<IS ashamed> You are right , i didn't take my effort to read on the mod just saw something new flying pop up. To quote ucid from nexus

"So when this mod released I was getting bombarded by emails from followers of Angelic Temptress telling me that one of the greatest mod authors has finally released a proper flying mod."

:{

But Fore did answer so there is hope :3

In the long run yes. But for now I am tired of buying spells when I already have wings. More spells coming. I have permission to merge Ward Block and Imbued Weapons.

Truth is Sac. The collision is embedded in the script. I am scared to death to break the mod if I touch it. This is why every time he updated it he broke something. I just finally got everything fixed. I am not taking any chances.

this mod looks so great but the how to install description is extremely confusing....

- HDT messes up my game. once installed, my game instantly falls down to 10 fps (from 60).

Also, BBB motion and all else works perfectly even without HDT installed so until now I never bothered...

- XPMSE - So thats the Bones I need, got'cha

- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended UKC 2-50  the link in your requirement tab is no longer working, does that mean its not needed anymore? And what is this file if we got the Bones already?

- UNPB TPSB - Iiii dont really get that one either. You say UNPB TPSB Body is required, then you give us a couple of links to other bodies (UNPB Pregnant Body Beta, and a link that is no longer working.) ?

- Unified UNPB special - and lastly.. we need 2 bodies? how does that work, i thouth only one should be installed at any given moment? Or is this one just the skin now? Also you give two links, which one is needed? both? whats the difference? the second one having everything blended so we dont need to bother with anything else?

In what order to install things, or doesnt it matter?

Also.. FNIS tells me the standard xpms skeleton has 249 bones.

the XPMSE only has 115 according to FNIS.. ???

I no longer have any BBP motion...

And lastly, why is everthing hosted on mega and not here? and what is the file thats hosted here? is it even needed? ...

You need the following files;

Groovatrama's XPMS skeletom (the one UKC posted had the sword and dagger on back as default for NPCs to fit animations).

HDT all in one (yes you need it, otherwise the vagina won't work and the bounces don't work, this is why your bounces are gone)

Angelic Temptress for your own character

HDT High Heels because some outfits in it requires this

The other bodies are general replacers for the rest fo the world's NPCs, you'll stick to the one in the Angelic Temptress download.

As for horrible framerate with HDT, make sure you NEVER spread the HDT love around, don't put HDT cloaks on all guards and HDT high heels on all the NPCs, this leads to huge amounts of calculations and kills your framerate, keep HDT to yourself, naked bodies, and maybe one or two companions and you'll be fine.

You need the following files;

Groovatrama's XPMS skeletom (the one UKC posted had the sword and dagger on back as default for NPCs to fit animations).

HDT all in one (yes you need it, otherwise the vagina won't work and the bounces don't work, this is why your bounces are gone)

Angelic Temptress for your own character

HDT High Heels because some outfits in it requires this

The other bodies are general replacers for the rest fo the world's NPCs, you'll stick to the one in the Angelic Temptress download.

As for horrible framerate with HDT, make sure you NEVER spread the HDT love around, don't put HDT cloaks on all guards and HDT high heels on all the NPCs, this leads to huge amounts of calculations and kills your framerate, keep HDT to yourself, naked bodies, and maybe one or two companions and you'll be fine.

Thanks a lot for the explanations!

The bouncy for me was gone because when installing the skeleton, at the end you are given the choice between the "Skeleton Rig" and "Skeleton Rig with BBP". At first I chose the first variant because if ticking the second one, the installer will prompt you with a warning.

How do I make sure to not spread the HDT love around? I havent found any MCM menu or so to configure it =(

You specificaly want the first one, not the BBP one, BBP will put false bounces on your bodies and won't work properly. You want the first one with just HDT install

Instead of installing the UKC complete package, try installing just this one; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?

If you have HDT hairstyles and HDT cloaks installed please uninstall them as they're what causing your framerate drop, you only want HDT on yourself. If you have HDT high Heels then don't put high heels enabled boots on a lot of NPCs, let them use vanilla boots.

Note that you're not getitng bounces unless your clothes are set up for it as well, so download these armor replacements; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/

Uff..

So right now I have:

- Angelic Temptress Mod

- HDT All in one

- XPMSE (by groove)

- UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (as listed in the mod description)

- HDT High Heels (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?)

installed.

My character is running and jumping around naked, and nothing bounces.

I can only get the "fake bounce" to work. Once I deactivate the BBP skeleton rigs breasts remain static.

when switching from the HDT all in to the one on nexus, every bounces and makes me happy, but im limited again to ~15 fps.

(I dont have hdt cloaks and the likes installed, at least, not that I know of... )

Some people just can't run HDT. It's a system issue, depending on your processor type.

You can try heading over to the modding guide in my sig and follow the instructions there, see if they help you. If not post your system specs in that thread.

@Discord there is a common problem people have when using HDT and FPS drop to 10.  This is 99% of the time caused by the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.  If you use most common HDT XMLs you have to rename NPC Prebelly to HDT Belly.  This by itself can cause all the lag you describe.  

UNPB TPSB = UNPB Tender Pregnant Scaled Body (This is what I use and what matches the clothing I convert.  The version I offer has Vag added.)

UNPB PB TBBP = UNPB TBBP with Pregnant Body (Same thing as UNPB TPSB no vag)

b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (Same thing as UNPB TPSB no vag)

UNPB Special = Unified UNPB Special with Vagina (This is the future so I offer it but it generally will clip with any TPSB converted clothing).

• 3 weeks later...

Anton made a very simple flying mod that I may be able to incorporate if people really wanted it.  I still think Flying Mod even with the fixes is kind of buggy.  However after playing with Anton's Flying mod for a while it is very simple.  There is no real maneuvering up and down quickly so it might be better not to.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up, we just confirmed that the latest version of Flying Mod that's included in this mod is bugged with new Groovatrama and FNIS weapon draw files, it causes animation locking. UKC's going to fix it tomorrow or so, he just went off as of now. For now be careful about getting into a combat situation while flying as it may lead to your animations locking and you being unable to draw your weapon without reloading to earlier.

I added a new Succubus companion Jade (identical to the Preset).  She can be found at the Standing Stones as a great first companion. Even though she is a Succubus she is Vampire faction and Vampire friendly. She uses a Vampire Spell Sword combat style.

I added a new Succubus companion Jade (identical to the Preset).  She can be found at the Standing Stones as a great first companion. Even though she is a Succubus she is Vampire faction and Vampire friendly. She uses a Vampire Spell Sword combat style.

Can't wait to try her out! 

What file did you add her to?  I'm trying to download the main download, but the link keeps sending me to an 'no longer available' Mega page.

Major updates folks. Temptress has been removed and Angelic Lunari added.  If you were Angelic Temptress before you will be Angelic Lunari when you log in and you will have to change races. If you were Temptress you will now be Angelic Temptress. I added a Lunari Ranger follower to the Drunken Hunstman.  When I finish updating my follower compilation I will post a spread sheet of all companions. Better Vampires has been updated for BV 6-8 and the new races.