Anyone has aMidianBorn Imperial Forts ?

EdinMG

I need your help guys, Cabal set his aMidianBorn Imperial Forts texture mod to hidden, but I don't know when he did that, so, does anybody has this mod ?!? If yes, would be willing to upload it ?!?

Sorry if I got your hopes up, I'm using vivid landscapes -forts this playthrough.

I have it, but the problem is that Cabal explicitly said that he don't want his work to be upload outside nexus....

Let do this, I'll use mega or mediafire, and send you a PM, and then I'll delete those files.

I had to zip the two folder, should give you 0 problem with MO, but if you use NMM you will have to reconstruct the zip (add a data directory in the root).

Edit: File shared, deleted and problem solved... thanks...

I have it, but the problem is that Cabal explicitly said that he don't want his work to be upload outside nexus....

Let do this, I'll use mega or mediafire, and send you a PM, and then I'll delete those files.

I had to zip the two folder, should give you 0 problem with MO, but if you use NMM you will have to reconstruct the zip (add a data directory in the root).

Edit: File shared, deleted and problem solved... thanks...

Would it be possible to send me a link too? I've downloaded dozens of gigs, but this particular one is not on nexus anymore. I don't understand how they can take a file down when a whole community uses it regularly - without setting up a mirror somewhere...

Why would anyone bitch at Cabal? He creates quality stuff. Perhaps this mod is less impressive but there's only so much you can do about Skyrim's bland grey forts.

It's just the vocal minority. Still, I don't think removing it from nexus just because of that(if that indeed is the only reason) is a very mature or thought out decision.

It looks like aMidianBorn Imperial forts will be updated soon, according to CaBaL on nexus.

CaBaL 120

forts will be updated with some new... pretty awesome... textures smile.gif

CaBaL 120

testing forts in these days... actually job is done including parallax ... i'm just deciding bout a couple of things... particulary a texture is "pesting" me a little...let's say a lot...if i can solve the problem i should update early next week smile.gif
fingers crossed

• 3 weeks later...

Archived