I don't seem to be getting this to work the way it's intended.  I'm not sure if it's this mod that's causing the problem specifically, but the orgasm mechanic just doesn't seem to function.  I get soul drops and the spells seem to work, but my desire never converts to XP because the orgasm never triggers and I'm not sure how to fix that.

I discovered the problem is SexLab Light not processing orgasms.  The full version works just fine there.  However, I do have other issues.  The soul pets don't animate at all.  I can summon the dog but he doesn't do anything.  You can train with him, but you just do your thing while he stands there.  Also, the Regal Glow doesn't  seem to work.  I have points in it, but even stripping down completely, nothing gets equipped that I can tell.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there,

Fantastic mod. It's confusing as hell to figure out though...it definitely needs docs. Of course, it might just be me. :) But it took me a whole day to figure out what is going on with the points etc....I basically have it worked out now but I still don't completely understand it.

However, it works! So yay. One thing I noticed though: enemies are dying really fast. I mean one shot hits on Legendary. I see their health bar get hit a bit when I hit them with a steel arrow, and then their health drains completely. I'm wondering: would that have to do with my incredible drain abilities? (I spent about 5 hours just having sex with everyone in the Bannered Mare to try to figure out how the darn skill points thing works. Then again, I guess that's what a Succubus is supposed to do!). :D  

Thanks for the amazing mod. I've actually never, ever, used Sexlab before yesterday when I installed this in the morning. I always figured it would be too complicated to install and use. But 8 years of playing Skyrim, I figured...what the hell. I gotta try this Adult stuff.

EDIT: I figured out what it was, I think. If I take the passive for violence or masochist, it somehow absorbs health from enemies in combat so much that it drains them completely. Is there a way to throttle that? I only took a few points in each. I started a new game to test it and yup, that's what it is.

2 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

Two questions about this mod. 

First, is it compatible with the Succubus Race mod on the Nexus?

And second, can your character have sex with the soul pets themselves? I figure since I'm going to be making a succubus build, I might as well fuck everything in sight right?

1) Yes. I'm playing one right now.

2) Yes. That's how you "level them up". :D 

After using this mod for a while, I like everything about it - save the fact that the Health/Stamina/Magicka caps function as a replacer instead of a buff. Would there be any way to change that? Obviously with the numbers significantly lower, so it doesn't get COMPLETELY OP, but still. I like being able to boost H/S/M through level-up and such, and as it is this mod seems to completely override that.

On 3/2/2019 at 3:09 AM, TyrionBean said:

You're welcome!

Remember: Just make sure you have all the SL "creatures" frameworks mods etc installed for it to work properly. 

Was already planning on having those mods installed (again, succubus, so she'd be fucking everything that moves), so that won't be a problem for me. ;) 

On 2/22/2019 at 12:52 PM, TyrionBean said:

It's confusing as hell to figure out though...it definitely needs docs. Of course, it might just be me.

I think it's quite confusing for everyone :D

Would be much easier to just spend your EXP for every ability/skill instead of exchanging exp to other points to be able to buy some other points to finally get what you want :P

Also I would love to be able to buy more upgrades for the exp (mana/health/magicka regeneration, damage modifiers, more spells and shouts? I have few ideas for spells and shouts). Maybe add prostitution module too?

Is it possible you would add ability to change yourself into succubus, similarly to PSQ? Would be cool to have buffs applied only when you are in succubus form, but you could play normally if you change back into human :)

Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas on the table. The mod is quite awesome anyway ^^

13 hours ago, Terrarium said:

I think it's quite confusing for everyone :D

Would be much easier to just spend your EXP for every ability/skill instead of exchanging exp to other points to be able to buy some other points to finally get what you want :P

Also I would love to be able to buy more upgrades for the exp (mana/health/magicka regeneration, damage modifiers, more spells and shouts? I have few ideas for spells and shouts). Maybe add prostitution module too?

Is it possible you would add ability to change yourself into succubus, similarly to PSQ? Would be cool to have buffs applied only when you are in succubus form, but you could play normally if you change back into human :)

Anyway, I'm just throwing ideas on the table. The mod is quite awesome anyway ^^

You can combine this mod with the Succubus Race mod on Nexus for an emersive transformation.

It's what I'm doing, and it's working great (expect I can't accept Harkon's offer to be a vampire for some reason, not sure if it's this mod or the race mod that's causing the problem there...)

6 hours ago, hyper15 said:

You can combine this mod with the Succubus Race mod on Nexus for an emersive transformation.

It's what I'm doing, and it's working great (expect I can't accept Harkon's offer to be a vampire for some reason, not sure if it's this mod or the race mod that's causing the problem there...)

I'm using it with PSQ, which is even better than Succubus Race. I think Succubus Race can cause more compatibility issues, since it's custom race.

Greetings, this is my first attempt to use SL mod, and I liked your concept at this mod, although it's kinda confusing how this mod works.

After reading several pages the forum and having several hours of playing, here is what I figured about this mod's concept, just want to know if it's correct or not.

- Player's Maximum Health/Magicka/Stamina are defined by the "Status" point.

When player's Maximum Health/Magicka/Stamina is over the Status' "Cap", it will drop by time.

Until its value matches or drops below the Cap.

- Player gain "Desire" points by time, and player can turn a portion of Desire into "XP" by having sex.  XP can be used to purchase upgrades.

- When the option "Desire Drain" is on, once player's Desire reach a certain point, Status point (NOT Status Cap) will start to be converted into "Force" points.

- Force points are accumulated to convert into "SP" , SP is used to purchase Skyrim's skill level.

- Player gain other progression during sex too, such as BDSM rating, Perks, etc.

- Upon death, NPC will randomly drops different kinds of "soul" items, which can be used to gain XP/Desire/Force/etc.

- At a low rate, finishing sex will drops rare items of this mod.

And I'm having confusion at the Drain mechanic:

- Option "Allow Consensual Drain" : Define if you can drain your partner at consensual sex or not. 

I have tried having consensual acts several times with "Allow Consensual Drain" option offed, I still gained progress at "Absorption" Perk, and my Status got replenished too.

Does it mean the option only limits the "Reduce partner's Maximum Health/Magicka/Stamina" part,

while "Increase player's Maximum Health/Magicka/Stamina" and "Absorption Perk progress" aren't effected at all??

If yes, than does it mean when "Allow Consensual Drain" is off, partner's Maximum Stats are only reduced when they make non-consensual acts??

Much apology for any typo and grammar mistake, as English is not my first language.

I'm having a problem with the current file: the entice and enrage spells aren't working. My character's hand lights up briefly, but nothing happens and there is no cast. 

I read this was a problem with an earlier version, where the spells were saved as non-spells. Is that what's going on with the current version? Or is there another mod that causes this kind of problem? I'm using the Succubus Race from Nexus, with Apocalypse the only magic related mod.  

13 hours ago, atsidi said:

I'm having a problem with the current file: the entice and enrage spells aren't working. My character's hand lights up briefly, but nothing happens and there is no cast. 

I read this was a problem with an earlier version, where the spells were saved as non-spells. Is that what's going on with the current version? Or is there another mod that causes this kind of problem? I'm using the Succubus Race from Nexus, with Apocalypse the only magic related mod.  

They're both touch spells. I've managed to get Entice to work a few times, but never Enrage. I think having them as target spells would be functionally better, but maybe less immersive, I guess? Best thing to do is to use Matchmaker or Enchantress with this mod.

5 hours ago, VoidTerraFirma said:

They're both touch spells. I've managed to get Entice to work a few times, but never Enrage. I think having them as target spells would be functionally better, but maybe less immersive, I guess? Best thing to do is to use Matchmaker or Enchantress with this mod.

Thank you! That's very helpful. I use Sexlab Romance and that gives me a dialogue based method for seduction. 

So far I've been testing this mod and thoroughly enjoying it on my succubus character. I do have a few things I want to bring up though:

First, is this compatible with Deadly Drain? Cause I plan on using Defeat with this character, and Deadly Drain is not only a good succubus-themed mod, but it also works well for killing your rapist mid-assault and continuing to slaughter everyone in sight. 

Second, is this mod supposed to override stat boosts from level-ups? Cause every time I level up and receive a boost in Health/Magicka/Stamina, it immediately reverts to the "maximum" value in the Succubus Heart MCM (I gave myself a 10pt boost to Health when I leveled up, but it reverted back to what I had prior to that level up after a fight).

And finally, is there a way to summon specific Soul Pets beyond just using the MCM menu or summoning randomly until you get the one you want? The "summon horse pet" option with the spell also seems skewed, as it keeps summoning a Horker for some reason.

I'm having a problem ... I don't know when it occurred, everything seemed to be working fine some time ago. But now ...

- when I go into the MCM mod menu and activate the Soul Pet Horker, it spawns ... but when I try to put it away in the same menu by setting it to idle, it does not despawn. I either have to set another pet to active or send the horker away through the soul pet spell menu.

- what's worse: When I try to summon a horse (no matter if through the MCM menu or the soul pet spell), I get a horker instead ....