[ <<>> ] Succubus Heart [ <<>> ]
[<>] The Succubus Gameplay Mod [<>]

created by : Michael Stanich aka Spirit Shard
Site - michaelpstanich.com
YouTube - youtube.com/michaelpstanich
Twitter - twitter.com/Michael_Stanich
_
[ <<>>] Self Promotion [ <<>> ]
So.. I work hard on the mod, but I also work hard at making YouTube Videos! If you're looking for a great Gaming and Design focused YouTube channel and creator please check me out at https://www.youtube.com/michaelpstanich ! I also run a gaming Discord Community called "The Broken Chatbox" ( https://discord.gg/v9cbQrx ). We're small now, but to growth we go!~

Also I do game-dev stuff, but it's "hush-hush" till a playable alpha... (My social media will explode with details when it's available)
_
[ <<>> ] Latest News [ <<>> ]
Sucucubs Heart 4.41 is here! As with any big update there's bound to be bugs (I'm far from perfect X.x) and this patch aims to fix most of them. Luckily the bugs this time around only effected specific mechanics, so if you didn't use any of them, you never would have noticed (which also made them 10x harder to find and fix...).

Succubus Heart 4.40 is here! 44 is actually a personal favorite when it comes to numbers, so here's a pretty big update, and this time that includes Skyrim Special Edition!~ Some notable changes this time around, I rewrote some large bits of code to be more performance friendly and more reliable to prevent bugs/unexpected behavior. This update marks some directional shifts as well, I introduced a setting to disable Health/Magicka/Stamina Regen, and now absorption heals with new passives/mechanics available. Hopefully this adds in a new dynamic and 'returns' some of the original idea to 'trade status for powers' concept the mod started with. SSE will also be getting exclusive changes when it comes to stuff like the Succubus Realm, because CK doesn't crash/bug out when I try to make changes! (SLE still does tho..)
_
_____
_
[ <<>> ] What is Succubus Heart? [ <<>> ]
Succubus Heart is an adult gameplay mod focused on creating new ways to approach playing Skyrim with both new progression and new game mechanics. These mechanics give the player the power of a succubus enabling the use of life-drain and great sacrificial powers. Succubus Heart is built around the idea of being a complimentary mod and should be compatible with nearly every mod out there!
_
[ <<>> ] What's So Unique? [ <<>> ]
Succubus Heart isn't a transformation mod, or a power fantasy mod, instead mechanics are focused on making gameplay more interesting and offering the player new ways to approach situations. Succubus Heart can also be used on male characters, turning them into a soul sucking Incubus! While most succubus mods focus on the demon-archtype Succubus Heart's approach is based on a fantasy race of life-weavers giving a more human-but-powerful vibe. However if you want some succubus transformations or want to use Succubus Heart alongside other succubus mods nothing is stopping you!
_
[ <<>> ] Mechanics [ <<>> ]
<-> Status Drain - Drain Health/Magicka/Stamina from your victims and use them to your advantage!
<-> Heart System - Earn XP through sex acts and spend them to improve your succubus abilities!
<-> Skill Leveling - Use overlowing Force from your victims to level skyrim's native skills! (no more grinding iron daggers, grind NPCs instead!~)
<-> Succubus Passives - Enable strong Succubus Powers as you level to improve your abilities across the board!
<-> Sex/Death Drops - Extract Sperm and Breast Milk from orgasms or take their souls after victims are drained away!
<-> Crafting - Use excess forces to replicate useful items on the fly!
<-> Soul Pets - Summon Incubus/Succubus Pets to fight/hump alongside you!
<-> Combat Seduction - A simple combat submit mod, integrated right into Succubus Heart for an easy all-in-one experience!
<-> Death Override Mode - Tired of death? DOM turns Skyrim into a Rouge-Lite with a new respawn system and mechanics!
_
[ <<>> ] WARNING : Script Mod [ <<>> ]
While Succubus Heart is fairly light weight in the majority of cases it is a heavily script based mod. If your game is already having issues with script latency and overload I recommend backing up your saves before trying out Succubus Heart (and/or possibly decreasing your script load). I've done what I can to ensure Succubus Heart is as bug/error free as possible however under script lag any mod can begin throwing up errors and I can't guarantee Succubus Heart's performance.
_
[ <<>> ] What's Included [ <<>> ]
Skyrim Legendary Edition
- Docs (_Read Me - _ChangeLog - _Help Document)
- Data (Everything for the core mod)
- Optional Uncapper Settings (Customized Skyrim Com. Unc. Settings)
Skyrim Special Edition
- Docs (_Read Me - _Changelog - _Help Document)
- Data (Everything for the core mod)
_
[ <<>> ] Requirements [ <<>> ]
Skyrim Legendary Edition (Requires all DLC for vanilla)
- SKSE 1.07.03 or newer [ http://skse.silverlock.org/ ]
- SexLab v1.62 or newer [https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/ ]
- SkyUI 5.1 or newer [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863/? ]
_
Skyrim Special Edition
- SKSE - Latest Available [ http://skse.silverlock.org/ ]
- SexLab SE v1.63 BETA or newer [ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-2-april-5-2018/ ]
- SkyUI SE 5.2 or newer [ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604 ]
_
[ <<>> ] Recommended Mods [ <<>> ]
- Skyrim Community Uncapper [ http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1175/? ]
_
[ <<>> ] Installing / Updating [ <<>> ]
Installing : Simply copy Succubus Heart's "Data" folder to your Skyrim install, merging with that "Data" folder, then install any optional content you wish to use.
_
Updating : If you're using version 2.73x or below you'll need to do a 'clean' save before moving to 3.0+.
_
[ <<>> ] Uninstalling / Removal [ <<>> ]
Disable the mod then perform a clean save. After the clean save delete the "Succubus Heart.esp" and all files pre-fixed with "SuH_" and other files from the Succubus Heart mod from your Skyrim's "Data" folder. It is recommended to either load a game from before you had Succubus Heart installed or start a new game after uninstalling.
_
[ <<>> ] External Mod Support [ <<>> ]
Succubus Heart features are easy to access and modify, if anyone wants to create add-ons and additional mods feel free! If you have questions or any issues feel free to message me.
_
[ <<>> ] Incompatible Mods [ <<>> ]
- AFT/UFO (Advanced Follower Tweaks / Ultimate Follower Overall) is incompatible with Soul Pets. While using these mods expect issues when using Soul Pets. (and no, I can't fix them, AFT/UFO need to be updated with skyrim's creature handling.)
- Any mod that 'locks' player status or tries to manage stats based on non-dynamic values. (Succubus Heart dynamically changes values and can have issues with mods that try to do this with Skyrim's default values without dynamically checking. Sadly this is on them and there's nothing I can do about it.)
- Regal Glow applies an 'invisible' armor and can cause some issues with mods detecting nudity. In these cases add an exception to 'SuH_armor_regalglow' or the blank name entry in the mod's exception MCM (if it has one). I've done what I can on my end to try and make it compatible.
_
[ <<>> ] Known Issues [ <<>> ]
- Horse Pet may fast travel with you if you don't already own a primary horse.
- Using Soul Pets with other Animal Follower mods may cause strange behavior on both mods. (I recommend not summoning a Soul Pet while the other Animal Follower is following you)
- Soul Pets will sometimes and sometimes not teleport to the player when they should or shouldn't, if your pet is missing just re-summon them.
- Soul Pets sometimes spawn dead/won't revive. This is a bug in skyrim and I haven't found a work-around yet...
- Combat Seduction will sometimes trigger 'overlapping' animations under heavy script lag
- Death Override Mode can cause major issues with certain quests if you die and move outside of the quest's dedicated area. (When in this situation disable Death Override for the quest's duration)
- General script latency problems do to the nature of script modding (Heavy script lag may cause issues with Succubus Heart)
- Some lists in the MCM may bug out when canceled out of. No idea why.
- (SLE) Combat Seduction's Cooldown Counter can get stuck on NPCs when using DOM (working on a fix...)
_
[ <<>> ] FAQ [ <<>> ]
Q: Is this mod still being developed and updated?
A: Short answer is yes, long answer is a bit more complicated. The framework for everything is now built, so all that is left now is to bug fix and add in more spells/effects/whatever. While I still work on the mod from time to time updates will usually be far apart since I have many other projects + a day job to tend to. If anyone wants to add in new features themselves I'm all for it, just contact me if you run into any problems and I'll help when/where I can!
_
Q: I don't understand, when I use the "Sexual Entice/Enrage" I have no health!
A: Read the spell and it's mechanics carefully (it's explained in several locations, including on the spell itself). Sexual Entice and other seduction spells reduce the player's Max Health/Magicka/Stamina by a large percentage. This percentage is decreased by a Passive found in the MCM.
_
Q: Can I still level like in vanilla?
A: Of course! Succubus Heart doesn't alter any external scripts so other leveling methods should work as they always have.
_
Q: Can I use this mod as a male character?
A: Yep! Succubus Heart supports both genders.
_
Q: The MCM isn't showing and nothing seems to work!
A: Sounds like something installed incorrectly, try a clean install of the mod and make sure your files downloaded/extracted properly.
_
Q: _____ feels overpowered / underpowered, can you balance it?
A: I can try! If you have balance concerns make sure to send them my way and I'll try my best to work on it.
_
Q: I thought Soul Pets was going to be a completely separate mod, why is it now integrated?
A: In honesty I completely screwed up the stand-alone's code so instead of re-writing from scratch (again) I just moved onto making an integrated version first. I'll work on the stand-alone version at some point (maybe... seems unlikely at this point tho).
_
Q: But I didn't want Soul Pets, can it be removed?
A: No, however I've built it in such a way that it doesn't do anything if you don't use it so just ignore the Soul Pets MCM if you don't want to use it. Sorry!
_
Q: You're not making anymore Succubus Spells? What is "Legacy"?
A: Legacy refers to features that are in the mod but no longer supported, I didn't really feel like 'removing' more content in-case people wanted to still use it. As for spells I'm still working on Seduction (sex) spells but combat and support spells were impossible to balance and didn't really add to the mod in any interesting ways, so I'm spending that development time elsewhere.
_
Q: Why did you re-write the mod and end up removing features?
A: Removing features was never part of the plan but rather just a side effect. The original write was based on a flawed framework and the entire mod had become a grouping of work-around, causing bugs which I couldn't fix. The re-write allowed me to rebuild the foundation and build a more cohesive mod with better mechanics and synergy.
_
Recent Changes (Check the full changelog for more info)

-SSE- = Skyrim Special Edition Version Only
-SLE- = Skyrim Vanilla (Legendary Edition) Only
-X- = Ported into SLE (When it was previously SSE only)
_____
Succubus Heart 4.412
-SLE- Updated SLE version to 4.412
- Fixed Status Overrides in Settings Menu showing incorrect values (Didn't actually effect function tho? I think?)
-X- (4.411) Fixed Death Override Mode breaking Health Values (and it not setting status to 30% properly)
_____
Succubus Heart 4.41
-X- Changed very minor optimization for features when they're not in use (less unnecessary checks)
-X- Changed Perfect Orgasm Passive increase death drop chance now decreases Status Cap by 10 (Replaces old deffect)
-X- Changed if status is above cap it will now decay over-time (1-per second, future passive will use this function)
-X- Changed Violence Passive should now only be able to trigger once per-second
-X- Changed Devious Partner (Second Effect) now reduces Max Stamina (replaces old defect)
-X- Changed Devious Partner should no longer trigger when in a solo act (Second Effect)
-X- Fixed some mutli-thread errors (scripts running multiple times, overwriting eachother's values)
-X- Fixed Masochist Passive activating when the player has no health (Shouldn't activate below 10 Health like before)
-X- Fixed Passive Reset still activating for free (Also fixed it not calculating cost properly but that didn't effect anything)
-X- Fixed Force required for next SP not showing correctly when SP was earned
-X- Fixed Stamina Absorption being effected by Healthy Absorber in specific cases
-X- Fixed Death Override Mode breaking Health/Magicka/Stamina Values till load (and it not setting status to 30% properly)
-X- Fixed? Errors from Combat Seduction Cooldown (Maybe it'll work for once..?)
_____
Succubus Heart 4.40
-SSE- Changed SSE Edition of Succubus Heart will be a proper .esp and not a master
- - - Making the file a master isn't required to work around bugs like in SLE
-SSE- Changed Succubus Realm has been changed up/updated (New changes are a WIP)
- - - Changes to the Succubus Realm will be SSE exclusive from this patch forward
-X- Changed Passive Resets now costs HeartXP (500 Heart XP Per-Player Level)
-X- Changed 'most' Perk Requirements (Some take longer, some don't)
-X- Changed nearly all Soul Pet functions for easier updating and better performance
-X- Changed Can now click a Pet to summon and it will automatically de-summon any active pet
-X- Changed Death Override Mode should work more efficiently and react to SexLab better
-X- Changed "Have Orgasm" Passive now increases BDSM by 5 (Body) [was +12 (BDSM)]
-X- Changed Masochist Passive now Damages Health for each type (Code was also re-written)
-X- Changed Formal Beauty's description to better explain how the passive 'works' and can synergize
-X- Changed Settings MCM has been re-arranged and some things are re-named to 'hopefully' be more condensed and straight-forward
-X- Changed max and increments in Settings MCM Sliders for more precise customization
-X- Changed Force (Progress toward Skill Points) is now only generated if the character is ALSO fully recovered
- - - ex. If you have capped Health, but you're only healed to 50% you won't gain Force
-X Changed Force needed per-SP (Early levels will get a bit less but later levels shouldn't change all that much)
-X- Added "Drain Them To Death" Passive that grants +2 Health Cap (Kill Drain to obtain)
-X- Added Absortion/Drain now also recover the value taken
- - - Basically means you now 'heal' what you take instantly, this plays into other mechanics I'm adding in this and future patches
-X- Added "Disable Regen" Option for Health/Magicka/Stamina Separately
-X- Added Death Override Mode now respawns the player with only 30% Health/Magicka/Stamina
-X- Added "Advanced Checking" Option which enables/disabled not-always-needed checks (Like the new Regen Disable checks)
-X- Fixed Death Override Mode reviving before animations from Combat Seduction can trigger
- - - This works by adding a check into Combat Seduction. Other submit mods could still see this problem.
-X- Added more efficient bleed-out timer to Death Override with MCM option to 'attempt' and allow submit mods to process before triggering. (If DOM restes the character to quick, increase this option)
-SSE- Fixed Soul Pets not returning after death properly
-X- Fixed Soul Pets Random Summon 'randomly' failing
-X- Fixed Perks not effecting BDSM Rating Types till a reset
-X- Fixed BDSM Reset not calculating with Perks properly

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/16/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.62+, SKSE 1.7.03+, SkyUI 5.1+, Dawnguard, Dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Not that I mean to sound like a critic, but what is the difference between this mod and PSQ?

Criticism is fine =^.^=

I honestly haven't used PSQ for long, I've had several issues with it working and hey, there can always be similar mods out there.

Mechanically I'll be focused more on a Gain/Loss factor. DfSV will focus more on progressing with the succubus mechanics rather than it just being a compliment or some 'chore' on the side you have to take care of before you start to thirst.

Thematically I'll be focusing more on a 'human' succubus instead of a demon-like one. There are a lot of mods out there already (PSQ included) that create a demon succubus. I'm basing the DfSV succubus off a fantasy race of "soul harvesters" who were people born with the natural ability to absorb spiritual energy.

Overall it's just a different take on the Succubus. Both mods will have different features when I reach a 'finished' state.

Nothing wrong with adding your own twist.  The more the merrier!  There really aren't too many mods for succubus, but as far as mods with a demon-like look, there are several available.  I've had issues with the succubus mods, PSQ included.  As much as I like PSQ, I'm not currently using it.  Your take on a human looking succubus suits me just fine.  With more of a selection out there and different ways of doing it, the mod users can get a selection to choose from that interests them most.

I've seen a lot of mods that have similar takes on what's already available.  Yet each has a new approach or even better, a more stable set up.  Luckily, we all have different tastes that contribute to a variety of interests which a lot us benefit from.  So please, keep up the good work and I hope things work out well so we can all enjoy another great mod.

does this only work for female player characters or can male characters play this mod too?

Technically it works for males, it just won't make the most sense until I release the Incubus version. If you want to use the current version (0.1.3) you'll need to change the "Sperm" effect in SexLabUtil1 from "Female" to "Any" - note this means everyone will get a little sperm after the act ^.-

I should have an update out later today once I get this spell script working so you may want to wait until then since it'll be removing the SexLabUtil1 requirement and will work for males (even if the descriptors will be strange)

Update 0.2.0 is uploaded (I hope) and the main post is modified. The update should require a clean save to work properly if you were using V0.1.3 before. The mod is also now handled by SexLab and no longer needs SexLabUtil1 for some effects so those settings can/should be removed.

If anyone has any ideas to add to the mod or they find any bugs / incompatibilities please let me know!

I'm personally wondering a bit what the balancing condition will be for a character who is such a succubus. Is it that she needs a certain amount of sex to sustain? The OP talks about a risk/reward element, but I don't quite know what the risk is. Here's what I mean:

I am a succubus who has drained some enemies of their life force, and then I use it to power up my skills, draining health etc in the process. Thing is, I'm a succubus right? So unless I go and specifically look for enemies who I can't sex, I can just surrender, get raped, and drain life force that way to get stronger again. In fact, I have basically used this tactic with PSQ and it's practically flawless.

Basically, I think there need to be some limits on how a succubus can steal life force... As in, maybe she has to be in control. So consentual encounters might give her a decent boost, but she gets a bigger boost from being the aggressor (like mentioned in the OP). However, if she is the one being raped, maybe she gets nothing from it, or even becomes a little weaker as the males dominate her and take her power. That would, I think, cause us players to think about how low we let our stats get before journeying into danger, and could also produce surprise situations where we thought we were strong, but meet a powerful enemy who dominates us and (with the right mods) might even keep us as his own. ^_^

I'm personally wondering a bit what the balancing condition will be for a character who is such a succubus. Is it that she needs a certain amount of sex to sustain? The OP talks about a risk/reward element, but I don't quite know what the risk is. Here's what I mean:

I am a succubus who has drained some enemies of their life force, and then I use it to power up my skills, draining health etc in the process. Thing is, I'm a succubus right? So unless I go and specifically look for enemies who I can't sex, I can just surrender, get raped, and drain life force that way to get stronger again. In fact, I have basically used this tactic with PSQ and it's practically flawless.

Basically, I think there need to be some limits on how a succubus can steal life force... As in, maybe she has to be in control. So consentual encounters might give her a decent boost, but she gets a bigger boost from being the aggressor (like mentioned in the OP). However, if she is the one being raped, maybe she gets nothing from it, or even becomes a little weaker as the males dominate her and take her power. That would, I think, cause us players to think about how low we let our stats get before journeying into danger, and could also produce surprise situations where we thought we were strong, but meet a powerful enemy who dominates us and (with the right mods) might even keep us as his own. ^_^

Awesome ideas! I'll be introducing a lot more 'risk' as the mod evolves, specifically with the "buffs and de-buffs" with stamina I mentioned. Risks for 'bad souls' and exhaustion are on the list. At the moment however, the risk mechanic comes into play when using the "Soul Burn" Spells which will level skills but reduce your max health/magicka/stamina. For balance I recommend using the uncapper mod mentioned since it will decrease skill gain rate but even right now that is set fairly low since not all the main mechanics are not in the mod yet.

I also recommend a rape mod that doesn't stop combat. I've been using Defeated to test and having the mod not do anything in regards to combat (toggle-able in the MCM) makes that "drain - kill - drain" obsolete. Maybe I'll add an AoE aggro spell when the character tries to rape in combat...

This mod sounds really cool! Will it include new quests as well? Also will it be compatible with the Succubus race mod by Nikitaa on the Nexus?

Glad you think so! =^.^= I would like to add in a new quest at some point to follow up to the story provided in the OP but it's lower on the list. I'm new to papyrus scripting and the creation kit is still a strange thing to me so I'd rather take my time learning to build the primary mechanics first, such as the risk factors talked about above. As for the Succubus Race mod by Nikitaa, it should work fine, I'm not using any 'race' scripts and don't plan to for compatibility. It seems the only conflicting mods at the moment are those that "lock" the players health/stamina/magicka in a specific way (like Beastes which I mention in the compatibility section).

I always use Sexlab Defeat, it's become an essential mod in my lineup. I don't know if you've tried it, but Defeat has a surrender option that stops hostility (at least between you, your followers, and whomever you were fighting... Other parties can still attack each other). I can use that method to surrender and essentially get a free kill on my enemy if I'm a Succubus. Granted, I can also ignore that option, but I love it as an immersive way to just admit I'm not going to win and it's time to take my punishment. ^_^

Anyways, just offering suggestions. I think this sounds like it will be fantastic, and I can't wait to see more.

How would this interact with PlayerSuccubusQuest? Would it be redundant or just blatantly conflict with it?

Redundant? Probably. Features will always overlap and players may be forced to choose one or the other. I'm actually working on the MCM right now tho and have the groundwork build for the stamina/HeartXP system. I'll try my best to have options for as much as possible so the Redundant factor may be eliminated. As for conflict however, I have no clue. I don't know how PSQ is built or how it works so I can't guarantee anything but I'll try my best to keep DfSV as compatible with other mods as possible.

Well, I have been using it for a while now, and it is pretty similar to what you described; it is highly-modular, so you can disable/enable/modify virtually ANYTHING about the mod. It has seduction spells, getting new powers and spell as you rise in rank etc., as well as things related to sperm (i.e. drinking semen from a bottle decreases your succubus needs and increases your powers). I am mostly interested in some planned parts of your mod, namely the seductive dialogue ones. Right now, with PSQ, there is no way to actually start sex with dialogue; you do it either through other mods or with the spells it adds.

to be honest, I haven't use both  PSQ and this DFSV, but I see no much difference between two mod for now...at least for a concept.

getting stronger with sex,Succubus thinggy already exist in PSQ and now I am kind of wondering what would be the purpose of this mod.

I know that I may look like a cynical bastard who's trying to discourage modder, but to me this mod looks like "test" version of PSQ.

so I am doubtful this mod has much of meaning to be developed...

I'm not saying "oh gees this mod totally suck nooob", but what I'm saying is like "if we have Window 7 OS, then why do we need to develop Window 95?"

maybe for 'variation' someone can say, but concept of the mod is too similar to that of PSQ already except the story part thing.  mechanism sounds like PSQ already to me.

SO, what I suggest is maybe spirit_shard have to think of something else, like Incubus thing, maybe like another kind of PSQ that was aimed for male probably... though Incubus doesn't really turn me on.

anyway maybe different idea.  maybe not succubus but broodmother or hive queen or something like that whatever.  Idea of succubus is already done too much in PSQ, in my opinion.

to be honest, I haven't use both  PSQ and this DFSV, but I see no much difference between two mod for now...at least for a concept.

getting stronger with sex,Succubus thinggy already exist in PSQ and now I am kind of wondering what would be the purpose of this mod.

I know that I may look like a cynical bastard who's trying to discourage modder, but to me this mod looks like "test" version of PSQ.

I'm not saying "oh gees this mod totally suck nooob", but what I'm saying is like "if we have Window 7 OS, then why do we need to develop Window 95?"

maybe for 'variation' someone can say, but concept of the mod is too similar to that of PSQ already except the story part thing.  mechanism sounds like PSQ already to me.

SO, what I suggest is maybe spirit_shard have to think of something else, like Incubus thing, maybe like another kind of PSQ that was aimed for male probably... though Incubus doesn't really turn me on.

anyway maybe different idea.  maybe not succubus but broodmother or hive queen or something like that whatever.  Idea of succubus is already done too much in PSQ, in my opinion.

All fair, the idea of a "succubus" is hardly new, but, if I didn't see a need for it I wouldn't go out of my way to learn Papyrus (hate that font >.>) to make it happen. Of course there's the fact I'm addicted to learning and discovery... Anyways... The main difference I'm aiming at right now is to create a system that not only progresses the 'succubus' part of the character but also all the other aspects and change some of the player's goals in a fight. With the current build (V0.2.0) the player can use "Soul Burn" to lower their max Health/Magicka/Stamina in order to advance skills. Changes are on the way for the next release to introduce a lot of the other main mechanics mentioned and some balancing changes to make things like raping your enemies more than just satisfying.

DfSB is just a different take on the Succubus concept. I understand where you're coming from and if you have any ideas on how I could differentiate DfSB even farther from other mods go ahead and give me a shout. I'm always open for ideas - also - the incubus thing is happening after V1.0.0, I think it would be fun to play around with.

The alternative, of course, is that if you don't want to use a mod, don't. Ignore the thread, and especially don't post discouraging crap like this.

Honestly, I really dislike people who come into a thread, because this is not an unusual thing, and complain that a mod is too much like some other mod. So what? Modders don't get paid for their time; they create stuff because they want to, and so they create what inspires them. There's no reason in the world that Spirit_Shard would go through all the trouble to learn how to script and work in CK just to make a clone of work that's already been done! Even if the theme is similar (or the same), he obviously intends to change or improve on the formula in some way. He might or might not succeed, but that's not the point and there's no way to know without trying.

Offering ideas which may vary from the core of the mod is perfectly fine, don't get me wrong, up until the author says 'no that's not happening in my mod'... we all have stuff we'd love to see made, but ultimately the best way to get more and better mods is to encourage anyone who wants to put the labor in to creating them.

I understand where eatwhatever is trying to get. I have also not used this mod quite yet, but judging from the description, it sounds way too similar to PSQ. To be put it bluntly, if someone who has never used a succubus mod before were to pick between this and PSQ, not picking the latter would be plainly silly. It is objectively more complete and has many more features.

Also, PSQ also somewhat has something similar to this "Soul Burn" you're mentioning; you can decrease your own magicka/health in order to gain more 'succubus energy' (not really sure what it's officially called) and advance in rank.

I'm by no means trying to discourage you, but right now, to put it even more bluntly, there seems to be no point in using this mod when PSQ exist.

This is a merely a suggestion: why don't you head over to PSQ's page and check out what it does and what it does not do? PSQ is by no means perfect and lacks a lot of features me and I bet a bunch of other people would love to have when roleplaying as a succubus. It's just that focusing on things that another mod already does more and better seems kinda pointless.

Is this supposed to have an MCM menu ?

I like the idea of being able to level up through sex but I dont like that its random which skill I level up in when I burn my stats.

I'm actually within an hour (I think) of releasing a big update from the time of this posting, which includes an MCM and leveling of individual skills along with some balancing changes to change pace a bit.

EDIT : creation kit crashed.. will be another while..