S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

The doggy styles are generally not very good so having one at this level of quality would be wonderful.

I installed your reworked version of standing and I really like it (except my characters butt is too big but what can you do), I look forward to seeing the others you are reworking.

You got me wrong, I'm not reworking AP animations, these were made from scratch by me, and have nothing to do with original Animated Prostitution animations.

yeah i mean your animation can replace AP animations or better adding em both sorry for this misunderstood post

I thought there are more than enough doggystyle animations already included in SexLab, am I wrong?

there's never enough of any animation in sexlab.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken,  there's a 128 rows per tab limitation in MCM. I don't remember the exact number, but I think the Toggle Animations tab is very close to that number.

I thought there are more than enough doggystyle animations already included in SexLab, am I wrong?

there's never enough of any animation in sexlab.

Actually, if I'm not mistaken,  there's a 128 rows per tab limitation in MCM. I don't remember the exact number, but I think the Toggle Animations tab is very close to that number.

What's the maximum number of tabs? :)

I would humbly submit a vote for some lesbian animations.

I was actually interested in making oral animations, specifically ones that involved abuse hehe...

Shame I lost my tutorial information and 3dsMax 2011 stuff got erased due from my crappy hard drive failure....

So yeah we could use some more deep throat animations, little slap here and there, some gagging movements with some head grabbing and such.

Just an idea, some people aren't into such things.

I need SOS skeleton rig file for blowjob animation, which I don't have and have no idea where to get it. So, it is very unlikely that I'll make any blowjob, 69, etc., animations in near future.

Ask Arrok, looks like he knows how to animate with SOS (I believe the schlong needs to be animated separately).

Does this work with 1.59c?  I put all the files in right places, update FNIS and reset registry. Animation names show up in MCM, but doesnt actually play.

EDIT: silly me, didnt see that i need to run modder tool as well. Sorry, will be trying again now.

I figured out how to make a skeleton rig file for vanilla monsters, so now I could make a Creature + Female animation, or even a CFF/CCF animation. Feel free to ask if you have an interesting idea for an animation.

There are lots of creature stuff and the like, there are hardly any cunnilingus animations (lesbian, straight or otherwise), especially crazy acrobatic or intense romantic ones or more people than one on one... contrast that with like nine bj animations.

Kind of one sided.

Ladies need love too.