3 hours ago, Seph64 said:

Can anyone give me any recommendations for UNP face and body skins?

I recently started using Bijin Skin and it's really good. only thing I didn't like were the textures of the crotch region, so I made my own edit that replaces it with the vagina from Fair Skin Complexion, which you can get here. (it's only the body diffuse. you need everything else from the original mod)

I'm not at my computer right now so I don't have any comparison screenshots unfortunately.

I also just noticed that the author published a "crotch fix" recently. I'll have to see how it compares to mine.

9 hours ago, Jens 67 said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/lsj-unpb-no-24-14658848    https://www.patreon.com/posts/lsj-unpb-no-19-14659467  You can Download it Here !!!   laosiji | yiff.party  !!

Sorry my first Post !!!

Already received it from several different people through PMs. Been working on these conversions, and I'll try to have them done over this weekend.

From Creation Kit's EULA: 

Spoiler

"You may not cause or permit the sale or other commercial distribution or commercial exploitation (e.g., by renting, licensing, sublicensing, leasing, disseminating, uploading, downloading, transmitting, whether on a pay-per-play basis or otherwise) of any New Materials without the express prior written consent of an authorized representative of Bethesda Softworks."
"You are only permitted to distribute the New Materials, without charge (i.e., on a strictly non-commercial basis) (except as set forth in Section 5 below), to other authorized users who have purchased the Product, solely for use with such users’ own authorized copies of such Product and in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all applicable laws."

So I don't really mind people "pirating" mod content that is being distributed behind a paywall not under Zenimax's jurisdiction. These modders are already engaging in illegal behavior and I feel it would be more reprehensible to actually purchase said content and support these people. It'd be one thing if you're pirating Creation Club stuff, but I feel this is perfectly justified.
If they want to make money for their assets they can simply sell the models/textures/etc in their raw form. There are plenty of avenues available to do just that.  But the moment you put that in the format of a Skyrim mod you lose the right to profit off of it.

On 9/27/2018 at 3:55 PM, Siegmeyer said:

I recently started using Bijin Skin and it's really good. only thing I didn't like were the textures of the crotch region, so I made my own edit that replaces it with the vagina from Fair Skin Complexion, which you can get here. (it's only the body diffuse. you need everything else from the original mod)

I'm not at my computer right now so I don't have any comparison screenshots unfortunately.

I also just noticed that the author published a "crotch fix" recently. I'll have to see how it compares to mine.

It looks a little pasty and in the face it looks like the toll of heavy drug use.. It's similar to elegant beauty but not as good. I still use my Leyenda mod go to layer psd's for swapping out and dialing in certain body and face elements to add variety to followers and npc's. I tried it but it's didn't work as well as I had hoped the way I have ENB set up. Thanks anyway.

I upped something you might enjoy..

15 minutes ago, Todd420 said:

It looks a little pasty and in the face it looks like the toll of heavy drug use.. It's similar to elegant beauty but not as good. I still use my Leyenda mod go to layer psd's for swapping out and dialing in certain body and face elements to add variety to followers and npc's. I tried it but it's didn't work as well as I had hoped the way I have ENB set up. Thanks anyway.

I figure you've probably tried most of the skin textures available on the Nexus, so here are a couple you might like that aren't on there:

Graphene
Cloneskin

They're not to my taste but you may find them suitable.

36 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

I figure you've probably tried most of the skin textures available on the Nexus, so here are a couple you might like that aren't on there:

Graphene
Cloneskin

Thanks.. Downloading Graphene now. I already filed away Cloneskin.. Try the mashup I posted for you. Cheers

Graphene looks alright but I still like my set better BUT the specular set is really good and I'll put them to work. I noticed that they copped the sk files from The Pure which is what I use. They really bring out the realism if ENB is configured the right way. Thanks again. 

18 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Graphene
Cloneskin

Please let me know when you've downloaded the files so I can delete them. The post is getting unwanted trollage. Thanks..

I didn't wait. The post is gone. Sorry.