[REQ]

This is an idea I had I decided to post here. Sadly, my programming skills aren't good enough to contribute myself.

To start off, I need you guys, the readers, to recall the quest "A night to remember" featuring Sam Guevenne a.k.a. Sanguine. At the end of this quest, the player receives the Sanguine Rose staff, but I was thinking this could be expanded in a quite lore-friendly way.

Let's say you want more than some dremora-spawning staff, and say your standards are a bit more relaxed after all that drunken debauchery, so you're willing to do anything for a better reward.

The base idea (meant to be as simple/light as possible):

The whole idea involves a pretty dangerous move creating a lot or compatibility hazards, a that is altering a Daedric Prince quest. Maybe you could get another speech option allowing you to either thank the Lord of Anti-puritan behaviour, take the staff and be teleported home, or (this here is important) ask for more in exchange for your... services.

For female PCs

The "I want more" dialogue option would initiate a short response from Lord Sanguine - either compiled from his voice resources, or without sound - followed up by multiple sex scenes, maybe even five consecutive (-consentual-) sex scenes (gotta top that sperm pool up). This would be done by teleporting the PC and Sanguine to some flatter, more open area in the Misty Grove worldspace, and then the PC would be teleported back to Skyrim just as in the standard quest. The twist here is that the sex would, in conjuction with the Beeing Female mod, force a pregnant state (1st trimester) regardless of menstruation cycle phases. After the 5 sex acts, the PC would be forcibly switched to the pregnant state.

This option might have to be disabled for already pregnant PCs, because of compatibility issues.

Here's where the tough part comes in. In addition to granting the vanilla staff, this mod's script would modify Beeing Female's pregnancy model for that pregnancy. Remember, FOR THAT ONE SPECIFIC PREGNANCY ONLY. When giving birth, the base BF options would be overriden and an already-adult custom dremora follower would be spawned. As a proof of concept, the follower could have a basic Dark Elf voice and perform like the most simple, featureless companion mod. However, the ideal would be a fully-voiced male Dremora with a few SexLab custom features.

(insert humorous acronym Dremora name here)

He would perform as a male version of Sofia (Nexusmods), having funny and deviant comments on locations and events, comments worthy of the son of the Lord of Debauchery, but the twist'd be that he would be carrying a custom version of the Spouses Enhanced script, meaning that he WILL demand sex from you eventually (or even a threesome with your spouse, if applicable, meaning the spouse is present in the cell).

After a fixed time period, if outside of combat, the Dremora will approach you and demand sex. A counting system would only allow you to refuse two such attempts cumulatively, and the third would result in rape (non-consentual sex scene, yet affection levels would remain unchanged). If dismissed, the Dremora follower would not ask for sex when approached and asked to follow the PC on her journeys again, unless the last sex wish was denied. Some mother'n'son fetish stuff here. I don't recommend using torture and bondage animations, for the sake of compatibility with as many people's SexLab builds as possible.

For males

For the sake of simplicity, a specially enchanted dagger with ludicrous buffs would suffice, just to keep the mod as light as possible. Male PCs would have to undergo anal sex animations.

Extra ideas and why they were dismissed

Succubus

Instead of a male Dremora, the femalePCvsSanguine sex act would spawn a Succubus female follower when giving birth, but that would require the player to have the Succubus race mod installed, which would limit this mod's spreading potential.

The Succubus could have an extra function of always spawning grand soul gems OR daedra hearts when it/she gets pregnant, perhaps with a minimum of two. Basically an endless supply of enchantment material. The same rules as with the Dremora male would apply.

Soul breeder/Heart of hearts

Being impregnated by the Dremora follower would make you spawn a grand/black sould gem or daedra heart when giving birth. I'd refrain from overriding another mod's script as much as possible, as I'm afraid of the problems slightly corrupted saves and Beeing Female debug mode could cause.

Seal of Sanguine

During the special pregnancy, a texture overlay could be placed either on the female PC's belly, or bottom bikiny/pubes (above our favourite hole on the female body), in dark red and crimson with a very thin black outline, like a crimson rose etc.

This might bring more trouble than fun, and I'm not sure if overlays need Expired's Racemenu. If they do, we're going to have compatibility issues with ECE users.

Better male reward

Perhaps male PCs could get a spell that would make any female NPC instantly friendly, impregnable instantly, and essential and non-hostile for the duration of the pregnancy, after which she would grant the PC a grand soul gem, keep one for herself, and, if originally hostile, become non-essential and hostile again. This would make the mod "heavier" script-wise and each sex act would carry extra scripts overriding BF's scripts.

Brutal pregnancy

The female is giving birth to the son of a Daedric Lord, for Oblivion's sake! The pain levels could be upped by maybe even 35% - 50%. Might be problematic to safely script the feature and make sure the script doesn't apply to future pregnancies.

Sanguine's Wolf

Instead of a companion, the PC would spawn an oversized black wolf kinda resembling the Far Seer's summonable hounds (Warcraft 3): Pitch black with red fur on the back, resembling Sanguine's sigil. The wolf could serve as a mount (in the carry-the-PC sense, not impale-on-schlong sense) in addition to being a badass killer.

No-one says no to Sanguine

After 3 sex acts, the player would get a chance to tell the Lord of Debauchery to stop, or consent to more sex. If the player would choose the "yes" option, no problemo. If the player would decide to select the option "no", the Lord of Drunken Debauchery would simply rape the PC, in other words, engage non-consentual sex animations.

Envisioned problems:

I expect there to be problems with mounting the "give birth to dremora" script to the PC and then having it safely removed and never activated again. That is my main concern, as I have experience with problems caused by stealthily corrupted Skyrim saves and reloading a previous quick/auto save.

Since the mod would alter a vanilla quest, there would be huge compatibility problems

P.S. It is only after joining the LL community that I discovered the degree of my perversion. Thank you all! I am now released from the shackles of my own prude self.

Among Daedra Lords he does hold the PC in some form of possessive nature... Yet we have quite a few mods surrounding Sanguine - I happen to like Skyrimll's SD+ so Ask him... maybe a few of your ideas might be incorporated there if appropriate?

Among Daedra Lords he does hold the PC in some form of possessive nature... Yet we have quite a few mods surrounding Sanguine - I happen to like Skyrimll's SD+ so Ask him... maybe a few of your ideas might be incorporated there if appropriate?

That would be an option, but this mod, in it's purest, most basic form would be a combination of a companion mod and a Beeing Female plugin, so I'm not really sure about SD+. But anything's worth a shot

SL aroused + SL Random, are two non-invasive mods you could use to interact with Sam's patrons. They do very little otherwise except eat.

"Sam" turns out male, which is probably the only thing I'd want changed, and a separate mod does that (or a mod that mods the mod).

Once in a blue moon, a close friend or something grabs you and a dialogue box confronts you to "submit" or "resist".

I dumped most of the sanguine mods but once in a while it still does this.

If I knew how, I could totally dump "SL Random", but maybe it's a leftover from a dumped mod.

Sorry, I thought I was being helpful, but I'm still learning about how all of these massive mods work.

you'll either need to consider making this an addon for sd+(sanguine's debauchery enhanced) or consider it a huge incompatibility

I don't really understand why. SD+ alters the final stage of the "A night to remember" quest? My idea is about making a companion with an immersive introduction system. I'll post this request in an SD+ related thread if you convince me that these two would be incompatible. I should really post this in BF's thread, as that would be the most appropriate place, yet I'm not sure if that mod's creator has the time and/or will to do something like this.

Right now, my programming skills are limited to only screw around with the vanilla quest and create a plethora of CTD bugs; with my schedule, I expect to be able to do some serious programming by the time the next proper TES game comes out, but this mod idea is rellevant for Skyrim and its story only. Making a custom companion, immersive voice-acting and making changes to Beeing Female is waaaay beyond my currect capability.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be cool if various mods could recognize Hentai Pregnancy, Soul Oven, Being Female etc and act accordingly. If someone would invent that piece of 'kit' it'd even inspire me to try to mod again.

- Does any of these pregnancy mods exist?

- Are the player/npc pregnant?

- What stage of pregnancy?

- Ability to trigger pregnancy

- Hook to act on when a birth of a child takes place.

Now if I can make wishes.. I can imagine that sort of thing will be very beneficial for many mod-makers. I have multiple times had issues with mods clashing with birth etc.

You might be interested to hear that I am moving toward this sort of ideas with a combination of Hormones and SD+.

Hormones already includes a Succubus mode based on growing daedric influence after sex with daedra (including Sanguine). It tries to play nice with PSQ succubus, and other pregnancy mods (but not yet to the extend you have in mind).

SD+ has its own version of Sanguine (it doesn't touch 'A night to remember'.. just relies on it as a trigger if you want it to). It gives Sanguine a dreamworld playground to teleport the player to and do his thing to him/her. 

The next version of SD+ (currently in development) will add a lot of hooks for other mods to access the player's state in terms of slavery and to trigger slavery events (including teleport to Dreamworld).

I am not saying I will develop these ideas in particular (although I may take some as inspiration) but it will become easier for someone to create an add-on to SD+ or Hormones that will make these ideas possible.

Thanks for the info about SD+'s interference regarding the "A night to remember" quest. The author of "Beeing Female" is planning to release a scripting guide explaining how to impregnate people through scripts.

So, making changes to the quest and impreganting the woman shouldn't be a problem, birthing a very basic dremora would be a proof of concept, but, later on, I don't think my cold, characterless voice, neither deep nor high-pitched, would do the job.

I'll eventually make the base version on my own (eventually), but someone else will have to make those expanded companion features and care for compatibility and interaction with other SL mods like SD+.

• 2 weeks later...

Eventually, I still want to extend Hormones with a magic pregnancy based on Game of Thrones Melissandre pregnancy scene :)

I check your mod "hormones" every-other day for an update. I like it that much.

Along those lines, I hope you do more with the whole "comments" thing, minus the comments.

In other words, being a full succubus makes the player more desirable, I'd think, and I'd like to see NPC's put their body where their mouth is, stop saying "filthy filthy" so much, unless it's a flirting-thing.

So, bottom-line, and in combination with other mods like "sc07 random", the succubus would be a whole lot busier as the game progresses.

Sanguine, however, has this teeny path where my character tends to get tied up a lot, and has NPC's constantly asking "Can I help you?

What did you need?

So they end up paranoid and frustrated, in between CTD's/

(My PC apparently hates being forced to do anything, This post is being written in between CTD's in the temple of Dibella).

More Irresistable!!

Less Comments!!

Um,?? wider paths in the dreamworld?

I think that's everything, Thank you (Don't behead me)

-----

Edit: I just remembered, people tend to confront you less if they disapprove, and gossip about you a whole lot more just within earshot.

"She's a succubus, don'tcha know. Stay away from her".

So insulting is usually done in the third person.

A direct "Filthy-Filthy" is usually considered flirting, at least the way I was raised.

It just gets old when it isn't followed through, hmm

Archived