(2018-06-05 UPDATE) The Painted Lady *REDONE* - Color Matching Pubic Hairs

3 hours ago, BrMaggot said:

Was using the SOS versions but this is much more comfortable imo

But i can't get it to work properly

I'm using the uunp conversion with it and it isn't working for some reason, when i try to build it into a body type nothing happens

The sliders not working?

Bodyslide not creating the new meshes?

How did you install the UUNP BS files?  Manual?  MO?  NMM?

Have you tried reinstalling the UUNP conversion files, maybe manually copying the "CalienteTools" folder from the conversion pack and merging with the same folder where you have bodyslide installed.

On 21/2/2018 at 5:33 AM, PsychoMachina said:

The sliders not working?

Bodyslide not creating the new meshes?

How did you install the UUNP BS files?  Manual?  MO?  NMM?

Have you tried reinstalling the UUNP conversion files, maybe manually copying the "CalienteTools" folder from the conversion pack and merging with the same folder where you have bodyslide installed.

oops, sorry for not being specific

I use MO but i installed the conversion manually on the bodyslide folder since it's just the "calientetools" folder, but when i run bodyslide there's no model in the preview window and when i click "build" there's no window saying the .nif files were replaced. It shows the painted lady option but that's it

The mod works normally though, it's just that i can't figure out why the conversion isn't working.

Edit: I reinstalled everything, now it's showing up the model on the preview and the nif files are added, it just doesn't show ingame properly, oh well

Edit2: All working lol, faulty mo installation skills on my part, great mod

• 2 weeks later...

I had mentioned in a prior post that I'm pondering the idea of adding hairs for the buttocks and backside, or more, precisely, the small of the back as a complimentary addition to the Elin HDT tails, but does not have to be used with the tails.

Armpit hairs...not interested.

• 1 month later...
On 3/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, PsychoMachina said:

I had mentioned in a prior post that I'm pondering the idea of adding hairs for the buttocks and backside, or more, precisely, the small of the back as a complimentary addition to the Elin HDT tails, but does not have to be used with the tails.

Armpit hairs...not interested.

Hiya,

Great mod absolutely loving it.

On the topic of expanding, I would like to request leg and arm hair, although I can imagine this may be harder to do.

Just floating an idea but yeah great work no doubt.

If you don't plan on expanding in that way, is it possible to request more "dense" hair versions of this mod and some new shapes?

T

On 5/3/2018 at 9:21 AM, tedii said:

Hiya,

Great mod absolutely loving it.

On the topic of expanding, I would like to request leg and arm hair, although I can imagine this may be harder to do.

Just floating an idea but yeah great work no doubt.

If you don't plan on expanding in that way, is it possible to request more "dense" hair versions of this mod and some new shapes?

T

Arm and leg hairs?  They would have to be dense enough to be noticeable but, that might make the females look rather Neanderthal-ish.  This might be tricky.

Dense hairs?  Yes, as I have mentioned in the thread for the Skyrim SE Painted Lady.

New shapes?  Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Painted Lady UNOProc (SkyProc) Patcher Reuploaded.

PaintedLady_UNOProc_Patcher.7z

About (from Markdf's post)   

This is UNOProc. It's a SkyProc patcher that does several things.

1) It replicates some of the features of "Everybody's Different" -- namely, correcting gender animation flags, allowing NPCs to swim, correcting race models (like Orc females), and ensuring that Essential/Protected flags are preserved. EBD is open source so there's no permissions issue.

2.) If you have Ultimate NPC Overhaul installed (preferably near the top of your load order), it will copy all of it's appearance related settings. That way you can have the nice appearances from UNO without needing a whole bunch of patches. No resources from UNO are included, you have to install it yourself.

3.) If you have Painted Lady installed, it will assign pubic hair to every female NPC. No resources from Painted Lady are included, you have to install it yourself.

Number 3 is the one that might interest y'all.

It works fine for me but it could definitely benefit from testing.

The version of SkyProc that's included is slightly more advanced than the others that are floating around, so make sure the UNOProc is the last SkyProc patcher in your load order.

It's also worth noting that the UNOProc patcher for Ultimate NPC Overhaul only works with UNO while the UNOProc patcher for the Painted Lady works with both Painted Lady and UNO or just with the Painted Lady.

EDIT

IMPORTANT!!!

The patcher adds the pubic hairs as headparts much like giving them hairs from KS or SG.  This means you will need to open the UNOpatch plugin in the Creation Kit and create new facegens for the patched NPCs.  Failure to do so will give them generic, dark faces.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/21/2018 at 12:23 PM, PsychoMachina said:

For Painted Lady?  No.

In fact, i'm using one "equipable version"... Just replaced the mesh from PL to other euipable mod. But i met the problem that the color is not correct. Seem it didn't use the correct texture...

don't know how to change that, i tried in Outfit studio and NifSkope, but both failed...