Version 1.0.0 is released. Although I wouldn't call it feature complete the code and mechanics are in a state that is easy to expand onto. This update has made progression a lot more interesting and should create a smoother experience all around. Also finally fixed 'most' of the float displays. Check changelog for more info.

NOTE : V1.0.0 will require a clean save to work 100% properly. All updates after this shouldn't require any clean saves or progress loss.

About Focus Shot, in description it says "damage target for 10% of your Heart Focus", what is Heart Focus? I guess it suppose to be Heart Force, right?

Also, liking the idea of leveling your character through sex, started a new playthrough, working fine so far.

About Focus Shot, in description it says "damage target for 10% of your Heart Focus", what is Heart Focus? I guess it suppose to be Heart Force, right?

Also, liking the idea of leveling your character through sex, started a new playthrough, working fine so far.

Oh, yeah, that's a typo - suppose to say Heart Force. Fixed for next release.

Can you still level up the old fashioned way ?

Yes, the base mod does nothing to vanilla and alters no external scripts. I do provide an optional "Uncapper" ini settings file to reduce the normal leveling speed but you can choose to either not install it or alter it to your liking.

I looked at this mod a while ago when it was in very early development and for some reason it managed to slip from my attention. No idea, why, because I love the succubus concept in general. I use(d) PSQ for a long while but found it ultimately confusing. That and it has all sorts of technical issues that would need addressing but for some reason aren't (not even sure if its author is still around).

This mod seems to be the much cleaner approach. I actually have no idea why it doesn't get more attention. It would deserve it!

I looked at this mod a while ago when it was in very early development and for some reason it managed to slip from my attention. No idea, why, because I love the succubus concept in general. I use(d) PSQ for a long while but found it ultimately confusing. That and it has all sorts of technical issues that would need addressing but for some reason aren't (not even sure if its author is still around).

This mod seems to be the much cleaner approach. I actually have no idea why it doesn't get more attention. It would deserve it!

Thanks! It's always nice to get compliments.

Now that I think about it, "Clean Approach" more than likely explains this mod perfectly and I'm always trying to keep out technical issues. Hope I can keep that up when I release the seduction spells and possible dialogue. >.<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

whenever i try to rape an npc bandit with sexlab defeat my health, stamina and magicka only seem to get a boost once and not during further sex.

also it appears that from time to time it will reset the value to those before sex or sometimes even below the original value (but by the absorb amount).

getting raped and consensual seem to work fine.

i already took a look at the source code but i can't figure out where the issue could be.

still a great mod though :)

Hey everyone, quick apology for not visiting for a while, had quite a few issues lately (my hard drive failed on me, got new drive, internet shut down... so on). Next build may or may not be missing something, not sure if I was able to recover everything. Anyways, I'm back to working on the mod and another project.

whaer 2 find the uncaper? the links daed

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/?

I'll update the main post, sorry for the inconvenience!

whenever i try to rape an npc bandit with sexlab defeat my health, stamina and magicka only seem to get a boost once and not during further sex.

also it appears that from time to time it will reset the value to those before sex or sometimes even below the original value (but by the absorb amount).

i already took a look at the source code but i can't figure out where the issue could be.

Are you 'capped' on stats? At (100 +(10*level) (ex. level 20 has a cap of 120 health) there is a slow decay, it should only be 1 every 9 seconds but the stat could have gotten stuck so it would decay at 1 every 3 seconds (something I'm trying to find a work around for but skyrim hates anything I do with it, may make another update function but I really don't want to if I don't have to.) There's also a compatibility note, if you have any mods that track your health/magicka/stamina and change their max/min it may be causing conflict. I personally haven't found any mods with my current system that have issues with it but it is possible. Honestly the stat gain/loss is the hardest thing to debug. =X.x=

OH, was about to post and thought about one more possibility, are you using any sort of reflect/absorb spells, or any mods that remove spells from the player? This could be removing the 'buff' which effects the player, essentially removing the effect and messing with some of the code.

Nice Mod, but is there a way to disable health/mana/energy gain?

I only want to collect heartXP to buy skill points.  

I'm going to release a version with just HeartXP since I got that specific mechanic working rather flawlessly, release should be soon. The HXP version won't have the spells, at least not at first, but you'll still be able to level with it and such. Once I can actually figure out the toggle code I'll be making Health/Magicka/Stamina effects optional in the main mod.

Nice Mod, but is there a way to disable health/mana/energy gain?

I only want to collect heartXP to buy skill points.  

I'm going to release a version with just HeartXP since I got that specific mechanic working rather flawlessly, release should be soon. The HXP version won't have the spells, at least not at first, but you'll still be able to level with it and such. Once I can actually figure out the toggle code I'll be making Health/Magicka/Stamina effects optional in the main mod.

Awesome, can't wait for it.  :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you 'capped' on stats? At (100 +(10*level) (ex. level 20 has a cap of 120 health) there is a slow decay, it should only be 1 every 9 seconds but the stat could have gotten stuck so it would decay at 1 every 3 seconds (something I'm trying to find a work around for but skyrim hates anything I do with it, may make another update function but I really don't want to if I don't have to.) There's also a compatibility note, if you have any mods that track your health/magicka/stamina and change their max/min it may be causing conflict. I personally haven't found any mods with my current system that have issues with it but it is possible. Honestly the stat gain/loss is the hardest thing to debug. =X.x=

OH, was about to post and thought about one more possibility, are you using any sort of reflect/absorb spells, or any mods that remove spells from the player? This could be removing the 'buff' which effects the player, essentially removing the effect and messing with some of the code. 

At the time of testing i was not capped on stats.

and the decrease was happening during sex.

i'd start out with something like 171 161 171 and then after checking at about 3 seconds it would be 177 161 176.

then i'd leave the menu have sex for a while and check again and the result would be 171 158 171.

all changes would have the same value as my absorb value at that time for each stat.

what i'm actually think might be happening now that i think about it, is that the npc scripts are actualy taking the values away at the same rate as the player scripts are adding to the stats.

At the time of testing i was not capped on stats.

and the decrease was happening during sex.

i'd start out with something like 171 161 171 and then after checking at about 3 seconds it would be 177 161 176.

then i'd leave the menu have sex for a while and check again and the result would be 171 158 171.

all changes would have the same value as my absorb value at that time for each stat.

what i'm actually think might be happening now that i think about it, is that the npc scripts are actualy taking the values away at the same rate as the player scripts are adding to the stats.

Honestly a bit confused on what's happening and I can't seem to re-create a scenario where the values 'reset' in any way. I don't store stat values anywhere in the mod but rather capture it each time the 'effect' is called. I can look a bit more into the NPC scripts but those don't actually effect the player at all, just the NPC in question. Case that could happen there is the value on NPCs is prioritized before the player and they reach 'zero' stat meaning you don't get absorption, but that shouldn't decrease your own values. In any case I'm removing the decay and adding in a new passive system which Skyrim doesn't hate nearly as much.

Do you with this mod already start as a succubus or have a quest to become? I didn't understand.

You should start with everything functioning with your character as a succubus, there's no quest. You'll want to go into the DfSV MCM and learn the free spell tho.

Getting the HeartXP standalone running is my goal today so that should be up by tonight, sorry it took so long (life's complicated X.x).

Greetings.

First of all - thank you for the great mod. I realy am enjoying it very much and I actualy even based all of my playthrough around it. 

But I seem to encounter a wierd problem: my girl drains life and stuff from male victims alright, no problem. But Female victims are all diffirent case altogether. Any female victim, after being abused by my succubus, looses only 1 point of hp each time. So what does that mean - If my girl violates a male victim - considering her absorption levels are all above 20, the victim dies right away after the act. Females dont. The stubborn asses loose only 1 hp every attempt. So lets say she has 50 hp. To kill her with sex my girl needs to rape her 50 times. I know the girls of Skyrim are tough, but this is just annoying as hell =(

HeartXP Standalone is now up (or should be at least). I haven't fully tested it yet but it's not too complicated and should work as intended, it's only missing the Help section (I really need to get that done on the base version too >.>). The standalone includes only the HeartXP system and the Sperm addition, doesn't include all the spells/passives and doesn't effect the player's stats. I'd recommend only using one version at a time to avoid double polling.

Greetings.

First of all - thank you for the great mod. I realy am enjoying it very much and I actualy even based all of my playthrough around it. 

But I seem to encounter a wierd problem: my girl drains life and stuff from male victims alright, no problem. But Female victims are all diffirent case altogether. Any female victim, after being abused by my succubus, looses only 1 point of hp each time. So what does that mean - If my girl violates a male victim - considering her absorption levels are all above 20, the victim dies right away after the act. Females dont. The stubborn asses loose only 1 hp every attempt. So lets say she has 50 hp. To kill her with sex my girl needs to rape her 50 times. I know the girls of Skyrim are tough, but this is just annoying as hell =(

First of all, Thanks and awesome! =^.^=

Secondly, sounds like females are not being registered as victims. I tested it with my current build and it seems to be working fine on females when using the Defeated mod. The 1hp drop is my 'death check' so the script is finding the NPC but SexLab must not be registering and/or giving them the raped effect. What mod are you using to engage with them?

Thanks for the HeartXP Standalone!  :)

I got "succubus delight", Is it supposed to be in the HeartXP Standalone Version? 

Yeah, "Succubus Delight" is how it grants HeartXP (It's the attached script). I also like it as a sort of 'pun' so it'd most likely be there anyways. Please let me know if the standalone has any problems! =^.^=

In this mod, can you have sex with sleeping targets like in Player Succubus Quest? Does it count as forced/aggressive sex so that you have to be more careful about who you feed on?

Currently my mod doesn't initiate sex so whatever you use to initiate will determine what type of sex it is. I plan on adding in spells later on but I'm having so many issues with it >.<... If you use something like Defeated or any other equivalent you should be able to 'attack' sleeping characters, or you can use a consensual sex spell if you don't want to harm them.

--

In other news, I haven't updated the main mod in a while so I think I'm going to release a build later today with the new Passives system. This release should also fix the issues mentioned in the thread of actors not being properly effected by the Succubus Effects (and it removes the Decay mechanic, replacing it with new passives).

Greetings.

""First of all, Thanks and awesome! =^.^=

Secondly, sounds like females are not being registered as victims. I tested it with my current build and it seems to be working fine on females when using the Defeated mod. The 1hp drop is my 'death check' so the script is finding the NPC but SexLab must not be registering and/or giving them the raped effect. What mod are you using to engage with them?""

Well...I am using Defeat mostly...the one that allows you to get behind them, grab the victim and tie them up to use as you wish later :D. A have a real load of mods though...almost full collection of SexLab related mods. 

I checked the preferences and tried diffirent options in all the mods I have but nothing seems to work...Every single change I did indeed changed what it was supposed to change, but the problem still persists. 

Here's the list of my installed mods, if it might help to determine what the problem is...

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
actorEvents.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLab.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
daymoyl.esm
DineWithFollowers.esp
FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp
DynamicMagickaGrowthFISS.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
FNISspells.esp
SGHailPackAllinOne.esp
MIDFollowMeEvenCloser.esp
DfSV.esp
heythere.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
CrimsonTwilightArmor.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
Blindfolds_of_Skyrim.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL3.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
ChajapaQuest.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
Dodge Mod.esp
Dr_BandolierDG.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
BFSEffects.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Prometheus_NSUTR BDS Patch.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp
CannabisUpdate.esp
FreckleMania.esp
getSnowy.esp
HentaiMilk_HEARTHFIRE.esp
Immersive detection of NPC.esp
iHUD.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
Dynamic TimeScale.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Pouncer.esp
Real Roads.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
Ghosu - Weapon Pack 1.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
RSChildren_V.esp
RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
Distant DetailHF.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp
SoS - Civilization.esp
OBIS.esp
Feminine Females.esp
OBIS DG Faction Patch.esp
OBISDB.esp
SoS - The Dungeons.esp
Artifact Disenchanting.esp
FormsEdit.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
CornerofTheSkyrim.esp
Convenient Bridges.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Cloaks.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
BandolierForNPCMasterFile.esp
BandolierForNPCsCheaperBandoliers_BalancedWeight_Dawnguard.esp
BandolierForNPCsWIC_V2.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp
SpellChargingFramework.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - Bags and Pouches Addon.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
AelaSylvanMK.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Populated Cities 2.esp
TAVESolitude.esp
TrissArmorRetextured.esp
BloodyFacials.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
TAVEWindhelm.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
TravellersOfSkyrim - UFO Compatibility Patch.esp
vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
Unique Grasses_clippingfixer.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
Morning Fogs.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
vampire eyes playable.esp
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp
Bandit Patrols.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
TAVERiften.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
WellsOfSkyrimRND.esp
LoversComfort.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
Cannabis.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
OverflowingEnchant.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
soulgem-oven-100-milk-slave-experience.esp
soulgem-oven.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
DeadlyCombat.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
Raven Witch Armor.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Real Clouds.esp
SpellBreakarmor.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
WTF.esp
DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
WetandCold.esp
ballisticspells.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
ShowersInInns.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Legendary).esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Watercolor).esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
NPC Enchant Fix.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Dragon Horns and Tails.esp

Its not like its a real Problem realy, but its annoying as hell. It practicaly makes half of the Skyrim population invaluable as victims...I can get Heart Exp from them alright, but still no stat drain >_<

Released a fairly large update! I've change the official name of the mod to "Succubus Heart" for simplicity and make sure people don't confuse the mod for a quest line (which may happen in the future, I'll work on it if I can get dialogue working). I haven't been able to test it beyond simple functions so I marked it with BETA, I'll get to testing it either tonight or early tomorrow and update as needed. Check the change log for all the changes.

By the way, I have reinstalled Skyrim like 3 times already since I started using this mod, but this problem of female drain resistance persisted every time. Even tho my load order, mods and other stuff changed drammaticaly.

I did a few small tests and it may be defeated actually causing the problem? I was using the female's use lesbian actions and it was working fine but the default may be tagged incorrectly, causing it to think it's consensual instead of aggressive (my current version had no issues with either setting so I don't know). It's honestly really hard to find a fix when I personally can't replicate the issue. It still could have been a mod 'deflecting' the succubus 'spell' which, in this case, installing the new version would fix this. I'll make sure to look more into it when I get back to testing.

EDIT: BETA is missing an updated file.. dang it!

EDIT 2: Appears my CK just messed all my mods up from a crash, V2.0.0 will have to wait a bit...

EDIT 3: Well.. that was fun.. (not). V2.0.0 should be up now, I tried my best to test everything and all seems to be working well, please post if there are any issues!

Thanks for the HeartXP Standalone!  :)

I got "succubus delight", Is it supposed to be in the HeartXP Standalone Version? 

Yeah, "Succubus Delight" is how it grants HeartXP (It's the attached script). I also like it as a sort of 'pun' so it'd most likely be there anyways. Please let me know if the standalone has any problems! =^.^=

Works nice, but can you make the messages optional? 

Works nice, but can you make the messages optional? 

If you're talking about the "learned from" messages, I can't do anything about that, that's just skyrim being skyrim X.x but it will only show the first time. However the sex messages I may be able to turn off. I'll re-visit that version in a bit and use the new settings technique I used in Succubus Heart V2.0 and hopefully get a setting working.