[FONV] [WIP] Adult Resources for SCR [On Hold]

Converted meshes from few Oblivion mods. Maybe useful to the creators of Sexout.

Already done:
4 Anal Beads
9 Anal Plugs
8 Anal Tails
3 Vibrators
20 Collars
7 Strapons
4 Dildos
17 Headgears
7 Weapons
4 Chastity Belts
4 Symbiotes
Milker (BNB body)

:exclamation:Required latest Sexout Community Resources :exclamation:

Location (Goodsprings):

15hj4x.jpg

Screenshots

1zz0w8n.jpg
2ez42sk.jpg

To do:
+add more models (including animation)
+adjust textures, materials and position
+add world model to all meshes
+add pipboy icons

[spoiler=Changelog]
+add 4 symbiotes
+add some pipboy icons
+fixing & improving meshes & textures

+add 14 headgears (no head morphs)
+3 chastity belts, Bottom Harness, crotch rope and strapon. all of them have very bad fitting

+3 headgears
+7 weapons

+add 6 Strapons and 3 dildos (with different color options)

+add 18 collars with pipboy icons
+set values & weights to all items

change esp. now mod required Sexout Community Resources.

+change prefix of all items to SexoutSK
+add 3 Vibrators, 2 Collars, Chastity Belt, Milker (BNB body)

+add footlocker in Goodsprings
+add devil tail (animated and static version)
+some small adjustments

2021.02.17 initial release

Keep in mind, the project is at a very early stage of development. Many models don't have world models, icons. Have bad fitting, ugly texture etc.

Suggestions, tips, requests and advice are welcome. Any help is appreciated.
All credits goes to meshes creators.

Staff Edit: new link

Cool' date=' I can add these to SCR if you like[/quote']yes, of course :rolleyes: Tell me if needed any changes in esp or meshes.

update 20120218

+add footlocker in Goodsprings

+add devil tail (animated and static version)

+some small adjustments

Cool, I should have them in an update in around an hours time as I add the Ghost Suit & Trooper outfits.

I'll just copy your items from the ESP into SCR renaming them prefixed SexoutSK, so what you should do then is alter your esp to just take them from SCR into the footlocker.

update 20120219

+change prefix of all items to SexoutSK

+add 3 Vibrators' date=' 2 Collars, Chastity Belt, Milker (BNB body)[/quote']

Cool stuff mate, you should post a link to SCR in the OP and let people know they need it.

I wouldn't use the prefix SexoutSK in your Plugin as it creates duplicates when SCR is run with it and renames all the duplicates automatically, as although the items will have the same name they have different FormID numbers so are 2 different items to the Game Engine.

It does save me a heap of work having an esp and when I copy them over I can automatically rename them anyway.

You could add them into SCR yourself then upload the latest version here and to the SCR thread then call the items from that version of SCR with your esp.

I've added the file tto SCR, there are some really cool collars in that pack, I reckon some will go great with slavery mods later, I think we have enough collars for a while now unless someone comes up with something spectacular, I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many armor items a mod can add but if there is SCR is going to find it one day :)

We could probably do with some more immersive names on them when you can.

I'm not sure if there is a limit to how many armor items a mod can add but if there is SCR is going to find it one day :)

well' date=' but please let me know if you decide remove some models.

We could probably do with some more immersive names on them when you can.

Fell free to rename any models. I haven't really much thought about their names;)

update 20120223

updated SexoutCommonResources20120222.1

well' date=' but please let me know if you decide remove some models.

Fell free to rename any models. I haven't really much thought about their names;)

update 20120223

updated SexoutCommonResources20120222.1[/quote']

Ooooohh I see some fun stuff there, I've ma copies of the tentecle dildo and called it the SYmbiote, someone could have some real fun with a plugin using that :)

Ooooohh I see some fun stuff there' date=' I've ma copies of the tentecle dildo and called it the SYmbiote, someone could have some real fun with a plugin using that :)

[/quote']

I can try to port tentacle from Cursed Armour mod

2NVsl.jpg

what you think?

update 20120224:

+3 headgears

+7 weapons:D

[spoiler=some screenshots]Q1XIZ.jpg

tisKI.jpg

3ubN8.jpg

kwMvv.jpg

RiLL2.jpg

updated SexoutCommonResources20120223.3

Ooooohh I see some fun stuff there' date=' I've ma copies of the tentecle dildo and called it the SYmbiote, someone could have some real fun with a plugin using that :)

[/quote']

I can try to port tentacle from Cursed Armour

2NVsl.jpg

what you think?

update 20120224:

+3 headgears

+7 weapons:D

[spoiler=some screenshots]Q1XIZ.jpg

tisKI.jpg

3ubN8.jpg

kwMvv.jpg

RiLL2.jpg

updated SexoutCommonResources20120223.3

Wow can't wait to see the animations to go with the last one :)

Cursed armor I'm not so fussed on, some others might like it, but the tentacle symbiot thiong sounds fun, you get raped by a plant it sticks something in you that breaks off leavinf a livind dildo :)

In the latest pack I got a couple of "kif missing" errors when viewing the latest stuff in GECK

"kif missing"? what is "kif"? .nif? .kf?:huh: it's weird' date=' I have no errors associated with models:s

I suspect they are causing CTD, so have rolled back SCR to earlier version without the latest aditions.

SCR20120224.1 does not cause me CTD

SCR20120225.1 CTD:(

I think it is because of this:

GhrAj.png

after I removed line "ammo", everything worked fine.

also, i fix textures on new model.

Hmm strange I wouldn't have thought adding an ammo requirement would cause CTD, I was hopping to make it so it limited the rampage when PC's went postal on the populace with it.

I think it was the dildo batons I found missing textures for when I opened them to look at i GECK I got a kf not found error Yes/No box open up, not a red diamond, the mesh looked ok as far as I could tell with my limited sight.

Kind of an odd question, but would you make a version of the blindfold/ballgag/collar combo with just the blindfold? There doesn't seem to just be a plain blindfold in sexout yet, and the plain black color lets it mesh with a lot of different outfits.

Thanks!