Forced Transgender rape trap

Hooves

Ok here is the idea a set of small dungoens set near bandit camps, with some minor monsters guards a chest or some well displayed loot.  When a hero takes the loot a Transgender spell turns big hairy buff males into females, and instantly bandits appear to rape and enslave the hero.  Until she can escape and find a shrine were a gods blessing will return her to all her former masculine glory...  Now time for some revenge right... only you can't go into the cave/ dungoen without chaning back into a cute fem and getting used again.  You'll have to find the bandit camp and get your pay back there...  Also as a female all stats would be lowered to a first level character

Female Hero's could be TG'ed or bimboified and of course all stats would be lowered to a first level character until blessed

Ok here is the idea a set of small dungoens set near bandit camps, with some minor monsters guards a chest or some well displayed loot.  When a hero takes the loot a Transgender spell turns big hairy buff males into females, and instantly bandits appear to rape and enslave the hero.  Until she can escape and find a shrine were a gods blessing will return her to all her former masculine glory...  Now time for some revenge right... only you can't go into the cave/ dungoen without chaning back into a cute fem and getting used again.  You'll have to find the bandit camp and get your pay back there...  Also as a female all stats would be lowered to a first level character

Female Hero's could be TG'ed or bimboified and of course all stats would be lowered to a first level character until blessed

I'm not sure it would be possible to change level as a buff/debuff, or force a gender change (will have to look at the racemenu) there are mods that do change levels, though.  I would consider a substantial debuff to melee damage to be fitting for this particular stereotype (no hindrance if you're a mage/thief/archer though...except for the attention from...well, everyone)

Now...if you use the trap a SECOND time, or run into a different version of the same trap while still transformed, then the bimbo phase of the curse hits...a reduction in sneak, lockpick, alchemy, enchanting and all schools of magic, while also reducing magicka substantially, and last, a HUGE reduction in speech, and a substantial increase in arousal.

Personally, I love this idea, although I agree it'll probably be very tricky to get to work. You should be able to find a way to save a character's stats so you can switch back to them later, but the bigger problem would be the appearance. It's unlikely that simply changing the gender will result in a girl that's going to be desirable, so you'd probably have to result to setting the appearance to a specific skin (or maybe a set of them, to picked from randomly if you wanted to go through the effort). The problem then would be setting the appearance back to the user-made male one. Still, I can't help but think about that quest where Brelyna turns you into a cow, and maybe, if we're lucky, there's a solution in there.

Anyway, I'd really love to see this mod made, and I hope you or anyone else will be able to do so.

lol forced TGM - racemenu call up and forced to design your female? ...nah. The problem is swapping the player character out for a different race / model / gender. Not sure it can be done. Sure you could hot swap for an actor already made ... ala possession or something but as far as I can tell, you cant save your game while possessing or you kiss the save good bye.  Would be funny though... Traveling your with companion ....She is hawwwttt.... you open a chest, world flashes.. you wake up a few hours later inside your companion's body >.>

The bottom line is though, no matter how you want to force the gender change on the player... short of forcing a TGM - racemenu to pop up, it wont exactly be stable, I am no modder though, so there could be some fancy trick I haven't read about..

hmm.. if all you can do is posses an actor alredy made then the mod maker could just add some actors premade for you to turn into and have them disabled or whatever nearby. To be really mean I would put an effect on; like the armbinder in DDi to represent the female being helpless, and possibly disable the ability to activate things or save the game, to prevent breaking saves.

I'd porbably put a temp effect on it so that if you don't get used or get used very little you turn back to normal, however if you do get used a lot the gender change becomes permanent giving you your characters body but with a swapped gender, you can then use the face scuplter to change your appearance. I'm pretty sure there is a console command for change gender, but I think you still use all the old meshes and voices so the change won't be smooth.

it would be an interesting challenge if this mod did work especially in combination of defeat/submit and SD.

Archived