checking for more bugs, fixing below mentioned bugs while accidentally bugging out two more things. And at the very end do a never nude underwear set (already got permission for Sevennity's 7B underwear).

Fixing the neck and feet seams took 14 active hours of work, single ones might still have bugs:

Body Regular:
- Dream Girl Low/High Neck buggy
- CNHF Low/High Neck buggy
- CNHF Bonus Low/High Neck buggy
- CHSBHC High Neck probably buggy
- Demonfet Low Neck probably buggy

Feet:
- UNPCM High/Low maybe buggy?
- Demonfet Low?
- Dream Girl High/Low maybe buggy?
- Leito High/Low maybe buggy?
- CNHF High/Low buggy
- CNHF Bonus High/Low buggy

No new archive for this because I know what to fix and do currently.
It might seem like we're going backwards but I can assure you that's not the case.

Just so Cell doesn't end up Quad Posting.... Hump Bump Bump

I'm alpha testing the next build of OS now (and no I can not share it).

Nice new feature is single vertex move function. Highlight vertex hit v get a x,y,z coordiates box (that has the current location in it) and you can adjust it (you will have to know where the hell it needs to go).

We used that to fix the ankle seams to the base shape, then Cell turned around and blew 3 hours to work by just using KGTools Seam mender to do the same damn thing in under 10 minutes :s

But yeah I keep forgetting to come in here and say what the hell we are working on.

Good to hear about the progress. Had a pretty wicked flu the past days, so i couldn't comment earlier.

Can't see images from post#434 btw

Grace of Kynareth be with you.

Danica Pure-Spring

I've just seen one picture named "no_under_arm_fuglies.png":

FipYuA0m.png

Well, pardon my stupidity (but I'm sure you deal with worse retards), I get that this is a bodyslide addon. Have people managed to make outfits tailored to these bodyslide constraints? How do I spot them? Are they in this thread?

I tried converting Seraphine's armor to MCBM, but first it showed missing stuff, then it landed up with a manga body instead. No idea what I did wrong.

Well, pardon my stupidity (but I'm sure you deal with worse retards), I get that this is a bodyslide addon. Have people managed to make outfits tailored to these bodyslide constraints? How do I spot them? Are they in this thread?

I tried converting Seraphine's armor to MCBM, but first it showed missing stuff, then it landed up with a manga body instead. No idea what I did wrong.

First the body has to be finalized, then people can do conversions (just like you would do CBBE BodySlide conversions). See the Nexus BS page for tutorials.

@guk: The image worked yesterday. No idea what/if postimg messed up.

>>Link<<

This post contains a copy&paste of the original CBBE->UUNP conversion walkthrough with a few additions from me. It should answer your questions about how to convert without missing items etc.

M4rth has also begun with conversions for MCBM using Unified UNP (probably he's waiting for the final release too, which i would suggest for any work other than learning how to do it).

Other than that, i think in the past UUNP hasn't really gotten the attention it deserves - adding it to the main BS2 mod will definitely change that. So to you first question, there are no published conversions for UUNP yet.

Alright i'd suggest imgur anyway ;)

You can drop your NSFW in a "hidden" gallery that only people with the direct link can see... at least that's how i link all my stuff and never had problems with images disappearing.

Alright i'd suggest imgur anyway ;)

You can drop your NSFW in a "hidden" gallery that only people with the direct link can see... at least that's how i link all my stuff and never had problems with images disappearing.

I'm on my PC now, my postimg image is still working for me. Never had any problems with disappearing images with it before either. I personally don't like imgur because it compresses images way too much. At least with the high res PNG's I've tried. Or was it just JPG's it compresses even further?

I will upload a video how to use unified for MCBM soon, if you can wait for a week or so ^^  

edit: ok  that tutorial could still take a while

I'm on my PC now, my postimg image is still working for me. Never had any problems with disappearing images with it before either. I personally don't like imgur because it compresses images way too much. At least with the high res PNG's I've tried. Or was it just JPG's it compresses even further?

You need to enable "Image Quality -> Upload Images in High Quality" in the IMGUR account settings.

Then the file size cap is 4MB before the uploader starts compressing anything (when it does, you get those totally crappy JPGs).

For PNG format in 1080p, a compression level of 6 has worked for the most part to stay below 4MB. And to meet Nexus standards of 1.5 / 2MB, i have started to simply batch resize them to ~900p instead of chopping down the quality.

Using IrfanView for all the batch converting/resizing btw.

You need to enable "Image Quality -> Upload Images in High Quality" in the IMGUR account settings.

Then the file size cap is 4MB before the uploader starts compressing anything (when it does, you get those totally crappy JPGs).

For PNG format in 1080p, a compression level of 6 has worked for the most part to stay below 4MB. And to meet Nexus standards of 1.5 / 2MB, i have started to simply batch resize them to ~900p instead of chopping down the quality.

Using IrfanView for all the batch converting/resizing btw.

Ah, there we have it - I don't even have an account at all. Thanks. :P

(and my PNG's were usually bigger than 7 MB, at least if I don't scale them down from 2560x1440)

Well it's free, and the organization software is impressive.

Oh and lol, i just spent 10 minutes trying to find the difference between free- and pro account. Apparently they made all existing accounts into free "pro" accounts:
Imgur Pro for Everyone

Doesn't sound like this allows uncompressed files larger than 4MB, but they also don't want your phone number and condom size like flickr for example.

edit:  i just read the cap for uncompressed is 5MB, not 4

I was working on that dress OS and saved the "project as".

But then I noticed there are some bodies missing under preset. Now is the question if I installed something in the wrong way, or if it is a minor bug.

I was already talking to guk via PM. here our conversation.

All UUNP bodies should be there under "presets", but likely there's an entry missing in the project .xml file that allows the outfit to recognize the presets. Best make a post in the UUNP thread to figure out what needs to be done.

If you just save a new preset with MCBM high and low at 100%, and the outfit group enabled when saving the preset, it should work anyways. But that can only be a temporary solution, otherwise you would have to add every single outfit to the preset.

And all other presets like "top heavy" etc. are only meant to be used on the standard CBBE body.
Generally it's like this:

- only 1 UUNP slider for HIGH and 1 for LOW
- in addition, all the BS2-basic sliders are supported too

However, some of the BS2 sliders have unwanted effects on the UUNP body especially when you use 2 that do the same thing (like breast SH + SSH).
You also may have to edit the project several times if the combination of MCBM sliders + BS2 sliders give unwanted clipping.

Iamstupid_zps6508a4ef.png

http://postimg.org/gallery/h0ghaw3w/0e114bfc/  :blush:

Should all be 7B Bombshell Low/High on UUNP HDT.

Next up should be adding Seraphim, more testing, fixing more bugs and the underwear.

Are any possible neck seams still on the list?

This is with 7B-Oppai at max weight - you can also see the blocky UV map in pic#2:

post-134589-0-01577700-1423953555_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-84741800-1423953587_thumb.png

And i noticed something completely new - looks like some kind of scratches on the back:

post-134589-0-26964800-1423953641_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-70626100-1423953673_thumb.pngpost-134589-0-86886100-1423953655_thumb.png

Can anyone confirm that? Had this on the test body with 7BUNP low + 7BO high sliders.

M4rth...

You will need to make sure the Project you are working on was built for UUNP.

Most of the CBBE Bodyslide stuff is still ONLY CBBE. so UUNP presets will not show up.

Anyhow I'll throw the v1.10k up on the main download section for now.

I was working on that dress OS and saved the "project as".

But then I noticed there are some bodies missing under preset. Now is the question if I installed something in the wrong way, or if it is a minor bug.

I was already talking to guk via PM. here our conversation.

All UUNP bodies should be there under "presets", but likely there's an entry missing in the project .xml file that allows the outfit to recognize the presets. Best make a post in the UUNP thread to figure out what needs to be done.

If you just save a new preset with MCBM high and low at 100%, and the outfit group enabled when saving the preset, it should work anyways. But that can only be a temporary solution, otherwise you would have to add every single outfit to the preset.

And all other presets like "top heavy" etc. are only meant to be used on the standard CBBE body.

Generally it's like this:

- only 1 UUNP slider for HIGH and 1 for LOW

- in addition, all the BS2-basic sliders are supported too

However, some of the BS2 sliders have unwanted effects on the UUNP body especially when you use 2 that do the same thing (like breast SH + SSH).

You also may have to edit the project several times if the combination of MCBM sliders + BS2 sliders give unwanted clipping.

Iamstupid_zps6508a4ef.png

You have to create a new XML file in the BodySlide\SliderGroups folder, like this: http://pastebin.com/rKHiUUpU

Edit it with your outfit's name and save it as an XML file.

By default all outfits are put into the CBAdvanced (CBBE) group, if none have been manually assigned.