Another suggestion (if you havent thought of something like it already, seeing as a new edition is in the pipes), how about an exhaustion kind of debuff so you cant keep fucking the entire day, make it both a softcap and a hardcap so for instance you gain a more and more severe debuff to your skills the more exhausted you are and after a set amount of sex acts without sleep (2, 5, 10, whatever works) you simply cant have sex anymore that day or at least you wont get anymore souls/energy/health/magicka from doing it.

Just a way of making it so you cant spend 24 hours a day earning points.

For the exhaustion debuff, you can simply install Apropos, which has a Wear and Tear system that is configurable... plus you get all those delicious messages during encounters. I kinda feel like it's essential to help balance this type of character, or... well every character for me. ^_^

Hmm I already have it installed but it isnt triggering for some reason.

This is just a suggestion, and could be applied to either version of this mod. Your mod seems to encourage the use of Defeat to make it so you can rape opponents... Perhaps you might want to add negative debuffs or results of an enemy rapes you instead? Just an idea, to give the player encouragement to be 'on top' when it comes to sex. :3 Some people might like that.

Edit: Congrats on adding a second succubus mod to Skyrim! I like any addition that integrates succubus-dom with Sexlab.

Edit 2: Yes I know Defeat has its own 'raped' debuff. Suggestion remains, some people might want some extra sauce for it, so to speak.

I uploaded V0.4.0 before I went to sleep, just put up a bug-fix version V0.4.0 (refer to changelog)

As for the rape debuffs I'm steering away from doing too many negative effects until I get the Settings Menu complete in the MCM. I know there are people that will avoid a mod with negatives attached and for those that want those extra de-buffs there are other mods for this. I will be adding them as optional later on tho.

My approach to 'exhaustion' is the Heart Focus system described in the mod. I'll be adding de-buffs and such when Focus is low and you'll gain more status when Focus is high in sex actions. I also have a spell I'm working on which uses Focus to determine strength as a "proof of concept" spell if you will.

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks guys for the ideas >.<

Would there be any needs as a succubus? Something like requiring sex to satisfy the needs and what not. Because from the description I didn't find any mention of it. Maybe for the future?

I could imagine that succubus would need to have sex now and then to satisfy their needs and this could be done through any sexual activity whether its rape or consensual. The XP however could only be obtained when the succubus made preparation via spells and/or in control of the flow. Maybe have a mini-game similar to Defeat's resist mechanic or QTE near the end of the sexual animation with the time window being affected by whether the sex was rape or consensual. The mini-game would be omitted only if the succubus have made prior preparations not long before the sexual encounter.

Also the amount of XP yielded may be different for oral, vaginal and anal sex as well.

This is just so that we can't just throw ourselves to random bandits to be rape and come out of it stronger. And have the notion that as a succubus character we need to be in the right state of mind or mental strength to snap out of your current ordeal and flip the table to drain the life force from the aggressors. Feel free to expand on this concept some more if you have ideas, especially modders who have a better understanding of creating mods than I do.

I was about to suggest that as succubus, special skills would consume the life force drained from sex but the use of sperms (sex juice?) is more or less the same thing I think. And have the Vigilant of Stendarr go against you, you are no different from vampires and werewolves to them after all lol

I wonder if Apropos have a limping walk animation to go along with overdoing it with vaginal/anal sex..

I assume the message "feeling weak" (only while having sex) coming from this mod ?

What does that mean, why do I get that message and why does it repeat so often while having sex ?

Suggestions:

Personally I think you should just stick to Heart XP and give up the whole "burn stats"/stat gain from sex. Or, make the mod something you have to turn on when starting a new game (instead of merely having it installed) and if you turn it on your character can no longer gain experience the normal way, because right now its a massive boon for any character that doesnt want to be a succubus :)

I like the mod and I would love to be able to play an entire game of Skyrim without ever having to actually kill enemies simply by seducing/screwing my way through the land.

Preferably some kind of sex combat but that might be hard to do.

Keep up the good work.

Would there be any needs as a succubus? Something like requiring sex to satisfy the needs and what not. Because from the description I didn't find any mention of it. Maybe for the future?

I could imagine that succubus would need to have sex now and then to satisfy their needs and this could be done through any sexual activity whether its rape or consensual. The XP however could only be obtained when the succubus made preparation via spells and/or in control of the flow. Maybe have a mini-game similar to Defeat's resist mechanic or QTE near the end of the sexual animation with the time window being affected by whether the sex was rape or consensual. The mini-game would be omitted only if the succubus have made prior preparations not long before the sexual encounter.

Also the amount of XP yielded may be different for oral, vaginal and anal sex as well.

This is just so that we can't just throw ourselves to random bandits to be rape and come out of it stronger. And have the notion that as a succubus character we need to be in the right state of mind or mental strength to snap out of your current ordeal and flip the table to drain the life force from the aggressors. Feel free to expand on this concept some more if you have ideas, especially modders who have a better understanding of creating mods than I do.

I was about to suggest that as succubus, special skills would consume the life force drained from sex but the use of sperms (sex juice?) is more or less the same thing I think. And have the Vigilant of Stendarr go against you, you are no different from vampires and werewolves to them after all lol

I wonder if Apropos have a limping walk animation to go along with overdoing it with vaginal/anal sex..

I don't want to put outright need for sex, I'm aiming for a more human succubus that uses it as an advantage. I am considering quite heavily in adding draining stats however, so essentially you'd either need to use the upcoming spells or have sex to keep them up. Of course I'll have to do some re-balancing but that wouldn't be too difficult, it would also push players to using stats to level before they 'waste' it. (Stat drain would be capped so the player didn't end with 0 hp, since that could cause problem)

The QTE thing could be interesting, I don't think I'm good enough with papurus to make it happen quite yet tho so maybe in the future. >.< The different XP could totally be a thing tho, I'm just not exactly sure which one should have what values. lol

Having the Vigil attack succubus characters would be interesting, I'm adding that to the list. Demon hunter sperm tastes the best. =^.-=

I assume the message "feeling weak" (only while having sex) coming from this mod ?

What does that mean, why do I get that message and why does it repeat so often while having sex ?

Suggestions:

Personally I think you should just stick to Heart XP and give up the whole "burn stats"/stat gain from sex. Or, make the mod something you have to turn on when starting a new game (instead of merely having it installed) and if you turn it on your character can no longer gain experience the normal way, because right now its a massive boon for any character that doesnt want to be a succubus :)

I like the mod and I would love to be able to play an entire game of Skyrim without ever having to actually kill enemies simply by seducing/screwing my way through the land.

Preferably some kind of sex combat but that might be hard to do.

Keep up the good work.

My mod pops up the "I'm feeling a little weak..." message when the character is low on focus. I'm sorry it kinda spams the debug right now, it's been fixed for V0.5.0.

In my testing I've been seeing the possibility with having this an exclusive leveling tool much like SkyXP or SXP (I believe both are on nexus). I've found a way to unbound my mod's values from the skill multiplier so if you wanted you can just make the Uncapper have those at 0 and still level though stats and XP (with the exception of (random knowledge) since I haven't updated it to work the same way). Harm to victims is on the way and, if I can figure out how, all the stat changing events will be disable-able in the settings (although they most likely won't be available until V1.0.0).

I'm liking a lot of ideas you guys got going =^.^=

I was thinking that the mod would increase arousal rate via Sexlab Aroused Redux for the needs and I think the debuffs from that mod is ok. There's always Immersive Arousal if users want to dial it up a bit though I am not sure of its compatibility with Sexlab Aroused Redux.

I also would like to know if you're planning to have the character do a quest/ritual for her succubus initiation? I like how its the case in Angrim's Apprentice and how the belts in Devious Device are the succubus' kryptonite.

Maybe someone should create a separate plugin mod for Death Alternative where the Vigilants would put your succubus in a belt upon your defeat and its key can only be found (with random chance) on the Vigilants. That way this kind of content is accessible to any succubus mods out there.

I was thinking that the mod would increase arousal rate via Sexlab Aroused Redux for the needs and I think the debuffs from that mod is ok. There's always Immersive Arousal if users want to dial it up a bit though I am not sure of its compatibility with Sexlab Aroused Redux.

I also would like to know if you're planning to have the character do a quest/ritual for her succubus initiation? I like how its the case in Angrim's Apprentice and how the belts in Devious Device are the succubus' kryptonite.

Maybe someone should create a separate plugin mod for Death Alternative where the Vigilants would put your succubus in a belt upon your defeat and its key can only be found (with random chance) on the Vigilants. That way this kind of content is accessible to any succubus mods out there.

I haven't looked into how to implement the arousal modifiers yet, but it's on the list.

I do have a quest "plan" but it's not going to be in a release any time soon, for the "initiation" sort of thing I have a "story" spoiler in the OP that explains where the succubus is from. This is meant to be more of a mod where you're a succubus from another land and you start as a succubus rather than having it be a sort of vampire situation. When I get to the quest in the long run I'll make sure to add more detail to the start tho. =^.^=

That would be an interesting plug-in,  if one was to be made adjusting my mod to be compatible would be fairly simple.

-sniff

All fair, the idea of a "succubus" is hardly new, but, if I didn't see a need for it I wouldn't go out of my way to learn Papyrus (hate that font >.>) to make it happen. Of course there's the fact I'm addicted to learning and discovery... Anyways... The main difference I'm aiming at right now is to create a system that not only progresses the 'succubus' part of the character but also all the other aspects and change some of the player's goals in a fight. With the current build (V0.2.0) the player can use "Soul Burn" to lower their max Health/Magicka/Stamina in order to advance skills. Changes are on the way for the next release to introduce a lot of the other main mechanics mentioned and some balancing changes to make things like raping your enemies more than just satisfying.

DfSB is just a different take on the Succubus concept. I understand where you're coming from and if you have any ideas on how I could differentiate DfSB even farther from other mods go ahead and give me a shout. I'm always open for ideas - also - the incubus thing is happening after V1.0.0, I think it would be fun to play around with.

idea of getting stronger with sex beside succubus thinggy...->

Chaurus Swarm Queen -> having intercourse with Chaurus and gain ability of spawning/summoning chaurus , maybe? 

example

Ovipositor (Spawn chaurus eggs...this one has pretty much of sources from other mod like estrus chaurus , soulgem pregnancy)

Spawn Chaurus/hunter (have no much Idea on this part, birthing animation with chaurus spawn maybe...? IDK)

Chaurus Parasite(there's Chaurus armor as far as I remember, I'm not mentioning about falmer armor in vanila  skyrim.)

Chaurus Pheromone (Spawning pack of chaurus, turns all chaurus as ally....maybe?)

Side effect- Speech ,Magicka penalty, permanently Enlarged belly

Werewolf Breeder->having sex with wolf-kin (wolf, werewolf,Icewolf) giving you greater power in combat, maybe?  

example

werewolf transformation(there was werewolf transformation mesh in sexlab breeder....although I haven't looked into it precisely)

Scent of wolverine(summoning pack of wolfs/werewolfs...maybe)

Predator instinct(Detect life...idk maybe detect dead either)

Night vision

Side effect- Weakness against Silver weapon, suffers from estrus time to time( having no sex will cause penalty on various stat)

Dragon Maiden-> having sex with dragon gives greater power in combat, maybe?

Dragonian Blood(magic resistance, health regeneration,etc...)

Dragonian tongue(Shout Cooldown reduction,speech bonus,etc...)

Dragonian aspect(ability of flight... there were dragon wing mod as far as I remember.)

Side effect- Permanently Enlarged Butt, Reduced sex damage due to enlarged vagina caused by vaginal intercourse with dragon....

Necrophiliac ->having sex with undead boosts magical power,,,maybe?

Cold blood- having intercourse with undead/vampire regenerate magicka faster

Domination- Kills enemy foes after intercourse, reanimate them and turns them as ally.

Side effect-Chance of being raped decreases drastically due to stench of death, skin turns pale and  corrupted(afflicted skin)

Tried to write down "possible" script works that has pre-made-artwork-resources.

Just wondering since from the story I thought that was an actual succubus. So in other words, a practitioner of succubus magic?

I look forward to how this mod will get developed in the future.

The DfSV succubus is inspired by a fantasy race which is born with the ability to absorb life force. They're succubus but not in the conventional sense, they're more like slightly altered humans that absorb life and magic. =^.^=

@eatwhatever : That's quite a bit. I don't think I'd have the knowledge quite yet to build all the race check since I don't think SexLab natively supports it, would be a lot of 'if's. >.< One thing that's funny tho is one of my test spells was "wolf breader" which gave increased regen from wolves. lol

Also, update for anyone currently running the mod. V0.5.0 - which should be up soon - may require a "new game" or save that didn't have a previous version. I found an issue with broken saves so I had to fix it. >.<

Version V0.5.0 is up! I essentially re-wrote all the script and restructured most of it. I do suggest for this update to only install on a save that didn't have a previous version installed before to prevent issues.

Most notable changes this version - Re-balance, gender checks, opponent harm

Im having a big problem, due to the "rape damage" Im now killing everyone I have anal sex with even though it is consentual.

EDIT:

Hmm seems to happen from other scenes as well and their doesnt really seem to be a pattern at this point.

I have also noticed a bug regarding HeartXP, I had around 15000 xp at one point and wanted to increase one of the HeartXP stats (Heart Force regen, high max Heart Force and so on) but even though they all listed a price around 4000-6000 HeartXP I kept getting the message that I did not have enough XP.

Oh, what does Heart Force actually do at this point ?

I apologize for my bad english, but it's not my native language.

I like your mod, now I can gain some boost from sex without loosing my lycan abilities (moon tales lycan - not vanilla). Unfortunately PSQ do not allow this, so I've used that mod once.

I've a high end char (lev 79) so I can test your mod with a powerful slutty gal.

The v5 has lowered force, magic and energy force far below the real stats of my char. The mod changes the basic values of the char and, imho, i think it's better to apply some debuffs (or permanent buffs)... A high end char cannot have the stats of a level 1 (100, 100, 100) and uninstalling the game leaves the pc pretty useless (unless the player use the console).

Some quests prevent the pc from sex (long dungeons, several tasks to do in a row, if you role play of course) and it's better not to harm any follower.

The permanent buffs can be based on three new variables (health, force and magic) instead of the basic char stats and the buffs should increase the total health, magicka and stamina of the character.

The concept behind your mod is good and I love it. It's like a succubus-born (a succubus in a man/mer body).

That's my two cents. Best luck with your mod!

Im having a big problem, due to the "rape damage" Im now killing everyone I have anal sex with even though it is consentual.

EDIT:

Hmm seems to happen from other scenes as well and their doesnt really seem to be a pattern at this point.

I have also noticed a bug regarding HeartXP, I had around 15000 xp at one point and wanted to increase one of the HeartXP stats (Heart Force regen, high max Heart Force and so on) but even though they all listed a price around 4000-6000 HeartXP I kept getting the message that I did not have enough XP.

Oh, what does Heart Force actually do at this point ?

I found a small loop error that is damaging everyone by I think 20 Health Points, I'm fixing it right now.

Fixed hopefully in next release. Was this only happening with the "HeartXP" menu?

Heart force increases your gains when it's high but decreases them when low. I'll be adding spells that use heart force to determine strength and it will also effect seduction skills when they are added in.

I apologize for my bad english, but it's not my native language.

I like your mod, now I can gain some boost from sex without loosing my lycan abilities (moon tales lycan - not vanilla). Unfortunately PSQ do not allow this, so I've used that mod once.

I've a high end char (lev 79) so I can test your mod with a powerful slutty gal.

The v5 has lowered force, magic and energy force far below the real stats of my char. The mod changes the basic values of the char and, imho, i think it's better to apply some debuffs (or permanent buffs)... A high end char cannot have the stats of a level 1 (100, 100, 100) and uninstalling the game leaves the pc pretty useless (unless the player use the console).

Some quests prevent the pc from sex (long dungeons, several tasks to do in a row, if you role play of course) and it's better not to harm any follower.

The permanent buffs can be based on three new variables (health, force and magic) instead of the basic char stats and the buffs should increase the total health, magicka and stamina of the character.

The concept behind your mod is good and I love it. It's like a succubus-born (a succubus in a man/mer body).

That's my two cents. Best luck with your mod!

This mod expects your start a new or use it on a new-ish character. The character will gain stats through sexual activity but over time the health/stamina/magicka will drop, but should not go any lower than 100. It's meant to be a trade-off so you have to keep bringing in souls in order to sustain a lot of power. I'll be having this effect as optional later on but for now I'm trying to just get everything working.

EDIT : Uploaded V0.5.1 which should fix the few issues mentioned. I've also added an FAQ section to the post for additional questions.

Been playing around with this for a bit, and honestly...crapping the players magicka/health/stamina to 100 no matter the level with out anything they can ever do about it unless they have sex with something within 2 minutes of the last time they had sex. Kinda ruins this mod useless you intend to go to Whiterun and be a 24/7 prostitute permanently.

Been playing around with this for a bit, and honestly...crapping the players magicka/health/stamina to 100 no matter the level with out anything they can ever do about it unless they have sex with something within 2 minutes of the last time they had sex. Kinda ruins this mod useless you intend to go to Whiterun and be a 24/7 prostitute permanently.

The next update (V0.6.0) is going to increase that minimum amount depending on character level (most likely increased by 10 each level). Keep in mind this is still in beta so not everything is perfect , the decay is there to counter having 2000 health (which is obviously a bit op), if you have any other suggestions that would be awesome! =^.^=

My suggestion....handle magicka/health/stamina building by "heartxp" selling, IE:Spend 2000 heartxp to add 10 to a stat. Your suggestion to use CommUncap with your settings would already make level ups slower...giving more opportunity to gain more heartxp. And IMO make for a slower more deliberate game rather than a speed leveling fest. I personally would really like that. It would also provide people with the opportunity (if they chose to) To go ahead and slut themselves out and whore level their stats up some with out having to actually "level" up which increases the enemies level as well. Hope I'm explaining this in a way that's understandable. My idea is really to give maximum flexibility to people to choose how they want to play. And doing it that way seems like it would fit in very nicely with your heartxp system.

Also looking forward to when something is added to the "spells" section. Maybe something like a seduce npc and turn them into a thrall. No clue how to do something like that, but it sounds cool :D And I think a sneak/sleep feeding action is kind of a must and the thing I liked the most in PSQ.

I would also like to suggest a delay into the kill after sex thing. Right now if a bandit/draugr/whatever is killed after they raped you through Defeat etc when it is trying to do a tie up, it has a tendency to bug out. So if it was instead of an instakill...a knocked down then death over 5 seconds. I think it would prevent that bug. I used to use a modified SexLabUtil1 for doing just that.

V0.6.0 is out, major Heart Force change and some balance adjustments, check the changelog for more. This update shouldn't need a clean save from V0.5.

My suggestion....handle magicka/health/stamina building by "heartxp" selling, IE:Spend 2000 heartxp to add 10 to a stat. Your suggestion to use CommUncap with your settings would already make level ups slower...giving more opportunity to gain more heartxp. And IMO make for a slower more deliberate game rather than a speed leveling fest. I personally would really like that. It would also provide people with the opportunity (if they chose to) To go ahead and slut themselves out and whore level their stats up some with out having to actually "level" up which increases the enemies level as well. Hope I'm explaining this in a way that's understandable. My idea is really to give maximum flexibility to people to choose how they want to play. And doing it that way seems like it would fit in very nicely with your heartxp system.

Also looking forward to when something is added to the "spells" section. Maybe something like a seduce npc and turn them into a thrall. No clue how to do something like that, but it sounds cool :D And I think a sneak/sleep feeding action is kind of a must and the thing I liked the most in PSQ.

I would also like to suggest a delay into the kill after sex thing. Right now if a bandit/draugr/whatever is killed after they raped you through Defeat etc when it is trying to do a tie up, it has a tendency to bug out. So if it was instead of an instakill...a knocked down then death over 5 seconds. I think it would prevent that bug. I used to use a modified SexLabUtil1 for doing just that.

You can set uncap to anything you want and later there will be options to increases HeartXP gain for those that just want to increase levels super fast but for now at base the mod is being more balanced through "normal" play and isn't intended as a "level fest" type of mod. Later on player stat decay will also become optional meaning players could increase health/magicka/stamina as high as they wanted through the absorb system.

Actually just added my first spell into the mod, I'm working on other spells such as seduction spells for the next release. "Feed" isn't necessarily a term used here but seduction will be easier on sleeping targets if I can get it working properly, maybe even having a dedicated sleep seduction spell for extra bonuses.

The after sex kill thing is not really in my control. Having a delayed death causes even more problems script end with several other mods, this is the best case scenario from my testing. The bugs you are referencing are not caused by my mod but rather Defeated, asking for a fix on that thread would yield better results.

• 4 weeks later...

In the description you have "character story" which seems interesting. Are you going to implement that into the mod? If you have then how do I start it? 

I may add in story elements later on, all depends if demand and if time allows.

Released V0.7.0 which adds a new spell and changes/fixes some major issues. Starting out with this mod should be a lot easier now since the main changes in this mod increased HeartXP and Absorption rates.

Is there still no way to turn off doing damage after sex ?

Damage is only done 'during' sex but the character won't die until after sex. Stats are absorbed meaning the player gains while the other losses. There shouldn't be any decrease for consensual targets tho, so you should be safe on that regard. (if it is killing consensual targets let me know, the option variable is in the mod and something could have switched it on for your save causing issues)