5 hours ago, etalik said:

you have to build the outfit in bodyslide.
open bodyslide and outfit studio -> pick the outfit (top right - filter outfit - type in the outfits name.. "night" for example) -> in the preset section select the uunp bodyslide you use -> click the box [ ] build morphs and batch build

you always have to build the outfits in order to use them on a custom body, otherways they just look like the cbbe or whatever is the default version

Wow this helped a lot thanks. I didn't know about this, everything seemed to convert nicely except for the gloves.

On 8/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, Quibblonian101 said:

but when i install the uunp conversion it says no game data on top level and then it says mod was probably not installed properly, check file tree etc. Should I just ignore this problem? Because usually when i get this problem i have to drag the esp and meshes into the data folder. but because its just bodyslide files there is nothing to drag.

Are you using Mod Organizer? The "no game data on top level" warning is because some Bodyslide conversions only have the CalienteTools folder, which MO doesn't recognize since it's not a folder present in the default Skyrim data folder structure. You can ignore it, as long as the folder on the top level is CalienteTools. It's one situation in which MO doesn't know what it's talking about, and the user knows best.

Alternatively you can simply extract the Bodyslide stuff elsewhere, and paste it into the mod directory for the original (From MO, you right-click the mod, select Open In Explorer, and just paste the CalienteTools folder in the same folder that has meshes/textures/etc).

6 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Are you using Mod Organizer? The "no game data on top level" warning is because some Bodyslide conversions only have the CalienteTools folder, which MO doesn't recognize since it's not a folder present in the default Skyrim data folder structure. You can ignore it, as long as the folder on the top level is CalienteTools. It's one situation in which MO doesn't know what it's talking about, and the user knows best.

Alternatively you can simply extract the Bodyslide stuff elsewhere, and paste it into the mod directory for the original (From MO, you right-click the mod, select Open In Explorer, and just paste the CalienteTools folder in the same folder that has meshes/textures/etc).

Yes I'm using mod organizer, originally i had already tried pasting the info into the folder but it did no good, still was cbbe in-game. But creating the new outfit in bodyslide studio seemed to work, although its not the cleanest looking conversion. Maybe i need to fool around with the sliders as well when making the armor. But i've no experience with it since today was my first time even using it.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:10 PM, Siegmeyer said:

Unicorn Girl                                                 has a lot of issues and i'm not a big fan of it

Unclaimed Delivery                                     done

Shredded Triss                                            done

DEM Privat                                                  Somebody else converted it

Lady Flirt                                                     same as Unicorn Girl

BDO Ranger Sylvia                                      done

Half Vampire Wedding Dress                      it's a dress and dresses are hard to convert in a way that looks good

S&D Shadow Walker                                   I don't remember this one

Tera Christmas                                             Somebody else converted it

A better version of Heroes Regina             90% done but I keep forgetting about it

So I guess the answer is yes but probably not anytime soon, unless someone really wants it

Casting my vote for HVWD as well, although I realize what a pain it is (having made a conversion attempt myself. . .)

On 8/3/2018 at 1:38 AM, Quibblonian101 said:

Yes I'm using mod organizer, originally i had already tried pasting the info into the folder but it did no good, still was cbbe in-game. But creating the new outfit in bodyslide studio seemed to work, although its not the cleanest looking conversion. Maybe i need to fool around with the sliders as well when making the armor. But i've no experience with it since today was my first time even using it.

Well, yeah, that's a given. As a general rule you should always generate the outfit in Bodyslide, since it doesn't magically conform to your preset even if it does included pre-generated meshes.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:19 AM, RoboLumps said:

2 outfits from dint999s full hdt version of royal hunting 2.0 and a a full conversion of the heroes regina outfit 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I0qaWA-pXw&t=1s

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-850.html

and a conversion of the retouched hdt-smp crystal rose outfit

http://regenbot.tistory.com/106

Heroes Regina UUNP bodyslide.7z

post-1276114-0-91399400-1504763458_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-97591900-1504763479_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-82046100-1504763674_thumb.jpg

Royal Hunting 2.0 full hdt UUNP bodyslide (leather+olive).7z

Crystal Rose hdt-smp retouched UUNP bodyslide.7z

post-1276114-0-77786700-1504765123_thumb.jpg

post-1276114-0-31208300-1504765131_thumb.jpg

I tried using this UUNP slider for Heroes Regina by robolumps, but in game I only get Max weight when equipped. Am I doing something wrong?

41 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

The plugin doesn't have weight slider support

I see, thanks for confirming. Does anyone wanna have a go at creating them, or is there a guide somewhere on making your own? I got some basic knowledge of how outfitstudio works, can give it a go and upload it here if it turns out well.

On 8/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, trasberny said:

I see, thanks for confirming. Does anyone wanna have a go at creating them, or is there a guide somewhere on making your own? I got some basic knowledge of how outfitstudio works, can give it a go and upload it here if it turns out well.

1. Load the project in Outfit Studio (whatever the sliderset file is, CalienteTools > Bodyslide > Slidersets > [name].osp

2. File > Save Project As. Leave everything the same but check the "low/high weight" checkbox or whatever it says. This will make the generated meshes use _0 and _1 weights.
3. Open the plugin in xEdit or CK. Navigate to the outfit's Armor Addon (ARMA) record. Enable the weight slider (I showed how to do this in xEdit here). Save the plugin.

1 hour ago, Niseka said:

Something is wrong if i move sliders the body weight change but the outfit stay static, it clip through the outfit ?

Should be fixed now. Many of the pieces were missing the slider data for UUNP morphs, and only had the regular Bodyslide sliders (which are the only ones I use, so I didn't notice).

Unfortunately adding them in increased the archive filesize to over 100MB so you will have to download the updated version from one of the links in my conversions thread.

13 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Should be fixed now. Many of the pieces were missing the slider data for UUNP morphs, and only had the regular Bodyslide sliders (which are the only ones I use, so I didn't notice).

Unfortunately adding them in increased the archive filesize to over 100MB so you will have to download the updated version from one of the links in my conversions thread.

Thank you my friend.