3 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

do you happen to have a different version, possibly 3.1 or 3.3 that fixes the issue we were talking about?

my anti-virus keeps removing this

Filename: BodySlide.exe
Malware type: W32.Rogue.Gen

it must be something the exe does that it doesn't like, I had this problem with a mod from nexus, BETH ini, it's executable was giving me problems too and my anti-virus just removes it right away. bodyslideexe64 won't work with MO either else i'd just use that. I've download form LL, Google Drive, and Nexus with no problems though, I've never had a problem with BS and OS downloads either til now, the only other mod I had a problem with was bethini like I mentioned and even then I was able to download different versions of that mod just fine so idk what the deal is. I can try a different version if you have one like I said that fixes the issue we discussed I was having, unfortunately I don't have any older versions back before v4.4 was released for BS&OS.

If your AV is legitimate and not malware posing as an AV you should be able to add the file as an exclusion, or at least turn it off temporarily while you use it. There is nothing wrong with the file I sent you. "Rogue.Gen" is a generic term given by your AV's heuristic analysis (again assuming that your AV isn't a fake), and such methods of identification are prone to false positives.

If you don't have the confidence to use the necessary software then I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for someone else to convert it.

Spoiler

1397130879_avastexclusionsettings.PNG.346654efabc0ae0d7369c7f63a9619b8.PNG

3 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

do you happen to have a different version, possibly 3.1 or 3.3 that fixes the issue we were talking about?

my anti-virus keeps removing this

Filename: BodySlide.exe
Malware type: W32.Rogue.Gen

it must be something the exe does that it doesn't like, I had this problem with a mod from nexus, BETH ini, it's executable was giving me problems too and my anti-virus just removes it right away. bodyslideexe64 won't work with MO either else i'd just use that. I've download form LL, Google Drive, and Nexus with no problems though, I've never had a problem with BS and OS downloads either til now, the only other mod I had a problem with was bethini like I mentioned and even then I was able to download different versions of that mod just fine so idk what the deal is. I can try a different version if you have one like I said that fixes the issue we discussed I was having, unfortunately I don't have any older versions back before v4.4 was released for BS&OS.

Ok. So I will admit that I wasn't certain if the OS 3.2 I use is the same as what was in that archive. Therefore, I went and packaged the exact v3.2 folder that I use for my HDT-Cloth conversions. If your AV complains about this then I can't help you. The filesize of these executables and the ones I previously sent you are the same, so I highly doubt that one version is "infected" and another isn't. Like I said in my previous post, it's almost definitely a false positive.

EDIT: I scanned the archive I sent you before, as well as the unpacked files from it, with both Avast and MBAM and neither show anything being awry.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 3.2 - Copy.7z

Spoiler

avreports.PNG

19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Ok. So I will admit that I wasn't certain if the OS 3.2 I use is the same as what was in that archive. Therefore, I went and packaged the exact v3.2 folder that I use for my HDT-Cloth conversions. If your AV complains about this then I can't help you. The filesize of these executables and the ones I previously sent you are the same, so I highly doubt that one version is "infected" and another isn't. Like I said in my previous post, it's almost definitely a false positive.

EDIT: I scanned the archive I sent you before, as well as the unpacked files from it, with both Avast and MBAM and neither show anything being awry.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 3.2 - Copy.7z

Reveal hidden contents

avreports.PNG

thanks. I got it all figured out, installed it, was able to convert the skirt I wanted and it kept the bones it had. not sure why the later version of BS&OS remove the bones when adding the reference shape, but all good now.

On 10/9/2018 at 9:02 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Daz Bikini Collection 2: Contains UUNP and optional UUNP Special

Also there may be something wrong with the Frilly bottom, red and peach, for this conversion, I built the UUNP Special option, but when I equip in game the body disappears, or the mesh doesn't appear at all for the bottom, the tops are fine though, everything else in the conversion seems to be fine. So if you wanna check it out to make sure, it may be something on my end but I doubt it, built the meshes in BS like normal, nothing overwriting it.

10 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

Also there may be something wrong with the Frilly bottom, red and peach, for this conversion, I built the UUNP Special option, but when I equip in game the body disappears, or the mesh doesn't appear at all for the bottom, the tops are fine though, everything else in the conversion seems to be fine. So if you wanna check it out to make sure, it may be something on my end but I doubt it, built the meshes in BS like normal, nothing overwriting it.

Daz Bikini Colection 2.esp

1 hour ago, jimmywon34 said:

thanks you.

The plugin I included in mine was from a CBBE converison on 9DM. For some reason the records for those two bottoms you mentioned were linked to the ARMA records for the tops instead. I went through the rest of them and didn't see that problem elsewhere, but be sure to let me know if there are any other issues.

BDO Atanis Female conversion posted in my thread. I converted this a while back but since it was one of my first conversions I decided to redo it. There are still some minor issues such as the skirt clipping into the panties with some poses, and the front tie has some weighting issues, so stay tuned for an update. Will also release a Special version soon.

The ESP adds a script that makes the wigs change color to match your haircolor. Also contains some other minor changes such as body slot reassignment.

This archive contains every bit of the original mod, including the male version of the armor pieces, so no other install is required.

Spoiler

atanispreview.thumb.jpg.1e669e0d6ee441c58e1fc48ca5d1e092.jpg

ataniswigs.jpg.2e5b02e6fd9c7b2e4d6d078ec9307ff2.jpg

Armor_1.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

How to made bikini pull out when you make love:

1. Open Outfit Bodyslide tools.

2. Load Reference Armor_1.nif or Cuirass_1.nif make sure its Reference (Green color)

3. Then select Bone Tabs -> Ctrl +Mouse Left choice "NPC R Pussy02"

4. Back to Meshes Tabs -> Right Click on your outfit -> select "Copy Bone Selected".

5. Select Slider -> Conform Selected (or Ctrl + C)

Done.

You must only choice "NPC R Pussy02". Do not choice other Bones like "L Pussy02" or something else

On 10/11/2018 at 11:17 AM, Siegmeyer said:

BDO Atanis Female conversion posted in my thread. I converted this a while back but since it was one of my first conversions I decided to redo it. There are still some minor issues such as the skirt clipping into the panties with some poses, and the front tie has some weighting issues, so stay tuned for an update. Will also release a Special version soon.

The ESP adds a script that makes the wigs change color to match your haircolor. Also contains some other minor changes such as body slot reassignment.

This archive contains every bit of the original mod, including the male version of the armor pieces, so no other install is required.

Reveal hidden contents

atanispreview.thumb.jpg.1e669e0d6ee441c58e1fc48ca5d1e092.jpg

ataniswigs.jpg.2e5b02e6fd9c7b2e4d6d078ec9307ff2.jpg

Added Special versions and fixed the issues with the skirt and front tie. Updated the links with the new archives.

Spoiler

stringfix.jpg.a8e523d3766b5afb7404dd1433f6282d.jpg

On 10/9/2018 at 9:03 AM, Siegmeyer said:

It's my own copy of OS 3.2 . I use it all the time and I have a strictly secured computer due to my own paranoia of malware so I can assure you it's clean. 

Here's an attached copy, although if your AV doesn't like downloading things from Google Drive it probably won't like LL either. I recently had to add LL to my Avast whitelist because of it triggering a false positive every time.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v3.2 (ReUp)-49015-3-2.7z

File looks fine by the way: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3a6c40564c5d6f52d5b896622beb830e1352cfe7cc16a86842b85f7edf164dd8/analysis/1539545264/

2 hours ago, Erza Scarlet said:

yea and guess which anti-virus I have on that list that doesn't have a checkmark. webroot. I contacted them about it and told them a file is being reported as malware when it shouldn't be and they said it was cleared and that they would update their software and they did, it doesn't get reported as malware anymore.

Newb question: I'm trying this mod out but the texture I'm using is not aligned right in the nipples. Any recommendations for textures? I really like the UN7B body but wanted to try this unified version since there are so many conversions for it. Thanks in advance! I also like the Seraphim body replacer.

1 hour ago, bogus1 said:

Newb question: I'm trying this mod out but the texture I'm using is not aligned right in the nipples. 

That's because your installed body textures don't fit the UV map of whatever body mesh you have. You need UNP textures for UNP bodies, CBBE textures for CBBE bodies, etc.

If you use UN7B body already than the textures will work with all UUNP content. UUNP has slider presets for both UN7B and Seraphim so if you switch to using UUNP you can basically have all UUNP armors conform to those bodies.