StandAlone Follower - Elwyn (update to v1.1 !!)

yui0820

My pleasure Yui, I am glad to know that i saved you a lot of time on this issue :]

Yes, really thank you.

And I'm very glad the reason cause this issue has been find.

Awesome, you released her!

Yes, I hope you like her. :)

Update to v1.0, try fix some minor problem,

if you already had install v0.1, download v1.0 then just overwrite.

And also I upload to Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59056/?

It is same files in here, but if you like my work and could give me a little help,

download from Nexus and give me ENDORSE on Nexus if you can.

Always thank every one!!

i installed the unp version through NMM. On my game, she seems to be missing eye and the eyelash textures.

That's kinda strange had that issue, maybe because I use default eyes map textures....

What version of your skyrim? and could you show me some screenshots if you can?

Skyrim is v 1.9.32

heres the image

MfObIyv.png

Missing eyes aren't the only issue you've got here.

You seem to have a lot of things going wrong, look at the archway in the background and the floor to the bottom left...  black textures.

You're either stressing your VRAM beyond it's capacity or you've got another system problem such as an insufficient power supply.

This Follow Looks... SOOOOO GOOD. Is there any way to use these Facial Features and Use it so... well.. We can Play as her ? As the dragon born ? She's just that great ! Omg... Yui Your follower mods are always amazing ! If only we could use those Facial features and become them xD; With the Presets.

Edit: Also, what character creation menu did you use ?

This Follow Looks... SOOOOO GOOD. Is there any way to use these Facial Features and Use it so... well.. We can Play as her ? As the dragon born ? She's just that great ! Omg... Yui Your follower mods are always amazing ! If only we could use those Facial features and become them xD; With the Presets.

Edit: Also, what character creation menu did you use ?

Thank you for like her face, and about that maybe she can help you...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37873-followers-player-characters/

But sorry, I haven't give out Elwyn's permissions.

And I create all my character by using ECE.

Thank you Soooooooooo much Yui ! Also.. what Race is she ? In the screen shots you posted in the Adult picture section, I think I saw her as being a YgNord, is that the case ?

And.. thinking You sent me to that Topic, You're giving permission to the person to do what I was Asking ?

Thank you Soooooooooo much Yui ! Also.. what Race is she ? In the screen shots you posted in the Adult picture section, I think I saw her as being a YgNord, is that the case ?

And.. thinking You sent me to that Topic, You're giving permission to the person to do what I was Asking ?

No, She already asked me, but I haven't give the permission yet, when I haven't decided, so you don't need to ask her again.

YgNord is custom race from ECE, but basic it same of Nord, just allow a base can put what textures you want for just yourself character. 

No, She already asked me, but I haven't give the permission yet, when I haven't decided, so you don't need to ask her again.

YgNord is custom race from ECE, but basic it same of Nord, just allow a base can put what textures you want for just yourself character. 

I see :o and.. For some reason.. Im using ECE but theres no YgNord o -O

Also.. Alright o/ Sooo Its not a No, not a Yes either. You are still deciding ? Okay~ I really hope you do give the okay x3 !

Also.. Alright o/ Sooo Its not a No, not a Yes either. You are still deciding ? Okay~ I really hope you do give the okay x3 !

Maybe you didn't select you want ex race when you instill ECE by using NMM, or maybe you use RM and ECE same time, it doesn't work.

Just give me more time to enjoy my character for myself.

Maybe you didn't select you want ex race when you instill ECE by using NMM, or maybe you use RM and ECE same time, it doesn't work.

Just give me more time to enjoy my character for myself.

Yeaaaaa... I just went to check what I had. It was RaceMenu only.. Sooo i went to get ECE ! xD;

And alright Yui ^^ ! And Sorry if I sounded Pushy, I did not want to sound like that. ^^ Please, have fun with Elwyn~ And I'll be patient for some more news on that subject :3 She's just sooooo... beautiful.. gorgeous.. The best one I've seen so far in follower mods xD; To my opinion at least~ !

Wow Yui.. How did you make the cheeks so round when With my ECE, they were just protruded And ugly ? Am I doing something wrong ? Di I install ECE Wrong xD ?

Still. This Follower just looks... Amazing..

Use this, and this edit don't have any tutorial, you have to do it by yourself.

post-89240-0-11071600-1413564840_thumb.jpg

Wow Yui.. How did you make the cheeks so round when With my ECE, they were just protruded And ugly ? Am I doing something wrong ? Di I install ECE Wrong xD ?

attachicon.gif未命名 -1.jpg

Oh god xD I kinda had Hoped it wasn't something Vertex Oriented. Thanks Yui x3 Do I have to go through every single Dots ? Or... i can take a group at once and change the group ?

attachicon.gif未命名 -1.jpg

Oh god xD I kinda had Hoped it wasn't something Vertex Oriented. Thanks Yui x3 Do I have to go through every single Dots ? Or... i can take a group at once and change the group ?

Not sure what you said but, you can change the size you want to move.

another ss of Elwyn

Thank you!! nice SS, really glad to see the face working fine.

And pantie show out dress, big favourites style to me. XDDD

glad you like the ss/style  :) 

attachicon.gif未命名 -1.jpg

double check this option in your ece install

No Cheeks fix : Disable modify to rounded cheeks for human female.

if not, you can install one of Ran's head mesh with rounder cheeks

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7127/?

another ss of Elwyn

Thank you!! nice SS, really glad to see the face working fine.

And pantie show out dress, big favourites style to me. XDDD

glad you like the ss/style  :)

attachicon.gif未命名 -1.jpg

double check this option in your ece install

No Cheeks fix : Disable modify to rounded cheeks for human female.

if not, you can install one of Ran's head mesh with rounder cheeks

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7127/?

Thank you so much you two ^^

not me.. :P  is the bastard son of Gargamel.. he hates the smurfs and princesses

Gargamel-vs-Smurfs-the-smurfs-20322931-2

not me.. :P  is the bastard son of Gargamel.. he hates the smurfs and princesses

Gargamel-vs-Smurfs-the-smurfs-20322931-2

I'm gonna kill him. :) :) :) :) :)

Archived