CBBE HDT BODY with Female Genital (ALPHA TEST)

Hey great work so far!! 

im having a little trouble getting thing working properly, i have sexy idle animations running and when the pc moves the vagina twists out of alignment.. also when sneaking it appears the lips are being stretched out of the pc's back.. any idea's on how to fix this?

Check out this post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37744-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/?p=947796

Tested the Body out. Looking good! The breasts are a bit too big for my taste, but other than that, looking good! Any chance you could make the 0 weight have smaller but perkier boobs (Somewhere between B and C cup)? I've been a long time user of UNP and SevenBase, but this has made me change to CBBE. 

The 1.0a version indeed has some bugs with the vagina, when's the next version coming out for download? :>

Companion mod is also looking sweet, any estimation on the release yet?

Anyway, thank you for your hard work! Can't wait to get my hands on the finished versions! :)

P.S. Not sure if this has been said anywhere, but the vagina seems to be coming out of the body with Devious Devices equipped. Not sure which piece, since I just got outfitted with a full set by Deviously Cursed loot.

Tested the Body out. Looking good! The breasts are a bit too big for my taste, but other than that, looking good! Any chance you could make the 0 weight have smaller but perkier boobs (Somewhere between B and C cup)? 

thats a bodyslide you know?

modify it to fit your tastes

Tested the Body out. Looking good! The breasts are a bit too big for my taste, but other than that, looking good! Any chance you could make the 0 weight have smaller but perkier boobs (Somewhere between B and C cup)? 

I'm completely new to this bodyslide thing, what happens to armors and clothing if I change the body around? Would I need to go and edit those as well or do they get scaled automatically? I have no idea how to edit 3D models of armor and such.

Sorry for being such a noob. :[

I'm completely new to this bodyslide thing, what happens to armors and clothing if I change the body around? Would I need to go and edit those as well or do they get scaled automatically? I have no idea how to edit 3D models of armor and such.

There happens nothing to the armour, although some accesories might not really fit ur body type anymore (like stocking when u create a bodyslide from a female with extreme small/thick legs)

However some armour packages from nexusmods and some standalone armours do have bodyslide options.

If u want apply your new bodyslide to your armours that support bodyslide just create your desired slides and click on batchbuild (for the armours) and "build" for your own body.

There happens nothing to the armour, although some accesories might not really fit ur body type anymore (like stocking when u create a bodyslide from a female with extreme small/thick legs)

However some armour packages from nexusmods and some standalone armours do have bodyslide options.

If u want apply your new bodyslide to your armours that support bodyslide just create your desired slides and click on batchbuild (for the armours) and "build" for your own body.

Ooooh. Didn't know that bodyslide could do that! Sounds awesome! Gotta test that out, thanks!

Not sure if this has been said anywhere, but the vagina seems to be coming out of the body with Devious Devices equipped. Not sure which piece, since I just got outfitted with a full set by Deviously Cursed loot.

It seems to be the armbinder and it messes the "downstairs" only when standing still (sneaking or standing) with hands behind your back.

you mention that
* Zyn missionary animations were exported with full bone list. I need to strip out all bones over 99 (easy to do).

I think the other zyn animations also have some problems, eg. zyn licking

Maybe I can help fixen these, could you maybe point me to a guide how to remove those extra bones, and is it also easy for somone who has never done any animation work?

Love the mod its really really amazing; but here is one issue that makes no sense Its not a bug but something I have done. OK after installing this mod and running Body slide making sure it all works. I hit play the body starts up and bam looks wonderful, Ill be running around in all my skimpy glory smashing trolls, raiding villages, stealing the men folk of the town. then suddenly I crouch while trying to run away from officer Jenkins trying to put me in prison, I jumped while crouch BAM!!!! the Vjay stretches beyond my body coining the new term your Vjay is falling out. (Scream) my character runs as fast as possible into the middle of the woods strips and Bam!!! we take a look under the trunk (holy Bloody Hell) IT MOVES independently of my body and every time I jump STRETCH!!! and stop as my character sways in idle the Vjay wiggles back an forth clipping slightly through my inner thigh. (crap) I did not live happily ever after. sorry for the long tale but that's what happened I am requesting assistance as I had to disable the mod till I could find a solution. :D I just want to know if it is something I did, I have HDT hairs project, and CT77's armor and clothing with HDT skeleton.

Love the mod its really really amazing; but here is one issue that makes no sense Its not a bug but something I have done. OK after installing this mod and running Body slide making sure it all works. I hit play the body starts up and bam looks wonderful, Ill be running around in all my skimpy glory smashing trolls, raiding villages, stealing the men folk of the town. then suddenly I crouch while trying to run away from officer Jenkins trying to put me in prison, I jumped while crouch BAM!!!! the Vjay stretches beyond my body coining the new term your Vjay is falling out. (Scream) my character runs as fast as possible into the middle of the woods strips and Bam!!! we take a look under the trunk (holy Bloody Hell) IT MOVES independently of my body and every time I jump STRETCH!!! and stop as my character sways in idle the Vjay wiggles back an forth clipping slightly through my inner thigh. (crap) I did not live happily ever after. sorry for the long tale but that's what happened I am requesting assistance as I had to disable the mod till I could find a solution. :D I just want to know if it is something I did, I have HDT hairs project, and CT77's armor and clothing with HDT skeleton.

For those having problems with stretching just have the file at the most top priority... Meaning have it overwrite everything. Yes, everything.

Don't worry shouldn't cause harm or break your game, all it should do is replace a few files to actually attach the new model to the skeleton (That's the way I look at it at least...). So if you have anything that relies and its own skeleton (Havok object) then doing this may cause issues.

Safe way to do this is use Mod Organizer then put its priority to the highest number. Don't forget to backup your files.

Please advice. First of all I love your mod. But I would love it more, if it just works for me which it doesn't. I believe that I met all requirements, but it is still no good. And I appologize If you already adviced people for common problem. In that case, I would be very obliged to you If you just tell me where to look. Now to the problem. It is about weird discoloration of vaginal textures. I tried most of the things (I don't say everything), but the results are always same. I wouldn't like to talk much, so I enclosed this two screenshots which I believe will tell you what my problem is. Oh and I use ATI Radeon Graphic Card with all drivers up to date.

Best regards and please help.

post-212711-0-41692300-1417719265_thumb.jpg

post-212711-0-94637000-1417719371_thumb.jpg