UPDATE : Ok, major problem detected. Release might be pushed back.

With the method I'm using every time you will load your save using my playable character version the skin tone will revert to the original skin tone the companion(original) is using.

Well this isnt a problem for those people that don't want to change their skin tone, but a problem with the customization part where you won't be able to change the skin tone. I mean you can but you would need to keep doing it every time you load your save.

Remember that one time where I was so cluttered around the forums asking annoying stuff and all.

Reversed Engineered the FU*CKING SH*T out of Skyrim and broke my mind -> thus "RESULT"

EDIT : ANNOUNCEMENT

I have sent a bunch of PMs to the authors of the original mods, Cross your fingers now! Lets home permission pms come back like the first wave of what I did. 

PS: to the person who sent me follower Vampire Farith, the download seems to be corrupt you can extract it and play the mod, but whatever reverse engineering I do, she doesn't use my custom facegen to be able to project her face on a player character, so farith is offl imits, "for now".

EDIT : Jiwoo Follower Playable

post-8123-0-12225800-1413094077_thumb.jpg post-8123-0-71358700-1413094077_thumb.jpg

V2PTCvv.jpg

CIWkHMU.jpg

uSkCPzi.jpg

PREPARE FOR A NEW WAVE OF FOLLOWERS INTO PLAYER CHARACTER SERIES! - I MEAN LITERALLY, EVERY ECE COMPANION, RACEMENU, OR WHATEVER HARDCODED BRAIN BUSTING TOOL YOU USED, I WILL CRACK IT, I MEAN ALREADY DID!

Can you provide some kind of tutorial? What more needs to be done from setting a face as preset and setting the race to playable?

Yes and no, yes but you'll end up throwing your screen on the monitor I mean stabbing your eyes and sticking it on your brain, tldr the process is stressful but guaranted working and crash free.

Can you provide some kind of tutorial? What more needs to be done from setting a face as preset and setting the race to playable?

Yes and no, yes but you'll end up throwing your screen on the monitor I mean stabbing your eyes and sticking it on your brain, tldr the process is stressful but guaranted working and crash free.

I've tried making Girls of Skyrim into a custom race(to use Player Exclusive Animation mod). Cloning the race and then switching the npc to the new race resets a lot of data like face tint. Lots of stuff needed to be re-applied. And I could not get the nose to match. So I've already stabbed my eyes out - with a spoon.

Then I found your player character version. :lol:

OH SNAP! EDIT : you wanted eva lol, i converted emily my mistake lolololol

post-8123-0-98181100-1412913474_thumb.jpg

I've tried making Girls of Skyrim into a custom race(to use Player Exclusive Animation mod). Cloning the race and then switching the npc to the new race resets a lot of data like face tint. Lots of stuff needed to be re-applied. And I could not get the nose to match. So I've already stabbed my eyes out - with a spoon.

Then I found your player character version. :lol:

Im glad that spoon made you sane ! :P

So you can turn ANY NPC into player character?

Yes!

Amazing! Can't wait for updates on the process.

And congratulations for your successful research :)

Thank you

Nice! Can't wait until the tutorial!

Most likely would blow up brains

I'd love to know how you do it. I was hoping to be able to make Tania as playable, then export her facegen data with racemenu and apply it on Vilja's face. I just don't know how to do the first part. I've got some experience with CK but haven't gone that far down the road. I would like to eventually remove Tania and just keep her looks on Vilja. Anyhow, I think I'll just have to wait until the release of the tutorial or the face preset. Thank you so much for sharing your presets!

I'd love to know how you do it. I was hoping to be able to make Tania as playable, then export her facegen data with racemenu and apply it on Vilja's face. I just don't know how to do the first part. I've got some experience with CK but haven't gone that far down the road. I would like to eventually remove Tania and just keep her looks on Vilja. Anyhow, I think I'll just have to wait until the release of the tutorial or the face preset. Thank you so much for sharing your presets!

Your welcome :)

Transfering the face of follower to player then to another follower. Its doable specially when using expired's racemenu, when my player character versions are out just save face preset then apply to villja , viola easy pie.

Thanks for pointing me to this thread! is there a possibility for a download file?

EDIT: I'm bad at reading take your time =) (I got a bit too excited and ahead of myself)

Thanks for all the hard work!

Its ok, it will take a little while im finishing up final exams then 3 weeks of semester break. Then on to doing the tutorial and releases.

Do you take requests mate? Or have a few sample presets? SSs look good at any rate, and cheers for your efforts. Perhaps I should've studied coding in college. Hrmm...

Hey yes fire up the requests, so when the release comes out there will be more than just one. :) 

I suck at coding even if that was the course im taking, didn't know why but I learned 3d modeling and textures rather than programming, my programming and scripting skills are over -9000 lol.

Ok, I have two follower suggestions that I would love to use as player character:

Orchid http://mod.dysintropi.me/eiries-and-honeyvanity/ ; file: https://mega.co.nz/#!4sthxS7T!FUNyEUU6OlBsGfDHxP4FhaKPHqfVjJLNzKpBSjBcgr8

Jinwoo http://devillord.tistory.com/1286 ; file: https://mega.co.nz/#!x4cXQBKb!TSfK88ZOc17YKfKc84zrR6W6kaDMZOcIxXLnMlw8ts0

And thank you for taking requests!

Archived