[REQ] Hmm what to wear converted to anything else

chope

Hi, im using the mod Hmm what to wear   and i love it cause there is no mod like that. The main problem is that im tired to use UNP just because of this mod, i tried myself to convert it to other body size but i failed so far, i sucks as modder, so im asking here if someone could try to convert it to UNPB (Oppai) BBP or anything else BBP or if someone already did it.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

It works with UNPB as long as you don't put on the chest/torso parts. Everything else will work fine for UNPB, UNPetite, UNP Skinny, Top Model and probably a few others.

It would be nice to have TBBP/HDT with it, though.

Yes, but i would like to use chest without masking, its weird to see small boobs with armor and then rly big boobs without xD and also skirts doesnt fit well, just belly part is fine with UNPB oppai

A dream would be to have it converted to CBBE/HDT/bodyslide and be done with it once and for all. To that add some "skin tight" versions of pieces that are actually cutouts from armors and look a bit weird on an otherwise nude body, the Dawnguards belt are an example of this, it's a bit to big when not applied over an armor. After that just keep expanding with more pieces and and alternative cuts of existing pieces, like that Dawnguard belt minus the small bag for example. But if all that are done one may wounder if one shouldn't just create a new competing mod from scratch instead.

A dream would be to have it converted to CBBE/HDT/bodyslide and be done with it once and for all. To that add some "skin tight" versions of pieces that are actually cutouts from armors and look a bit weird on an otherwise nude body, the Dawnguards belt are an example of this, it's a bit to big when not applied over an armor. After that just keep expanding with more pieces and and alternative cuts of existing pieces, like that Dawnguard belt minus the small bag for example. But if all that are done one may wounder if one shouldn't just create a new competing mod from scratch instead.

Agree with that, and i dont know why there arent more mods like this one. This mod is different because leggings and chest are separated, everybody was complaining about full armor style instead of 2-pieced found in oblivion... Too many mods doing same things and too few for others xD (With all my respect to modders)

• 5 months later...

Agree with that, and i dont know why there arent more mods like this one. This mod is different because leggings and chest are separated, everybody was complaining about full armor style instead of 2-pieced found in oblivion... Too many mods doing same things and too few for others xD (With all my respect to modders)

Since a half Year nobody converted it to CBBE? O.o

Well i will start convert  "What to Wear" from UNP to CBBE HDT use woth Bodyslide, i will Upload it when im Finished then!

Because nobody seems to care about it, i see so many Peoples want it, (me too) but well, someone have to do and i will, thanks Expired for helping me with Bodyslide therefor i can and will convert it! :)

It's a great Mod!

Greetings, Khajiirah.

• 1 month later...

I am working with a Friend on those Conversations, we don't have much time every day but we work on it, and also make sure that all sliders will fit. So there shouldn't be problems when peoples use all sliders. On bad Conversations the Body looks through the armor and such. =^..^=

KillerKeo's Skimpy Armor - CBBE HDT Conversation (60%) Done (With Permission from KillerKeo)

Hm what to wear - CBBE HDT Conversation (0% Done, because Mod Author still don't respond to me..)

• 3 weeks later...

I am working with a Friend on those Conversations, we don't have much time every day but we work on it, and also make sure that all sliders will fit. So there shouldn't be problems when peoples use all sliders. On bad Conversations the Body looks through the armor and such. =^..^=

KillerKeo's Skimpy Armor - CBBE HDT Conversation (60%) Done (With Permission from KillerKeo)

Hm what to wear - CBBE HDT Conversation (0% Done, because Mod Author still don't respond to me..)

Thank you for this. Always like the Killer Keo's set but the non-HDT does leave a few lacking. Will be monitoring this thread. Did the What to Wear author respond yet?

Hello, well i have 3 problems with my Skyrim at the moment, have to solve this problems first, i am working on this problems since 3 weeks and can't solve them.
Well when i get my Skyrim run like it should, then i will start working on it again for sure.

Nope, the "What to Wear" Creator diddn't respont yet. :/

Archived