You place a trigger box around the pool in the CK, on the script tab you then use this script shamelessly borrowed from the Mia's Lair Mod where there's a pool with auto-stripping but nicer since it also restores the clothing you when you exit which is more polite than most of these mods that do this.

Scriptname MiaStripMultiActorScript extends ObjectReference

Int Property MaxActors = 8 Auto

Actor[] strippedActors

Form[] slot0
Form[] slot1
Form[] slot2
Form[] slot3
Form[] slot4
Form[] slot5
Form[] slot6
Form[] slot7

int actorCount

Event OnInit()
actorCount = MaxActors as int
if MaxActors < 1
MaxActors = 1
elseif actorCount > 8
MaxActors = 8
endif
strippedActors = new Actor[8]
debug.Trace("MiaStripMultiActor Creating slots " + MaxActors)

endEvent

int function findEmptySlotNumber()
int i = 0
while i < strippedActors.Length
if strippedActors[i] == none
return i
endif
i += 1
endWhile

return -1
endFunction

int function findActorSlotNumber(Actor actorToFind)
int i = 0
while i < strippedActors.Length
if strippedActors[i] == actorToFind
return i
endif
i += 1
endWhile
return -1
endFunction

EVENT onTriggerEnter(objectReference triggerRef)
Actor thisActor = triggerRef as Actor

if(thisActor == none)
debug.trace("Triggered by nobody " + triggerRef)
return
endif
;If the actor is already naked, just return
if findActorSlotNumber(thisActor) != -1
debug.Trace(thisActor + " was already naked")
return
endif

int slot = findEmptySlotNumber()
;debug.trace("OnTriggerEnter by " + thisActor + " in Slot " + slot)

if slot == 0
slot0 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[0] = thisActor
elseif slot == 1
slot1 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[1] = thisActor
elseif slot == 2
slot2 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[2] = thisActor
elseif slot == 3
slot3 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[3] = thisActor
elseif slot == 4
slot4 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[4] = thisActor
elseif slot == 5
slot5 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[5] = thisActor
elseif slot == 6
slot6 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[6] = thisActor
elseif slot == 7
slot7 = SexLab.StripActor(thisActor, DoAnimate = false)
strippedActors[7] = thisActor
endif

endEVENT

EVENT OnTriggerLeave(objectReference triggerRef)
Actor thisActor = triggerRef as Actor

if(thisActor == none)
debug.trace("Trig exit by nobody " + triggerRef)
return
endif

int slot = findActorSlotNumber(thisActor)
if slot == -1
debug.Trace(thisActor + " was not found on leaving")
return
endif

if slot == 0
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot0)
strippedActors[0] = none
;These are just causing papyrus error, trying to reduce memory usage
;slot0 = none
elseif slot == 1
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot1)
strippedActors[1] = none
;slot1 = none
elseif slot == 2
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot2)
strippedActors[2] = none
;slot2 = none
elseif slot == 3
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot3)
strippedActors[3] = none
;slot3 = none
elseif slot == 4
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot4)
strippedActors[4] = none
;slot4 = none
elseif slot == 5
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot5)
strippedActors[5] = none
;slot5 = none
elseif slot == 6
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot6)
strippedActors[6] = none
;slot6 = none
elseif slot == 7
SexLab.UnstripActor(thisActor, slot7)
strippedActors[7] = none
;slot7 = none
endif

endEvent

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Reference for Sexlab Actorfunctions:

http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework/wikis/actor-functions

Aspen Manor has something like that as well with the pool area.

The first I know that did this was the BBLS mod. The particular advantage of the example I found is that unlike most other mods it has the redress feature but it also uses the Sexlab stripping and unstripping functions which allow for an undressing animation and a dressing animation if selected in Sexlab and it also honors keywords like SexlabNoStrip which can be placed on items like body piercings that you would not want stripped from the character entering the pool. It would also honor Devious Devices etc, it saves a lot of time reinventing the wheel that way.

I was planning on having it re-cloth npcs because I agree its much nicer for npcs to redress after swimming. If I understand you correctly. I create a trigger box for the pool and add that script to the trigger box? If I understand correctly could I also add that script to idle markers so npcs will strip for those idles then redress?

I have just one last question. Am I allowed to use those scripts or do I need to ask permission? I don't want to step on any ones toes.

Sorry for the 20 questions and Thank you for the information. I greatly appreciate the help :D

Same script could be placed on any trigger box so yes, you can put it on each milking machine though you wouldn't need a script that can handle ten NPCs at the same time when there's only one NPC per milking machine. It wouldn't be hard to take that and make a reduced script for only one NPC.

I can't give you permission to use that script but I doubt you'd be denied if you asked the author of the Sexlab Sex Slaves mod nicely (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/ --- http://www.loverslab.com/user/441678-fishburger67/).

I knew you could not give me permission. I was just wondering if it was a script from a mod the author has given permission for people to use because they have retired from modding or moved onto a different mod etc. Thank you for the links :D

*** fishburger67 gave me permission to use his scripts in my mod so I will begin implementing it and testing and it should be in the next update :D A owe you a massive thank you WaxenFigure :D 

THANK YOU

All joking aside I really appreciate the help putting me on to the scripts. It was a big help.

I don't see why it wouldn't work :D I don't personally use it but I don't think there should be any incompatibility unless it changes the cell under the drawbridge just outside Whiterun as that's the only vanilla edits I made or it has incompatibility issues with one of my mods masters. If I remember Paradise Halls correctly my mod and it should work fine together.

MM? do you mean Mod Organizer? I set it up for easy installation with MO/Wyre bash thought it would be fine with NMM. I didn't know NMM needed a data folder but its been forever since I used it lol I can easily put it in a data folder :D I'll make another version of the download for NMM users because I know MO prefers mods without the data folder. It's done thanks for the advice :D

MM? do you mean Mod Organizer? I set it up for easy installation with MO/Wyre bash thought it would be fine with NMM. I didn't know NMM needed a data folder but its been forever since I used it lol I can easily put it in a data folder :D I'll make another version of the download for NMM users because I know MO prefers mods without the data folder. It's done thanks for the advice :D

Yeah I meant Mod Organizer I use NMM myself (To much of a hassle to reinstall 240+ mods some removed from the only DL place to get them by an unnamed mod sight Dictator). It dose install incorrectly without the data/(mod) setup.

Yeah I meant Mod Organizer I use NMM myself (To much of a hassle to reinstall 240+ mods some removed from the only DL place to get them by an unnamed mod sight Dictator). It dose install incorrectly without the data/(mod) setup.

Does NMM still keep all the source mods in a separate folder? You should check on that and make sure you've got a copy of those no longer available mods. If you don't start asking here if anyone has those mods because there may come a point when you find you must start over and well, you'll be better off not having to try and find those mods at that time.

Does NMM still keep all the source mods in a separate folder? You should check on that and make sure you've got a copy of those no longer available mods. If you don't start asking here if anyone has those mods because there may come a point when you find you must start over and well, you'll be better off not having to try and find those mods at that time.

It dose. But I still have a backup copy of every mod I use on a backup HDD (I think all of them one or 2 may be missing) for when the day comes that I am forced to reinstall Skyrim. I just say it is a pain in the rear end because some are known to conflict with others and they require a certain installation order to get them to play nice. Plus installing 240 mods one by one takes about 5 hours.

im sorry but how do you get followers to go there and use the machines?

Bring the followers into the place (walk into the dungeon while they are following you) then use the basic "I need you to do something for me" and direct them to sit on the machine(s).

After they are sitting on one if you leave they will get up, so you need to find a book to read (in real life) or find some form of entertainment in the dungeon (in game).

Wandering_Mania is right. I would suggest either using console commands to spawn in objects or use a static object moving mod to decorate the dungeon. Add some containers and some crafting stations or some bookshelves or cooking equipment. Whatever fits your characters style. Thats why I left the dungeon mostly bare so people could decorate to fit their character. :D

Wandering_Mania is right. I would suggest either using console commands to spawn in objects or use a static object moving mod to decorate the dungeon. Add some containers and some crafting stations or some bookshelves or cooking equipment. Whatever fits your characters style. Thats why I left the dungeon mostly bare so people could decorate to fit their character. :D

I just wish that there was a mod that made reading a book (in game) or looking at your inventory not pause the game. If there is one I am unaware about it, but there are so many mods that add new or additions to current books that it would be a good time to read them all.

I can agree that reading a book not pausing the game would be kool especially if the game time was set to normal time so the actual reading time was the time it took but I wouldn't like the game flowing while I was in the inventory menu lol sometimes it takes me entirely too long to find stuff. I don't like using the search function lol. I'm pretty sure my character would remember where he was keeping something in his packs and pouches so it would be pretty quick but I suppose it wouldn't be instantaneous like it is in vanilla Skyrim

I can agree that reading a book not pausing the game would be kool especially if the game time was set to normal time so the actual reading time was the time it took but I wouldn't like the game flowing while I was in the inventory menu lol sometimes it takes me entirely too long to find stuff. I don't like using the search function lol. I'm pretty sure my character would remember where he was keeping something in his packs and pouches so it would be pretty quick but I suppose it wouldn't be instantaneous like it is in vanilla Skyrim

Well I use a basic set of equipment in every game and they are favorited , my spells, my rifle from the Project Flintlock mod, my dagger, longsword, and armor/rings/amulets. I have the Unlimited Rings and Amulets mod as well. All of it is heavily enchanted with the old "Enchant 7 Effects" mod.

With the Categorized Favorites Menu it's nice and clean.

But reading a book that is in the inventory is still pausing the game and a hassle while waiting for (insert event name here) to happen.

Plus any thing that I don't play on using right away I store at my home or don't bother picking it up.

yeah I use categorized favourite menu and skyui groups but I was more meaning when checking for misc items while crafting, check food/water supplies or camping supplies. I use convenient horses inventory, AFT outfits for followers and survival mods so I spend a lot of time in inventory menus sorting through items that its pointless to favourite because I have to drop them or transfer them which cant be done through the favourite menu. That's the great thing about mods there is so many and they are so varied you can customize your game to suite just about any type of play through :D

Found a funny thing, i recently installed tania the hermit follower, while installing the follower mod wants to override one or two sexlab files, which i denied. Now when my char has sex with a random other follower next to a milk pump (anywhere), tania starts using the milk pump without me telling, during the animation.

that is pretty funny. It could just be that while in sexlab animations the followers just go into sandbox mode and she is using the pump as a static piece of furniture. Does it count towards your milk level i.e does it produce milk? I can't remember if I have set the milk pumps to be ignored by sandbox or not lol. If it bothers you you could try letting sexlab overwrite the files from Tania instead see if that changes it or if it doesnt bother you and it doesnt cause problems with other sexlab features you could just let it as is :D. I personally would because that's funny as. She must have a strong case of voyeurism lol 

Yes, it counts towards milk level also works with milkpumps in towns, ofc i leave it working much easier and funnier this way. Think it has something to do with the follower mod and sexlab, has a lot of options, big file and works standalone (only thing i changed was unpacking huge bsa and change body type)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I must be missing something. Trying to get multiple girls milking at once. I tell them to do something and point to the milker, and they start, but if hit any key after that, they get off the milker. If there really is a way to make multiple followers milk could you go into as much detail as you can. I'm not using any spells to do it, just the I need you to do something command.