Sexlab ScocLB (Sexlab Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake) WiP, Update, 31-01-2015 v2.2

Have more screenshots in your eyes.

"Maybe I ought to wear more protective gear where it counts."

post-197547-0-64711700-1414037261_thumb.jpg

"You're a maid. Clean that up."

post-197547-0-58079700-1414037408_thumb.jpg

"That too. That's what I pay you for."

post-197547-0-98115400-1414037464_thumb.jpg

"Don't mind her. That's how she says 'Hi'."

post-197547-0-81289700-1414037498_thumb.jpg

A gooey group greeting.

post-197547-0-33375900-1414037556_thumb.jpg

"That's why it's called Nature's Fire Extinuisher!" "What's a fire extinguisher?"

post-197547-0-14419800-1414037611_thumb.jpg

Cum on the clothing can be had easily enough, just turn off the "Affect Skin Only" flag for the existing cum texture and it will overlay armor when re-equipped.  

I think that would be more jarring though than cum that disappears behind armor when it's put on after some naked fun.  What's not available is a way to have truly realistic effects like cum that goes on the skin that's exposed and the armor that's still worn but not appear on armor put on after the act.

attachicon.gifAnalCumEffectShader.png

hi there...i wanted to ask waht program to use for that option?

Cum on the clothing can be had easily enough, just turn off the "Affect Skin Only" flag for the existing cum texture and it will overlay armor when re-equipped.  

I think that would be more jarring though than cum that disappears behind armor when it's put on after some naked fun.  What's not available is a way to have truly realistic effects like cum that goes on the skin that's exposed and the armor that's still worn but not appear on armor put on after the act.

attachicon.gifAnalCumEffectShader.png

hi there...i wanted to ask waht program to use for that option?

Skyrim Creation Kit most often called the CK.

Multi-level cum is something I'd like to add into the default sexlab, I am completely unfamiliar with how to edit the textures though so I've been unable to do so. Since you apparently do know how, if your willing to help me out so I can include this sort of feature in the next update of SexLab.

I'd need varying levels of each of the "areas" sexlab currently applies to, which is vagainal, anal, and oral as seperate textures. So a vaginal1,vaginal2, vaginal3, anal1, anal2, and so on. The part where it will get really tedious however, since as far as I know you can only have one shader active on somebody at a time, will also need combinations textures such as Vagainal2Oral1, Oral3Anal2, and so on again. Due to the number of variations there, it will likely be preferable to cut the number of variations down from 4 to just 2 or 3. And at a certain point the stacked vaginal and anal textures could get away with using the same texture instead of their own.

Alternatively to keep stacks to 4 or more levels of cum, the areas sexlab applies could be changed from vaginal+anal+oral to just doing top+bottom.

Sheesh! arnt you tired..... hahaha

Have more screenshots in your eyes.

"Maybe I ought to wear more protective gear where it counts."

"You're a maid. Clean that up."

"That too. That's what I pay you for."

"Don't mind her. That's how she says 'Hi'."

A gooey group greeting.

"That's why it's called Nature's Fire Extinuisher!" "What's a fire extinguisher?"

hi ashal,

been waiting for you to write up.

hehehe

I have good news...

I have simply added my spell as a master then made a mod to enable use of my mod as the replacement spell your using for sexlab!

I had a root, got sprayed, then had a 2nd root got sprayed more,

it seems to work fine!

I will need to make alot of spells and textures to allow use of all your methods vag, anal, face etc...

so need to wait for me to build up the mod to feature.

Multi-level cum is something I'd like to add into the default sexlab, I am completely unfamiliar with how to edit the textures though so I've been unable to do so. Since you apparently do know how, if your willing to help me out so I can include this sort of feature in the next update of SexLab.

I'd need varying levels of each of the "areas" sexlab currently applies to, which is vagainal, anal, and oral as seperate textures. So a vaginal1,vaginal2, vaginal3, anal1, anal2, and so on. The part where it will get really tedious however, since as far as I know you can only have one shader active on somebody at a time, will also need combinations textures such as Vagainal2Oral1, Oral3Anal2, and so on again. Due to the number of variations there, it will likely be preferable to cut the number of variations down from 4 to just 2 or 3. And at a certain point the stacked vaginal and anal textures could get away with using the same texture instead of their own.

Alternatively to keep stacks to 4 or more levels of cum, the areas sexlab applies could be changed from vaginal+anal+oral to just doing top+bottom.

Hi,

We have the First SEXLAB Bukkake mod.

Ok, Major difference!

And remember to enable the new esp...

Please make ESM last of all your ESM's and my ESP last of all your ESP's

***Please delete previous ESP, as it's now a ESM!!! MASTER!***

All I have done is swapped sexlab's cum spell to use my spells and allows bukkake on a sex

Currently ALPHA Status all effects are FULL BODY...

Currently, not indiviually assigned to face/ass/vage/ etc!!!

Hi,

To confirm.

The new 1.3 has a master & a esp, So please delete the old esp. No longer needed...

The 1.3 Mod.

position the esm master at the end of all masters.

and make the esp plugin below all sexlab esp's..

We're talking very early alpha testing..

I got it working using the sexlab plugin where you use a spell target/self. the spell is a sexlab spell and target someone then use self spell makes you have sex..

after sex cum will happen, if you have sex quick enough again it will goto level 2 cum and so on!...

The Sexlab mod I used to have sex is "Sexlab match maker"

please follow the info in this post and see if you get it working? good luck.

Hmm...

Is 1.3 sexlab replacer working for anyone?

It doesn't seem to work for me :(.

Activated the files, but the cum are still the old texture.

The bukkake spell, however, still works.

I have the same problem. I tried it through the random sex mod and with mass matchmaker. Even tried to change the name of the .esp so it would be the same as the .esm. Still not working.

I dont know how to move my post.

First time seen this project, as they are some release, why don't you move it to a topic into the "download" section ?

(allow for a more efficient tracking.

Also, keeping track of the update content is a good idea (as to have references later on).

:)

Hi Bbob

I think I know whats going on..

I have forgotten to mention that as this is alpha and I have unfinshed it.

try to do oral cum related animations, sex things that would in turn splat the face...

blowjobs, tittyfarking etc..

I remember that I only edited oral spell in sexlab.

this is rather a test only to see that it worked.

Its alot of modding to do 1 effect,

becase sexlab has 5 spells

oral

vag

anal

etc

etc

so I have my work cut out for me!

it is as a test to make sure it worked.

so please try that.

first BJ is level 1 of scoclb, 2nd bj goes 2nd layer cum, etc...

but you gotta be quick... (try forcing oral related ankmations in sexlab settings)

find a new partner asap! gotta be quick before magic effect wares off

Hello,

thanks for the response. However, its not working for me. Yes, I have everything in the order as you prescribed. Maybe its just me though. I hope someone can confirm your mod so that we know its working for someone other than me.