I loaded up the new version of the Angelic Temptress today to check out (I'm waiting on full non-beta for an actual playthrough, going to try Requiem for first time), and set it to a random wing set and HOLY CRAP! The wings are just so gorgeous! The ones I tried had beautiful huge feathers, white feathers with a brown base of the wings, they looked AMAZING! Like I said before I love Dragon Wings, I wrote a tutorial on how to use them and Flying Mod properly in my Modding Guide, I've flown into space with them (well not exactly, but even over riften my map of skyrim was BLACK!), and to have these new additions... thank you so much for your work on this. I think I'm going to cry a little bit out of joy now, and I'm not even kidding. Manly tears of course.

The  finger and toe nails are supposed to be pink .  I used the highrez UNP textures from the the colored nails mod as a base texture and then made the tattoos.   there is no separate nail texture it's part of the body so If the nail texture was missing your body would be too. I could have sworn I made succubus red but I guess I changed it at some point.  I used black as well.  The point was for Temptress to have colored nails on the base body along with the tattoos.  You could change the hands if it really bothers you but you will get seams.  Those textures are blended to get rid if them.

I'm guessing that unfortunately made that mod a partial dependency and you get missing textures if you don't have it. I'm going to try to install the colored nails mod and see that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, that didn't work, I'm still getting glowing blue fingernails and toenails that even glow through if I have one of the long fingernail addons on.

Sure, here's screenshots of the three angelic races;

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973766353045/171C55BED1211C74686B32B8E78F5475C5B7176D/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973766353294/51866647D06330E8A2744331F379538FE37A6DF8/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973766353598/A92A16BFEF43A06A188D3EDEC4C9135D926806A6/

As you can see they all pink finger and toe nails that glow in the dark. I've gone into Racemenu Overlays and tried to change their colors but it's glowing no matter what I change it to, even with no glow, and it's glowing on a new character where I haven't visited the overlays menu yet.

I'm using RealVision ENB using latest ENBseries.

The color looks pretty normal to me but I don't get a glow.  I use Realvision ENB B full with EFLX.  There are a number of settings that could cause that color to to strange things with ENB.  Usually it's a saturation setting.

Basic look through your mod load order.  You don;t need actor events with the latest update of Estrus Charus.  I keep my mods in original folders and then merge them before I install them.  It makes loading and installing much faster.  I am definitely betting on body changer mod because it might be a trick they use to get multiple body textures to work.  I will take a better look when I'm not falling asleep.

Estrus Chaurus was fun but to be honest I'm already done with it, wasn't my taste so I'll be removing that and Estrus Skyrim and Actor Events.

I*m also using B plus fantasy effects with ELFX. I haven't changed any settings on the ENB other than changed UseOriginalPostProcessing=True to make Night Vision work.

Not entirly, but it's clearly missing textures, posting two images from first person in a dark corner in the LAL cell, you can see them clearly whitish pink, this is on the Angelic Temptress, and I'm posting another picture when I added the nails in your clothing mod, the slight glow can be seen as an outliner and while you will have to zoom in a bit in the picture to see it, in first person it's noticeable.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973768372041/3BA1107E6543E471F2132C443025712E3F031360/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973768372303/D1D0354EDCDCB4665E219B575B6539F285D69D38/

Also by the way here's a picture of my breton paladin with the wings, thanks a lot for pointing out that mod to me!

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515973768098752/6A7721F1F90ED65C18E37F9C6DA33F6ED2171FF8/

I added a Vampire Ashen Companion based off the main preset. The easiest way to find her is to start off as a vampire with Alternate Start Live Another Life and she will be in the left cage in the vampire lair at Mara's Eye Pond.  I also created a custom outfit to go with her that I named Vampire Ranger.  The outfit is TBBP and requires HDT High Heels so the whole mod requires HDT now.  I did not make it TPSB because it's a corset.  The Ashen Vampire Companion is a Daywalker and is not actually flagged as a undead. She has red eyes, demonic tattoos, vampire perks, and vampire factions. If you convert her to a real vampire her eyes will glow. 

So I looked at the last screen and it looks like the nails you are adding are not lining up with the hand.  I am scared to ask if those are the nails from my mod?  The nails are supposed to be pink they are basically pink fingernail polish.  I also have red and black nails but I use pin for the mod.  The nails use a high quality hand mesh and don't work correctly without them so if something is changing the hand mesh they might do strange things.

Yes, those are the nails from your mod I'm afraid, I don't have the Mage Nails mod installed on that profile.

If it's supposed to be pink then it's a very bright pink color, somewhat distracting, I would have greatly preferred a black nail polish... or simply allow us to use Racemenu overlays to pick our own color, if we do that now it becomes luminescent.

I made some textures with black and red nails give me some time this week to find them.  I am assuming the bright glow is a result of ENB.  The fact that we run the same ENB means little as graphics cards and setup vary greatly.  Some colors just don't look right.

This is the only such instance I have had with colors not appearing correct in that case.

I run with a nVidia GTX 580 with newest drivers. Aside from changing Realvision (option B Full with Fantasy set) to UseOriginalPostprocessing=true in order to use night vision I haven't changed either video card or ENB setup at all beyond what Realvision's page/ENB installation requires, just reinstalled it to check.

It not likely anything you did wrong it's just a matter of combinations.  Why do you think games don't come with ENBs.  Manufacturers cannot guarantee the same effect every time.  Every monitor will have a different effect, every card, ever motherboard, and so on.  Some colors will do that.  There are adjustments but it's a lot of tedious work for one color.  I am betting you have an over saturation.  Who knows.  I'll find those black nail textures.  they are already blended and ready to go.

You were right, I had something that messed up that color in my load order, I tried the bare essentials as Angelic Temptress again (skyui, official patches, racemenu, LAL) and the nails had the proper pink and not glowy color. Wasn't my setup as much as my mods, but I have no idea what that might be (probably either Tamriel Reloaded or Ultimate NPC overhaul). Still would prefer black nails.

So unsure what could have caused this, but when I used your angelic ashen black nails, every so often, entire sections of my body would turn block like i was missing the textures, but I wasnt... the design itself is great and I love it, but oddly cannot use it with that issue. Switching to the original textures resolved it. Cant be running out of graphics ram... but I could be wrong.

I can tell you exactly what it is.  You are running out of memory.  Make sure you user both ENBBoost memory booster and the SKSE memory booster.  The tattoos on that mesh are painfully high resolution.  Make a save in QA Smoke an then load and you'll see how detailed the tattoos are.