(2018-06-05 UPDATE) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

So far 1 person reported the new SKSE plugin didn't work.  Anyone else have the same results or was able to fix the issue?

I wonder if it's a custom mouse driver issue.  If it is, that might explain why I don't have that problem because I have a Logitech, but running the MS device driver.

I found by disabling the "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 2.05.34" mod it fixed the mouse-wheel zoom problem. I then experimented around with older versions of SOS and found that 2.05.30 will work without the problem, but all the newer SOS versions (2.05.31 - 2.05.34) will cause the mouse-wheel zoom problem to happen.

Nice tip! I'll give that a shot as well. I tried the alpha fix and the problem was not resolved.

That said, many thanks for your hard work PsychoMachina!!

I tested your alpha fix, since I have the mouse wheel problem and using your mod, But it is still broken.

How the mod is reproducable on my system:

If I have installed your mod alone the mousewheel bug does not appear.

If I additonaly install my Sexlab core setup (all mods with their latest version):

- Appropos

- JContainers

- Sexlab Compatible Nobnle Baed Double No Beams

- Sexlab Cumshot

- SexLab Sound FX Replacer

- SexLab Aroused

- SexLab

- SexLab Squirt

- SOS Full

- Zaz Animation Pack Main and Textures

and talk to an NPC where dialog options show up the mouse wheel no longer reacts in normal view.

But it still works in the map and to scroll the dialog options.

Here my Papyrus log:

Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
DATA: 3875
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
INTV Load
- length: 328
FLOV Load
- length: 1267
STRV Load
FORV Load
INTL Load
- length: 253
FLOL Load
- length: 2041
STRL Load
- length: 9652
FORL Load
- length: 3889
PACK Load
Done!

Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
DATA: 3875
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
INTV Load
- length: 328
FLOV Load
- length: 84
STRV Load
FORV Load
INTL Load
- length: 253
FLOL Load
- length: 1529
STRL Load
- length: 9652
FORL Load
- length: 3716
PACK Load
Done!

Storage Saving...
- discarded: 3
Done!

hope this helps a bit to get rid of this bug.

EDIT:

This fix from b3lisario works on my setup:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-update-alpha-skse-fix-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?p=962522

This is a workaround that fixes the issue with the mouse wheel.

It's a problem related to how I'm doing the changes inside the SKSE plugin. I don't fully understand the exact conflict with SOS and why there is no bug when using each plugin separately.

Anyway this should work at least until I find the proper solution.

Your fix works ! THANKS!

Don't know what the difference is between your fix and PsychoMachina fix (your dll is just 1k smaller)

But it works!

So far 1 person reported the new SKSE plugin didn't work.  Anyone else have the same results or was able to fix the issue?

I wonder if it's a custom mouse driver issue.  If it is, that might explain why I don't have that problem because I have a Logitech, but running the MS device driver.

hi me too the wheel still not working tried with 4 diferent mouse 

basic mouse to gaming mouse same problem 

UPDATE - The Painted Lady Redone.

The pubic hairs are now accessible via a slider under the HAIRS category in the character creation menu.  I made a minor change to a vanilla slider so it should work with RaceMenu and ECE.

No SKSE is required.

This may not be the finished version.

Later I'll provide a little tutorial to show how to add the pubic hairs to NPCs.

I've confirmed the redone version  works with race menu version 2.9.6 the latest version i have so I can't test older versions. There were no texture files in the new redone version though. So for testing purposes I had to add the textures from the original. It seems to work very nicely with the color selection from race menu.. So I do believe this is the perfect version. Thank you PsychoMachina.:)

UPDATE 1 - The Painted Lady REDONE v1.1

• Added the missing texture.

UPDATE 2 - Missing textures for v1.0

Which one to download?

If you already have REDONE v1.0 then download the missing texture pack.

If you have not downloaded REDONE v1.0 then download v1.1 and the optional Beast Races Master file.

@kaiju

Send me a pm, these are from a hair pack by another author that can't be publicly shared.

I feel comfortable enough to say 'yes'.  They won't conflict with any other mods that I know of.

If you are going add the hairs to Delphine, you must remember that the pubic hairs are considered playable facial hairs.  If you ever made a male follower then you'll know how to add facial hair to the NPC, Painted Lady Redone works in a similar manner.  Don't follow the same procedure as the original mod.

LOL Pubic hair is facial hair, So they are marked as facial hair and set to only females correct? That does make it much easier to add them in with the CK. I would test on more npc's but the only workable save I have is in riverwood lvl 1 and she's the easiest riverwood resident for me to spot in CK.

Think the only thing that could be improved is an untamed mesh that works for unp and cbbe. I just use cbbe so my npc replacer will leave the unp part of the community out.. And I wouldn't want to make 3 versions. I suppose the easy way around that issue would just be not using untamed on npc's but that severely limits my options for variety. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Many thanks for making "carpet match the drapes -  npc makeover" possible lol

And only thing I've really done is edit vanilla npc's to not be so default ugly. (imo) mostly just removing dirt, change of makeup, and change of hair. I usually leave facial structure at default. Think for this round I'll exclude male npc's to reduce the time I'll be working on it.

Looking at the file in tes5edit the headpart pubichairs does not have valid races properties or the model assigned. 6 models, and 7 headparts in the esm..Or is that 7th one meant to be the bald option? I'm easily confused lol

Thank you for the explantion, I wasn't going to edit the esm in anyway. I just copy the headpart data over to the esp I'm editing and give new form id's while marking them unplayable. So as to be able to disable hair esm's used in my esp, without causing instant crash. Still required to download and install the mesh and textures for each hair, as I will not supply those in my own. That also reduces load time for me in CK..fewer masters.

Here is the work I've done with Delphine her hair is auburn apachiihair 27 with wild. Mine is a custom blonde from the color sliders of race menu, bushy, and i forgot which one but from apachiifemales 1.4

Using default cbbe 3.3 body..I think it's working quite well

I got idea. Using this hair, can be created mod, that will be adding hair growth at pubic, and need in shave it. (my eng suck, sorry)

+1, even tho it's not entirely a new idea :]

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19530/?

Always wanted to see it back on skyrim

Yes, this would be nice, with animations too. :D

EDIT: With shaving animations anyway. Hair grows far too slow to be seen.

I'd love to see some bodyslide integration so the hairs aren't hidden away on more varied body types, a natural last piece of the puzzle for an otherwise great mod so far.

Might be a bit awkward with the hairstyle method though, I don't believe the game has _0, _01 weights for hairs. Worst case I suppose there would just have to be thin and heavy versions of each hair that the user has to manually adjust out of game via bodyslide or nifscope, then select via slider, but thats pretty messy though.

Maybe have them technically be clothing? Clothing has _0, _01 weights, but not sure if you can get them as a character creator slider then.. Definitely a puzzle.