• 1 month later...

i love this follower. shes so well made i love how she wonders around and interacts with the world when your talking to an npc or just idle. i just wish she was more intersting. had some witter banter or had some quest. for as welt built as she is it just seems ashame 

i love this follower. shes so well made i love how she wonders around and interacts with the world when your talking to an npc or just idle. i just wish she was more intersting. had some witter banter or had some quest. for as welt built as she is it just seems ashame 

Decided to test with a new save before doing anything else :)

Unfortunately, Rosa's... equipment... causes a crash if you take it from her.

I think you should just remove it. If she's using custom meshes anyways, I figure her pubes should be built into that, rather than an item that makes us crash if we steal it from her lol

EDIT: Well. I have no idea what the crash is from. Opened it up with CK and it's just a basic item that uses a different slot, as far as I can tell. GAH. I'll figure it out xD

I think you should just remove it. If she's using custom meshes anyways, I figure her pubes should be built into that, rather than an item that makes us crash if we steal it from her lol

EDIT: Well. I have no idea what the crash is from. Opened it up with CK and it's just a basic item that uses a different slot, as far as I can tell. GAH. I'll figure it out xD

Its was a bugged ground mesh for her pubs that caused the CTD. I've since fixed the issue so go ahead and re-download. ;)

Its was a bugged ground mesh for her pubs that caused the CTD. I've since fixed the issue so go ahead and re-download. ;)

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply and fix :)

• 2 weeks later...

Strongest/Sexiest follower i've used, I notice when i give Rosa a Dragonbone Warhammer i made, if i am on vanilla skyrim level enemy NPC's (i got some hardmode mods), she's a train, an unstoppable train. On hard mode, against non dragons, she's still a train until she meets a dragon.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 16/10/2014 at 11:54 PM, kofman77 said:

View File

Rosa_Splash2half.jpg

ABOUT THE MOD(S)

-Rosa the Follower-
Rosa is an uniquely yet oddly dressed (to put it mildly), sun-baked and rather tall Nord barbarian who's lethally proficient with 2-handed weapons. She is essential and should you the Dragonborn take interest, is very much available for marriage. She can also level up with the Dragonborn as she travels in your adventures.

-The Brazen Armor set-
Also available is a completely revamped standalone Brazen Dragonbone Heavy Armor set for your Dragonborn to don themselves with. The armor has been made for both CBBE and UUNP, with Bodyslide 2 files (with HDT variants) provided for both types. For the first time ever, full MALE SUPPORT has been added to the armor. Now both genders can enjoy the brazenly goodness. =)

The armor can now be made in any forge, provided you have the Dragonsmithing perk.

...or you can be a dirty little cheat and type ---help "brazen"--- in the console commands. =P

If you use other mods like the Dragonbone Marauder and Barbarian sets, you'll notice this armor shares some modularity with them. So don't be afraid to mix and match with the pieces!

If you still prefer the original Rosa/Brazen armor mods, the legacy files can be acquired here.

-Race Menu V3 JSlot File-

For RaceMenu users, a preset file has be provided for those who want to play as Rosa. READ THE README.doc first, provided in with the preset, to know which mods are required for the preset to properly work.

-File Summary Review-
CLICK THE SPOILER TAB TO REVIEW THE FILES IN BRIEF.

Reveal hidden contents

RosaFL-HDT.
RosaFL-HDT UUNP
Standalone...ish follower files, Requires HDT to function. Available for both CBBE and UUNP. (UUNP type body is modeled after 7BOppai).

RosaFL-Norm
RosaFL-Norm UUNP
Contains standalone follower files, requires nothing else. Available for both CBBE and UUNP. (UUNP type body is modeled after 7BOppai).

DragonPlate Brazen Set CBBE
DragonPlate Brazen Set UUNP
Contains standalone armor files. Includes Bodyslide 2 files needed to make HDT versions. Main file NOT reqiured to use. Default body for UUNP ver. is modeled after UNPB.

Rosa Bare Access ESP2
Modified .ESP file for those who want to access Rosa's Inventory *Warning Rosa will be naked when first meeting her*

Rosa RM3 JSlot Preset
Preset file for RaceMenu V3, exported head mesh included for importing purposes and readme file for needed mods.

Bodyslide Rosa Presets
CBBE and UUNP Preset files for Bodyslide users

WHERE TO FIND HER

You can find her at Angi's Camp, just south of Falkreath, high up in the Jerall Mountains.

KNOW ISSUES/INCOMPATIBILITIES

Reveal hidden contents

-Ground mesh for armor parts a bit wonky but fully functional.

-Depending on your choice of lighting mods, Rosa might appear much different than shown (RealVisionENB was used when taking these screens).

-Rosa uses High quality textures in her construction, so please make sure you your rig is up to par as I have no interest in downgrading her textures anymore than I already have. Not having a strong GPU will result in Rosa displaying PITCH BLACK skin textures!

-Currently still incompatible with mods that turn followers into werewolves, this is likely due to Rosa using a custom race setup.

-If your using follower overhaul mods like UFO, EFF, or AFT, make sure to have the RosaFollower.esp file (or ANY follower .esp file) BELOW any of those
follower overhaul mods in your load order.

-Before loading the .jslot preset file, PLEASE READ the readme file included with the download, as it list all the mods (with links) needed to load the preset file properly.

If any new issues are encountered while using this mod, please let me know so we can effect a fix!

REQUIREMENTS

-Rosa Standard Follower Files-
A legit and most up to date install of Skyrim

-Rosa HDT Follower Files-
A legit and most up to date install of Skyrim
AND
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
XP32 Maximum Skeleton (EXTENDED) and HDT Physics Extension
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...oh and DON'T FORGET to check the requirements for the above mods as well!

CREDITS & GRADITUDES

-For Rosa-
Macbain for making this whole thing even possible by turning my character into a follower, and for helping with testing! FOREVER GRATEFUL I AM. (Be a pal and check out his mods!)

Gabriel Mailhot for the ever so enchanting The Eyes Of Beauty mod.
Caliente for her EXCELLENT CBBE body mod and for the absolutely ESSENTIAL Bodyslide 2 & Outfit Studio Program.
expired6978 for the awesome Race Menu mod.
XP32 for his XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod.
EliteCheat for his *ahem* certain hair meshes and for allowing other modders like me to use it.
HelloSanta for SGHairs (Google it)
DD AKT for the criminally underrated univision Face Mod. (This mod wears a female face lovely indeed!)
LogRamm for the excellent The Eyes Of Beauty mod. (Wouldn't be Rosa without those eyes.)
Svarog for his Body Options textures. (Wouldn't be Rosa without those spots.)
albertovila20 for being a cool enough guy for providing a UNPB ver of Rosa. Muy apreciado!
btn2k3 for his work on Unified UNP

-For the Brazen Armor-
Trumpdog for his continued help and technical expertise getting some of the armor meshes functional. This revamped armor update would NOT be possible without him. THANK YOU MY FRIEND! Please be a pal and check out his mods!

sandy2211 for subliminally suggesting that I help the men folk have some male support.
Severus616 for allowing me the use of his fur vest meshes from his lovley Fox and Wolf mod.
ChronoTrigger77 for allowing me the use of some of his assets from his excellent Remodeled Armor Mod.
Shockero for allowing me the use of his pouch/sling meshes from his superb Dragonbone Barbarian mod.
Edhildil for allowing me to use his Skimpy Dragonbone armor as a base for the original Brazen armor set.
The fine folks behind "Schlongs of Skyrim" for their open permissions in allowing me to use their male body, as a base to make the male version of the brazen armor.
TesTiger2 for his AWESOME mesh resource pack.
Jordick for providing his 7base conversions of the original Brazen Armor. Much appreciated good sir!

I'd also like to give my thanks to those brave few who dared to risk blowing up their own rigs just to test my mods, and in no particular order:
Deadenvy
Arthenon
Enjuno
Mart0206
Gassernorm
TornFlesh
chajapa

...and of course to Bethesda, for making one heck of a addicting game to mod!

PERMISSIONS

If there's something particular you want ask, feel free to reach me out.

If any issues are encountered while using this mod, please let me know so we (me and Cavinano) can effect a fix! Be sure to post an image of my char during your adventures! It'll mean much more to me than some silly Like Button. :P

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible

Hey man, after I marry her, qhere do I go to talk to her? it appears "Visit your spouse house" but I don't know where it is 

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:18 PM, Temno Rytsar said:

How do you get her to look like her SSE version?

Not sure what you mean with that question. Any visual changes I made to Rosa were made in the oldrim version first then ported forward. If you're talk about overall appearance, I just happen to use an ENB in SSE that best resembles my oldrim ENB (enbs I used are listed Rosa's description).

On 7/6/2020 at 4:36 AM, wygner said:

so are you back man

More or less. Currently looking to focus my modding energy into the SSE side of things. Don't worry I won't completely leave behind oldrim. ?

On 7/7/2020 at 10:46 AM, kofman77 said:

Not sure what you mean with that question. Any visual changes I made to Rosa were made in the oldrim version first then ported forward. If you're talk about overall appearance, I just happen to use an ENB in SSE that best resembles my oldrim ENB (enbs I used are listed Rosa's description).

More or less. Currently looking to focus my modding energy into the SSE side of things. Don't worry I won't completely leave behind oldrim. ?

Thanks for the info.

• 1 year later...

не получилось включить "Bottomless cubic", она всегда появлялась с настройкой "shaved". Зашел в файлы мода, чтобы понять, что не так, а там даже файла такого не нашел(( Подскажите, что делать