S.A.P. (Sexlab Animation Pack) v1.4 (05.08.2016)

Hmm... welp, could i get a link for a compiled script perhaps?

These look promising, i dislike the AP animations too, but i'd rather not replace them. I followed Magics method, until it got to the compiling the scripts part in CK. I'm a total CK noob, and i use Mod Organizer (not sure if this would create some issues with directories) and clicking 'compile papyrus scripts' greets me with a humungous list of scripts, which doesn't contain the sslAnimationDefaults. So i'm not sure what to do.. I might test the animations out with the replacement method, but ultimately i'd love to get them both working. If i had someone elses compiled scripts, would i then be able to continue as normal, ie. run FNIS for Modders, run FNIS for Users then Sexlab reset registry? 

Hopefully someone can offer shine some light on this! Also, regarding the replacement method, are there certain animations that will/won't work? You recommend using the sideways animation, but i happen to kind of like that one, so what about the rest? 

I cannot give you my .pex because it also includes animations not in the default SexLab setup, including some I made for me. Therefore, if you were to use the .pex I am using, you would have a long list of animations that do not exist in your folder.

If you are unable to compile sslAnimationDefaults.psc because you get a compiler error:

Make sure you have all the prerequisites updated, especially PapyrusUtil, and installed in your Skyrim folder, or the compile will not work. If you have the latest PapyrusUtil, then post the compiler error here and I might be able to tell you what went wrong.

If you are using ModOrganizer, make sure you put all the script source files from SexLab into your data/scripts/source folder. Creation kit needs to have all of the scripts in the Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source folder, including the ones from PapyrusUtil, for the compiler to work. You can always remove them once you have compiled the file.

If you are unable to compile sslAnimationDefaults.psc because you cannot find the file:

>The bar at the top of the script list is a search bar. Just type in ssl and you should find it.

>If you still can't find it, and are using ModOrganizer, make sure you paste the source files into your skyrim/data/scripts/source folder, even if you remove them as soon as the compilation is done.

I highly recommend getting the compiler to work rather than downloading someone else's file. When people make new animations, you will be able to add them in yourself without waiting for them to figure out the animation registry API for SexLab. 

I tried googling my problem with the compiler and there were a total of 7 topics returned in total and none of them had answers, just people who suffered the same issue. Not sure what I can do about that then.

Is the latest Papyrus Utility included in SexLab 159c ?, if so I have it.

My issue is that when I compile it I get a string of errors all telling me that it couldnt allocate the full amount of memory to aiMaxLen and after I click through those it just shows up as failed at compiling.

I used the file attached to the OP and it works fine but I have a couple of comments/suggestions.

Overall Im really, really impressed by what you have created it here, all the scenes look good.

3Jmassage scene is really sweet but it feels 1 stage too short, I feel she should mount him in stage 3 and then dismount him in stage 4 and wank him to an orgasm, it fits with what you already have there.

3Jkneeling is good but I think you have to be weary of positioning the females hands so close to her own breasts, some players use small tiny breasts and the hands look like they float and some (like me) use really big breasts and the hands end up inside the breasts.

I was a little puzzled at the males hand at stage 1, is the female supposed to be riding on top of the dick while the male is holding it ?

3JStanding I really liked, I had to repositioned the schlong a few times but thats a minor issue.

3JLaying was really nice, again had to reposition the schlong a little but it was a non-issue.

Keep up the good work!!!

I'm going to rework all animations I've made so far to make them look more realistic. I'm done with "standing" animations, I think they look much better now, besides weird hands behavior, but I already hate that part.

Hope you like it.

Nice work with these animations, and yes, alot of AP's animations seem to have both role's(recieving and giving) made seperately, then thrown haphazardly together. You should try to get these added in when another update comes for SL! I'd like to ask you of one thing though, the one anim of AP I like is the bed missionary one. You think at some point you could re-do or even make a replacer of that one in a way it feels more realistic?

thanks for the animations! they look great.

had to mess around a bit with FNIS for modders to get it to work.  i use mo, and ended up having to also copy fnis tools and scripts folders to the actual skyrim data folder for it to run properly, even though i launched fnis for modders from within mo since otherwise the program couldn't find a template file it needed.