High Rez Male textures?

I'm just looking for opinions or maybe the diamond in the rough here. Just like most of us I'd imagine I'm using Breeze with SexOut, but I'm getting tired of my high-rez, detailed, smoking hot women of the Wastes getting railed by male NPCs that looks like a 5 year old colored them in when they are compared side by side.

Nexus is useless. So does anyone use or know of a high resolution texture for the Breeze male bodies?

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be

kendo's big boy breezes male

?

I checked my drive.. it is probably one of the causalities of my memory failure recently. Many zip files just won' extract or work.. Don't remember.. it was just a blur for hours and hours extract and open, fail and delete, extract and open not fail copy over to a good drive... rinse and repeat..

I believe it was complete.. however if Dork One (Kendo's nickname of DarkOne the Nexus Admin:D) wasn't such a dick and deleted that file from the Nexus we would be able to check it.. It was up there for such a long time. Other files with your name on it was up for a long time as well. He didn't think of deleting those.. Kendo maybe if you don't have a distributable copy of it someone here has one that can be sent to you/uploaded etc. I agree with the OP.. Coming back from Skyrim.. Breezes body is a bit bland and needs some more detail when placed next to a high poly custom T3 / T6 body..

You guys mean this?

Yea.... I hoard, collect and occasionally archive. Hopefully this is the right one. Funny too... downloaded this ages ago and never actually used it. Figured the size would clip too much with the sexout animations at the time. Thanks for the feedback and replies. Feel free to keep this thread going if this turns into a revitalization project of some sort or something.

Irony = The OP having already downloaded the answer to his original question :)

K2_BreezeBIGBOY-46876-1.rar

Glad someone still had it!

Awesome. Yeah I have an archive of practically everything I've ever downloaded for Fallout NV (including a lot of stuff that has been deleted off of Nexus) but I still can't find find my Fallout 3 files :(  including the stuff I made, so I know how it feels when you work hard at something and then it's gone.

You guys mean this?

Yea.... I hoard, collect and occasionally archive. Hopefully this is the right one. Funny too... downloaded this ages ago and never actually used it. Figured the size would clip too much with the sexout animations at the time. Thanks for the feedback and replies. Feel free to keep this thread going if this turns into a revitalization project of some sort or something.

Yea but the OP didn't know the name of the files. Even with my recent problems and loss of many mods.. I have several hundreds of mods ranging from all over the place. Without a reference It is very difficult to find a particular one. ( my archive folders that is). I can only imagine how much harder it is for someone that has a collection that has been obtained over the years.

Glad someone still had it!

Say.. perhaps you could upload it nice and proper? I am sure some here would appreciate it.. Much like the Chryslus Bar and Grill. That was very well received and If memory serves me correctly you were even surprised at the response. I am all for hosting or protecting old mods.

Anyway.. I have created a archive for this for future use.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys mean this?

oh sweet! I'll give this a try. I'll bet it's way better than the blurry junk I'm currently working with.  Thanks!

Surprised I hadn't noticed this, but I guess this was after the 'Reborn' series fucked up my game and cause the weirdest texture error. Still not sure I've fixed it, but I sure as hell aint using them again. 

I have a question for Kendo.

Since you are an avid FO3 fan and also a great body texture artist... Did you by any chance ever make a point lookout tribal female texture replacer for type 3? (a proper tribal female with the correct tribals tat's etc)

For the life of me, wherever I look it seems to be the only thing I cannot locate.

Lacking the skills to alter that vanilla dds to fit a type 3, remove the weird black underwear shit and add genitals I have had to resort to making all of the fem's into heavily tattooed potheads instead. lol

There was one on Nexus at one time.  Exeter made it.  If you can't find, I have it and I'll send it to you in a PM.  But please look for it first.  All of my games are on a dedicated rig not connected to the internet and it is a pain copying things to disks, etc.

Easy to find when you know the author. Unfortunately if this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/7566/?is what you meant, I think I've looked at it before.

It just changes the tribals into raiders basically. I was really after something that kept the tribals as tribals. Same tattoo's etc, just without the fugly bethesda magical underwear and leg seams from being a type 3. :(

Thanks for replying though.