I just checked into the skill page and I had 1.3 million skill points...

I didn't even know Skyrim would hold values that high X.x Anyways, as you've noticed Stacks have exponential gains, I noticed you mention it before so I looked a bit into it and found that while it's a higher initial cost it very quickly gets out of hand... I'll probably add caps and what-not to stacks and adjust how they work slightly, if you have any suggestions please let me know as this is definitely an edge case (because others are having problems with finding stacks useful at all, which I can hopefully fix).

At the point this occured I had already used stacks and desire drain for probably around a hundred hours of gameplay, enough to reach level 170 or so, when I suddenly in Markarth opened the menu and noticed the 1.3 million, before then it was never above a couple of thousand a the most, and then usually after a long dungeon and eating hundreds of souls and sperm/milk all the way through it and having sex at the end of it with a sky-high desire score, normally I had around 300ish skill points on opening the menu with a few hours inbetween. I had maxed Force master to 98 % and had XP up to 800 % or more at the time as well to pull off just that, with 60 stacks and Value Stacker on a high rank, basically anything that wasn't into those abilties were put into rare drops (had that on 50 % or so, so not quite so rare anymore, especially after a SLEN orgy). I was also pickpocketing  my partners drops while at it every time, having maxed pickpocket for that early.

The 1.3 million points I'm guessing happened due to a severe script stack dump of some critical script, that failed due to, well, to the already laggy Markarth with rather extensive city mods on it and a ton of extra roaming NPCs. Examining which of your scripts could potentially dump a million points if left running after a script issue will probably find that out.

I would say that the main flaw of stacks as it is now is that they are draining too fast, requiring too much maintanance to constantly snack on a large stash of breast milk and sperm and fuck like a bunny at any opportunity, even with 60 of each stack and value stacker letting it fill up in basically 4 screws. Decreasing that and putting in ability caps would probably fix this. Currently with the stacks decreasing so fast if you're not actively eating sperm/milk, it renders abilities like the death save rather useless. I would suggest even having it not drain at all, and instead be spent by abilties. Also I have to say I much preferred the old method of using an ability to decrease your stamina or magicka or health and turn it into xp/sp over the current desire drain.

Hi there,

first time mod user here. So far I played only about and hour (I just reached level 2) but I'm afraid I have some issues with my game. It is a new game.

1) Skill point increase is hectic. The MCM says I have 7 SP. I increase something for 2 SP, the counter goes down to 5 SP, but the skill won't increase. For example if it was on 15, then it stays on 15. I don't have any mods which would influence skill points or skills, except the Uncapper. Btw, should I use your uncapper ini, or the original is okay?

Sometimes the sklii increase works, but it is rare.

2) Pet summon menu has a Summon Horse option, but it never works, I can only summon random pet. I guess this has something to do with the recent changes.

3) Combat Seduction could be a bit more configurable. I like to have a pet summoned to help out with the fight, but it starts banging the first enemy it fights. I tried to "trick" the system by setting the HP limit for this to 0% (hoping that nothing will happen with dead NPCs), but no sugar. It would be nice if the different type of engagements could be entirely shut off. For example I don't want NPC/NPC inrteractions, and I don't want to rape someone at the end of each fight.

Also, it is bad when there are multiple enemies and the character is stuck in a sex act while other bandits keep bashing her head in with a mace.

4) Crash during Cursed Loot Solicitation (whoring system). When my character received a skill upgrade during sex (some kind of Absorb?), the game crashed at the end of the  sex with a SuH script mentioned in the log.

Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].SuH_sexES_CScd.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].SuH_sexES_CScd.OnUpdate() - "SuH_sexES_CScd.psc" Line ?

I tried this 3 times, the crash was consistent, with the same stuff at the end of the log. I wonder if Cursed loot has anything to do with this, the consisitent part was the skill increase during sex --> crash. When I quickly jumped through the anim phases and didn't get skill increase, the game didn't crash.

5) I'm a bit confused by the Mana/Health/Stamina numbers. Probably I should RTFM. :)

6) I read there is problem with UFO/AFT. I hope this means EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) is OK to use.

I'm wondering if some of my problems come from some unknown incompatibilities.

Peace,

M

I am looking for a mod that would add alchemy items after sex (cum-based), but I dont really like the idea of harming sexual partners. Can it be turned off so that just alchemy part stays?

Impossible, however someone can easily make a mod that adds these items easily. If you or someone else is interested in making this you can use Succubus Heart as an example. My sperm items are ingredients (just search for SuH_ in the Creation Kit under ingredients) and the code that hands out items on orgasms is in SuH_Main (just use search, normally ctrl+F, for "Orgasm" and you'll find the 2 functions that hand them out).

For some reason I can't seem to download the files. It's the mirror link to the google docs, correct? When I try to download the files, it fails.

Yeah, that's the correct one. Currently LoversLab isn't letting me upload anything, it just fails every time so this is my only way to distribute the mod currently. If it fails try a different browser. (If this becomes more widespread I'll look into making other mirrors, but that's a super hassle)

.... Also I have to say I much preferred the old method of using an ability to decrease your stamina or magicka or health and turn it into xp/sp over the current desire drain.

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I have a feeling that some value completely broke somewhere in this case. Either A) Skyrim screwed up (as you said, script lag maybe?) or B) I have a value that checks mid-equation that completely botched a result and then repeated said result. I'll need to look over my equations and try to clean these up the best I can (I normally avoid them but sometimes when testing I forget)

As for stacks I think a mini-rework will happen eventually, I'll either make decay incredibly slow or remove it while moving back to a cost-based system again. I think capping stacks is a smarter way to do things than what I have and increasing passive's effectiveness to match. Problem this causes however is people want to know how many stacks they're at, which is where the whole custom UI thing comes in, but I still haven't been able to figure that out so.. I'm stuck there.

Hi there,

first time mod user here...

1) Sometimes this happens, no idea why but it's a bug within Skyrim itself. It's the same as the skill trainer bug that happens.

2) I probably screwed up the menu code, will look into it. Note you also need the horse summon unlocked for it to summon one.

3) Combat Seduction is an intentionally lightweight version of other Combat Submit mods, it's bare-bones but doesn't really add that much script weight (it was initially just implemented for testing, but why not just keep it?). If you're looking for something more advanced I recommend checking out the other mods specifically designed for it, and disable combat seduction.

4) This error wouldn't cause a crash. All this is saying is that the script failed to run a function because it couldn't find a reference, this would only turn a value NULL. This happens either when the game drops a script (common with script heavy mods like Succubus Heart) or I forgot to define a reference (happens) but this wouldn't cause a crash. I'd check other mods that trigger around this time. Also not sure what you mean "skill increase" because Succubus Heart ALWAYS runs its variable update code that runs during acts, so it would always crash, even upon starting if this was the case.

(as a side note, SuH_sexES_CScd is part of Combat Seduction and is a script used for cooldown timers. I probably forgot to update a reference when I changed the system)

6) No clue if it works or not, haven't tested it. The problems with UFO/AFT only effect pets, and it doesn't effect everyone's game either so if you're not using pets regularly it 'should' be fine regardless. Please post if you find issues with it tho, like weirdness with pets and what-not.

Hi there,

first time mod user here...

1) Sometimes this happens, no idea why but it's a bug within Skyrim itself. It's the same as the skill trainer bug that happens.

2) I probably screwed up the menu code, will look into it. Note you also need the horse summon unlocked for it to summon one.

3) Combat Seduction is an intentionally lightweight version of other Combat Submit mods, it's bare-bones but doesn't really add that much script weight (it was initially just implemented for testing, but why not just keep it?). If you're looking for something more advanced I recommend checking out the other mods specifically designed for it, and disable combat seduction.

4) This error wouldn't cause a crash. All this is saying is that the script failed to run a function because it couldn't find a reference, this would only turn a value NULL. This happens either when the game drops a script (common with script heavy mods like Succubus Heart) or I forgot to define a reference (happens) but this wouldn't cause a crash. I'd check other mods that trigger around this time. Also not sure what you mean "skill increase" because Succubus Heart ALWAYS runs its variable update code that runs during acts, so it would always crash, even upon starting if this was the case.

(as a side note, SuH_sexES_CScd is part of Combat Seduction and is a script used for cooldown timers. I probably forgot to update a reference when I changed the system)

6) No clue if it works or not, haven't tested it. The problems with UFO/AFT only effect pets, and it doesn't effect everyone's game either so if you're not using pets regularly it 'should' be fine regardless. Please post if you find issues with it tho, like weirdness with pets and what-not.

Hi there,

thanks for the answers. I realized I made a mistake and my savegame was actually not as clean as expected from a new game. I copied a Profile where everything was set up in the starting cell and just added SuH to it, but I didn't remember that some mods are not present any more, only their trash stayed in the savegame. So I took the time and started a new game properly.

1) I never noticed skill trainer bug in Skyrim before. In SuH it was prominent though. I removed now your Uncapper ini as well, so there won't be duplicates. So far everything seems to be OK, the few times I got skill levels, it worked.

3) I'm indeed on the lookout for something. IMHO the best features belong to Defeat, but that is very bad at detecting/preventing death event. Other mods which do that properly doesn't have as good features. Anyway, thanks for the info, I'll disable this feature for now.

4) In this new game I deactivated Cursed Loot too. Not because of SuH, but because it has a lot of problems in itself.

5) I'm not sure what counts as "weirdness". :)

That being said, I'm not sure how the Pet Target Spell works. I tried to use it on a target farther away while the Dog was out. Nothing happened and I'm not sure why? Was I too far? Was the target male? I had the mana for it, so that wasn't the reason it didn't work. I'll experiment with it more.

This mod really looks like a lot of work went into it. It is always interesting to explore this much new game mechanics. :)

Peace,

M

Hi there,

I may have stumbled upon something regarding the Skill points bug. When you increase the skill in MCM, do you give actual Sklii Point, or do you give only SkillXp?

I had 4 SP to spend, and a 2 SP Skill to improve. I clicked on Pickpocket, my SP counter decreased, but the Skill stayed on 15. I clicked again and this time I got the Skill increasemet. I reloaded this a few times and each time it was the same result.

Then I remembered, I had a debuff on my Xp from FMEA (another mod). So I'm guessing now that this might be the cause for the seemingly wasted Skill points.

Am I onto something?

Also, a small issue with the Spriggan Summon. In a fight versus some undead, the spriggan charmed a nearby deer, which then started attacking me.

Update: During fight the Seeker summons a copy of itself, which is also aggressive towards the player character. This would be nice if the copy would also help.

Peace,

M

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there, I have some questions about this, is it possible that instead of absorbing the stats of your partner, can we transfer ours to theirs? Of course I think it's best it only worked with companions/followers. And is it possible to do that with multiple partners?

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I wanted to talk about Regal Glow. It's messing with Schlongs of Skyrim. When I activate the passive, it adds SOS underwear to my male character permanently and when I have sex with someone, the underwear is replace by a crotch hole.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 4:58 AM, monsta88 said:

... I had a debuff on my Xp from FMEA (another mod). So I'm guessing now that this might be the cause for the seemingly wasted Skill points....

Also, a small issue with the Spriggan Summon. In a fight versus some undead, the spriggan charmed a nearby deer, which then started attacking me...

Skill Experience debuffs can cause the same issue, skyrim just adds the experience needed to level the skill but if you have a debuff it's reduced all the same. I added a validity check in 4.2 that doesn't spend SP if the skill doesn't level (pretty much a work-around fix).

On 11/20/2017 at 5:48 AM, ltgun said:

Hello there, I have some questions about this, is it possible that instead of absorbing the stats of your partner, can we transfer ours to theirs? Of course I think it's best it only worked with companions/followers. And is it possible to do that with multiple partners?

Gifted Consent Passive.

On 11/28/2017 at 12:32 PM, GoldSword-09 said:

Hello, I wanted to talk about Regal Glow. It's messing with Schlongs of Skyrim. When I activate the passive, it adds SOS underwear to my male character permanently and when I have sex with someone, the underwear is replace by a crotch hole.

I actually haven't seen this problem, no idea how to produce it or fix it. Maybe there's an error when SoS tries to add/remove the Schlong with the invisible armor SuH adds, I'd need more info to fix this.

On 11/29/2017 at 8:51 AM, johnny2by4 said:

question about drain.  it happens during consensual sex but does that mean i'm weakening friendly NPC/my companions?  i know it pulls health from enemies, but does it do it to allies/friendlies?

Not by default, but yes, Added a drain follower option in 4.20 to disable them being drained, otherwise confirm consent drain is disabled in the options to prevent draining friendlies in friendly acts.

______

Succubus Heart 4.20 is released! This update comes with more QoL changes, some requested options/features, and the all new mysterious "Chest of Sacrifice" which waits hungrily in the Succubus Realm! I also removed the Soul Pet's Desire System entirely as it was causing problems with the backend and really didn't feel interesting or fun, so now it's gone. Check the changelog for more info.

There are some minor issues that I'll get around to fixing, Perk progress bars are broken at perk level 0 (They calculate a negative value instead of returning a zero, that then acts super weird for some reason) and Chest of Sacrifice is highly susceptible to script lag, so please take your time with it if you're game is super heavy. I also noticed some grammar and description inconsistencies that I was too lazy to fix, I'll get to them eventually... probably.

EDIT : Needed to re-upload v4.20, forgot to fix some lazy edits before making the release package which fixes a few issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean to give this mod a test in the near future, but I have some questions related to the description of the mod.

1. Why don't you use some colors or font size to properly format the description? It's really hard to read!
  2. Is there a sex starved status? Or will the succubus continuously gain and unlock powers?
  3. The included minimal Death Alternative ( Death Override ) seems fun, would it be possible to have a link the the regular Death alternative too? You know, so that the death alternative real death gets ditched in favor of a succubus respawn while allowing all the scenarios provided on defeats.
  4. Have you taken a look at EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) and ruled it was compatible? Question related to AFT and UFO specifically being tagged as incompatible.

Thanks for your mod :smile:

10 minutes ago, bicobus said:

I mean to give this mod a test in the near future, but I have some questions related to the description of the mod.

1. Why don't you use some colors or font size to properly format the description? It's really hard to read!
  2. Is there a sex starved status? Or will the succubus continuously gain and unlock powers?
  3. The included minimal Death Alternative ( Death Override ) seems fun, would it be possible to have a link the the regular Death alternative too? You know, so that the death alternative real death gets ditched in favor of a succubus respawn while allowing all the scenarios provided on defeats.
  4. Have you taken a look at EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) and ruled it was compatible? Question related to AFT and UFO specifically being tagged as incompatible.

Thanks for your mod :smile:

1. the descriptions inside the mod itself are even tougher to understand

2. there is and isnt, the mod modifies vanilla values like health and if you bork up you will be left with 10hp as full health. drain is done in the same way - you reduce victim's max stats

4. using both i dont think they conflict, at least in any spectacular way causing explosions and stuff

9 hours ago, faky said:

9 hours ago, faky said:

1. the descriptions inside the mod itself are even tougher to understand

2. there is and isnt, the mod modifies vanilla values like health and if you bork up you will be left with 10hp as full health. drain is done in the same way - you reduce victim's max stats

4. using both i dont think they conflict, at least in any spectacular way causing explosions and stuff

1. the in-game description is pretty good imo. you just need to understand that SH modifies max stats: you don't get a de-buff, the changes affect the stats permanently (unless you use SH to get them back to max). the reason iirc was that de-buffs are buggy sometimes, stat changes are more reliable (and it makes it harder to cheat). though i agree on the mod page...it's hard to read...

2. pretty much answered above. example: you seduce a bandit in combat. that costs ~90% of your stats (i think health, might be also magicka and stamina though). than you have sex with them. while you have sex you absorb stats according to your absorption values, let's say 1 status per second.

so, in numbers: you start with 100 health. you seduce somebody/something. now you have 10 health. you now gain 1 health per second, target loses 1 health per second. have sex for 90 seconds to get up to max health of a 100. (you can't "overfeed")

3. no idea

4. i've been using IAFT just fine. afaik you shouldn't use UFO/AFT because there's something wrong with them. i think it's either save bloat, or scripts (also i think it's described on the s.t.e.p. website why those shouldn't be used). no idea about EFF though. IAFT is fine afaik.

please correct me if i'm wrong on something, typing this from memory...hope it still helps!

17 hours ago, 9bananas said:

1. the in-game description is pretty good imo. you just need to understand that SH modifies max stats: you don't get a de-buff, the changes affect the stats permanently (unless you use SH to get them back to max). the reason iirc was that de-buffs are buggy sometimes, stat changes are more reliable (and it makes it harder to cheat). though i agree on the mod page...it's hard to read...

that is the easy part, the actual passives an their effects are the really hard part. i can read their decription many times and still have no idea what they're supposed to do

the issue with this kind of draining mechanic is that if you do touch named npcs their stats wont go back to what they ought to be...right? (unless there's some reset value mechanic im not aware of?)

also the 'overfeeding' part is actually in the mod itself - you can invest directly into the stat limits that let you feed above the usual vanilla stat limit... and i think you can drain the targets indefinitely, exceeding their own stat limits

edit: actually there is a starvation mechanic

toggle desire drain and once it goes over the set threshold it will start giving you skilpoints (to spend at chosen skill) and drain your max attributes every 5 seconds by 1 but they wont go lower than 10

On 12/20/2017 at 7:34 PM, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

Has anyone else having issues with their train pet skill in 4.2?

The regular dog/skeever aren't training if I use the train pet skill, but if I use the targeted ability on someone else it works.

I loaded up my save and had this issue, but re-instating the animation registry in SexLab fixed it, I don't know if it's Succubus Heart or because I updated all the animation packs back when I was working on the mod, so try resetting your creature animations and see if it works.

On 12/21/2017 at 5:01 AM, bicobus said:

I mean to give this mod a test in the near future, but I have some questions...

1 ) It was formatted better but Lover's Lab updated their forum and it broke my formatting, it's on the list but understandably not considered crucial.

2 ) Desire Drain in the Settings is what you're looking for I think? People have asked about adding debuffs and other negative effects but I feel other mods can already handle that well, maybe ask those modders if they can add Succubus Heart specific effects in new editions. As for growing, Succubus Heart technically does have caps, but reaching them isn't feasible so it's pretty much infinite growth if you so desire (but growing gets exponentially more difficult, just as classic RPG mechanics have it).

3 ) I won't be linking to Death Alternative, however if someone wants to take up the task all they'd have to do is have either DOM (Death Override Mode) check for scenarios in Death Alternative, and only act if Death Alternative doesn't have one, or have the opposite be true. I'm not familiar with how Death Alternative works as my method is self-made so I wouldn't even know where to begin... (If someone is interested tho, I'm only a message away if you need help)

4 ) AFT and UFO only cause issues if you intend to use Soul Pets, which are 100% optional in the mod so using them won't break the whole mod or the drain mechanics (although one user did find AFT resetting stats and sometimes getting stuck on level-ups with Succubus Heart installed). Users have asked about EFF and others but I haven't heard back so I assume they're fine, just note having more than 1 animal follower at any time will break Soul Pets, just the way Skyrim is built and I'm not skilled enough to work around it.

11 hours ago, faky said:

...the actual passives an their effects are the really hard part. i can read their decription many times and still have no idea what they're supposed to do...

Named NPCs will not recover their Max Status unless the game somehow resets them, correct.

And I'm sorry some of the descriptions sound confusing, any specific examples? I'm always trying to improve explanations but I guess I just suck at it.. I also just re-did the in-game help menu so a look at that helps with the general mechanics I hope.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:09 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

3 ) I won't be linking to Death Alternative, however if someone wants to take up the task all they'd have to do is have either DOM (Death Override Mode) check for scenarios in Death Alternative, and only act if Death Alternative doesn't have one, or have the opposite be true. I'm not familiar with how Death Alternative works as my method is self-made so I wouldn't even know where to begin... (If someone is interested tho, I'm only a message away if you need help)

This is a shame, as a DA is quite easy to make. Judge for yourself with this plugin from Sanguine Debauchery: under 100 lines. You already have provisions for a defeated state, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I am having an odd issue here, either that or my understanding of the mod is off, but I've been playing for a few hours and noticed my hp/mp/stamina stats on my character going down...im running around with a wood elf/archer build and 17 stamina...i used the command menu to get my stats back but they go down again. it never happened before and i uninstalled the mod, and no drain.

11 hours ago, balthazarlectar said:

I am having an odd issue here, either that or my understanding of the mod is off, but I've been playing for a few hours and noticed my hp/mp/stamina stats on my character going down...im running around with a wood elf/archer build and 17 stamina...i used the command menu to get my stats back but they go down again. it never happened before and i uninstalled the mod, and no drain.

You need to fuck things, you really do. And go to the MCM menu, it'll explain stuff.

13 hours ago, balthazarlectar said:

the mod uses your actor values (stats) as 'fuel' for seduction spells

so when you cast a seduction spell that eats your hp/stamina/magicka down to 17 max you will have to drain all of that back up

i dont understand the desire, force and sp mechanic

when desire goes so high that it starts draining HP...it's also providing the player with skillpoints to level skills? why?

this mod is about fucking, turning your character into a whore/nymphomanic that will fuck anything on 2 feet. To keep your character normal ie stats as is not being drained you need to fuck and a lot. You can't just fuck once a day and be like oh i'm fine and explore and do quests, it has to be a lot more than once. In the MCM menu you can reduce the amount your character is drained so that way you can actually go around and do quests etc, but if you don't change things then you will have to fuck and a lot again.

In the MCM menu it explains how the mod is

I wonder why I hadn't used this mod before. I really love the concept. The only issue I seem to be running into is the always kill option not working. I've even checked the code and it doesn't seem to be a problem with syntax or something like that. Any ideas?

[EDIT]: After giving the mod a test run I gotta say it has turned easily into one of my must-have. I love the complexity of the mechanics and how they tie with the base game's levelling system so neatly, while somehow keeping a very simple feel without too flashy stuff. The soul pets are cool as well, I wanted something like that without the extra stuff that other similar mods have such as Beastess or Untamed. A really good job!

Now, if I were to give some criticism/suggestions, they would be the following:

• I feel like I'm all the time checking the MCM to keep track of my succubus stats. Would it be possible to have some passive magic effect instead, that simply reported them for quick checks along with other buffs/debuffs? I'm thinking of one effect that would keep track of Desire, and maybe another that listed the character's BDSM and the HeartXP and HeartSP accumulated.

• On a similar note, I find kinda unimmersive when mods rely on spells/hotkeys for some interactions with NPCs that would make sense to work through dialogue. In case of the soul pets, I think it would be nice that you could talk to them to start training, and to dismiss them. I don't think that would be too complicated, since you've got the functions already implemented. All you'd need would be a dialogue quest with options that pointed at them.

• I really loved the way stat drains work, but it's kinda hard to actually check how much you've drained the enemies since their health bar doesn't decrease. This wouldn't bother me too much, but I realized that I enjoyed keeping the sex acts for as long as they took to kill my enemies, and it seems that the mod keeps draining into the negative numbers and doesn't really stop and kill them until the sex act ends. I also like that (I don't like how other mods like Deadly Drain just kill the NPCs in the middle of the animations), but I think it would be best if the mod ceased to drain once the stats reached 0 to avoid "cheating", and also display some effect on the victim (even if it's just a shader).

• For me, what confused me the most about the active spells wasn't the stat decrease effect but the fact that they don't "calm" the target on hit. It seems silly, but they've killed me more than often in the short time between the spell hit and the animation triggering since my stats had dropped, and it also made the management of aggresiveness a bit chaotic when other NPCs were around (like trying to start an animation but then being interrumpted by a follower attacking them because they were still aggressive, and stuff like that).

In the other hand I do like how the mod doesn't override other vanilla features, so I could just calm them with the proper spell and then trigger animations, but I think that since the succubus spells are a sure trigger, they should at least calm the target. Most of the times, enemies are in groups so it would still be useful to calm them with vanilla spells first and then focus on them one by one.

• As someone said before, it would be neat to have it tie with SexLab Aroused somehow. I undestand your desire to keep the mod as dependency-free as possible, but SLA is almost as part of the SL framework as anything can get.

Some if not most of these ideas, I actually think I could implement them myself since I'm only suggesting stuff that I've been thinking about how would they work, but I'm busy with classes so I'd rather leave them here for anybody to see. If I get to it I will post any add-on that I might make.