Guest Yourskyrim

They want the Fairy Tale one which is actually quite different to Gwelda.

I might take a crack at converting it if I can find the time, I've always liked the skirt.

The skirt! indeed the skirt! :P

Sorry, my bad!

XD

Well, the gwelda is also a great clothing one. Expecially the fishnet stockings!

They want the Fairy Tale one which is actually quite different to Gwelda.

I might take a crack at converting it if I can find the time, I've always liked the skirt.

The skirt! indeed the skirt! :P

Sorry, my bad!

XD

Well, the gwelda is also a great clothing one. Expecially the fishnet stockings!

Yes, yes it is. The Gwelda Red Riding Hood  is one of my favorite outfits.^^  The skirt on the Fairy Tale outfit (along with the outfit as a whole) is nice too.

Guest Yourskyrim

One of the biggest issues when it comes to vanilla skyrim's armorsets, is the Ulfric Armor for the females.
Why the hell is that armor the same as Thane Brling has in Solitude and why are the gloves glitched out?!

Anyway: someone on the nexus made a female Ulfic Stormcloak armor for vanilla body.
Maybe it is time to make a UUNP and maybe a skimpy version out of this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27673/?

27673-1-1354495034.jpg

One of the biggest issues when it comes to vanilla skyrim's armorsets, is the Ulfric Armor for the females.

Why the hell is that armor the same as Thane Brling has in Solitude and why are the gloves glitched out?!

Anyway: someone on the nexus made a female Ulfic Stormcloak armor for vanilla body.

Maybe it is time to make a UUNP and maybe a skimpy version out of this?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27673/?

27673-1-1354495034.jpg

Pretty sure GameFever has one within his UUNP remodeled armor. Forgot who did the original design but, almost certain there's one in GF's file.

Edit: Checked, it's not skimpy, just fitted.

Seeing that SpearHead Catsuit...

Back to put some conversions so here we Go :

attachicon.gifBarbarian Girl UUNP HDT.7z (Remove the Fingers thing with the Zap)
Need This

tumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w07WznG1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifSkinTight Dragon UUNP HDT.7z
Need This maybe not sure ?

tumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo3_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w1wYJlm1v2dyaxo4_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifDark Lilith Armor UUNP HDT.7z
Need This

tumblr_o6xghlUmRi1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifOsare HotPants UUNP HDT.7z (The Panty doesn't look good when crouching)
Need This

tumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o77w2wHXYv1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifR&W Zhuliya Outfit UUNP HDT.7z
Need This

tumblr_o77w3dWmz81v2dyaxo1_1280.jpg

attachicon.gifSpearHead Catsuit UUNP HDT.7z
Need This

tumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo1_1280.jpgtumblr_o71842pZiQ1v2dyaxo2_1280.jpg

Would it be possible to make a true BodySlide conversion for UUNP Special/HDT (the conversion here wasn't exactly conforming to my bodyslide preset),

with separating the whole thing into following individual parts (all individually equippable, using different slots, so it can be equipped all together if anyone desires):

- Corset (just the corset, without the catsuit, without the panty and the thigh thing, without the arm rings)

- Panty (without the thigh thingie, and maybe optional version with it)

- Wrist + arm ring

...either each of the above using different slots, or all combinations as separate outfit.

I tried doing so myself, and partially succeeded, except i suck at adjusting the outfit in OS, so the corset doesn't fit tightly enough just under the breasts (there is like 2cm gap - not in Y axis between body and corset, but in Z axis between the breast and the corset), and it didn't scale properly with small weight (it works, but looks silly because it doesn't fit tightly around the breasts).

Would be really nice if someone could do this (if i almost did it, then it shouldn't be hard for someone who really knows his way around outfits and 3d modeling).

EDIT: Here is what i have in mind.

I separated the corset part from the rest, and did the same for panty - both these parts can now be worn individually or together (yes it doesn't make sense to wear just the panty, but the point was to make them "separable" so you can take them off).

Just don't take this as a proper conversion! (there is some clipping still) this is just a proof of concept, and i would be gratefull if someone skilled would actually do it proper.

post-594712-0-08407900-1468823916_thumb.jpgSpearHead Catsuit A Corset.7z

recently I have been having an issue .... when i load into game some of my textures for the uunp hdt wolf armor and some of the other stuff from your conversions are greyed or even white until I remove and re equip . should i reinstall them ? it started after I changed back from zero sliders to unp .( a world full of watermelon chested chicks is not my thing)

Any suggestions are appreciated .

recently I have been having an issue .... when i load into game some of my textures for the uunp hdt wolf armor and some of the other stuff from your conversions are greyed or even white until I remove and re equip . should i reinstall them ? it started after I changed back from zero sliders to unp .( a world full of watermelon chested chicks is not my thing)

Grayed our textures can be due to incorrect concistency flags (see the end of this post). You could check the meshes for that, and if it's the case, reinstall the meshes.

What do you mean by "back from zero sliders"? A move back from BodySlide to standard UNP? It's not like BodySlide can only generate watermelons... My own BodyGen templates are based on UNP, but with a degree of randomness to make all bodies differ. And a few watermelon followers. ;)

Grayed our textures can be due to incorrect concistency flags (see the end of this post). You could check the meshes for that, and if it's the case, reinstall the meshes.

What do you mean by "back from zero sliders"? A move back from BodySlide to standard UNP? It's not like BodySlide can only generate watermelons... My own BodyGen templates are based on UNP, but with a degree of randomness to make all bodies differ. And a few watermelon followers. ;)

Thanks for the reply. And back from zero sliders to unp preset i should of said. I use the all in one uunp. And it seems after a restart of NMM all is well :P thanks for your time .

Do you use the Racemenu mod and have you moved the body weight slider? I once had a same kind of problem and then the reason was that when used together with the Racemenu the body weight value must be either 0 or 1. Anything between causes the same problem. I can't remember the exact reason for this behavior and it might be already fixed.

To change the value go to console and write showracemenu, close the console and check the weight value under the body tab.

Do you use the Racemenu mod and have you moved the body weight slider? I once had a same kind of problem and then the reason was that when used together with the Racemenu the body weight value must be either 0 or 1. Anything between causes the same problem. I can't remember the exact reason for this behavior and it might be already fixed.

To change the value go to console and write showracemenu, close the console and check the weight value under the body tab.

I am not sure I get your meaning. do you mean when I had the zero sliders on and all my npcs had huge breasts . if so the body slider did nothing only the uunp morphs did anything to my body in racemenu. and my problem is still persisting with the grey and sometimes whited out items and only on some of my outfits all done by gamefever ( my new favorite dude ) . and no I still have not reinstalled the files yet.... I thought it was fixed. I am surer i just borked something . ty for the help .

I am not sure I get your meaning. do you mean when I had the zero sliders on and all my npcs had huge breasts . if so the body slider did nothing only the uunp morphs did anything to my body in racemenu. and my problem is still persisting with the grey and sometimes whited out items and only on some of my outfits all done by gamefever ( my new favorite dude ) . and no I still have not reinstalled the files yet.... I thought it was fixed. I am surer i just borked something . ty for the help .

equip then unequip....if it fixes it then u need this.......(copy and paste over at nexus).......Ordenador........set it up and let it run should fix it

AFAIK it's not dependant what preset you are using with the BodySlide (-zeroed sliders-, UUNP-UNP etc). The value of weight slider under the body tab of "showracemenu" should be kept at 0 or 1. Anything else between these end points can sometimes cause these issues with textures. I have set mine to 1 and I do all the changes with the sliders under the UUNP morphs tab.

I would like to request the widowmaker outfit! Please...

Diablio just did Widowmaker http://wtfuun.tumblr.com

Like your Tmb page by the way, futa kinda weirds me out( OK Angel Blade was cool) but just a nice variety of characters and great scene settings. I gotta ask what your character is wearing on the main page( are they leggings, UUNP)?

Yes i saw it thank you! they are stockings from the slavetats mod. so it is basically like an overlay.

Like your Tmb page by the way, futa kinda weirds me out( OK Angel Blade was cool) but just a nice variety of characters and great scene settings. I gotta ask what your character is wearing on the main page( are they leggings, UUNP)?

Yes i saw it thank you! they are stockings from the slavetats mod. so it is basically like an overlay.

Wow, my 100th post is a thank you.........thank you GodReaper. Oh, do you recall which Slvt pack it is?

Keep those stories coming when can.

Wow, my 100th post is a thank you.........thank you GodReaper. Oh, do you recall which Slvt pack it is?

Keep those stories coming when can.

No problem. B3lisario-stockings i believe....Will do :)

AFAIK it's not dependant what preset you are using with the BodySlide (-zeroed sliders-, UUNP-UNP etc). The value of weight slider under the body tab of "showracemenu" should be kept at 0 or 1. Anything else between these end points can sometimes cause these issues with textures. I have set mine to 1 and I do all the changes with the sliders under the UUNP morphs tab.

Thanks for this! I've been doing the old equip/unequip cycle to fix those borked textures.

After reading your posts I loaded up a save that had the issue, opened racemenu, set the weight to 0 (from .34), and saved. When I restarted the game and loaded the new save the borked textures were fixed.