goodsprings takeover/enslavement idea

spampuppet

Got an idea for a goodsprings takeover/enslavement mod that I've been kicking around in my head for a while now, it started out as being an idea to change the sunny smiles companion mod so that you could enslave her instead of her just coming voluntarily, then grew to be an idea to takeover goodsprings, then I thought up an interesting backstory for doc mitchell, and I'm sure I'll think up more before I'm done. Also I should add that since most of the SO mods are intended to be played as a female PC, I figured I'd try something that was intended to be more for the male PCs (although really it'll be pretty gender neutral).

This'll be the first time I've attempted something this large (I've done some personal mods before, but they've mostly just consisted of changing/adding dialogue options & altering npc appearances), so I'm hoping people can post some links to some modding tutorials that've helped them, preferably videos as I tend to learn best by watching along rather than reading along, but I'll take whatever. I've found a couple series on youtube & they've helped, but I'm the type that I like to thoroughly study up on something before I dive in.

So what I'm thinking of goes along these lines:

First you talk to ringo, he tells you to recruit sunny to help. Rather than just ask her, you present it to her as an offer of "if you want my help you'll have to become my fucktoy" with a high speech challenge (idea being that you should fail it at that point in the game, if you pass then you wouldn't end up triggering the doc mitchell backstory, but more about that in a bit), when you fail you have some sort of "you'll be sorry" dialogue. At that point you go talk to joe cobb, he wants you to sneak into town late at night & kill ringo, and tells you that while you're doing that the PGs will take care of enslaving everyone in town while they sleep. He tells you that your reward will be one of the townspeople as a slave, you have the option of accepting or of demanding sunny (and if successful in that also have the option to demand that the rest of the gang keep their hands off & leave her for you).

Next you go to enter the gas station, ringo has been waiting for you & has a deadfall trap waiting, you trigger it as soon as you walk in & are knocked unconscious, wake up 2 or 3 days later in doc mitchells house. You find out that the doc & joe cobb are old friends, which starts you on the backstory quest of why a man with his talents (he did save you after you were shot in the head, that's gotta be a difficult operation lol) is in a podunk little town instead of rolling in the $ on the strip. Don't want to go into too much detail there on what I'm thinking (gotta have some sort of a surprise plot twist :P ), but it has to do with how his wife really died, the omertas, joe cobb and the PC. Anyways, the doc tells you to meet joe cobb in the schoolhouse, which has been converted so the couple closets are now jail cells for the female residents & the main room is now a gangbang arena (for lack of a better name lol, eventually I'd like to have a couple of the zaz devices in use there). If you demanded sunny earlier & weren't successful or didn't ask for her you can try again now, if you fail you have the option of dueling joe cobb for her (and control of goodsprings, maybe make chet give you "protection money"). Once you have her you then have the option to let the PGs run a train on her (only if you demanded they leave her for you, otherwise they'll already be doing that), also thinking maybe making it so that any friendly (including animals if you have animal friend) can fuck her at will (maybe make a MCM menu to set how often that happens, otherwise it could take a while to cross some areas :D )

Feel free to toss out your thoughts or if you have any ideas for things I should try to add in (or if this whole thing has already been done, in which case give me a link so I can check it out :P )

Fun little fall/winter project I think, I've been wanting to sit down & tackle the GECK for a while now, just haven't had the time, but now with it getting cooler out (and darker early) I've got a little bit of time on my hands, so hopefully I'll be able to pull it off.

I would go slower at start:

There could be small problem in town so they would just offer payment if you help them - like bunch of geckos (lot more than usual) attacking their livestock. You can add some fun dialogues based on speech check at this point - "if you don't have the money i could do it for less if Sunny would agree to give me a blowjob".

Which would lead to situation becoming more dire - whole nest of geckos would be discovered. Which would make it obvious that they wont handle it without your help.

Then for example it would turn out that those geckos nest is some yet undiscovered cave filled with waste. Which waste is endangering their water supplies and has to be handled. At this point they would be desperately begging for help and you can start to make demands - "i'll do it, but only if one of townsfolk females would agree to become my slave".

You can take it further from this point if you want. Like PGs could step into story forcing whole town to do your bidding. Or for example invasion of nasty wildlife from the north (there are deathclaws and cazzadors just north of Goodsprings).

Would love to help you with that one but I have literally no experience in modding fallout - and doubt its similar enough to modding skyrim.

Well I know I can do the doc mitchell backstory part with the geck knowledge I have currently, since that's going to be fairly simple (i.e. no really complicated scripting required), just a quest & related dialogs/notes/npcs, so I'll probably start there, then build on it from there.

Solving some small problems in exchange for sex acts is a pretty good idea, going through that & then if you failed to get one of the females as a slave that could be a lead in to telling Sunny you'll help the town fight the PGs if she becomes your toy, or if you did get one of the females but not her then you could offer to release the one you have if Sunny will take her place in exchange for fighting the PGs. Thinking on it you could make her put the slave collar on first (with a high enough speech, otherwise she'd insist on waiting until you've actually killed the PGs), then take over the town anyways.

Archived