WHAT NATIONALITY YOU (REALLY) ARE?

nonusnomeni

Sweden, apparently.

"The Nice Germans"

post-462261-0-07307600-1413651007_thumb.jpg

I've no actual idea of the criteria for choosing one nation over another... and I'm sure it all makes better sense if you actually live in the EU. However, the one-dimensional and pointed nature of the questions leads me to believe that it would probably be pretty easy to game the system...

So I'm just gonna say I'm from Antarctica and leave it at that. :)

Sweden, apparently.

"The Nice Germans"

attachicon.gifse.jpg

I've no actual idea of the criteria for choosing one nation over another not nation mentality... and I'm sure it all makes better sense if you actually live in the EU.yes and no However, the one-dimensional and pointed nature of the questions leads me to believe that it would probably be pretty easy to game the system of course it is joke...

So I'm just gonna say I'm from Antarctica and leave it at that. :)so you are coldblooded b... :P

Oh wow alright then o.0 

Totally didnt see the quiz forgive me Aristocat xD

ED: cz.jpg

Dont know how to resize but yeah i'm from this country. I chose a lot of fucked up answers cause I have zero moral system so this must be a fucked up country.

Guest mercury11

Us-passport.jpg

Kinda shocked i'm the first one to pull this one out...... but okay here it is. 

I'm from USA. lol

Woohoo, a local Yankee!  I hail from the land of New England  :)

My parents are from Greece though, so I'm first generation American.

Us-passport.jpg

Archived