Character Behaviors Enhanced [WIP]

Mailamea

Give this guy a look, and pester him to make the progress and take a leap of fate and release the modders resource. XD :P

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously if only beth took the time to include this in the game. Check his videos too, you'll be amazed.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1499958-wip-character-behaviors-enhanced/?do=findComment&comment=23605624

EDIT : thanks to Vioxsis for the link of the alpha : http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/38376/?

Awesome modders out there time to replicate aim attacks!!!!! Someone pick this up. Lol.

Ok...sooo I am essentially clueless about these things, but isn't what he post similar to what FNIS does?

Also the link in the original post points to loverslab instead of nexus???

I'll fix the link later.

This is somewhat different, if my understanding is right you won't need to keep on generating fnis with this. Fore get over here and shed us some light. Lol.

In short this will make aiming attacks, aiming magick, block aiming, swiming + attacking animation, jumping, attacking animation possible. Actually its already made. Check the guys youtube channel.

Ok...sooo I am essentially clueless about these things, but isn't what he post similar to what FNIS does?

Also the link in the original post points to loverslab instead of nexus???

I'll fix the link later.

This is somewhat different, if my understanding is right you won't need to keep on generating fnis with this. Fore get over here and shed us some light. Lol.

In short this will make aiming attacks, aiming magick, block aiming, swiming + attacking animation, jumping, attacking animation possible. Actually its already made. Check the guys youtube channel.

Zartar has done some amazing work with behaviors. But his goal is quite different from what FNIS does. He has implemented many things that are very specific and rather advanced, but mostly singular, while FNIS has features which covers the "bulk" features but makes them available and parameterized for an arbitrary number of mods. In fact, most of Zartar's enhancements (like aiming) don't make sense to be available several times in one installation.

And there is another problem with Zartar's implementations. How do you use them in-game? I haven't looked deep enough into his features, but I assume it would require a rather complicated activation system o use them all. And that's probably the reason why he intends to release it as a modder's ressource. He's the behavior fanatic, and lets others think about a feasible game integration. 

Btw the Nexus link that was posted above has nothing to do with the Behavio Enhancements. It's just a tool (similar to my CondenseBehavior) which allows to PrettyPrint behaviors for better understanding. 

Oh snap, fore is here XD

Thank you very much for the details. Very well appreciated.

Yeah reading through he's bethsoft forum he plans on really releasing it as a resource, but on he's youtube channels he plans on releasing his aim mods as alpha. I just home it gets out.

One of the main reason I play first person with enhanced camera rather than third, is the blandness of the animations, I mean come on, fallout has aim features in third, why can't they do the same for skyrim.

I will update the OP about his nexus mod.

F******CKKKK! OMG!

Alpha officially released : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38376/?

I found something awesome while testing. A mod already has the jump attack damage bonus, also height and fall speed bonus. Duke patrick's mod uses momentum of movement thus play well with his CBE alpha.

Oh watch Brodual video for detailed explanation of CBE.

The author also noted in forums that he would still need to flesh out the aim attacks feature.

Fore, will you update fnis for this? Or not necessary?

Edit: its the same link, just go to downloads and read the instruction, right now its air combat, water combat, smooth animation, headtracking, sprint lock. Search brodual character behavior enhanced in youtube.

im wondering about installation of this mod, and activation.

I use MO, as everyone should, and when I installed this, nothing took effect.

I don't get any mid-air or underwater combat.

is there a MCM menu that's not showing up, or should I do anything special to install/activate the mod?

is there a MCM menu that's not showing up, or should I do anything special to install/activate the mod?

Please read the file and the description in the page.

Download the Optional Files, not the main file. Then make sure it is loaded last, also use mod organizer.

F******CKKKK! OMG!

Alpha officially released : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38376/?

I found something awesome while testing. A mod already has the jump attack damage bonus, also height and fall speed bonus. Duke patrick's mod uses momentum of movement thus play well with his CBE alpha.

Oh watch Brodual video for detailed explanation of CBE.

The author also noted in forums that he would still need to flesh out the aim attacks feature.

Fore, will you update fnis for this? Or not necessary?

Edit: its the same link, just go to downloads and read the instruction, right now its air combat, water combat, smooth animation, headtracking, sprint lock. Search brodual character behavior enhanced in youtube.

I already was in in contact with Zartar and Groovtama about about making an FNIS patch for CBE. But as it looks like this is not the time yet. Zartar doesn't have time right now to turn his Alpha (a MODDERS' resource) into a beta. And until then he doesn't think it's reasonable to integrate with FNIS.

And I'm glad about that. Because this integration will not come for free. Every time he comes up with a new 0_master.hkx, I will have to re-integrate my changes into his file. A couple of hours EVERY time. 

I already was in in contact with Zartar and Groovtama about about making an FNIS patch for CBE. But as it looks like this is not the time yet. Zartar doesn't have time right now to turn his Alpha (a MODDERS' resource) into a beta. And until then he doesn't think it's reasonable to integrate with FNIS.

And I'm glad about that. Because this integration will not come for free. Every time he comes up with a new 0_master.hkx, I will have to re-integrate my changes into his file. A couple of hours EVERY time. 

Yeah I noticed that when you generate FNIS, with his CBE installed even when using mod manager, you won't get the jump attack features, you will still have it but only when you are falling, not jumping.

Side tracking note : I was wondering is there any patches of your FNIS to work with TK Dodge?

Because tk dodge adds some behaviors to one handed, and when i patch fnis while i have tk dodge files, it makes the dodge animation into a block animation and slides me on the floor. But if I dont patch FNIS it would still use the dodge animations.

Thank you fore.

Yeah I noticed that when you generate FNIS, with his CBE installed even when using mod manager, you won't get the jump attack features, you will still have it but only when you are falling, not jumping.

Side tracking note : I was wondering is there any patches of your FNIS to work with TK Dodge?

Because tk dodge adds some behaviors to one handed, and when i patch fnis while i have tk dodge files, it makes the dodge animation into a block animation and slides me on the floor. But if I dont patch FNIS it would still use the dodge animations.

Thank you fore.

Update: After talking with Zartar once more, we agreed upon making an FNIS patch now. 

My plan is to release a 5.2 Beta this weekend, and while I'm waiting for feed-back I will add the patch, and make the necessary generator changes.

About TK Dodge. No, there is no patch. tktk1 is the one who knows best, if and when an FNIS patch is necessary. And he is aware of what FNIS does. So I assume he doesn't want a patch.

Download the Optional Files, not the main file. Then make sure it is loaded last, also use mod organizer.

it would seem that FNIS is causing the problem.

when I run FNIS after installing the mod, it overwrites the mod.

I tried to install mod, run FNIS, then remove the mesh files provided by FNIS, and run the game.. on one of my profiles this worked.. for some reason it doesn't work on the other.

Again I am using MO, and FNIS overwrites all my mods when I run it, so I don't really know how to solved this.. also, when I stop the game, and run it again, it stops working, as FNIS files are replaced.

weird...

it would seem that FNIS is causing the problem.

when I run FNIS after installing the mod, it overwrites the mod.

I tried to install mod, run FNIS, then remove the mesh files provided by FNIS, and run the game.. on one of my profiles this worked.. for some reason it doesn't work on the other.

Again I am using MO, and FNIS overwrites all my mods when I run it, so I don't really know how to solved this.. also, when I stop the game, and run it again, it stops working, as FNIS files are replaced.

weird...

We will have to wait for the colaboration fore and the author of CBE when its finished.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Zartar had his mod since last year right? I did a little search and found a forum where he posted info about it, and the post's date it's from 2013, funny it's now when it gets noted huh? Here's the link: http://www.gamesas.com/skyrim-behavior-organizer-t336035.html

Sorry for my words, but your source is lacking. It was there since 2013 but it was just a modders resources behavior file like FNIS, he only developed the jump attacks, swimming attacks, and the other modules 2014, as seen on hes youtube accounts the uploads of his vids was of early September.

We will have to wait for the colaboration fore and the author of CBE when its finished.

FNIS 5.2 (final) will have the patch for CBE. Although it will not yet be documented, because Zartar still needs some time for a update release. But as soon as he is ready, I just need between 0 and 2 more days (depending on how much Zartar changes). But the main work for FNIS is done.

FNIS 5.2 (final) will have the patch for CBE. Although it will not yet be documented, because Zartar still needs some time for a update release. But as soon as he is ready, I just need between 0 and 2 more days (depending on how much Zartar changes). But the main work for FNIS is done.

Thats awesome fore! , yeah i noticed the FNIS 5.2 like uploaded 3min ago when it got upped on nexus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, CBE works nice underwater for my mermaid :D
But after I play my land avatars... the blocking animations on one-handed and two-handed (shield is alright) are screwed, they can't perform the animations and stayed T-pose. Anyone help me fix this? I don't wanna screw the animations further like the swim 360, I can't 360 swim anymore and have to live it with CBE. (even I tried removing CBE's swim animations, it still doesn't let my avatar 360 swim)
So if I'm correct, it's gotta be the Behavior files, right? I really appreciate when someone replies soon :3

Archived