Foxen Race Modding

ihateforums

Hey calling all modders... I found this neat race mod that allows you to play an anthro style fox. I downloaded it and gave it the ole' college try.. Unfortunately It doesn't seem very compatible with CBBE, and I was hoping one of you modder super geniuses could convert the original mod into a CBBE compatible one...  The mod is on steam, but I have not seen it anywhere else.... 

There is a CBBE version that was linked in another thread on this site, but there's a major color mismatch between the limbs of the body and the original hands and feet, and no one else has stepped up with their own version or a fix to that. I can't texture worth a damn, so I know better than to try.

There is a CBBE version that was linked in another thread on this site, but there's a major color mismatch between the limbs of the body and the original hands and feet, and no one else has stepped up with their own version or a fix to that. I can't texture worth a damn, so I know better than to try.

Hey calling all modders... I found this neat race mod that allows you to play an anthro style fox. I downloaded it and gave it the ole' college try.. Unfortunately It doesn't seem very compatible with CBBE, and I was hoping one of you modder super geniuses could convert the original mod into a CBBE compatible one...  The mod is on steam, but I have not seen it anywhere else.... 

Try the Lykaios race on the Nexus. It's a lovely wolf race but you could probably tweak the coloring to make it more foxy.

I'm pretty sure that was what OP was talking about. Again, there's no real CBBE textures available without the mismatch between the body and limbs, at least nothing I found. Also, color changing via Racemenu is limited due to the Orange sheen that persists regardless of how oversaturated you go on custom colors, which could be a deal-breaker if someone is trying to be unique.

• 3 weeks later...

why first modding, when a fox race already available? Googling five seconds and whoops already found. :P  :lol:

Playable Fox Race - Fennec

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234034337

http://dreamcuphk.wordpress.com/2014/03/06/playable-fox-race-fennec-mod/

1.jpg?w=450&h=450

Yes i mentioned this mod.. what i was talking about tho is that this race mod is not supported by CBBE or any body changer really so was wondering if someone could make it compatible with cbbe... also wolf race is pretty cool but requires a lot of tweaking.. got it to work tho thanks for the tip :D

Archived