50 minutes ago, xtend said:

Hello. Can you explain how can you make a BodySlide operate with a chinese symbols in a filenames please? Alot of uunp conversions on 9damao.com, but i unable to use a bodyslide. Untitled.png.f23d1570f1be458ae64aa8786db69849.png

go to Region and Language in control panel go to administrative tab in language for non unicode programs choose chinese -> then ok and restart

10 hours ago, kboom said:

go to Region and Language in control panel go to administrative tab in language for non unicode programs choose chinese -> then ok and restart

No differences, sliders with a chineese/korean symbols doesn't shown in Bodyslide.  Chinese localized Bodyslide maybe?

6 hours ago, coolnessfactor said:

I've tried that and it doesn't work.

3 hours ago, xtend said:

No differences, sliders with a chineese/korean symbols doesn't shown in Bodyslide.  Chinese localized Bodyslide maybe?

i have no idea why you guys cant see it. I have no problem with it.

5acbdbb052d46_BSchinese.thumb.jpg.6001e2a6b77b015657a09d90b3139646.jpg

Did you guys change this?

chinese.jpg.a9a7bf3fe99e65430627a9bc64a10301.jpg

4 hours ago, kboom said:

i have no idea why you guys cant see it. I have no problem with it.

5acbdbb052d46_BSchinese.thumb.jpg.6001e2a6b77b015657a09d90b3139646.jpg

Did you guys change this?

chinese.jpg.a9a7bf3fe99e65430627a9bc64a10301.jpg

Or you could translate the files. I for one have no interest in installing foreign language packs or spoofing sysloc for a fetish cop outfit that looks beyond out of place. lol (a few too many k-pop videos?) If it's not in English, I have no use for it unless it's Japanese.. In a stretch.. mmmaybe.. Only because they're alright people.

Yep.. It's politically motivated idealism. You're probably right though assuming you have experience with installing pir...  foreign software.

Seriously?

On 13/9/2017 at 5:16 PM, rhino_4 said:

Ocultar contenido

Thanks Friend

Aquí está. Obviamente, el original todavía se requiere.

Rhino HDT Falda Remake.7z

Y aquí hay un XML editado para que la falda reaccione de manera más natural y no vuele por todos lados.

hdt.xml

Nota: Todavía hay recorte que he eliminado tanto como sea posible, pero no se puede evitar con la falta de colisiones.

HI, I'm trying to convert this Dragon Hunter Triss Armor for a UUNP Dragonscale replacer version, but I'm stuck on the boots.

I tried many things but they don't want to scale correctly, maybe a bone weights issue that I don't understand. ( https://i.imgur.com/Co1qwJd.jpg )

Could someone give me some help to solve this issue please ?

I attached the files.

EDIT : I finally fixed my problem, It should be good now.

I re-upload it.

Triss Dragon Hunter Retexture - UUNP Myloween Dragonscale Replacer - V1 -.7z

On 4/2/2018 at 10:41 PM, Siegmeyer said:

That one's missing a lot of the textures, though. They must have bugged out the TXST records when converting it to UUNP (likely reordered the 3D index for the NiTriShapes). 
I plan on fixing it and posting it here.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:29 AM, jimmywon34 said:

which textures? I didn't notice anything unusual when I tested it, but I perhaps missed something. I think I tried all the different colors of bikinis.

Here's the fix for Kokoro's conversion of the new Goma Pero MiniBikini. Only need this if you're getting issues where ingame bikinis don't display the proper color variations (e.g. a bikini has "pink" in its name but only shows up blue).

All I did was renumber the 3D index info for the Armatures that use alternate textures, since in the original mod the reference body comes first (0), but Kokoro's conversion moves it to be last.

MiniBikini.esp

On 01/04/2018 at 9:49 AM, hotrack said:

Can someone edit the UUNP DEM Start Dress Chainmail dress and StartDress to be slot 32 (therefore needs to have a body in the mesh)?

For the life of me I can't figure out why these ones had to take non-standard slots (resulting in clipping on movement).

Send me the files and I'll have a play

On 3/10/2018 at 2:31 AM, meme supreme said:

i gave up, but i am indeed working on it now, for now i've done this: bloodborne foreign by team tal https://www.patreon.com/posts/bloodborne-set-17331156

in uunp with: one variant without cloak, a standalone cloak, and fixed weight sliders for the hood

foreign4.thumb.jpg.796ec4978b24ee7916b6c235994f55fe.jpg

foreign2.thumb.jpg.a0e28adbe8b04206356e6905aae6b41f.jpg

foreign1.thumb.jpg.34e770a716cc8587a5f34bfc1ad7beff.jpg

there are two zap sliders for the body in each armor and you must always have atleast one ticked. clippy makes it so that the body fits and has no legs to fit the shoes. clippy selective includes the legs so you can look at butts or put on other pants and boots. suspenders can also be zapped

note that you still can't wear the 'shoes' with anything else, they're too low poly to fit on UUNP.

note note that the armor is relatively low poly and will not take extreme sliders very well, the center parts will likely always deform atleast a little bit. i have shaped a few sliders by hand to prevent that, but its kinda pain in the ass to do in bodyslide 3.2 so be careful

let me know if there any issues. you need the original mod and to overwrite the original esp with the one included for the stuff. download here: https://mega.nz/#!roRyiZoI!jAfxI7tTBhxWGg2DI2qrI1jqqHsglTigcWRdIghequ8

mirror ?