My first animation tweak (beta test)

Tried that one.  That's just the regular speed' date=' which annoys me.  Besides, it also changes fights, runs, casting, etc. which I don't want.  He had the +50 one, but that's the one I can't find now.

[/quote']

Are you sure there ever was a +50 BBB Mur Zik walk? I'm pretty sure myself that this one has never been BBBed, sadly...

I've been using Coronerra's (Spelling?) Max one' date=' since none of the others ever seem to do anything.  HGEC BBB Clothing and Armor works, sometimes, and nothing ever bounces when nude; like when I walk.  I have a BBB Walk too.  Sometimes I see BBB animations with Lovers, sometimes I don't.  Then at times nothing bounces when I walk with HGEC Clothing, but right after a rape they do again; even nude.  I dunno.  It's all odd to me.  I'd love to find Mur_Zik Sexy Walk BBB +50 though, since it's my favorite walk, but it's been removed everywhere.  =/

[/quote']

If you are not getting any BBB while nude sounds like you need to get the BBB HGEC body

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34442

If you are getting the BBB effect while wearing clothing then you have the animations working so thats not it.

Basicly to get BBB working you need four things.

1) Proper skeleton

2) a BBB body replacer (for BBB effects while nude)

3) BBB clothing (for BBB effects while wearing clothing)

4) An animation pack that tells the breasts to bounce when doing the animation. This is why most Lovers sex animations are not BBB because the animation doesn't tell the boobs to move.

If you don't have 1 or 4 right then you wont get a BBB effect period. If you have 3 or 4 wrong then you wont get the effect for that situation. In most cases people find they don't have 3 because so much of the clothing made is not yet converted to BBB. So the clothes don't bounce, but thankfully more and more bbb clothing is being released and/or conversted all the time.

That said you never have BBB effects while nude ergo you need a proper BBB body replacer.

I have 1, 3 and 4.  HGEC Body 1.21 is the skin I use.  Guess it's not BBB version.  Thankie for the link, I'll load those.

@OFinFin

I saw a post on Nexus about him having one, but he pulled it for some reason.  Shame too, cause I love that walk, just not that damn slow.

<>

Yay, after getting that body OMOD I have BBB all the time now.  Thankie much.

@OFinFin

I saw a post on Nexus about him having one' date=' but he pulled it for some reason.  Shame too, cause I love that walk, just not that damn slow.

[/quote']

Well, if someone has a link of that... I would be pretty grateful if he/she shares it  ;)

Okay... Queer enough' date=' I use a standard HGEC E-cup with BBB and I get the BBB effect alright. I'm also using the new Universal Skeleton recently uploaded by Growlf on TESnexus. Mayhaps Corronerra's max compatibility skel might be the issue? You guys might wanna try using the new universal skel in that case. At either rate, great work eric! Looks pretty good to me.

[/quote']

Well i am using Growlf's skeleton as it was included in the real high heels mod i am using. Can you confirm using the console, "~",  that the animation you saw was in fact animation 1 and animation 2? The reason i ask is that there are other animations that are similar in position to these animations that already have BBB.

I have never had an issue with any other BBB animation either and i have added BBB animations many times. I have added multiple BBB bodies using setbody spells and then used BBB for BBB to replace the non BBB bombshell body meshes with a bbb body mesh with no trouble. And the installation of this mod is very easy.

Righto, I just ran a check, it is indeed the 2 custom anims that I'm seeing. I renamed those files to defmotion positions 50 and 51, which were empty for me, so there wasn't any mix up there. Just to note, the BBB anims that I'm getting on the tweaked files are very mild, but I'm definitely not mistaken about it.

brevazombie.png

Even zombies love it!

Seriously, great animations! i really can't endorse them enough. They're very fluid and have a lot of subtlety to them, far moreso than in the originals. Also, I use BBB and have had no issues with them at all. Would love to see you add your touch to more lovers animations!

Also, any chance you can add the anims to some of the inhuman humanoids, like goblins? They're some of my favorite things to be raped by (there's a sentence you're not likely to hear anywhere outside this board).

I have 1' date=' 3 and 4.  HGEC Body 1.21 is the skin I use.  Guess it's not BBB version.  Thankie for the link, I'll load those.

@OFinFin

I saw a post on Nexus about him having one, but he pulled it for some reason.  Shame too, cause I love that walk, just not that damn slow.

<>

Yay, after getting that body OMOD I have BBB all the time now.  Thankie much.

[/quote']

Glad it worked out.

Guest Donkey

brevazombie.png

Even zombies love it!

Seriously' date=' great animations! i really can't endorse them enough. They're very fluid and have a lot of subtlety to them, far moreso than in the originals. Also, I use BBB and have had no issues with them at all. Would love to see you add your touch to more lovers animations!

Also, any chance you can add the anims to some of the inhuman humanoids, like goblins? They're some of my favorite things to be raped by (there's a sentence you're not likely to hear anywhere outside this board).

[/quote']

i did not know, eric was also converting animations to creatures. if he is, then i can scrap my one and concentrate on another translation. The animation in your post looks like the one i already did in the animation project.

brevazombie.png

Even zombies love it!

Seriously' date=' great animations! i really can't endorse them enough. They're very fluid and have a lot of subtlety to them, far moreso than in the originals. Also, I use BBB and have had no issues with them at all. Would love to see you add your touch to more lovers animations!

[/quote']

i did not know, eric was also converting animations to creatures. if he is, then i can scrap my one and concentrate on another translation. The animation in your post looks like the one i already did in the animation project.

Donkey, just to clear up confusion for you.

I had not done any converting of animations to creatures.  What I had done for my own personal use was just use the PSO Zombie skins and substituted them for the normal naked male textures in the Lover's files, so that way when sex starts the men turn into zombies.

So I am not stepping on your toes in that area.

Eric

I began to modify base animation #3 - however the .kf files have an issue and once I import them into 3ds Max to work on them, they create a problem.  This means I am going to have to go off of a screen shot of the animation and  create it from scratch - very time consuming  :-[

Eric