My first animation tweak (beta test)

After several months of learning, I am now to the point that I can make my own animations in 3ds max :)  I have just completed my first tweak to an animation.  I added BBB and facial animations.  In addition, the "cum" animation was totally static, so I added a slow, subdued movement.

Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICKT9LBQ

Please let me know what you think.  And since this is a beta - please back up your kf and ini files before over writing with mine.

Lastly, if you know who created the original animation, I would love to get that information.  I want to credit them, and if possible get permission so I can do this to more animations.

Eric

After several months of learning' date=' I am now to the point that I can make my own animations in 3ds max :)  I have just completed my first tweak to an animation.  I added BBB and facial animations.  In addition, the \"cum\" animation was totally static, so I added a slow, subdued movement.

Here is the link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICKT9LBQ

Please let me know what you think.  And since this is a beta - please back up your kf and ini files before over writing with mine.

Lastly, if you know who created the original animation, I would love to get that information.  I want to credit them, and if possible get permission so I can do this to more animations.

Eric

[/quote']

Most of the Lovers animations are done by Japanese authors and many times posted anonymously, but so far Lovers seems to have an open project approach, so improving animations is a big yes :)

As Night said, most stuff is posted anonymously. So it'd be rather hard to find the original author and whatnot. I'd like to assume that they won't mind, and would be glad others are improving on their work, but things are rarely so good.

That being said, I, and I'm sure many others, would gladly welcome improved animations.

The modification is awesome, certainly a keeper. Looks great with about 99% of the BBB bodies I tested it with, a much needed improvement of the base cowgirl animation which was so fast as to be comical.

Thanks for your work! Hope to see more of it.

The modification is awesome' date=' certainly a keeper. Looks great with about 99% of the BBB bodies I tested it with, a much needed improvement of the base cowgirl animation which was so fast as to be comical.

Thanks for your work! Hope to see more of it.

[/quote']

Thanks everyone for the information on the xLovers animations.  I will credit the Xlovers mod accordingly and mention it's open source status in my readme.

Blueflame,

Thanks for the input on my changes.  Glad others find it as appealing as I do!  It is especially nice as this is my first project - meaning I can only get better  ;)

I am also a lover of DMRA, so a few of my future changes are going to incorporate changing to fit that body.

And yes, I am going to keep this up.  Though, I have to pay back my teacher first by doing some animating for his next project  :P

Eric

Another animation made BBB.

Here is the link...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS6W484B

Let me know what you like and don't like so I can make these as good as possible ;)

Eric

Animation 02: the BBB movement looks really good, but overall I think the entire animation is too slow for a believable standing go. Increase the speed for all three animations, maybe have the finish very slow and I think you'll have another killer animation.

Thanks for your work.

Another animation made BBB.

Here is the link...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SS6W484B

Let me know what you like and don't like so I can make these as good as possible ;)

Eric

Animation 02: the BBB movement looks really good' date=' but overall I think the entire animation is too slow for a believable standing go. Increase the speed for all three animations, maybe have the finish very slow and I think you'll have another killer animation.

Thanks for your work.

[/quote']

LOL.  I was thinking they were a tad too slow myself, but I thought I would see what others thought before changing them.  Will do!

Eric

I'm using BBB with HGEC standard E-cup' date=' and it doesn't look like there's any bouncing going on.  The cum animation works, though.

[/quote']

I don't get any BBB with the two new animations either.  :'(

Tried to assign new motion numbers but no luck...

I'm using BBB with HGEC standard E-cup' date=' and it doesn't look like there's any bouncing going on.  The cum animation works, though.

[/quote']

I don't get any BBB with the two new animations either.  :'(

Tried to assign new motion numbers but no luck...

I use the DMRA body myself.  When I tweaked the animations, I used the skeleton and meshes from my Oblivion data folder.  So it is possible that your meshes and skeleton use different breast "bones" than my meshes do.

Eric

I'm using HGEC upper and lower body from BBB for BBB with Coronerras skeleton.

My Blender skills have reached the point where I can load a body and skeleton with a kf file (yay!) so I just did a test. I can see the BBB animation in Blender with my body and skeleton. Problem is, the boobs are not moving ingame. I've used SetBody to change my body type to DMRA with extra weighting and the funny thing is I don't get BBB for your animation with that body type either!

Clearing xLovers animation data didn't help.

It's really strange. Seems to be a particular problem in my game so I don't think there is anything you could do to help.

Shame though, since BBB for motion 2 would have been really nice.  :D

• 1 month later...

I personally use the DMRA body (BBB enabled of course).  Some people have said they are not seeing the BBB, my guess is that is due to them using a different body type than me.

Work is due to slow down in a couple weeks, then I hope to get to town fixing up more animations (and tweaking a few others to be more DMRA friendly, I am tired of hands being inside the breast)

Eric

I personally use the DMRA body (BBB enabled of course).  Some people have said they are not seeing the BBB' date=' my guess is that is due to them using a different body type than me.

Work is due to slow down in a couple weeks, then I hope to get to town fixing up more animations (and tweaking a few others to be more DMRA friendly, I am tired of hands being inside the breast)

Eric

[/quote']

Keep up the good work Eric, I'm thanking you as a fellow DMRA lover  ;)

I personally use the DMRA body (BBB enabled of course).  Some people have said they are not seeing the BBB' date=' my guess is that is due to them using a different body type than me.

Eric

[/quote']

I can confirm that after testing with HGEC normal e cup and with DMRA bodies i got no BBB motion with both these animations. i can also confirm that other animations  did have BBB effects for both bodies. So i do not think the problem lies with body type. i did get facial expressions. Animation 1 had better facial expression that animation two from my subjective view point.

If other animations both walks, and jumps plus other lovers sex animations are still giving BBB effects with multiple body types including DMRA but both your animations are not then i think the problem may indeed lie with the animations given that more than one person has had the same problem.

Okay... Queer enough, I use a standard HGEC E-cup with BBB and I get the BBB effect alright. I'm also using the new Universal Skeleton recently uploaded by Growlf on TESnexus. Mayhaps Corronerra's max compatibility skel might be the issue? You guys might wanna try using the new universal skel in that case. At either rate, great work eric! Looks pretty good to me.

Okay... Queer enough' date=' I use a standard HGEC E-cup with BBB and I get the BBB effect alright. I'm also using the new Universal Skeleton recently uploaded by Growlf on TESnexus. Mayhaps Corronerra's max compatibility skel might be the issue? You guys might wanna try using the new universal skel in that case. At either rate, great work eric! Looks pretty good to me.

[/quote']

Well i am using Growlf's skeleton as it was included in the real high heels mod i am using. Can you confirm using the console, "~",  that the animation you saw was in fact animation 1 and animation 2? The reason i ask is that there are other animations that are similar in position to these animations that already have BBB.

I have never had an issue with any other BBB animation either and i have added BBB animations many times. I have added multiple BBB bodies using setbody spells and then used BBB for BBB to replace the non BBB bombshell body meshes with a bbb body mesh with no trouble. And the installation of this mod is very easy.

I've been using Coronerra's (Spelling?) Max one, since none of the others ever seem to do anything.  HGEC BBB Clothing and Armor works, sometimes, and nothing ever bounces when nude; like when I walk.  I have a BBB Walk too.  Sometimes I see BBB animations with Lovers, sometimes I don't.  Then at times nothing bounces when I walk with HGEC Clothing, but right after a rape they do again; even nude.  I dunno.  It's all odd to me.  I'd love to find Mur_Zik Sexy Walk BBB +50 though, since it's my favorite walk, but it's been removed everywhere.  =/