Anyone can help me with this? I found this set of clothes off this site: http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-532.html   but when I tried to build them in bodyslide, it only shows some oriental characters and there are no sliders, nothing happens when I press the build button and I see nothing in the preview window either, you can find a pic below showing the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: You can also download the mod from here: http://kp4068.tistory.com/1200

You're either missing Unicode support in your operating system (though I don't think such a thing exists for Windows), or MO is messing up Unicode file paths.

You can try running it without MO, but I wouldn't know why it doesn't build.

I don't think it's the problem of my system, some of the names of files/subfolders from the mod are not in English and they are not showing up some messed up code in Windows. I also tried to change the name of the subfolders/files to English letters, and now the sliders appear but I still can't preview/build.

And can you tell me how to build outside of MO?I started BS and don't know what to do next. Thanks a lot for your help!

Edit: I edited some lines of the .osp files to make them correspondent with the name the shape date folder, now it's working fine. Somehow BS doesn't recognize the correct file path when it contains foreign characters, it's the first time I have to do this. Anyway, thanks for your help!

Can somone please convert to this to UUNP. The author has given permission provided credits are linked to the new files.

It is the Nana's Outfit 0.2. The authors tumblr is http://iamthekingofsass.tumblr.com/tagged/dwemer-sexting-101, and you can see her statement on conversions by selecting the "questions answered" button.

mega:///#!eRgTELLT!OhDu-vBwAl2tMZcmd4gMAdNuMZFRbNk63Ueinb_erpA

Thank you.

post-1062532-0-11238800-1475641053_thumb.jpg

Thanks for those Diablio.

Just a heads-up, the legwarmer alt from the Aradia Kato Outfit has the wrong body slot in the nif. It's using the slot 32 while the correct is 38.

Anybody with a basic knowledge of NifSkope can easily fix it after running BodySlide.

Well, knowing absolutely nothing about NIFScope, I gave it a shot. I reassigned the NIF to slot 38 and actually managed to get something to show up when I select the lace legwarmers... it's solid black however. Disconnect between the mesh and the texture I guess.

Does anyone have a corrected NIF I can use?... or if I missed something simple in NIFScope, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Just a heads-up, the legwarmer alt from the Aradia Kato Outfit has the wrong body slot in the nif. It's using the slot 32 while the correct is 38.

Anybody with a basic knowledge of NifSkope can easily fix it after running BodySlide.

Well, knowing absolutely nothing about NIFScope, I gave it a shot. I reassigned the NIF to slot 38 and actually managed to get something to show up when I select the lace legwarmers... it's solid black however. Disconnect between the mesh and the texture I guess.

Does anyone have a corrected NIF I can use?... or if I missed something simple in NIFScope, can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks

It's easy to fix it:

Generate the files again, so you have a fresh mesh to work with.

Open aradiakatolegwarmers_0.nif with nifskope.

Select AA04Alt and then BSDismemberSkinInstance.

Next expand Partitions and change Body Part to the correct slot. (38)

Save and repeat the same process with aradiakatolegwarmers_1.nif.

post-349546-0-19507300-1476055455_thumb.png

Thanks

It's easy to fix it:

Hmmm... no. No luck. I'm not surprised though as I see where you have textures showing in your NIFScope window while I do not. It's just a plain white mesh. I'm guessing that whatever is the cause of one is probably the cause of the other.

Also, there's no AA04Alt in the list... just AA04.

Another thing I note is that you're suggesting I set the NIF slot to 38 (calves), while yours is set to 53. I'm hoping the explanation is that you altered the ESP. Otherwise... I'm confused.

One other thing I should mention although I don't think it matters... but I'm using Mod Organizer. When I run the bodyslide set I launch it properly from within MO and the correct files are being updated. I made sure the NIF files I'm editing with NIFscope have the correct date/time stamp to match the Batch build I ran from Bodyslide.

Does any of this make sense?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks

It's easy to fix it:

Hmmm... no. No luck. I'm not surprised though as I see where you have textures showing in your NIFScope window while I do not. It's just a plain white mesh. I'm guessing that whatever is the cause of one is probably the cause of the other.

Another thing I note is that you're suggesting I set the NIF slot to 38 (calves), while yours is set to 53. I'm hoping the explanation is that you altered the ESP. Otherwise... I'm confused.

One other thing I should mention although I don't think it matters... but I'm using Mod Organizer. When I run the bodyslide set I launch it properly from within MO and the correct files are being updated. I made sure the NIF files I'm editing with NIFscope have the correct date/time stamp to match the Batch build I ran from Bodyslide.

Thanks for the help.

I edited the mesh to slot 53 to fit with other mods I use, take a look in the esp in TES5Edit and check what is the correct slot, and I have textures in nifSkope because I'm running NifSkope through Mod Organizer.

Also check the files, the meshes you want to change are located in "meshes\Aradia\aradiakato\alternative" for the lace legwarmers and "meshes\Aradia\aradiakato" for the regular legwarmers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

It's easy to fix it:

Thanks for the help.

I edited the mesh to slot 53 to fit with other mods I use, take a look in the esp in TES5Edit and check what is the correct slot, and I have textures in nifSkope because I'm running NifSkope through Mod Organizer.

Also check the files, the meshes you want to change are located in "meshes\Aradia\aradiakato\alternative" for the lace legwarmers and "meshes\Aradia\aradiakato" for the regular legwarmers.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your help. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. I'm not very proficient with Bodyslide, and not at all with NIFscope.

I did launch NIFscope through MO, and the textures still don't show up in the app window. I also managed to locate the relevant data in TES5Edit. It is indeed 38. So I uninstalled everything, reinstalled, ran Bodyslide, generated the new files and morphs, edited the two NIFs in the ALTERNATIVE folder, saved and confirmed the new time stamp, then ran the game... but the alternative legwarmers are still jet black rather than the lace/silk texture. The odd thing is if I drop the alternative legwarmers the world model shows up correctly. It's only when equipping them do they turn black.

I'm also starting to wonder whether the black is actually a texture.... it has a belt buckle clearly defined.

BTW, I am using the two files (Original mod and bodyslide files) listed by Diablio in post #2238 in this thread. Are these the files you were using?

Thanks

Is it possible to remove the two daggers from the back of the Egypt Sybil outfit?  Unfortunately you can't see them when viewing the front of the outfit and that's what Diablo has in his gallery but they are really distracting when viewing from the back of the character.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/ok-here-is-a-good-armor-to-start-this-month

I found a photo from the original mod author showing the back.

f9f4264f.jpg

Likewise can the hood be removed from one of the outfits in the Fox 46 collection?

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/151464730450/wtfuun-fox-collection-46-uunp-hdt-install

It's the first image on the gallery.

Is it possible to remove the two daggers from the back of the Egypt Sybil outfit? Unfortunately you can't see them when viewing the front of the outfit and that's what Diablo has in his gallery but they are really distracting when viewing from the back of the character.

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/149788534640/ok-here-is-a-good-armor-to-start-this-month

I found a photo from the original mod author showing the back.

f9f4264f.jpg

Likewise can the hood be removed from one of the outfits in the Fox 46 collection?

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/151464730450/wtfuun-fox-collection-46-uunp-hdt-install

It's the first image on the gallery.

There is a no hood version in the download for fox 46. As for the daggers, you can ask Diablio on Tumblr, if don't get an answer here. If you wanna diy you can always cheek this tutorial for Zap slider creation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/?hl=uunp

Both of those outfits comes with zaps that let you remove the dagger and the hood, that's how I have mine set up. Make the adjustment in bodyslide.

Thanks to both of you, afa, tskone.  I've worked with the zap sliders before but didn't have luck.  I could bring the outift into bodyslide and view the zap sliders but could not get it to conform to my body profile afterwards.  I'll do some more experimenting.  Thanks for pointing the way.

dont know if this is the right place to ask but anybody know how to convert a mod from UUNP HDT to UUNP Special? or willing to convert this http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/151797030800/wtfuun-tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt to UUNP Special as it is the perfect kinda outfit to have that and only the top needs it and i dont know where to start X_X

UUNP HDT outfits do fit UUNP Secial bodies. I use UUNP HDT outfits for both bodies ( one being UUNP Special Animated p body).

sorry should of clarified i meant to make the vagina show as i have seen some outfits like the sexy ninja armor with uunp special that has the labia still showing and the tribal clothe as of right now has a included UUNP HDT body which makes the labia disappear when you equip the top thank you for reply tho :)

dont know if this is the right place to ask but anybody know how to convert a mod from UUNP HDT to UUNP Special? or willing to convert this http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/post/151797030800/wtfuun-tribal-clothe-uunp-bodyslide-hdt to UUNP Special as it is the perfect kinda outfit to have that and only the top needs it and i dont know where to start X_X

UUNP HDT outfits do fit UUNP Secial bodies. I use UUNP HDT outfits for both bodies ( one being UUNP Special Animated p body).