Fallout 3? Is there any good sex mods here?

toxsickcity

You assume correctly. You will have to go to the Nexus for FO3 Sex mods. There is a mod called Sexus however I am not sure how finished it is. It wasn't developed much after the start.

If you have FNV and FO3 and willing to go through the effort to get a working TTW game running you can have both games covered and there are mods for TTW that use Sexout from FNV in FO3. Others work out of the box so to say and more on the way.. Slow going but better than the alternative.

If not there is animated prostitution that is the base for most Nexus mods for sex. Playthings, and others. I haven't played them in a long time so I don't know or remember well enough to give advise/support with those mods.

Thanks buddy

what is ttw? both games covered?

You assume correctly. You will have to go to the Nexus for FO3 Sex mods. There is a mod called Sexus however I am not sure how finished it is. It wasn't developed much after the start.

If you have FNV and FO3 and willing to go through the effort to get a working TTW game running you can have both games covered and there are mods for TTW that use Sexout from FNV in FO3. Others work out of the box so to say and more on the way.. Slow going but better than the alternative.

If not there is animated prostitution that is the base for most Nexus mods for sex. Playthings, and others. I haven't played them in a long time so I don't know or remember well enough to give advise/support with those mods.

Archived