[WIP] latex hood

nytesorrow

I made some changes to that hood, this one should work better: attachicon.gifLockingLatexHoods.zip

It was an issue with the Armor Addon and the slots I had set, this should fix it though.

Edit: if it doesn't then it is a conflict with the slot usage of another item you are wearing.

I'm not sure it's a conflic has my hair are removed and the effect of gag is working.

I try remove everything I got and still got the invisible hood...

I made some changes to that hood, this one should work better: attachicon.gifLockingLatexHoods.zip

It was an issue with the Armor Addon and the slots I had set, this should fix it though.

Edit: if it doesn't then it is a conflict with the slot usage of another item you are wearing.

I'm not sure it's a conflic has my hair are removed and the effect of gag is working.

Remove that hood from your inventory completely, use removeitem in the console then get another one. With the script changes it may not take effect on one you already have in your inventory. If that does not work, disable the esp load and save your game then enable it again.

With the new lockable hoods, the open hood won't enable me to unequip it. I try, but it says "put it on" and "carry on" instead of the normal options. Meaning without using the "player.removeitem" command, it's not possible to unequip.

Are you using the first or second version I posted? I have removed the first one (same post as the picture).

I found the issue, the menu that works the release was for the collar (which it had initially) but with that part removed it could not detect the hood. I have added new menu's for that hood as well as the others. Since this changes the properties on the scripts for the items you will have to get rid of the ones in your inventory and anyone in the area then get new ones. If that does not work then disable the mod, load and save the game then enable it again.

LockingLatexHoods v1.03.zip

Remove that hood from your inventory completely, use removeitem in the console then get another one. With the script changes it may not take effect on one you already have in your inventory. If that does not work, disable the esp load and save your game then enable it again.

Hi Veladarius,  I found why the Gwen Hood wasn't working.

The armor wasn't activate for Imperial race, I change that in the creation kit and now it work.

Could you change it in the main file ? The original mod has the same issue.

BR

Hi Veladarius,  I found why the Gwen Hood wasn't working.

The armor wasn't activate for Imperial race, I change that in the creation kit and now it work.

Could you change it in the main file ? The original mod has the same issue.

BR

I have added the Imperial and Imperial Vampire race to this esp and checked over the rest as well: LockingLatexHoods.esp

It looks like the next version of DD will have a keyword for hoods. I will release an updated version of what I have done on this along with some other DD enabled items. I am looking to do more DD enabled items if anyone has any suggestions I will see what I can do with them.

If a person can get milked by another person, kind of like a vampire draws blood, that would be nice and lots less time consuming (hopefully) than the whole milking-machine-in-public thing.

Well say you've been on too many quests and you're brimming-full.

Walk into the falkreath bar and hug/get hugged by Narri.

I leave it up to you to decide what device would be needed.

Maybe a corsage-type item connected to the mammary glands.

Just tossing in my approval and encouragement on this one as well. I love the idea and I'd love to see its excellence fully realized. Perhaps some of the slavery mods and quests could take these into account and lock one on the player? Out of curiosity, where would these be crafted? At the Forge or on a Tanning Rack? My guess is on the latter for the materials, but that's just my thought on it.

25th Nov WIP

z5IFLHo.png?1 how about this type of hood?

it needs little adjustment in jaw parts(for DD gags).

and sorry for slow work  :s

Looks good. And better good work than fast work ;)

Some ideas:

Muzzle gag type 2:

M-MOUTH1_4.jpg

Blindfold:

AGB2_1.jpg

Lockable with fake hair:

Free-shipping-natural-font-b-rubber-b-fo

Fake hair addons:

6805231492_3d7c7f5dc6.jpg

25th Nov WIP

z5IFLHo.png?1 how about this type of hood?

it needs little adjustment in jaw parts(for DD gags).

and sorry for slow work  :s

Looks good. And better good work than fast work ;)

Some ideas:

Muzzle gag type 2:

M-MOUTH1_4.jpg

Blindfold:

AGB2_1.jpg

Lockable with fake hair:

Free-shipping-natural-font-b-rubber-b-fo

Fake hair addons:

6805231492_3d7c7f5dc6.jpg

I love the hood, looking for someone to finish them

i posted my hopes that you would keep working on this hood in the "Trapped in Rubber" thread... but this hood is is just awesome :)

and there is someone who wanted to say something... so go ahead and say it slave!

attachicon.gifthank you nytesorrow.jpg

(she is a little bit dirty but all that sweat will do that... ;) )

a big thank you and keep up the good work!

Hello, how did you get that scenario you show in your photo? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

i posted my hopes that you would keep working on this hood in the "Trapped in Rubber" thread... but this hood is is just awesome :)

and there is someone who wanted to say something... so go ahead and say it slave!

attachicon.gifthank you nytesorrow.jpg

(she is a little bit dirty but all that sweat will do that... ;) )

a big thank you and keep up the good work!

Hi dogos !

just a question : what's the name of the rubber outfit your character is wearing on this picture ?? and where can I find it ??

I find it awesome !

Thx,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived