View File

Nothing New has been added I just moved it to the new Bodyslide Sub group (watch people are going to be like where the F did UUNP go).

Now incorporated into the Main Bodyslide download on Nexus.
Go here to download http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Note: The only thing left in the download section is the old resources zip (which has not been updated since ver 1.05 back in dec 2014).

Project: Unified UNP - now with extra Shape Sliders for those that needed/wanted them!!!

A Bodyslide Toolset for UNP Users.
Build a wide range of UNP Bodies, and convert CBBE armors over to UNP Body Types.
Also included UNIFIED HDT PLUS - based on UN7B
note: as of version 1.08 all bodies vanilla bones are based on the weight painting from Dream Girl (yeah they were that good).

Unified UNP can output in HDT, TBBP, BBP, and no bounce versions.
This part of Unified uses a 6850 vertices base shape that looks like CBBE Curvy's High weight (because that is what BodySlide and Outfit Studio use as there base shape).
This package can output into many of the UNP body types.
From UNP to 7base Cherry Hot and pretty much anything in between.
And with version 1.08 you now have additional sliders to increase things like breast size, hips, ass, legs, etc...

Unified UNP HDT PLUS is identical to the UNP version except it calls on a UN7B skin set.
Cause the base shape started life as a UN7B body and was turned into a CBBE shape....
This package can output into many of the UNP body types (giving them UN7B extra bits).
From UNP to 7base Cherry Hot and pretty much anything in between.
Again with version 1.08 you now have additional sliders to increase things like breast size, hips, butt, legs, etc...
Body also includes a NiStringExtraData line that points to the \Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" (the HDT bounce xml file for the female body).

Also included in the package is Halo's High Poly hands and feet setup that can output to any of the bodies included...

REQUIREMENTS:
Bodyslide 2 (v2.2d or higher)
XPMSE 2.3 or greater
A UNP Body Texture Set for the UNP Side (base and HDT)
or a UN7B body texture set for the Plus side
Note: I still gotta build a textureblend setup for the beast races to be able to look correct with the Plus package.

Update 3/18/2015
Cell made some more tweaks to UUNP - fixed some of my screwups.
Also brought back UNPConvert (formerly known as Converto).
Note: UNPConvert will (or should be) part of the next Bodyslide update (which is why I pulled Converto).
Unfortunately the next update to Bodyslide has been slightly delayed.... but the reason for the delay is for the extra items that will be included in it... so I can understand why Cell is holding off on the next update.
So for the time being you can install UNPConvert and use it to convert different UNP armors into the base UUNP/CBBE shape. Then use UUNP or CBBE to build a Bodyslide package for that armor...
Note: UNPConvert's xml file is located in the "ConvertionSets" folder inside the Bodyslide folder. You will need to manually load it as a reference (browse to the folder and select the file) then select the shape to convert from in the drop down list below the browse option.

Example: you want to convert a UNPCM armor to UUNP.
Load the UNPConvert.xml as the reference, then choose UNPCM High to CBBE (if working from the high weight) or UNPCM Low to CBBE (if working with the Low weight).
Note: High and Low weights for each shape that UUNP includes should be covered by UNPConvert.
The reason for this is sometimes armors only come in the high or low of one shape and having both the high and lows to convert from makes it easier for people that do conversions.
UNPConvert basic Image and loading instruction added to the images section.

Note Note Note: Make damn sure the skin instance in the Nif file is a BSDismemberSkinInstance and not a NiSkinInstance or you can and probably will fuck up the nif file when converting it in Outfit Studio.

Update 3/13/2015
And I thought I was crazy for making it... now Cell has out done me by combining 2 of my crazy ass projects into a single crazy ass project.
Everyone say Hello to UUNP Special cause it is now part of the dysfunctional family ;)
So now we have 2 flavors of vagina...
1. HDT+ which still doesn't have a proper collision xml file (yeah yeah I know, lately its been the mistreated member of the family... but shit happens).
And now UUNP Special based off the lovely work from Stevierage (and Daie on the CBBE side)... Blatently ripped off and renamed by me (of course I asked for permission first)...

Sometime in the near future there should also be a never nude version (somehow Special with its working vagina got priority over a UUNP body with permanently attached bra and panties... sorry about that).

Update 3/1/2015 - UUNP V1.10n
Cell/Ousnius has been working hard on tweaking the living daylights out of UUNP to get it ready for the Bodyslide page...
Note: I was alseep when he finished this today, so I'm not sure if its ready for the BS page on nexus yet... but I'm throwing it into the main DL section any damn way...

Improvments - tweaks to the base mesh, and clean ups on the different morphs (to many to list).
Weight painting is pretty damn good... better then I've ever been able to get it.

Note: Be care full if you use a small breast morph and then adjust with the RM scales (mods like milk mod economy and what not).... As the weight painting will probably make the area around the smaller breast to expand as well... There is nothing that can be done about this, due to how the body morphs into the different shapes. Yes yes I should have listed this way back when... oops.

UPDATE 2/14/2015 -
UUNP v1.10k is up... Cell has reworked the base shape to complete match the CBBE Curvy 1 body that Bodyslide uses by default. Now it matches not just in the shape, but at the wrist, ankle, and neck seams (might cause slight issues with one or two morphs, still testing on that front).
Update weight painting is a lot better then the previous versions.
Still need to add 7BUNP v2 aka Seraphym - it is on the to do list.
All in all this is a damn good package (we to me it is anyway).

UPDATE 2/1/2015 - well yesterdays was a complete waiste of space. So I went a little old school with this one.
UUNP - 7B Bomb body turned into the CBBE shape (removed Breast and Breast 1 bones).
UUNPHDT - UUNP Body with the HDT bones added to it (no nistring I remember this time).
UUNPHDT+ - UN7B 1 Body turned into a CBBE shape (added upper arm and upper arm bends from UUNP, and Other HDT bones and Nistring to point to the damn bodyplus.xml)

Beer Pretzels and a little bit of BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS (aka Bender from Futurama)
Hope it doesn't break your system... I'm done I give up... this is it I fucking quit.

UPDATE 1/31/2015 - weight paintings updated on the original v1.10 body (so no more seam issues).
Most of the bones are good, minus the elbow bend on the outer elbow (I've been trying to clean that up all afternoon).
This is where I'm stopping for now... play with it it should be better then the previous build (don't even ask about v1.10d cause it was just hosed completely and utterly so I'm not sharing it).

UPDATE 1/30/2015 - Guess what I forgot to do...
So Cell and I have been working on fixing the base bone weights (vanilla bones) and well I think I figured it out.
CHEAT - I converted the DG1 body with its original bones over to a cbbe shape. Then I used it to copy all of the vanilla bones onto the 3 bodies (which blew away all the hdt bones). Once that was done I took the v1.10 bodies and used them to copy back over the hdt bones onto the hdt body (and Plus to hdt+).
Ran them thru Max and a couple of different animations (lol twerk hkx turned into a kf is funny as hell).
Once I was satisfied I threw them into the folder where I extracted cells version of uunp v1.10b (then renamed the folder to c and packed it back up)....

Give it a go, it should be good, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows, wrist, etc etc etc... DG has a really nice vanilla weight painting on it and it transfers over well with mesh rigger (yeah I forgot that it did that :dodgy: ).

Update: 1/27/2015 - Oh shit I went ahead and threw it in the main section didn't I.
UUNP updated to version 1.10
Removed the BBP and TBBP bodies (go HDT or go home for bouncing...).
The No Bounce body is still available...

- Added more body morphs for people to muck with.... UNP Manga, UNP CHSBHC wtf
- Added poly's to Halo's High poly hands and feet.... ZQuad1 fixed the UV map after I up poly'd them (say thanks to Zquad1 folks).
- Added a Nistring line to HDT Plus body that points to an experimental xml (combo of hdt leg bones from blabba and un7b labia bones) ... EXPERIMENTAL is putting it mildly I haven't gotten collision to work yet... maybe someone can tweak it and make improvements.
- Added RM Breast and Butt Scale bones to both HDT bodies (which means XPMSE 2.3 is required at a minimum)

Note: The Unified UNP HDT body has the leg bones in the mesh/nif but does not have a nistring in the nif pointing it to the xml file.
If you want the legs to have the muscle simulation then nifskope the nif and add a NiStringExtra data to it and point it to the "data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\body.xml".
This way the HDT body does not break what is the current standard for HDT PE body types.... You will still need xmpse 2.3 or greater due to the RM scale bones :P

Update for 12/14/2014
Version 1.09 up....
Changed the bones around a little more, cleaned up the over spray from the clavicle and forearm bones (again).
Fixed an issue in Halo's high poly hands when building the high weight. The seam was being distorted when it should have not moved (as the base is the damn high weight). So new bsd file in that pack, should solve any wrist problems when using those with any of the bodies that come in this project.
Played with the Belly Weight again (trying to mimic the UNPB Pregnancy bodies belly weight that most on LL use). ... Let me know how it works, or if it doesn't.

Note: Moving all the old stuff from the OP into the second post (just to clean this up a little).

I'm still unsure of how I'm going to handle the beast races for the plus side, as it will call for breaking either the body or the texture... go figure (it's never easy).

Update: 1/17/2015
Added Converto to the download section.
It is basically a Convert Anything UNP to Unified's base shape.
It covers 55 different shapes and the mesh itself is kinda big...
Just install the set to Body slide and then copy the xml to what ever outfit you want to convert, then in Outfit Studio load the xml as a reference choose one of the 55 bodies in the drop down and start converting shit :)

8/23/2015 - Reworked the old prototype Foot Angle tool into the "UUNP Heel Angle tool"
It about an hour or three worth of tinkering but it works....
I moved the baseshape of the foot to line up with the UUNP body (then matched it at the ankle seam via the vertices).

If you need to use this tool, you will need to load the reference from the XML in outfit studio (after installing it into bodyslide).
I will need to see if Cell will added this to Bodyslide (as sometimes you need to tinker with heels and what not when creating an outfit).

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide 2.4 (or greater), XMPSE 2.5 (or Greater), Racemenu 3.1 (for UUNP body morphs), and HDT v14.28 with currect belly node naming in the xml file. Oh, and a UNP or UN7B skin texture set.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Crack head instructions for building UUNP armors (oh this aught to be fun as fuck).

Note: right now I'm tired so you'll have to deal with me rambling.

1. Go get some Bodyslide 2 compatitble Armor conversions.

2. Install them in Bodyslide2

3. Start Up Body Slide, 3a - Start Up Outfit Studio

4. Load the UUNP.nif as an outfit (da fuk did u just say)... yeah as an OUTFIT.

5. Load the Bodyslide armor as and outfit and check the box "keep other shapes"

Note: This will end up with UUNP as the top mesh under outfit along with the armor mesh/meshes in the outfit.

6. Delete the CBBE body from the outfit (usually listed as mesh name "BaseShape" or some such shit).

6a: If the Bodyslide package was a TBBP or BBP set then delete the bones "NPC L Breast 1" and "NPC R Breast 1" (or maybe it is 01).

7. Export Current - Export Nif (give it a name).

The real fun begin's here bitchzzzzzz

8. Load UUNP HDT as a reference :blink:

9. Go to the Bone list (top left panel same area where the mesh list is located) and delete all of the bones minus: Breast, Butt, and Belly (should end up with 5 bones when you are done). :wacko:

10. Go back to the mesh list - just so you are showing it ;)

11. Load the nif file you created in step 7 (method in the madness madness in the method). <_<

12. Now, one at a time (starting with the UUNP mesh under outfit) right click the meshes and in the drop down choose "Copy Bone weights" - This adds the HDT bones from the reference to the mesh of the outfit (This method produces the least amount of hdt clipping in game go fucking figure).

13. After all of the meshes in the outfit have the bones copied into them, go to the top and click on the "Slider" button and then "Conform to all" (so close yet now you have to check shit)

14. Check each slider INDIVIDUALLY to make sure the body does not clip thru the armor. (RAGE da fuk thats like 120 sliders.... DAMNIT).

15. After verifying that the body does NOT clip thru the armor for EVERY SLIDER, then click on file and "Save Project As".... by now your are completely tired and want to shoot someone

16. Fill out all the information for the project and save.

Note for 16: You will need to know what the mesh name of the armor is and where it is located in the meshes folder as well as give it a valid name for bodyslide2 usage.

Now go fuck some shit up, I'm going to sleep (typed up at midnight on 3/13/2015 or is that 3/14/2015....fuk if I no)

Carloss32 all in one xml with all in one removed so it works with xmpse 2.0 and greater

Female HDT Bounce file.7z

Alternative method for weight painting a UUNP outfit:

Follow the instructions that are listed above all the way down to Step 7 (exporting the UUNP body and Armor in a single Nif).

Now go get and install KGtools.

Place it where ever you want.

Start up Mesh Rigger. Set the Template to the UUNPHDT.nif from UUNP and set the target to the nif you created in Step 7.

Have mesh rigger copy ever bone from the reference into the new nif file. This will put the bones into all of the meshes of the nif and greatly reduce the chance of clipping in game due to moving around.

Mesh rigger will produce a new nif ("KGTools install location"\MeshRigger\Output) that will have the same name as the target nif.

Load that nif as an outfit in Outfit Studio.

Load the UUNP HDT as a reference in Outfit Studio.

Conform to all Sliders - Check for clipping on every slider and adjust when needed.

Save Project As - Name it, set up the output paths and you are done.

Note: The Alternative method takes a little longer... but when done correctly it has the lowest possible chance of clipping in game for an Bodyslide package build.

Note 2: I will not explain how to use Mesh Rigger... it is a kiss method simple as fuck GUI interface. Leave mesh rigger at the default settings and you should be good (unless the target outfit has some crazy ass bones that mesh rigger has never seen before then you might be fucked as it might delete them... just saying).

http://kgtools.org/= KG Tools

Old Shit from Opening Post

Out with the Old and In with the New...

Project: Unified UNP
Currently there are 2 version in the Alpha 4 test.

First Version for the users who like there current UNP texture sets...
Unified UNP HDT
This set is a 6850 vertices version of most of the UNP body shapes I could find (high and low).
They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped body that has a UNP UV map.
They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base skeleton
You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (go get a copy it works wonders).
You can use them to create UNP based Body Slide conversions... (one of the reason I built this).

The Second Version calls on swapping out the normal UNP texture sets to a UN7B Texture set...
This set is a 9477 vertices version of most of the UNP Body shapes I could find (high and low).
They all work, they all start from a High Poly CBBE Shaped Body that has a UN7B UV Map (UNP plus extras).
They all use XPMSE 2.14 as the base Skeleton
You create the Bodies in Body Slide 2.2 or Greater (yeah I went there again).
You can use them to create UN7B based Body Slide Conversion... Oh shit I've done pissed someone off with that one....

Thanks to:
Alan for UN7B
Xuniana for getting me the base CBBE to UN7B stuff (I was able to create something very special from that).
Cell for Double Checking the bone weights and teaching me things
Garra6 for his Tool set (without the Clothing Converter Tool I would not have been able to get all the unp bodies on a single vertices match to be able to create this in body slide to begin with).
Cell, Calliente, and everyone that put time and effort into Body Slide and Outfit Studio
ooooohooooohohhh
Groove for XPMSE 2.14 (does it get any better then this?)
To me, for being impatient with all the people asking for this armor in this body type and that body type...
To Bla Bla... Now he needs to get Project Citrus finished.

How to Use Unified UNP.
Install SKSE, HDT, a UNP Texture Set (or UN7B set if you go with the Plus Version), Instal XMPSE 2.14, Body Slide 2.2, and Unified UNP Alpha test 4 (current version as of this Nov 12th 2014).
Start Up Body Slide, in the top left corner where it says Outfit/Body choose "Unified UNP HDT Test" or "Unified UNP HDT+"
The Starting Preset for HDT test is UNP, The Starting Preset for HDT+ is UN7B.
If those presets are not the body you desire then pick 1 and ONLY 1 slider for the Low Weight and 1 for the
High Weight and put them at a value of 100 (that means put the preset sliders back to zero).

Note: if you place 2 sliders at a value of 100 on the same side (high or low) you will get something ugly... do not do this. You have been warned and I will ignore anyone who does this then complains about it...

To use this to create Armors you will need to first modify the body slide set for that armor.
I will go into more detail on that later, but simple method is delete the base shape from the armor and replace it with the base shape from Unified UNP's set (it is a cbbe shape and most body slide armor sets come in a cbbe shape, hence why I started with a high poly cbbe shape as the base...).

Dislcaimer: Use it Abuse It, your mileage may very... if it causes your computer to spontaneously combust that is not my fault, you screwed up on your side....

Note: I need to put up photos for the reading impaired!!! Done... Luv some Bombshell yes, or UN7B yes...

NO I CURRENTLY HAVE NO PLANS TO DO MINOR SHAPE SLIDERS FOR THIS... It took me 2 days to get to this point... and I'm about ready to throw it all in the trashcan and say fuck it.... so right now no, no and no.

Nov 12th... Added the Resource material used to make this...
You can actually use the bodies and object files in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape in body slide. ... Load the Base body as the reference and then create 2 sliders (from x to y low and from x to y high). Set the object files for the appropriate slider and then load an outfit's 1 nif as the outfit and conform to sliders.
Flip the X to low slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body to y's low body type, you can then export this as a nif and replace the old 0 nif.
Undo the low slider and now flip the high slider to 100 and the shape should go from the target body shape to y's High shape... again export nif and this time replace the 1 nif... do the same for all other parts of the armor (torso, leggings, wrist/glove/gauntlets, etc) and you now have converted the armor from X shape to Y shape.

Nov 13th... Added the config.xml file to the download area. This goes into the Bodyslide main folder replacing the one that comes with bodyslide. It only adds 2 templates Unified HDT and Unified HDT Plus.
They show up in the drop down of Outfit Studio's Reference section... should make it easier to use as a resource to convert CBBE items over to UNP shaped items.

And just to reinterate... UNIFIED UNP does NOT CONTAIN HANDS OR FEET MESHES. Those you get from the body type you want to use...

Me I use Halo's High Poly UNP Hands and Feet as the Demonfet Body uses standard UNP high and low hands and feet. 7B bombshell users would need to take halo's 1 nifs and copy them and replace the 0 nifs with the 1 nifs. as Bombshell uses the high weight for both the 0 and the 1...

Did I mention... if you break it, that is on you...

Nov 13th Evening Edition
Alpha Test 5 is up, found a small bit of stray weight painting on 2 bones in the HDT Plus set.

Look for a Mega link to some re Body Slides for the Lush package off of nexus (even with 7zip on ultra that set ended up a little over 166MB's (uncompressed it's like 800mbs)...

I wonder if I'll get hate for using Halo's high poly hands and feet in some of the gautlets and boots (damn those cbbe hands and feet are ugly).

Nov 14th
Version 1.0 is up it includes 5 versions to pick for Body/Outift
Unified UNP, Unified UNP BBP, Unified UNP TBBP, Unified UNP HDT, and Unified UNP HDT Plus.
Pick your Poison and Build, mix and match the high and low side for a wide range of crazy in game.
Still only use 1 slider per side... that will not change (not by me any way).
Presets should work for the first 4, I only did 2 presets for Plus those are UN7B and UN7B Demonfet...
Yeah I'm being lazy on the UN7B Side but oh well...

There are 5 types in the template for using in building outfits in Outfit Studio.

I even threw in a read me file...

Nov 14th Evening Edition
Fixed the Breast Size of UNPB High and Sevenbase Low on both the UNP and UNP HDT PLUS sides.
I did not reweight those 2 bodies before running them threw the "Clothing Converter" the end result is the UNPB High was smaller then it should have been and Sevenbase Low was bigger then it should have been.

That has been correct and I'm going threw all of the originals one more time to compare to the Slider versions that are included in this to make sure I did not mess up any others...

Still working on the Lush set A (first gonna do it in Unified UNP HDT Plus, then maybe UNP HDT)...
In my haste to complete it yesterday I missed the important step of "Conform to all Sliders" before I did the "Save Project As". The end result was Outfit Studio would throw the UNP body into those meshes but the armor would not change shape to match the body... yeah I know and I did a write up on how to do this and that is in the write up... I can't even follow my own instructions...lol.

Nov 15th - O dark thirty (12:30am)
V1.02 is up...
I found a pathing issue in the Unified UNP HDT Plus output for the main BodySlide page.

I had the output path as meshes\actor\character\character assets
and it should have been meshes\actors\character\character assets

So I changed that... noticed in game that items that were weighted with the UNP HDT set did not have the same weights as the UNP HDT Plus... I thought I had fixed that previously but for some reason that one issue Reared its ugly head.

I have re re re and F'n Re copied the bone weights from the CBBE HDT reference that comes with Body slide and cleaned up the stray weight painting... The only bones in that nif that are from the original UN7B are the extra bits that Alan put in UN7B.

So Hopefully the teething process is over and this thing can go and be used by people to create shit, or convert shit...

I'm still not happy at the moderator over on Nexus who "Twerked" the Where this mod is from line on the description page...
SomBitch removed my LoversLab reference... had I been up for a long period of time I would have probably just said to hell will it and delete the whole damn thing... but I was calm and haven't said anything over there about it... probably because it's in the F'n readme in the 7z... what a putz.
So I've yet to get the ban hammer thrown at me (crosses fingers, but doesn't really give a flying fuck).

Oh I did go ahead and add one more photo to the download page it's kind of a how to convert an existing
Body Slide set over from the CBBE version to a UNP version....

Nov 17th Update...
So V1.03 is live...
Fixed a cluster that I somehow made back when generating the lattice files to create the bodies to use as a base to create object to the turn around and create .bsd files (yeah a large amount of shit went into the back end)...
Anyhow I screwed up and somehow moved the UNPB body a -.35 on the Y axis (in other words the body was moved back just a teeny tiny bit).

And one that people seemed to not notice (probably because everyone uses bombshell or cleavage).
I generated the lattice file for Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High (Some call it Sevenbase Original) with the original files still having the old skeleton and BBP weighting. This caused the output from the lattice files to be slightly smaller breast wise (maybe half a cup size on both low and high).
The originals nif's have been reweighted to HDT, and new lattices generated, new bodies, new objects, and new .bsd files have been created...
Long story short Sevenbase Low and Sevenbase High should now be the size they were intended [:)]

Some have seen neck seam issues with Petite, if you were using Petite as the 0 and UNPB as the high.
Well then you problem should go away... if not, delete the mod and don't post in this thread... just kidding.
Let me know if you are still having issues and I'll bang my head against the wall and try to find out what the hell is causing it.

UNPB users should now be able to UNPB all they want...

Nov 18th -
Put up Version 1.04...
What's new:
Added UN7B to the UNP sets (builds without the extra bits).
Added Sevenbase Natural, UNP Perky, and UNPBB to all 5 sets... so more bodies to choose from.
I created a preset of "Zero'd Sliders" for the UNP side so you can quickly zero out all sliders.
I was going to include UNPB 2.5.2's Gravity set but found out the way that one was made was by changing the weight painting on the same shape...
Since all the Bodies are created from 1 shape and share that base shapes weighting... doing a gravity version isn't possible the way it was originally created.

And it's been a week since I first drop'd this off on the world... I think I'm gonna take a break for a day or two.
Still: If you run into any problems post em up... and I'll argue with you until you prove me wrong [:cool:]

Dec 1st 2014-
Version 1.05 (it was a day or two earlier then I expected)
What's New:
Cookies lots and lots of cookies... just kidding.
Added: Body By Leito v2 to both the UNP Side and the Plus Side
Reworked the Plus side (rebuilt the bodies from the ground up...).
Hopefully there will be no more f'n neck seam issues!!!
Reworked the NPC Spine1 and NPC Belly bone weights (belly no longer goes above the rib cage and npc spine1 no longer go onto the breasts).

Next up is to learn how to play with TextureBlender and build some Plus parts for Beast Races... I'm hoping that the png outputs from paint.net will work out well for this.

I do still recommend using Halo's High Poly Hand and Feet for UNP (there is a link in the thread somewhere to Halo's download page)... I keep meaning to go over there and ask if I can incorporate that into this package (would save a lot of time hunting shit down in the future if it was part of the package).... okay I guess that is also on the TO DO list.

Dec 2nd 2014
v1.06 is now up (I Fixed a couple of things and add some stuff).

Fixed:
1. NPC L Clavicle and NPC R Clavicle Bones painted to high on the neck which cause neck seams.
2. I screwed up when I rebuilt Plus UNPB body (it went back again by .035 so I fixed it).
3. Ankles on UNPCM and Leito somehow got screwed up... got that fixed

Whats new:
Halo's High Poly Hands and Feet
Note: I built both sets using the UNP Side, so it should output for Plus as well (but who knows).

Dat's all for now...

Dec 5th 2014
v1.07 is now up...
Fixed:
UNPK 0 (low weight) neck seam that was actually there from the alpha builds (no one caught it for nearly half a month).... fixed.
Tweaked the forearm and upper arm bones in the Plus body, it's better but it is not perfect.

Irony: I noticed (while playing one of the newer female masturbation animations) that there may be a bone weight issue between the lower right left and the right thigh. I will look into it, but it only shows up when in a particular pose so it's not really high on the to do list.

Odd shit:
Some may have noticed the Morphius folder... it's just a very early alpha (just in case anyone actually reads this part of the OP). I created those .bsd files in about 2 hours (in between broken sleep last night).
I'm not really sure what the hell I'm going to do with that, I might try to clean them up and work them in...
But I have no idea how they will affect the shapes (would be nice if they worked with the body presets, but I doubt it).

Now back to your gaming...

Dec 8th 2014
Morphius Alpha test 2 (name will probably change back to unified once I'm done mucking with it).
This is 99 sliders for the UNP side of Unified (Base, BBP, TBBP, and HDT).
Bodies were removed to make it not crash outfit Studio (bye bye UNPB Oppai v1, and Dream Girl for now any way).
If the ALPHA TEST 2 gives you any clue, this is a alpha test... so don't bitch!!!

Dec 9th 2014
Swapped out the top lines in the OP (should make it easier for folks to understand what this is).
Pulled Morphius Alpha tests - It's been incorporated into Unified.
Uploaded version 1.08
Updates: More Sliders (actually didn't have to drop DG or Oppai so yeah).
Swapped the bone weights for the vanilla bones (DG looked so good when watching it in different animations in Max I just copied them into the base bodies and did a little clean up and it should work out well)... If this bone setup doesn't work... I'm going to go insane!!!!

(Everything below this line was part of the original post and download that was UNP Bodies with 3D Labia ... or some such shit)

Original Opening Post left in for Shitz and Gigglez...
Edited for clarity, yeah I was about half out of it when I posted this up last night.
1. This is just a UNP Body Type Replacer, not a full install of UNP.
There is no UNP skin set included, or hand and feet meshes.
This is just a HDT body with a 3d Vagina added into it.
2. Currently the 3D Vagina is Static (no hdt functions included... if that is ever figured out this will be updated).
3. HDT physics for this body type is based on XPMSE 2.06 (or greater)
Do NOT use the XPMSE Legacy skeleton with this body type or clothing mods that are based on that version of XPMSE as you may end up with sunken breasts... get with the times people.
4. If the 3D Vagina is not rendering in your game you will need to check the setting "iTexMipMapSkip" in the skyrim preferences ini file and make sure it is set to 0 under the [display] settings in the ini file.
iTexMipMapSkip=0
5. This is mainly to get the UNP bodies up to date with XPMSE 2 (or greater)

Install instructions:
1. Install a base UNP setup, this will give you the hands, feet, and textures
2. Install HDT 14.28
3. Install XPMSE 2.13 and a HDT xml set for XPMSE 2.0 or greater
4. Install the body replacer from this thread (currently no NMM or MO instructions, its just a drag and drop into Skyrim).
5. Try it out in game and if you don't like it, then revert back to what ever you were using prior.
6. If you want high poly hands and feet then use Halo's High Poly UNP set.
http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/
7. This was intended for UNP users that want to keep there existing skins, and update to a XPMSE 2 type hdt settings (and give em a 3d vagina to go along with it).

Note: The Skin set I currently use is the "Glorious Perspiration UNP" set off of Nexus. It has tan lines, sweat, and vaginal hair built into the skin texture. If your current unp skin set is hairless then you'll stay hairless. That is a end user choice and I'm leaving that to the end user to figure out what they want.

Hmm I think that about does it... I'll leave my original post in the OP just for shits and giggles.

Okay last one I can think of is up...UNP Top Model

Original Post
So I was working on placing the 3D Vagina Mesh into a UNP base shaped body and the 7B Bombshell happened to be the first thing I came across (first xml listed in the conversion folder of Body Slide, go figure)....
So I figured I put it up for others to play with...

Oh Pictures...
Uh, its 7B Bombshell... There be pictures of that all over the net of this body, now just imagine it with something pink between the legs....

So How did I do it.... actually it wasn't that hard, or time consuming.

1. I downloaded Bodyslide 2.1c (latest version as of 10/18/2014)
2. I downloaded Trepleen's v1.0 CBBE 3D Labia set (note: the bones weights get frag'd when you loaded it in OS currently).
3. I loaded the 7B reference shape from Outfit Studio via the "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ConversionSets\7BConvert.xml" xml file.
3a. I loaded the cbbe hdt 3d labia as the outfit (Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\SLFC\CalienteBodyHDT AG.nif), then I deleted the cbbe baseshape, which left only the 3d labia/vagina.
3b. I copied the 7b Bombshell shape into the mesh, then I adjusted the labia to match up to the body as best I could.
4. I loaded the cbbe hdt reference body up, I then copied the HDT bone weights from that reference shape into the 7b body and into the 3d labia.
4a. I reloaded the 7b high to low xml and created 2 nif files.
One is the 7b Bombshell 0 weight (set to femalebody_0.nif) and the other being the 7B Bombshell 100 weight (the femalebody_1.nif yeah go figure).
5. Since I was just goofing off, I figured I'ld offer this up for everyone else....me I use demonfet and that one is done as well [:)]

Note: Since Bodyslide 2.1c's HDT reference body is based on the XMPSE 2.0 or greater skeleton I'ld say use the 2.1 or 2.13 or what ever the current HDT XMPSE Skeleton is and you should be good... Oh and pair it up with a HDT XML that sets the belly accordingly.

Does this come with a femalebody dds file...
Nope, this is based on the 3d Labia that has been around for a while and as such it uses a separate set of textures for the labia.
In other words... Use a UNP female body texture set and you are good to go.

Disclaimer:
Given AS IS, no take backs, no crying fowl if it breaks your system
If you are not satisfied then just revert to what ever you were using before...

Thanks to:
Everyone that has made or tweaked the UNP body types for Skyrim.
To Cal and crew for Body Slide
To the lucky bastard that figured out how to do HDT
To Groove for XMPSE (especially what he's added in the 2.1 and greater version).
To Bla Bla for the 3D Labia test (I didn't use the mesh you had, but I did use the bones and the xml).
To Kimbale for putting out the 3D labia and offered it up on LL.
To Trepleen for putting said Labia into a body and doing some much needed love to the dream of a future with a working virtual female sex organ (come on T get the animations done and offered).

Update: Been try'n to get this posted up since a little before 3am...
Added Sevenbase Original, Natural, Clevage, as well as Dream Girl, UNP, UNPB, and Demonfet.
Get your body mods and have some fun...

Update Oct 21 2014:
1. I Deleted all the previous sets as I found out they were borked in nifscope.... Sorry about that.
2. I dropped the Dream Girl Version due to it being almost identical to UNP v1.2 (DG is only slightly smaller at the 0 weight).
3. I Created a new version called V2.0 which has "HDT Pussy Bone" weighting (from XPMSE 2.13), as well as the NPC L Pussy, NPC R Pussy, and Belly weights (I think the belly is in there, I threw as much as I could into it).
So you are going to need XPMSE 2.13 or greater for these to work.
4. The 7B bodies have a small line of masking in the center of the vagina.
This way you don't have to do any deleting on the texture files if we ever get this thing to open up (future thinking crazy right).
Oops: I forgot to do the masking part for the Top Model, UNP, and UNPB bodies (shit happens I'll fix em tomorrow).
5. I ripped the originals for the unp, unpb, and Top Model v2.0's
The UNP body is a direct copy of the base UNP 1.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.
The UNPB body is a direct copy of the base UNP 2.5.2 with added vag and hdt weighting.
The Top Model body is a direct copy of the original Top Model set off of Nexus as well, again all I did was add the vag and the hdt weighting.

Notes: This time I did a simple bone weight copy of the HDT breast, belly, and butt weights (striped the reference body of all other bones before coping them over).
This keeps the nif files from crapping themselves in nifscope.

I also trimmed down the weight painting on the belly and breast (so they should not affect surrounding areas).
And Finally I added a NiStringExtraData branch into each body pointing to the vag.xml that is included (it is Bla Bla's file not mine, I just copied the string into the meshes in nifscope and put the file in the package).
Other then a few small things this is probably the final product...Hopefully.

For anyone that wants a different UNP body type done, leave a link in the thread and as long as the creator doesn't hate someone mucking with it I'll make a HDT + Vag version of it... or I'll try to.

Update for Wed morning 10/22/2014
Added UNPB Oppai HDT Vagina and the 2.0 version of the Demonfet HDT Vagina set.
I've added small amount of weight painting onto the base bodies of those 2 sets for the HDT P bones on the left and right labia areas (as well as masked off the valley in between the labia lips of the base body).
The masking just tells Skyrim not to render the skin for that very small area. Since that area is where the 3D Vagina is mounted to the base body it should not matter.

Now I really need an XML file for the male to allow collision between the male member and the female genitalia... so if you know how to do that... post it in the support thread and I'll give ya credit and put it all together....

I'll add the masking section and hdt bone weights to the bodies of the others some time today (the 3d vag is weighted but the bodies on the other sets are not).

Then again the weighting will not be useful until a working xml set is created... oh the irony.

Update 10/23/2014 (3:30 or so pm)

Same old same old...
Upping ver 2.1
What has changed... Let see:
1. Removed the belly weight from the 3d vag (with xml's that enabled belly bounce it would end up by the knees when doing a full sprint, so to avoid that issue I have removed that bone weight from that mesh).
Don't worry the Base Body (the other part of the nif) still has the belly bone attached. So Pregnancy mods should still work.
2. Added a small part of weight painting for the 8 HDT P bones onto the base body.
3. pulled the vag.xml from the download...
I'm going to try and combine it with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml so you only need 1 xml file for collision... yeah that will probably blow up in my face!!!

Things that are still needed:
A valid xml file to enable spring loaded collision for the HDT P Bones, for collision between male and female characters.

To finish updating all of the v2.0 bodies to 2.1 (currently only 7b, unpb, and demonfet are done).

Note: If you want to take a look at the bodies I've created in Outfit Studio. You will need Body Slide 2.1c or greater as it works with the XMPSE 2.13 skeleton.

And Yes, it should go without saying.
To Use the bodies in this thread... XPMSE 2.13 (it is listed in the requirements section).

Hmmm I'm tossing Project: Unified UNP's Alpha test 3 in the download section... play with it if ya want to..
It's a Body Slide toolset to output in UNP body types all from a CBBE base shaped high Poly UNP UV mapped body... I only spent about 10 hours working on it... there are a couple of presets in there that people should recognize...

Still gotta built the HDT+ version which will be based off of UN7B... oh yeah I need to create a UN7B High and Low shape for the other side... damn... a project is never done.

First Post... Troll'n my own shiznit.

post-321913-0-43350800-1415862466_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah... Any UNP Body in the HDT+ set gets the UN7B goodies with what ever shape...

And you can mix and match...

You want the low weight to be UNPetite's Low, set that to 100 on the low side

You want the High weight to be 7B CH's High, set that to 100 on the high side

And it will still come out with the UN7B naught bits...

post-321913-0-09626100-1415862599_thumb.jpg

For Those that just want to use your current UNP texture sets well...

Just pull the HDT version.

It's got almost every size I could find (I think I forgot to build 7b natural, unpbb, and un7b shapes on that one).

Ya want Oppai... all 3 forms are in there like Ragu bitch. 7B Oppai , UNPB Oppai v1 (aka Chappi's set), and UNPB Oppai v3.2.

Note: Hands and feet not included... 

Well there is that foot angle test, but it's still in early early alpha and probably should not have been released but screw it... I'm game for a little fun.

Can you use them to create Armor sets in Outfit Studio... Yeah, but the base shape name may change between now and the final build.

The shape will still stay a high poly cbbe so you can take a cbbe body slide set...

Open that project, rip out the base shape, dup in high poly cbbe shape (with the unp uv), copy the bone wieghts to the different parts, and then save the project and replace the old one.

Then you can output it from the batch build function in Body Slide... But I'ld suggest making sure you test the armor with each of the sliders before releasing it for public consumtion (to fix clipping and what not).

Will I hold your hand on how to generate Body Slide Armor Conversion sets.... No go read one of the many "How to Body Slide" tutorials that should give you an idea.

Will I start doing my own reworks, it's possible... but right now I need a break or I'm gonna get burned out on modding... which is never a good thing.

So muck with the alpha test, bitch and complain if you have to... and I'll probably ignore the complaints.

Oh and like it says in the OP or Opening Post... Only one slider to 100 per side, remember that.

Even More photo's....

post-321913-0-08753700-1415909770_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-93093800-1415909780_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-21437900-1415909790_thumb.jpg

Have I got your attention yet?

Now I am going to talk about:

How to use the bodies in the resource 7zip file to go from any UNP shape to any other UNP shape.

Precursor: Know what shape you want to go From and what Shape you want to go To

1. Unpack the resources archive

2. Start up Body Slide then start up Outfit Studio.

3. Hit Start and click on reference and instead of choosing something from the drop down templates

go to the line below it where it says "Use Existing Slider Set".

Hit the Browse Button and go to where you unpacked the resources archive.

Load the High weight of the Body you want to go from (the nif file).

4. In Outfit Studio the reference shape that you choose should show up.

Click on the Slider function at the top and choose "New Slider" and name it according to what you want to convert from and the low side of what you want to convert to.

Note: You will make 2 sliders 1 is for the low and the other is for the high.

I'll use the Example of 7B Bombshell to Top Model.

The first slider I would create I would name "Bombshell to Top Model Low".

Now I would do the same step and create a second slider and name it "Bombshell to Top Model High"

Now that you have the 2 sliders created you need to add data for the slider.

So flip the first slider into Edit Mode (the entire slider will be highlighted in a pinkish purple).

Now go to the top and click on the sliders button and in the drop down do a "Import Slider Data" and choose the "from *.Obj" you will get a pop up to load the object file. They are located in the same folder as the shape.

For this example since I'm doing Top Model 0 or Low I would find the "Top Model 0.obj" and double click on it.

The Shape of the reference body should turn from Bombshell High to Top Model's Low weight.

If that happened then flip the first slider out of edit mod and put it back to Zero.

Now do the same for the second slider to flip it to edit mode, go to the slider option at the top "import slider data" from obj and for my example I would find the Top Model 1.obj... Double click and the reference shape in Outfit Studio should now be in Top Model's High weight shape.

Flip edit mod off for the second slider and now you are ready to turn Bombshell items into the High and Low weight sets of Top Model.

Go to File, click on the Outfit Option and go to the items you want to change the shape of and load the high weight version (hands, feet, torso, it doesn't matter it will convert from Bombshell high to top model low and top model high with the sliders I created in my example).

With the target loaded as the Outfit go to the top and click on the slider button and in the drop down click on "Conform to all". This will conform the target into the shape morph for both sliders.

Now ONE AT A TIME...

Flip one of the sliders to the 100 setting, the target item will turn into the appropriate shape.

DO NOT SET BASE SHAPE AT THIS POINT< you are actually going to cheat and reuse the targets original shape to work with the second slider.

With 1 slider set at 100 and the target in the shape you want, go to file and choose "Export Current" then click on "Export Nif". This will export the nif's current morphed shape into a nif file. Use that to replace the items original (so slider bomb to top model low would be saved as the 0.nif for that item).

Now run the first slider back to Zero. The target will go back to the original shape.

Run the second slider to 100 and the target will now take on the high shape (so in this example it the target shape will now be in Top Models High weight).

File "Export Current" then "Export Nif" and replace the 1.nif

You now have the first item in top model low and high.... now to do the rest of the items.

Flip the second slider back to zero.

Now with both slider at Zero load your next item as an outfit and repeat the above steps.

Conform to all slider, flip 1 slider, export, flip that slider back to zero, flip the second slider, export, flip them both back to zero and load the next item...

Once you are done you should have all of the items in a you wanted changed into the shape you wanted them in.

You did not change the bone weight so if the items were bbp they will still be bbp, if they were HDT then they will still be HDT....

For Coping Bone weight look up one of the many Body Slide Tutorials they go into great detail on how to change the bone weight for an item.

Also for using Body Slide to Batch Build in Unified UNP look at the Standard Batch Building Body Slide Tutorial and swap from the CBBE reference they point to Unified UNP HDT or HDT plus as a reference...

Note: I'll probably add pics to the wall of text I just threw in hear a little later on...

Wow the HDT vagina.... is HERE!

What are the installation instructions? We need the havok object? How to make it react to penises?

Install instructions: Drop the Data folder into Skyrim and it will place the body 0 and 1 nifs in the meshes folder and the vagina textures in the textures folder... Use with a default UNP setup (be it unp, unpb, 7base, dream girl, etc).

A Default UNP setup consists of body, hands, feet, skin textures, etc etc... (Those are not included in my body swaps).

Mine is just a body replacer with a XPMSE 2.06 (or greater) HDT bone weight mapping and a 3d vagina mesh (with the textures included for the vagina only).

HDT for the body physic's yes

HDT Vagina NOT YET - oh how I want that, but currently the bones are not in the base skeleton...

Thanks for UNP vagina version. I haven't noticed in main page, (maybe I just missed it), is there any hairless version of vagina?

The Hair and sweat are part of the "Glorious Perspiration" UNP Skin set I use. And the 3D hair is part of another mod off of LL (which Outfit Studio renders when I'm editing bodies). Neither are included in the options that I have setup.

So if your current UNP setup is hairless, with the HDT versions I've put up, you'll stay hairless...

I figured "keep it so the user can reuse their UNP setup" and just added in the 3rd party Vagina and HDT weighting to said UNP bodies.

But you will want to use XPMSE 2.06 or greater for the base skeleton with the above mentioned bodies (as that is where the hdt weighting comes from). NOT the XPMSE 1.95 v50 (aka XPMSE Legacy).

Using default unp bbp or tbbp armors, no problem the latest version of xpmse keeps you from torpedoing with older armor sets.

Just don't use armors that are based on hdt from the xpmse legacy as you may end up with sunken tits.

Very nice, if been wanting to switch back to a working vagina. But the hassle with bodyslide is just too much for me. Thx for doing this. Does the belly node also scale to pregnancy?

The Belly node is the same as the current xpmse 2.06 (or greater).

So if your pregnancy mode uses the same node then yes.

You can also get belly jiggle with a hdt file made for xpmse 2.06 (or greater).

You can use the Havok object mod for HDT, or you can pull a head nif with the hdt xml mapped into.

Look up HDT collision by female head and male hands for more on that... again they are not included in this.

Basically I wanted to create UNP bodies with the 3D Vagina built in and get them up to date with the latest and greatest of XPMSE and HDT.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...

Turn on mip mapping in the skyrimprefs.ini file or you might not see the vagina skin in game...

Let see... how to word that.

Turn on Mip Mapping in the Skyrim Preferences INI file (this is located in the \my documents\my games\skyrim\ folder on your computer, not in the steam folder).

Under the "[DISPLAY]" option make sure the "iTexMipMapSkip" is set to 0

[display]

iTexMipMapSkip=0

Man I guess I'm gonna have to update the main with a step by step instruction for folks that have never used a unp body, or that are currently using something other then a unp body.... and I just got up...

Hi master, could you make this for manga body?

You would make me very, very happy. No love for manga, at least I could have 3D labia...please, please... :)

Manga body:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54538/?

On CBBE base please, not ADEC.

Damn I keep forgetting to get back to you on this...

I'll take a look at it, and see what I can do... It shouldn't be to hard...

And DAMN those are some HUGE Melons!!!

EDIT:

I'm only going to put up the 0 and 1 femalebody for that as they are the only things I messed with.

post-321913-0-04645100-1413832294_thumb.jpg

This is just the body and not the hands and feet, it is still for CBBE...

But I'm unsure on the bone weighting as I did have to manually add the nipples back in on the 1 body to the left breast (npc l breast and npc l breast 1 bones) and on the right breast (npc r breast and npc r breast 1 bones).

So you've been warned, it may not work correctly... then again I could just get lucky and the damn thing works for you.

Either way...

Doh... I forgot to package the vag textures in that... let me try again.

Manga Body CBBE 3D Vag and HDT hopefully.rar

If it doesn't work then just reload the originals from the High Poly Manga Body set...

Thank you, you are a genius:)

Redownload... I added the 3d vagina textures...

I hope it works.

Okay I put the last UNP Body Type I could think of up. Top Model now in HDT with a 3d vagina.

Again...

Disclaimer: If it breaks your system, revert back to what ever you were using prior to downloading the stuff from this thread. Comes as is no refunds for your download... then again its a free download so yeah.

If ya want to use the bodies as base for a clothing mod then go for it. Hell I just used existing stuff out there on the interweb to create them in the first place.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of this afternoon trying to get the AH1 piercings to work with the demonfet body (that's gonna take all damn day probably).

Thank you, you are a genius:)

Redownload... I added the 3d vagina textures...

I hope it works.

Okay I put the last UNP Body Type I could think of up. Top Model now in HDT with a 3d vagina.

Again...

Disclaimer: If it breaks your system, revert back to what ever you were using prior to downloading the stuff from this thread. Comes as is no refunds for your download... then again its a free download so yeah.

If ya want to use the bodies as base for a clothing mod then go for it. Hell I just used existing stuff out there on the interweb to create them in the first place.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of this afternoon trying to get the AH1 piercings to work with the demonfet body (that's gonna take all damn day probably).

Unfortunately doesn't work...

This is what happened.

any ideas?

I am using PSQ succubusqest as well, but I overwrote the bodies in both folder (transformed body and original body)

Also what you posted there were 2 folders with manga body in it, with the same name, one in the data folder one outside of data folder, which one is the right one?

I tried UNPB and it had a neck gap. Pregnant belly was fine. Also her upper ribs were bouncing with the breasts as well.

Then i tried 7b original and cleavage. Neck gap wasn't as bad but it was still there. Pregnant belly had weird sawtooth edge. I'm not sure about the ribs bounce forgot to check.

I had all the requirements.

I tried UNPB and it had a neck gap. Pregnant belly was fine. Also her upper ribs were bouncing with the breasts as well.

Then i tried 7b original and cleavage. Neck gap wasn't as bad but it was still there. Pregnant belly had weird sawtooth edge. I'm not sure about the ribs bounce forgot to check.

I had all the requirements.

That is strange...

I used the UNPB 0 and 1 builds that come with outfit studio (inside the WeightConvert.xml in the ConversionSets folder inside Body Slide).

Same with the 7base builds, they are from the 7BConvert.xml from the same folder.

Neck gap, stock head nif or add on head nif?

The only body I had to actually move was the Top Model as it was off set to the Vanilla location and after its move it lined up with each of the seams on he reference body.

The rib bounce may be from the bone weight transfer covering a larger area then it should...

The "copy bone weight" feature is not a perfect way to install a HDT setup into a nif, but it's the best I could do.

Then again Body Slide and Outfit Studio were made for the CBBE body types and using it to build UNP body types and set up bones in UNP body types is probably more then it was made for.... I'll see if I can recreate the issues and then try and solve them.

Meteton... Like I said I didn't think it would work.

Looks like the left arm and leg got hidden when Outlook Studio saved the nif files.

I'll see if I can find that and fix it (OS did not come up saying it was going to mask any part of the nif when I went to save it).

Also... Use MS paint or Paint.net to change the bmp's into jpg's (they take up less space and are easier to upload/download).

Again I can't promise anything cause I've never used that body and currently don't use any CBBE items in skyrim.

But I will try... check back tomorrow as I need a break from my computer for the evening.

Okay I've been experimenting and haven't quite figured out how to get this all to work yet, but...

post-321913-0-26687800-1413896134_thumb.jpg

I have created a test body using the 7b original shape. Added in the 3d Vagina set up with all the bones listed in the above image....

But I haven't figured out where to link the xml blabla put together to the vagina mesh (I should be able to do it in nifscope but I've forgotten how...lol).

So I'm working on it.

I'm also going to see if I can clean up the bone weighting on the bodies, so problems will not crop up in the future... but alas that is not a priority right now... getting the 3d vagina to open up is :)

Now to go drink some coffee and play around in nifscope, outfit studio, and skyrim...

Okay I've been experimenting and haven't quite figured out how to get this all to work yet, but...

attachicon.gifDreaming of a working vagina.jpg

I have created a test body using the 7b original shape. Added in the 3d Vagina set up with all the bones listed in the above image....

But I haven't figured out where to link the xml blabla put together to the vagina mesh (I should be able to do it in nifscope but I've forgotten how...lol).

So I'm working on it.

I'm also going to see if I can clean up the bone weighting on the bodies, so problems will not crop up in the future... but alas that is not a priority right now... getting the 3d vagina to open up is :)

Now to go drink some coffee and play around in nifscope, outfit studio, and skyrim...

Thanks for the efforts in creating this mod. Just out of curiosity: have you in plan to do asshole too?

Hi

having an issue with these bodies. When I open with nifscope I only see the attached vagina and a pop up error box below

""device position incorrect after block number 3 (NiSkinInstance) at 0x38d94 ended at 0x38db8 (expected 0x38db0)""

""device position incorrect after block number 4 (NiSkinData) at 0x38db0 ended at 0x38de9 (expected 0x46d65)""

""array Skin Partition Blocks much too large. 225656411 bytes requested""

""device position incorrect after block number 5 (NiSkinPartition) at 0x46d65 ended at 0x46d69 (expected 0x62acf)""

""array Textures much too large. 1050253722 bytes requested""

""device position incorrect after block number 7 (BSShaderTextureSet) at 0x62b33 ended at 0x62b37 (expected 0x62be6)""

""array Children much too large. 1065353216 bytes requested""

""device position incorrect after block number 8 (NiNode) at 0x62be6 ended at 0x62c32 (expected 0x62c36)""

""device position incorrect after block number 9 (NiNode) at 0x62c36 ended at 0x62c82 (expected 0x62c86)""

""device position incorrect after block number 10 (NiNode) at 0x62c86 ended at 0x62cd2 (expected 0x62cd6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 11 (NiNode) at 0x62cd6 ended at 0x62d22 (expected 0x62d26)""

""device position incorrect after block number 12 (NiNode) at 0x62d26 ended at 0x62d72 (expected 0x62d76)""

""device position incorrect after block number 13 (NiNode) at 0x62d76 ended at 0x62dc2 (expected 0x62dc6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 14 (NiNode) at 0x62dc6 ended at 0x62e12 (expected 0x62e16)""

""device position incorrect after block number 15 (NiNode) at 0x62e16 ended at 0x62e62 (expected 0x62e66)""

""device position incorrect after block number 16 (NiNode) at 0x62e66 ended at 0x62eb2 (expected 0x62eb6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 17 (NiNode) at 0x62eb6 ended at 0x62f02 (expected 0x62f06)""

""device position incorrect after block number 18 (NiNode) at 0x62f06 ended at 0x62f52 (expected 0x62f56)""

""device position incorrect after block number 19 (NiNode) at 0x62f56 ended at 0x62fa2 (expected 0x62fa6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 20 (NiNode) at 0x62fa6 ended at 0x62ff2 (expected 0x62ff6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 21 (NiNode) at 0x62ff6 ended at 0x63042 (expected 0x63046)""

""device position incorrect after block number 22 (NiNode) at 0x63046 ended at 0x63092 (expected 0x63096)""

""device position incorrect after block number 23 (NiNode) at 0x63096 ended at 0x630e2 (expected 0x630e6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 24 (NiNode) at 0x630e6 ended at 0x63132 (expected 0x63136)""

""device position incorrect after block number 25 (NiNode) at 0x63136 ended at 0x63182 (expected 0x63186)""

""device position incorrect after block number 26 (NiNode) at 0x63186 ended at 0x631d2 (expected 0x631d6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 27 (NiNode) at 0x631d6 ended at 0x63222 (expected 0x63226)""

""device position incorrect after block number 28 (NiNode) at 0x63226 ended at 0x63272 (expected 0x63276)""

""device position incorrect after block number 29 (NiNode) at 0x63276 ended at 0x632c2 (expected 0x632c6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 30 (NiNode) at 0x632c6 ended at 0x63312 (expected 0x63316)""

""device position incorrect after block number 31 (NiNode) at 0x63316 ended at 0x63362 (expected 0x63366)""

""device position incorrect after block number 32 (NiNode) at 0x63366 ended at 0x633b2 (expected 0x633b6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 33 (NiNode) at 0x633b6 ended at 0x63402 (expected 0x63406)""

""device position incorrect after block number 34 (NiNode) at 0x63406 ended at 0x63452 (expected 0x63456)""

""device position incorrect after block number 35 (NiNode) at 0x63456 ended at 0x634a2 (expected 0x634a6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 36 (NiNode) at 0x634a6 ended at 0x634f2 (expected 0x634f6)""

""device position incorrect after block number 37 (NiNode) at 0x634f6 ended at 0x63542 (expected 0x63546)""

""device position incorrect after block number 38 (NiNode) at 0x63546 ended at 0x63592 (expected 0x63596)""

""device position incorrect after block number 39 (NiTriShape) at 0x63596 ended at 0x63737 (expected 0x635f7)""

""device position incorrect after block number 40 (NiTriShapeData) at 0x635f7 ended at 0xf1f23 (expected 0x97fdf)""

""device position incorrect after block number 41 (BSDismemberSkinInstance) at 0x97fdf ended at 0x97fe3 (expected 0x9806f)""

""device position incorrect after block number 42 (NiSkinData) at 0x9806f ended at 0x9809f (expected 0xb9902)""

""device position incorrect after block number 43 (NiSkinPartition) at 0xb9902 ended at 0xb9906 (expected 0xf1dae)""

""device position incorrect after block number 44 (BSLightingShaderProperty) at 0xf1dae ended at 0xf1db2 (expected 0xf1e1e)""

""device position incorrect after block number 45 (BSShaderTextureSet) at 0xf1e1e ended at 0xf1e22 (expected 0xf1f13)""

"failed to load file footer"

"failed to load nif from 'C:/Users/Jim/AppData/Local/Temp/Rar$DIa0.147/femalebody_1.nif'"

I am using the 2.13 skeleton, any ideas