• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me how to fix this or possibly where I can download an earlier or different version?

I've tried uninstalling, save, open game, save and open again, close, re-install. No change.

repeat after downloading a second time in case the first was corrupted somehow.

Ā 

Thank you for any help!

Ā 

UPDATE: Fixed

I uninstalled Whiterun Brothel and Night Mistress Mansion and the door appeared.

Apparently there is a conflict with one of those mods as load order had no effect in fixing

the problem. Hope this helps someone else.

Ā 

Ā 

nodoor.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 10:14 PM, Jamer0007 said:

@Abinath or anyone else that can help will be greatly apricated, What Iā€™m trying to do is modify The Dungeon for my personal preference and use in skyrim. Iā€™m using CK so that I can redo navmesh because I donā€™t want the npcs getting stuck on things, but every time I change anything all the milk pumps disappear, and the mod loses the need for MME. I have done this kind of thing with other mods with no problems. Iā€™ve even made a few mods of my own with no problems. Is there something Iā€™m not doing right or a step that Iā€™m forgetting? Thanks again in advance! Ā Ā 

Ā 

BTW Nice work I really like the mod.

Did you manage to change for yourself?Ā Because my milk pumps disappear after editing the plugin

On 1/16/2021 at 6:29 AM, sessiongame said:

Did you manage to change for yourself?Ā Because my milk pumps disappear after editing the plugin

Ā 

You may've found this on your own already, but this answer here worked for me:

Ā 

On 1/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, Ed86 said:

you need to install wyre bash and esmify milkmod esp file

Ā 

15 hours ago, BitmapPrincess said:

Ā 

You may've found this on your own already, but this answer here worked for me:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks). But I decided otherwise. Used the originalĀ Ā pumps fromĀ  milk mod economy.

Ā 

you need to install wyre bash and esmify milkmod esp file

BecauseĀ  it didn't work for me

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, backguard44 said:

Can anyone tell me how to fix this or possibly where I can download an earlier or different version?

I've tried uninstalling, save, open game, save and open again, close, re-install. No change.

repeat after downloading a second time in case the first was corrupted somehow.

Ā 

Thank you for any help!

Ā 

UPDATE: Fixed

I uninstalled Whiterun Brothel and Night Mistress Mansion and the door appeared.

Apparently there is a conflict with one of those mods as load order had no effect in fixing

the problem. Hope this helps someone else.

Ā 

Ā 

nodoor.png

Does anyone know a fix for this? I have whiterun brothel and this mod so just seeing if there is a work around to keep both

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What started as my adding furniture to this mod in CK has evolved into a complete redesign of this mod, with a merchant that sells MME items and safe storage/mannequins etc.

I plan on posting it here on LL and will credit you in the mod page, as whilst it is greatly different, it is still based off your work, if you have an issue with this, let me know and with any luck we can come to an agreement.

Your original idea for the mod was for people to customize it how they want, and while i went a bit overboard, i did just that

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...