Oblivion section !!!!

There is no animated vagina body for Oblivion. There are several open vagina lower bodies but are always open, no Animation.

and there is someone who can make an animated? I'm new here so I do not know who take you engaged animations. If it is not free of charge, then I am willing to pay.

No, there is no animation.

No, no one is going to make such an animation.

The reason is you have to modify ALL 145 animations (which each consist of 4 animations on the "female" side so you are talking about a total of 580 animation modifications).

Should only take you about 4-5 months.    ;)

Isn't there any way to blend animations using oblivion engine + obse?

Even better: get any lowerbody mesh with open vagina, and then configure LAPF to use that mesh during sex. I think this solves your problem pretty much, let me know if this is possible, if not I MAY be willing to write a plugin to achieve this.

Even better: get any lowerbody mesh with open vagina, and then configure LAPF to use that mesh during sex. I think this solves your problem pretty much, let me know if this is possible, if not I MAY be willing to write a plugin to achieve this.

Not to burst your bubble......but you are not demonstrating that you have the slightest clue of how Oblivion or the LAPF works.  You can write plugins until the cows come home....it won't change how animations and meshes behave during sex.  Only animations can do that.

The only way a pussy is going to "open during sex", is if you fire up blender and rework the 540 some odd animations that comprise the female part of the 145 animations that are in the LAPF.  No amount of scripting will do this.

When I say it should only take you 5-6 months, I am dead serious.  I know, as I am the one that overhauled all the animations that are in the LAPF.  

If there is any other way of doing it, then it would have already been done.   ;)

Not to burst your bubble......but you are not demonstrating that you have the slightest clue of how Oblivion or the LAPF works.  You can write plugins until the cows come home....it won't change how animations and meshes behave during sex.  Only animations can do that.

The only way a pussy is going to "open during sex", is if you fire up blender and rework the 540 some odd animations that comprise the female part of the 145 animations that are in the LAPF.  No amount of scripting will do this.

When I say it should only take you 5-6 months, I am dead serious.  I know, as I am the one that overhauled all the animations that are in the LAPF.  

If there is any other way of doing it, then it would have already been done.   ;)

Supposing you created a lowerbody model that had a "looping" animation of... Oh, say, 100+ seconds, that only really animated during the first 1-2 seconds (opening up) and directed Lovers to it (via a setbody plugin). Wouldn't that be relatively closer to accomplishing the desired goal without requiring too long of a time to make (if and only if we assume we already have the nif files, and are only going to cater to the one or two most common body types)?

It's all hypothetical, but I'm just wondering if there's a quicker way about it. Obviously there are flaws (not all animations feature penetration at the same stage or time), but given the vastly smaller time required for it I think it would have been a fairly decent trade-off (again, if we had the nif files ready).

I don't think it is possible to have two animations play at the same time.  One will over-ride the other.  A mesh that has its own animation will end up being more or less "static" and won't accept the other animations (ie block lovers animations).  Either that or the sex animation will over-ride it and cancel it out.

Take bouncing breasts for example.  Until I did the overhaul, some animations had bbb enabled and some did not.  It made zero difference if the body type had bbb enabled or even rigged to bounce.  If the animation didn't contain instructions to bounce those boobies, then they didn't bounce. 

It is just the limit of the engine as far as I am aware.  The LAPF animations are full body animations and will over-ride anything else going on with that NPC, or they won't work at all.  I'd love to be wrong, but that is all I have ever seen.  I've never seen two separate animations work on a single NPC at the same time.

I don't think it is possible to have two animations play at the same time.  One will over-ride the other.  A mesh that has its own animation will end up being more or less "static" and won't accept the other animations (ie block lovers animations).  Either that or the sex animation will over-ride it and cancel it out.

Um, no. Sorry, Gregathit, but that's just not true at all.

Shapekey animations can run alongside a Lovers animation perfectly fine.

Calling the guy you're having a discussion with a liar isn't a particularly good way to move the discussion forward. Especially when the guy is just trying to help you with technical expertise which, frankly, you seem to lack.

I can kill your doubts very, very easily, but you'll have to co-operate with me on this one.

What I want you to do is find a shapekey-animated model - any will do, but preferably a model with a very easy to spot animation - and equip it during a Lovers animation. See if it works. If it animates, then my solution will work. If it doesn't animate, make sure it's equipped. If it still doesn't animate, then... Well, let's not go there for now.

If you can't find a shapekey-animated model, just tell me and I'll PM you one.

There already is an open pussy mesh.  If folks want the open pussy, then that is the way they should go.  Trying to use shapekeys to deform the mesh vertices is not what I would call a solution.  The correct way to do this is to use bones to pull the vagina apart at the correct time of penetration, which would require redoing the animations.

If you can do it, then do it.  I have zero interest in half-assing things.  Doing it with shape keys would be just that, random pussy fluttering.  Even worse, it would occur on non-penetration animations.  Yea, that would look great, wouldn't it.   :dodgy:

You're free to make the meshes and put them out for folks to use.  The resources in the LAPF are free use to anyone who wants to take a crack at them.  Have fun.

And that is what you call poisoning the well. First you say it won't work at all, then you say it will, but there's flaws. Flaws which, I might mention, are not at all difficult to overcome, but you're too busy trying to insult me for no sane reason whatsoever.

So you know what? I'm simply going to lurk instead of playing along and trying to help. Goodbye.

Well I'm not too confident on this issue. No problem in creating shapekeys and playing it with lovers animations, and no problem in setbody too. Setbody can swap bodies during/after/right before sex just fine. But one of the difficulties I see is that different animations penetrate from different angles. I fear we may end up creating dozens of different morphed lowerbodies. So the problems is such vast amount of work as greg stated. Adjusting keyframe animations to match shapekeys or creating shapekeys to match bone animations, one way or another.

If we choose to ignore such differences (still acceptable, I think) it could work. I mean, assuming there is only one lowerbody type. Let's not go there for the moment.

Anyway, as it doesn't need to care about offensive actors, we don't even need to hook lovers lowerbody swap. Just a regular lovers callback would do.. at least it seems so at this point. I don't see any reason that greg should assist you with writing your proof of concept plugin if you're eager enough.

If you aren't... it's shame but so be it then. Plan is no good if nobody is willing to perform it.

Since it will take a lot of work, why would have not all be united and build a team that will work on this? I understand that it is hard work and so I am willing to pay for the work that was some sort of incentive.

Similarly, such a team could be created and for work on Skyrim and Fallout

I'd suggest there is little interest because however implemented, it would be a lot of work for minimal gain. I'll try to give a detailed breakdown of all the Cons to back up why Greg says this is not really viable.

Off the top of my head, I can think of three ways to do this with various degrees of work.

1. Redo every animation. A huge amount of work for a small benefit if you zoom in very close. (What IS it with the cut-away/x-ray obsession some people seem to have?)

2. Use Morphs (Shapekeys). This has the advantage of only needing changes to body meshes but would be difficult to create one that always looked appropriate. Think about it. The same morph used in every sexual act? Even using blockhead, I can see a lot of toil to produce several morphed meshes that are usable, covering all situations.

3. Working hard on setting bones priorities. Actually (a little known fact), the engine CAN blend animations in some conditions when everything is set up correctly. A good example would be sitting animations. They usually only effect the lower body, which is why a character can sit and also read or drink. Why don't you see these blended animations much outside Standard Beth anims? Because people don't bother setting appropriate bone priories. I recently looked at a number of sexy sitting alternative animations for ASX and had to change the bone-priorities of most of them, not a trivial task. So you might be able to create an assortment of lower body animations with animated genitals and then get them to blend into the sex animations (mostly special anims, haven't looked closely at the viability of this approach mind. Special anims may not take to being blended in this way). Again, this is not a trivial task even if it can be made to work.

In short, anyway you look at this, the benefits are tiny and the work load huge.

This is the sort of project that just doesn't interest anyone much.

just to throw oïl on the fire   !!!     :P  

the best way to do this is   to work on animations  as Gregathit stated .           and no one is willing to do it because  it is too small to see it correctly and second it is a huge work for just 2 bones !!!

the morph animated mesh is working fine in animation            but it is limited to a cyclic animation : it means that your mesh will always open and clos non stop, and will not be syncronised to main animations   ( i am telling it by experience  as i have made a  openning pussy   and tested it in game and with lapf animations :cool:)

while i had fun to morph the mesh thinking i am the next generation gynecologist :D            even if you find it better than nothing :P    you can test this mesh yourself and see what i am talking about .

femalelowerbody_LL_BBB cyclic animated pussy HGEC.nif

femalelowerbody_Queen_BBB cyclic animated pussy ZKEC.nif

That's exactly the sort of thing needed - for every lowerbody style people would want to use and with every variation to cover different animations.

Then you just need a script to substitute the chosen morph/lower body combination that works with the selected animation. Probably end up similar to SetBodyReloaded in scope (oh and making it compatible with that would be entertaining as well)! Not trivial for something that often by its very nature will be unseen.

Similarly, such a team could be created and for work on Skyrim and Fallout

Except that you have to do the work separately for each of the three games.  Each one has different body types and different skeletons.  While you might be able to sort of convert things via Gerra's awesome plugin, I doubt very much it will retain the shapekey animation.  Even if it does, the body types in all three games are different.  So you are back to doing each one separately.

My point in all of this is merely to point out the reality of the situation and not to give people the false hope of some miracle plugin\mesh\whatever.  

There are plenty of modders for both Skyrim and FNV so no need to try to recruit from the Oblivion section.  Many of the modders stick to one game as their main focus in modding.  The reality is something like this will likely show up in Skyrim before any of the other games, as there are simply more modders for that game than Oblivion and FNV combined.  

Good job on the mesh KingKong!  The only issue I see is you have bundled the OP3 bones in with the lower body.  I recommend avoiding doing that as it can cause issues for folks and their bouncing breasts.  

Just as Symon, KingKong and I pointed out, there isn't any real way of getting the timing right on the opening and closing in sequence to the different animations and even worse, to the different stages of each animation, which basically is half-assing it in my opinion.  It may be good enough for some folks and that is just fine, it is a personal preference.  For me, it just doesn't cut it.  To each their own.   ;)

As I have stated before, the resources of the LAPF (meshes, animations and everything else) are free use, so if someone wants to tackle this or something similar, you don't need any permission, just go for it.  I wish you the best of luck.  Happy modding.   :)

You can convert lots of stuff with Gerra6's tools I have even used the clothing converter to convert some skyrim bodies to oblivion bodies but animated bodies are not one of them though as I don't think his tools work on animated bodies I know they don't work with the clothing converter and I believe they also do not work with mesh rigger. I have tried it before to try and convert some of the animated pregnant bodies and animated breasts that I have. If you try to convert a animated body to something else it will not change much if at all. If you try to convert a body to a animated body it will convert to it in look but will not have any of the animations that the body had at all.

Meshes with shapekey can not be converted    even in blender you can not touch the shape ,    only add other shapekey   or  remove delete all keys make your convertion than   redo the morph. 

but it can be easyly weight painted  if somebody is interrested i can always  in blender  remove the op3 bones and put the buttock one !!!

Those meshes where made just as a test for myself  ( i do not have animators logic with movements ) ,and i need more feedback before deciding to do the same to all lowerbody (even if it is easyer than doing an overhall to all 600 animations it is still a big job just to make the hidden lips to talk  to all lowerbodys of oblivion.

did an other test    :P

this time it is a manga body type ( i think ) ; that i have found in lapf folder, Under the name of " futatanari 000" (removed the dick of corse).  it has the particularity to have a static open pussy .

and now  it is not anymore static  !!! :cool:    a simple loop  of 2 meshes  !!!       and i manage to chut her up a little bit. :D

- on this meshe there is no BBB (no buttock nor op3 bones , they can be added after if needed).

- this mesh need to be tested also  (more than my 10min testing time) .

- thank you for testing and reports if any

manga type or futatanary cyclic anim open pussy.nif

Looks very good.

I'm familiar with that set of genitals, you see it quite often.

I have a version with an enlarged, animated Clitoris and hood, which I've quickly combined with yours. It also features using skin textures throughout, so that genital textures more closely match those of other erectile tissue. A dark elf is not going to have a bright red vagina (grin)!

mangaopenpussy.nif