WHAT NATIONALITY YOU (REALLY) ARE?

nonusnomeni

well i cant find my passport but i come from the magically lovely island west of wales where leprechauns shamrocks binge drinking and rain appear. so magical in fact there aint no lucky charms  :@  :s  :angry:

well try find your passport on the first post of this thread  :dodgy:

well i cant find my passport but i come from the magically lovely island west of wales where leprechauns shamrocks binge drinking and rain appear. so magical in fact there aint no lucky charms  :@  :s  :angry:

"Where are your lucky charms" is one of those truly irritating questions. Other ones include "where's your pot of gold" or "are you Scottish" or my personal favorite "Orange or Green?"

Of course, I'm from the U.S. so the kinds of irritating questions I get are usually things like "where's your gun" or "why aren't you fat" or "do you like being loud, boorish, and rude?"

"Where are your lucky charms" is one of those truly irritating questions. Other ones include "where's your pot of gold" or "are you Scottish" or my personal favorite "Orange or Green?"

Of course, I'm from the U.S. so the kinds of irritating questions I get are usually things like "where's your gun" or "why aren't you fat" or "do you like being loud, boorish, and rude?"

really do you like being loud, boorish, and rude? ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

really do you like being loud, boorish, and rude? ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Not often, but occasionally. Watch:

BANNED!

crap, wrong place

thanks for pointing out my my blonde moment

post-348159-0-81790800-1414189278_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Seems we have to move half of the LL community to Czech Republic. Why not.. it could even be fun.  :P

seems a half LL community work on same (healthy) wave ;)  :P  :D  :lol:

edit and what's wrong to live in CZE

wonderful yet cheap beer...

anything else???...

I do live there and i think you got the only positive point right.

EDIT: :dodgy: suprising

cz.jpg

I'm from the mystical land of Canadia!

More commonly known as Canada.

I wish people would stop forgetting we exist.

WE FOUGHT IN BOTH OF DA WULRD WARZ GAIZ, RLY WE DID!

I'm sorry I yelled, please have some real bacon, on the house.

And stay out of Quebec, especially if you're from France. Just...spare your sanity.

Damn good night-life in Montreal though!

Archived