Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

Resetting sexlab works. Just dont forget to export your settings, and to import them back afterwards and you should have everything the way it was with the benefit of this mod now working :P I can't wait till area specific content ^^ Great mod :)

Volrath103

Confirming that resetting Sexlab works.  I just exported my settings first like volrath103 said and imported back after reset/clean. The mod worked in sexlab animations straight away.

What enb setting do I need to change to get the cum looking like your pictures? I got a glossy one from this site but the cum is still very white/bright.

you could always try going to sexlab and resetting that..

Works...

But its funny that you can level Alteration "using" the Spells...

Yes, Alteration is the spell..

I will look for a way to bring down the experience gained by splashing over the pretties!

Glad that reset thingy worked for you, Anyone else have luck with that?

Put this in the mod thread rather than in this one, in case it didnt get seen

Will give it a try, as a request though for future uploads could you give them a more meaningful name as 2.0 on my mod list is hard to work out what it is after a couple of days

Edit: Tried and the npc spells worked although minor detail of the description of the long npc spell being wrong

2014_12_24_00001.jpg

2014_12_24_00002.jpg

The long decal also gets overwriten if you have sex while covered with the new decal from the sex

Will give it a try, as a request though for future uploads could you give them a more meaningful name as 2.0 on my mod list is hard to work out what it is after a couple of days

Edit: Tried and the npc spells worked although minor detail of the description of the long npc spell being wrong

2014_12_24_00001.jpg

2014_12_24_00002.jpg

The long decal also gets overwriten if you have sex while covered with the new decal from the sex

u

thanks for your reply and comments..

please provide examples of version numbers I should choose.. as I do have version history...?

you wrote something is wrong.. Im confused.. whats wrong? the spelling? im lost here..

and long decale over writen by what? when, how?

please provide more details for me to look into that..

P.S. can Moderator move my thread somewhere else? a more visable section, or can I have permission or a guide to move a thread.

I do want maximum visability

2014_12_24_00001.jpg

2014_12_24_00002.jpg

u

please provide examples of version numbers I should choose.. as I do have version history...?

you wrote something is wrong.. Im confused.. whats wrong? the spelling? im lost here..

P.S. can Moderator move my thread somewhere else? a more visable section, or can I have permission or a guide to move a thread.

This is with version 2.0, if you look at the two long descriptions the self one says 20 minutes but the target one says 20 seconds

I tried by using the long target spell on my follower NPC brelyna and then i made her have sex with one of the markath guards and when she was done it removed the long bukkake spell and replaced it with the standard oral one (cum on breasts and mouth)

Thinking about it though this might have been from me using the spell to bukkake up Brelyna rather than making her have enough sex for the bukkake decal to apply

Hmm, tested it and yes to get it running via sexlab you need to reset sexlab.

Hmm, did i got the right idea.. You removed the four different cum zones (anal, face etc.) and made them building up on stacking ignoring witch hole is used ?

I did remove the zones.....

i am unsure of the spell leveling of different sections...

we might need a animation of PULLout for this mod to make sense.

zones are possible but would require 5x spells what I have now... tho they would be activated via sexlab, still each layer of cum would then be overwritten by vag after being a facial for example

simrim effects are only 1 at a time. so its not really 'real' layering.. its actually 4 textures which increase.. as to why I feel sexlabs zones would be hard to setup...

again, I am still wishing to push this mod with more...

My god, 10,900views in 2 days and 1500 downloads WTF.. this mod is serious!

thanks all.. I will keep experimenting with features...

2014_12_24_00001.jpg

2014_12_24_00002.jpg

u

This is with version 2.0, if you look at the two long descriptions the self one says 20 minutes but the target one says 20 seconds

I tried by using the long target spell on my follower NPC brelyna and then i made her have sex with one of the markath guards and when she was done it removed the long bukkake spell and replaced it with the standard oral one (cum on breasts and mouth)

Thinking about it though this might have been from me using the spell to bukkake up Brelyna rather than making her have enough sex for the bukkake decal to apply

yea the idea of my counter of what level your on, ie.. bukkake level ... i do think sexlab and my private spell dont count the same

i will eventually have only sexlab mod or the spells just for fun.. not meant to work together...

spells were really the early part of the mod and am unsure wether to keep them, tho I do find it really fun to just cover someone hahaha...

i do like the ideas of more levels...

when i got the time.. I will fix on next rel.

Hmm, tested it and yes to get it running via sexlab you need to reset sexlab.

Hmm, did i got the right idea.. You removed the four different cum zones (anal, face etc.) and made them building up on stacking ignoring witch hole is used ?

I did remove the zones.....

i am unsure of the spell leveling of different sections...

we might need a animation of PULLout for this mod to make sense.

zones are possible but would require 5x spells what I have now... tho they would be activated via sexlab, still each layer of cum would then be overwritten by vag after being a facial for example

simrim effects are only 1 at a time. so its not really 'real' layering.. its actually 4 textures which increase.. as to why I feel sexlabs zones would be hard to setup...

again, I am still wishing to push this mod with more...

My god, 10,900views in 2 days and 1500 downloads WTF.. this mod is serious!

thanks all.. I will keep experimenting with features...

Yeah i thought that was the problem you would need 256 textures (4^4) to handle a setup of four levels if you would like to handle every hole on it's own if you only use one body shader texture.

I don't know how skyrim effect shaders works as well not how sexlab works but it would only make sense to handle that with four differect shaders, or?

[edit: one hole would be the tits :) ]

I can also confirm that restoring SexLab to default solved the "cum not appearing" problem.

Maybe you should add a message to do so on the mod download page? Would probably solve a couple future headaches.

I have put an added Step to state new game or at very least reset sexlab via MCM on front page...

:)

thanks everyone..

I have had too many visitors to able to load up this mod for editing.. I will work on it soon tho..

Cheers

Hi,
So I have looked into what it would take to make my mod work with SEXLAB Zoned Cum areas.
It would take approx 250 textures. would require amazing amounts of time to link those textures into spell/spelleffects etc...

The reason is.. Every layer of cum you see that stacks is actually showing textures 1 at a time.. The game does not STACK the textures.. I have multiplied the cum in each texture for the desired effects.. I.E. fulllevel1.dds, fulllevel2.dds, fulllevel3.dds, fulllevel4.dds
thats as far as I've gotten thus far.
So Level 2 Texture would replace Level 1 texture on the target / player..
I dont see a way to make the target / player display multiple texture shader effects at once!!!!!

If I was to continue to make zones work... I can make 16 textures as follows
Full body. level 1,2,3,4
Ass. level 1,2,3,4
Vag. level 1,2,3,4
Face. level 1,2,3,4

That would not be so bad... Sexlab would work.. so long as you have sex in the ass 4 times, if you have ass sex 4 times then do a facial the ass textures would be removed.... 

In order to make that work on the zones.. it would require a texture file for every combination possible.. approx 250 combinations. OMG!
so for example I would need to create an actual texture for each of the following..

3x face, 2x vag, 0x ass
0x face 4x vag
4x face, 4x vag
1x face, 3x vag, 4x ass
and so on..... and so on... and so on.....

there would need to be about 250 combinations and that would be a very bad way to make this work... a very long time to complete. I would have to quit my job to make time to do this..!!!!!!!!  :P
not to mention the creation of spells and the leveling system would need to link textures.. It's a huge confusion I would rather not get into..

So, here I ask for help.
Perhaps it is possible to layer textures. making the game layer the effects one on top of others... using scripting?!?!
I ask for people to have a think of a way you might be able to help me.

otherwise my mod will stay NON Zoned leveling..

I am happy to make zoned textures but I wont make cross zoned textures.. eg (1x ass 3x face, 4x vag) tooooo much work!

Please Help

I don't know how papyrus works, but what you could do (if papyrus allows for this kind of stuff) would be to make a program that sorts out and combines the different layers to create all the different possible texture combinations and then assigns them values. Then you could just move the automatically created lists into the mod.

If this is possible, it would be easy to add more textures (like maybe leg or arm textures) and all of the different combinations for layering.

Yeah i told you it's 4^4 combinations :)

I guess the easiest way without getting crazy would be to make the 16 textures for the four levels of every zone. Then use a scriptable texture merger like TexBlend or so to generate all the resulting 256 textures.

To get them running with SexLab i would ask Ashal to change his engine to add a interface to call these 256 different textures. He would need to add a counter for all four zone build the texture filename string from these counters and add the effect shader in the end. I don't know if SexLab stores the live time of the cum effect or is it simply is added to the effect shader, that could be a problem. (The texture file name could then be as simple as 0001cum.dds. Every digit stand for the "cum level" of one zone.) I don't know if you can simply add a shader effect via Papyrus or if you need to build a spell. If you need a spell .. yeah you would need to build 256 spells.

I don't know the script interface to SexLab (I know i don't like papyrus what a dirty coding language) maybe it's possible to build a plugin script that does this without help from Ashal by using his interfaces. (If he offers a interface to detect orgasm, area, source you could handle the counting in your own script if you can say sexlab shouldn't generate the effect shader of if you can tell sexlab witch texture to use.)

All in all it's a bigger task as you can bet that tons of desync of the counters and the real appearance of the character will happen. (Like zoneing, load/save etc.)

Nevertheless you need a guy who can code papyrus and knows the interfaces to SexLab, that's for certain.

[edit] Forgot the mention that this is for the case you can only use one effect shader at the time. If you can use multiple it's much easier but you still need the help of Ashal or a addon script to count the level on every zone :) You wouldn't need to generate 256 textures only the 16 zone textures. [edit]

(Ok this was posted on the actual mod page and not here - sorry. Also haven't read any of the above, because I'm like that - so if points have been raised already sorry).

Good mod, however some slight thoughts:-

Firstly, (and this might be my setup), the effect does look like a revenge attack from a very large and angry seagull - maybe a slightly more subtle translucent effect is needed, (e.g. something along the line of Milk Economies breast leak texture - maybe building up - which leads to the second point).

Secondly, need more levels of splurg effect before getting to full caking. (Taverns are busy places).

(Edit ok a third),

Textures around the neck, (i.e. head/body interface), need to line up. (On my setup there seems to be a hard cutoff on the body effect texture at the neck point - but like I said might be my setup).

Something that bugs me is that the effects applied by Sexlab last twenty minutes, which is a pretty long time. It would be greatly appreciated if you made it shorter, or made another version that had shorter effects.

Another thing that you could do would be some way to wash off the effects, like if you go into shallow water you could wash off a layer at a time.

[edit] And a version that doesn't include application on clothing would be nice.

Hi,

So I have looked into what it would take to make my mod work with SEXLAB Zoned Cum areas.

It would take approx 250 textures. would require amazing amounts of time to link those textures into spell/spelleffects etc...

The reason is.. Every layer of cum you see that stacks is actually showing textures 1 at a time.. The game does not STACK the textures.. I have multiplied the cum in each texture for the desired effects.. I.E. fulllevel1.dds, fulllevel2.dds, fulllevel3.dds, fulllevel4.dds

thats as far as I've gotten thus far.

So Level 2 Texture would replace Level 1 texture on the target / player..

I dont see a way to make the target / player display multiple texture shader effects at once!!!!!

If I was to continue to make zones work... I can make 16 textures as follows

Full body. level 1,2,3,4

Ass. level 1,2,3,4

Vag. level 1,2,3,4

Face. level 1,2,3,4

That would not be so bad... Sexlab would work.. so long as you have sex in the ass 4 times, if you have ass sex 4 times then do a facial the ass textures would be removed.... 

In order to make that work on the zones.. it would require a texture file for every combination possible.. approx 250 combinations. OMG!

so for example I would need to create an actual texture for each of the following..

3x face, 2x vag, 0x ass

0x face 4x vag

4x face, 4x vag

1x face, 3x vag, 4x ass

and so on..... and so on... and so on.....

there would need to be about 250 combinations and that would be a very bad way to make this work... a very long time to complete. I would have to quit my job to make time to do this..!!!!!!!!  :P

not to mention the creation of spells and the leveling system would need to link textures.. It's a huge confusion I would rather not get into..

So, here I ask for help.

Perhaps it is possible to layer textures. making the game layer the effects one on top of others... using scripting?!?!

I ask for people to have a think of a way you might be able to help me.

otherwise my mod will stay NON Zoned leveling..

I am happy to make zoned textures but I wont make cross zoned textures.. eg (1x ass 3x face, 4x vag) tooooo much work!

Please Help

Maybe you could use SlaveTats for this? Or a part of the code. Try to find out how the author did it and do it the same way.

I could kind of cheat? hahaha

facials and body.. would be better then nothing..

I will check a few ideas from user comments. maybe ashal will come up with a solution

maybe goto 5 layers...

thats 2 x 5

how many total combos would there be?

face 1,2,3,4,5

body 1,2,3,4,5

face 1, body 1,2,3,4,5

face 2, body 1,2,3,4,5

face 3, body 1,2,3,4,5

face 4, body 1,2,3,4,5

face 5, body 1,2,3,4,5

is that 35 total.. manageable....

compared to 250 textures...

if I was to start! I would need to ensure textures colours and brightness would be purfected first as to change would be a nightmare.....

face and neck.. seam texture display

these are not 1 item in skyrim... the face is treated differently

this is a serious challenge..

thats why textures appear soooo small as its the same texture which appears on the body.. and need to balance not allowing body textures too big...

Edit...

the spell effect I use will always look dodgy at night as glowing, its the membrane shading technique of skyrim.. Ive read up on it..

there are other possibilities..

anyways enb helps that by alot... check out my enb compare of textures of first page

If you were to use slavetats, there would be a bit of lag every time the layers changed. Added or removed. This would become annoying after while.

Also, i never saw what specific ENB you use to make the textures look the way that they do in the pictures. Can you provide a link (or show me it, if i missed it) to where i can download it?

If you were to use slavetats, there would be a bit of lag every time the layers changed. Added or removed. This would become annoying after while.

Also, i never saw what specific ENB you use to make the textures look the way that they do in the pictures. Can you provide a link (or show me it, if i missed it) to where i can download it?

just use realvisions enb & use my guide to improve ENB performance

actually you should try a few enb's trust me.. they are all good...

Is it possible to forget about Sexlab integration for a second and look at overlaying multiple textures on a character model?

How or what's the differences between Racemenu overlays and Slavetats? I know they overlap occasionally.

If we can split locations into say 6 parts: Face, Body, Vag, Ass, Back, General, so instead of having just one overall texture to handle all the effects is it possible to have each location have its own corresponding effect textures so even with 5 levels you only need to make 5 x 6 = 30 textures and at max 6 will be displayed at once.

Is it possible to forget about Sexlab integration for a second and look at overlaying multiple textures on a character model?

How or what's the differences between Racemenu overlays and Slavetats? I know they overlap occasionally.

If we can split locations into say 6 parts: Face, Body, Vag, Ass, Back, General, so instead of having just one overall texture to handle all the effects is it possible to have each location have its own corresponding effect textures so even with 5 levels you only need to make 5 x 6 = 30 textures and at max 6 will be displayed at once.

thats the ideal system, I need to see what racemenu and slave tats your talking about.. but yea

30 textures is what I am wishing for...

not sure how difficult the tatts thing works.. scripts or other.. I am unsure how to script.. haha i will pull apart any mod to learn...

Dunno if anyone else is using the mod apropos but that also has an option to apply slavetats based on wear and tear so you might have conflict issues if you also use it to apply the bukkake, also what would happen if you have used the slavetats mod itself to apply some tattoo's