Searching for CBBE pregnant support body

alphafr

I searched hours on the internet but i can't find any CBBE body wich I can use with a pregnancy mod, I tryed to use bodyslide and outfit studio but I really don't know how to use it to create a NPC belly node (wich is the needed slide to allow visual changes with pregnancy mod).

Can someone please either post a link to download the body if he managed to find one or create one if it don't even exist? I really tryed everything.

Yes, BodySlide v2.1a is included with CBBE v3.3.

But you're not looking for a slider inside of BodySlide. What you want is the "NPC Belly" bone, which the "CBBE Body HDT" of BodySlide has.

You just choose that and click "Build". You will then have it available in-game.

Yep I found the NPC belly bone just crossing my fingers for it to work, after testing i'l make a last post for how to do it (just in case)

Also just a question, do I just need to check that NPC Belly bone exist or do I have to do something with it?

This sound a bit off topic but:

I am using being female and set visual changes on weight,

However : no change to the body when pregnant, breast are oversized and butt is biger than usual no matter if pregnant or not, what am I suppose to use then?

I don't know what I have to do for the weight pregnancy to work, there was no explanation inside the mod page but i know there something to do.

• 1 month later...

Yep I found the NPC belly bone just crossing my fingers for it to work, after testing i'l make a last post for how to do it (just in case)

Also just a question, do I just need to check that NPC Belly bone exist or do I have to do something with it?

what is the belly bone called? I looked under the cbbe hdt abd the one that looks right is the spine 0. Is that it?

what is the belly bone called? I looked under the cbbe hdt abd the one that looks right is the spine 0. Is that it?

The belly bone is called "NPC Belly" for CBBE Body HDT (and all others that make use of it).

Archived