Using Firefox, have no issues with Mega links, Lover's Lab links, or anything else. You have something wrong with your settings somewhere, or you have parental blocks active... in which case you probably should not be here.

Try this meanwhile; https://mega.nz/#!EpxBgJzQ!Sz8Z0fw_LbZsu50tbrNF9nGAbDZ42OQewqT36AM__aQ

I am not 100% sure what it may be interfering with it, as this is the only place that it complains about something not working (well, the website does, not my end).  No plugins blocking anything that I can see (I'm an I.T. and I've looked all over for an answer which apparently there isn't, unless there's a site being blocked that it uses, but I can't really see that as other browsers work for the download part).

Parental blocks, oh hell no, maybe before the Internet was born, maybe, but then we didn't need them then!  Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh after that weekend!

GuruSR.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I've installed all the mods I said I would, and it worked for the most part (albeit very poorly in terms of performance, though that could be attributed to me installing a bunch of these mods mid game) but I can't seem to get the collisions to work (mostly HDT stuff). Some body parts clip through each other during sex animations, and the vagina remains static and stuff. The breasts still bounce but it's more or less the same as it was prior to this.

The following are vaguely a list of steps I took in order:

- updated racemenu to 3.22, skse to 1.73, FNIS to 5.5 for groovetrama's XPMSE 3.05

- uninstalled old XP32 MS, and installed XPMSE 

- uninstalled UNPB body, installed UNPB TBSP UKC. Body seemed to be working, had new vagina, don't know what else changed but no new animations/physics/collisions that I didn't have before with UNPB (I already had HDT 14.28 but not UKC's version in the post, which I assume provided the vag animations.)

- Switched out the temptress character meshes/textures to the UNPB TBSP UKC body

- Installed SOS for further testing (no changes), then uninstalled and replaced with SOS Lite since the fps was getting unbearable (though this prob didn't do much for that)

- Replaced HDT 14.28 with UKC's (no changes, although I got a microsoft c++ runtime error first time I loaded this save up, think I forgot to run LOOT that time, but it fixed itself subsequently)

- tested on new profile with minimal mods

- Still no dice :(

I did all of the above in MO, running FNIS, LOOT, and loaded up the game with each new install/uninstall, following installation instructions as best I could, but can't seem to get it to work. Spent many many manyyyyy hours on this to no avail, so I'm a bit crushed right now. So if anyone could shed some light on this I'll love you forever and ever.

Also I realize this isn't exactly 100% relevant to the Angelic Temptress UNPB-TBSP mod itself that this thread is for, so I'm sorry for derailing the thread and spamming my questions. I don't really know where else to post this and this thread has full context on what I've been doing so here I am posting here again lol. Thank you all in advance.

I have a Q6600 in this machine, I can run HDT, doesn't impact my gameplay and a ton of mods (had to reduce them for mod space).   The only HDT problems I have is, the high heel system seems to like CTDing the game outside on a load, as I see the actor bounce up and poof, desktop.  Other than that, I don't see any slowdowns with physics (tbbp, etc) at all.  What GPU are you using, as if you're using the onboard, don't, onboard video is CPU intensive, a decent nVidia PCI-E16 2.0+ card with 2GB of ram on it will be sufficient, heck an air cooled heat sink only one will work (what I have, space constraints limit me to a large fan card which I'd like).  Sounds to me like you may also have a ton of "crap" running in the background eating the CPU up, pull the task manager up, check it for usage, CPU should be sitting below 4% all the time when not busy, if not, you've pretty much got crap that needs to be nuked.  Also, have you limited the CPU usage on TESV?  Biggest issues with TESV is multiple cores (2 usually is fine, but our 4 isn't), I have mine set to 1 core, causes no issues with mine at 1 core, the nVidia GPU is set to the GPU itself (not auto), and nothing (CPU/GPU) is overclocked (though I could).  My Q6600 is 2.4GHz while your Q6700 is 2.66, means your performance is being hindered by something.  Now the other thing that *could* be impacting your performance is your ram usage, if you've not got 4+GB of ram and a decent fast HD (or SSD for better performance), your swap space can murder your gaming performance.

GuruSR.

Well, I got the new versions going, ran into an issue with a mod (mine, minor, seemed to mark Jade as a Vampire, she's not, clearly, so I've added a test for Undead, will upload that to the nexus later this week when/if I have time).  Anyways, her drain spell looks a lot stronger than the one you get?

Anyhow, the preset for my character is below, had a hard time getting a screenshot of her, because the start to where Jade is, it's all caves and when you get outside, it's SNOWING!  I did notice I had to reduce her breasts down to 0.66 to avoid them poking through the top (presume that's normal), anyways, the preset is there so you can see what I mean.  Still, looks good, with the exception of that skirt flopping while running.  And the tail has a mind of its own sometimes, likes to "spaz out" here and there, especially when you turn 180 degrees and it hits a table or chair or something.  Was funny, cleaned everything off the table, it all went flying.  Need her to do a pose with "Oops, did I do that?"

GuruSR.

Adrenna.7z

post-221341-0-48543400-1453829261_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

anybody know how the Weapon Slings work? almost every npc spawns with a havok object equipped, but NONE ever spawn with a weapon sling. are not npcs supposed to spawn with a sling too?

Nope. Weapon slings are equippable objects and a bit more complex to get working on all NPCs than a "spell effect" like the Havok object, since it would both be an item to hand out and to equip everywhere. Which you by the way really should not use, that's an emergency option only if you can't make other stuff work with NPCs regarding HDT, having HDT havok objects on every NPC will play absolute, err, havok with your processor load, unless you're sitting on an overclocked i7 and/or run a very minimalistic game, expect things to go wrong, scripted scenes to fail, and to get crashes. UKC said to get rid of it when I tried it out, it's only in there for completeness sake and just in case you need it.

To be honest, I kinda don't think you by now should use this mod at all. While great at the time it was made, and I certainly used it then, a lot of it is just plain outdated by now. UKC doesn't play Skyrim any more and last I heard don't intend to for quite a while (he's busy with his military career, and he wanted to play games like Oblivion, Fallout 3 and New Vegas that he'd never finished before getting back in, simply because those would be easier to mod the way he'd want it to. By now things like NiOveride and Edda Real Flying has replaced some of the aspects of this mod and new stuff like proper HDT Special bodies are widely avaialble, and while I'm sure UKC would put together an awesome package indeed if he were to start with today's tools, this stuff is just outdated for the most part by now. You're better offf using a race like the Ningheim (or a custom or vanilla of your choice, I like the ningheim for the cool powers and great skin), then apply All-in-One Animated Pussy to that for a proper HDT body then just use latest versions of the Animated Dragon Wings  mod with one of the feathered wings retextures if you want to look angelic, then Real Flying and Edda - Real Flying. Which is a lot of mods but will be a better end result than this mod in it's current state.

thank you much Sacremas. i do have an oc'd i7 hehe. and been using the havok object distributed to npcs for couple years now w/ no problems.  i don't really use sex mods so i don't have belly,finger, vag ect on bodies. just good ole butt boobs and hands. i do have that boob fondle Sexy Idle in rotation so when a npc does it i like to see the boob collision since most of my cloth outfits use hdt. is there a better way to make widespread npcs have boob fondle collision than the old havok object? hand mesh, head nif? i guess i could just hand the objects to followers but kinda wanted it more widespread than that.

also what's the best way to have weapon collision on a widespread basis? i've used the "Everyone" bbp.xml for long time and i'd get the occasional weapon twitching on npcs but that wasn't too bad. but recently i found that the bbp.xml i'd been using seems to allow script stacking and lag. i did test runs of 40 times and my current xml had stacking 60% of the time. a different "everyone" xml w/ weapon physics only had stacking 1 time outta 40...but the boobs look very flat when running forward!

If you download that all-in-one package I linked that should in theory provide exactly that, that attaches HTML to hands, head and dick for guys, feet, head and vag for females, don't worry about the feet thing they go for the same (basically it's just body + head + groin), that might work for you? But you should make sure to use UUNP based clothes so the UUNP patcher can then apply everything like HTMLs to your outfits as well automatically, that way you don't need that. All In One also includes three or four different xml setups (I think it's the two popular/stable ones with variations) so if you don't like how your boobs etc move with one it will with the other. Even if you don't use sex the mod will also give you at least more realistic looking genitals with genuine bumpmaps for naked poses or the like, and it doesn't add any extra strain or the like to your system as long as there's no sex going on.

Your second question I have no idea what exactly you mean even with weapon collision, could you provide an example, preferably in a mod that works somewhat like you want it to now?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57408/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D57408%26preview%3D&pUp=1

thanks for your help! that mod^ makes weapons that are equipped on people, jiggle around when they move. when that "technology" first came out couple years ago, many used an xml that made "everyone" have the weapon jiggle. tho that everyone method seems abandoned due to performance. i used it for long time w/o many problems, but i now see that i do get script lag, and that xml may be contributing to it.

thought maybe a better method of weapon jiggle may've been discovered since i messed with it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/17/2016 at 11:09 PM, Sacremas said:

Using Firefox, have no issues with Mega links, Lover's Lab links, or anything else. You have something wrong with your settings somewhere, or you have parental blocks active... in which case you probably should not be here.

Try this meanwhile; https://mega.nz/#!EpxBgJzQ!Sz8Z0fw_LbZsu50tbrNF9nGAbDZ42OQewqT36AM__aQ

Could you bump this link to the main page? 

I'm new to modding and not quite experienced, I have trouble trying to download it from view files section. After skimming through 7 pages on get support I found this link and managed to down load it just fine. I am using Google Chrome as a web browser... and even after making an account at Mega I wasn't able to grab the download. I was playing Skyrim Special Edition with a few mods and had some fun... But as Skyrim the original seems to have a far wider variety of mods so I purchased it and now I am playing it with some mods.

Anyways I would like to thank you for your hard work. I just thought I should mention this link in the quote above works great but for new modders like myself or people who aren't familiar with support forums might not be able to grab the download.

Hey I know that this topic hasn't been touched in years but Im hoping I might get an answer. Sadly my issue isn't even anything to do with the game, I can't even download the mod itself. Every time I've tried it has taken me to mega to get it, but there's no file there. Nothing at all.

Edit: Um.. Nevermind then, strangely enough, right after posting this, I tried clicking that link again that was posted in the comment above mine and it decided to give me the file this time

On 8/22/2018 at 6:26 PM, Attakai said:

Hey I know that this topic hasn't been touched in years but Im hoping I might get an answer. Sadly my issue isn't even anything to do with the game, I can't even download the mod itself. Every time I've tried it has taken me to mega to get it, but there's no file there. Nothing at all.

Edit: Um.. Nevermind then, strangely enough, right after posting this, I tried clicking that link again that was posted in the comment above mine and it decided to give me the file this time

Lol I had the same issue... Glad I could help by mentioning the link above. 

• 5 years later...