View File

File Name: Angelic Temptress UNPB TPSB UKC
File Submitter: uglykidcid
File Submitted: 05 Oct 2014
File Category: Races
Requires: Racecompatibility for Skyrim, SKYUI 4.1, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT All In One 14.28 version UKC

Angelic Temptress UNPB TPSB UKC
UNPB HDT Physics Body with Flight, Animated Wings, and HDT Dragon Tails

Description
This mod takes the original Temptress race and adds an additional race the Angelic Temptress. The original Temptress race and FormIDs are untouched except for the body conversion to UNPB and the body Tattoo textures. If you have Temptress already installed on a current game it is perfectly safe to install this on top without a clean save. Just overwrite everything. I modified the crafting for some of the Temptress outfits so that they made more sense in the crafting menu but stats are the same. None of temptress companions or outfits are affected. Angelic Temptress has its own body folder and does not share textures with the regular temptress race. Only Angelic Temptress has the buff body and demonic tattoos. Original Temptress has prettier tattoos and a softer body that fall more in line with a kinder healing race.

Abilities
All Temptress start out with flames and healing spells; Blood of the Divine passive ability which adds constant regeneration of all stats when not in combat; once a day spells Seductive Mayhem (frenzy) and Seductive Harmony (calm); and additionally Angelic Temptress receives Seductive Drain (similar to Vampire Drain) and Angelic Forms. When becoming a Vampire Angelic Temptress looses the Seductive Drain.

Angelic form
Angelic Form adds wings and a tail which creates a glide effect preventing the PC from taking damage when falling. It also adds a claw ability increasing unarmed damage and further increasing regeneration ability. Finally Angelic Form adds three spells: Angelic Flight (so you can fly), Angelic Flight Config (so you can configure flight), and Angelic Flight Companion (so your companions can fly). Use the MCM to change whether NPCs will freak out and attack you on sight for being in Angelic Form. Also use the MCM to change wing/tail style. For the wing change to take effect you must dispel and re-cast Angelic Form. Feathered and Fairy wings do not have a tail.

Wings Options
01 "Evil Wings"
02 "Bloody Wings"
03 "Snow Wings"
04 "Forest Wings"
05 "Tundra Wings"
06 "Danger Wings"
07 "Friendly Wings"
08 "Wisdom Wings"
09 "Common Wings"
10 "Dead Wings"
11 "Angelic White"
12 "Angelic Black"
13 "Guardian Wings"
14 "Guardian Veteran Wings"
15 "Guardian Snow Wings"
16 "Guardian Forest Wings"
17 "Guardian Tundra Wings"
18 "Guardian Ancient Wings"
19 "Guardian Rustic Wings"
20 "Guardian Auric Wings"
21 "Guardian Emerald Wings"
22 "Guardian Scarlet Wings"
23 "Sorcerer Wings"
24 "Sorcerer Snow Wings"
25 "Sorcerer Forest Wings"
26 "Sorcerer Tundra Wings"
27 "Sorcerer Ancient Wings"
28 "Sorcerer Blood Wings"
29 "Sorcerer Gilded Wings"
30 "Sorcerer Azure Wings"
31 "Sorcerer Crimson Wings"
32 "Soul Hound Wings"
33 "Soul Hound Snow Wings"
34 "Soul Hound Forest Wings"
35 "Soul Hound Tundra Wings"
36 "Soul Hound Ancient Wings"
37 "Soul Hound Ruby Wings"
38 "Soul Hound Aurelian Wings"
39 "Soul Hound Sapphire Wings"
40 "Soul Hound Vermilion Wings"
41 "Fairy Wings"

Flying
Flight in Skyrim is buggy because Skyrim was not designed for it. I do NOT recommend using the BETA flying collision which as of version 4.8 is disabled in the config menu. Effects are perfectly safe and tested. Speed is a killer. The faster you go the quicker you CTD. Also with stamina consumption to faster you go during flying sprint the more stamina you consume.

Modding Advice
I run over a thousand merged mods in a heavily scripted game and I have no CTDs so this advice is worth what you pay for it.

1) Use BAIN from Wryebash to install mods.

• NMM is abysmall. it ruins games. It is a piece of garbage. Do not use it!!!
  • Mod Organizer is very good mod manager and very well written but it obviously takes more from your computer to read multiple independent folders than one data file. Mod Organizer has also been known to cause script misfiring issues. I know that STEP recommends Mod Organizer. I use every mod in STEP and I highly recommend STEP but If you are not a mod tester then BAIN is a far more stable mod manager.

2) Use Wryebash for the bash patch.

• I don't how many people have come to me with this mod isn't working and all they had to do was make a bash patch. I know we are all busy but you can afford the 30 second of your life it takes if you want to be a modder.

Requirements

Racecompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard (You need Dawnguard as well)

SKYUI 4.1 This is required for the MCM Menu

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended You need XPMSE or you will have lag, FPS drop , and CTD. This is not included.

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS This is required for the animations as well as the skeleton.

HDT All In One 14.28 UKC You need a functioning HDT set up with XPMSE. The one I offer is what I use and is necessary for UNP Special vagina functions to work. You can fine tune it yourself if you need to and it's all-in-one so it covers everything. Options include:

01 Option - HDT Collision by Head Angelic Races: This will add HDT Havoc to Angelic Race Heads using the XML above. This is not required. It takes the place of the crafted Havok Object. This does not work on NPCs. NPCs require the crafted Havok Object. All Angelic race heads are included. Note that The Havoc Object sometimes causes flattened breasts and also causes FPS drop. NPCs running around with a Havoc Object will likely kill your game.

02 Option - HDT Collision by Head Females: This will add HDT Havoc to the vanilla default female head mesh or whatever you may have replacing it.

03 Option - HDT Collision by Hand Males: This will add HDT Havoc to the male hand. This will work on all male PCs and NPCs who are not wearing gloves. Note that having all males NPCs with HDT Havoc all the time may reduce FPS and create lag. I recommend using only when needed.

HDT High Heels This is required for the Custom Vampire Ranger Outfit that comes with the Vampire Ashen Companion. The Ashen Vampire Companion is a Daywalker and is not actually flagged as undead. She has red eyes, demonic tattoos, vampire perks, and vampire factions. If you convert her to a real vampire her eyes will glow. The easiest way to find her is to start off as a vampire with Alternate Start Live Another Life and she will be in the left cage in the vampire lair at Mara's Eye Pond. She comes with an extra armor set just for you.

UNPB TPSB (UNPB Tender Pregnant Scaled Body HDT)
These files required HDT All in One UKC above. This body is UNPB TPSB with vagina based on b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) which is fully HDT with bouncing breasts, butt, belly, vagina, and pregnancy scaling.

UNPB TPSB HDT Bella UKC which uses a custom version of b3lisario's UNPB TPSB (Pregnant Body) with vagina. This will replace the default body with a UNPB TPSB body that's packed and texture blended for convenience.

Recommended

Bodychange English Beta UKC I have not change the mod itself this is just my my Angelic Races body package. This gives you seven variations on Angelic body UNPB Special ranging from soft & supple to athletic to downright roid-rage. Three have Gothic - tattoo variations.

Better Vampires UKC 7-0 This version if Better Vampires adds all the Angelic races so that the Mortal Mask spell will make your character look reverted. Last version updated Better Vampires 6-8

RaceMenu Merged UKC v3-4-5 This version of Racemenu merges most popular overlays into one script. Do NOT use RaceMenuOverlays.esp as it is merged. Do NOT use RaceMenuPlugin.esp. Instead use RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp from XPMSE.

UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique This is my collection of UNPB TBBP and TPSB mods and fixes.

Black Rose UNPB TPSB HDT is the outfit in the picture. Also available on my collection page (in the mod above).

Definitions

BBP: Breast Butt Physics = Bouncing Breasts
TBBP: Tender Breast Butt Physics = Bouncing Breast and Butts
TPSB: Tender Pregnant Scaled Body = Bouncing Breast and Butts with Belly Scaling
HDT: HDT = Body that uses Ragdoll Physics instead of animations for Bouncing Breasts,Butts, and Belly Scaling

BBP is the Skyrim successor to Oblivion's BBB (Better Bouncing Boobs). I was one of the original BBB team members who spent hundreds of hours converting Oblivion. BBP was first introduced by CherryHotaling in CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod. BBP adds NPC L Breast and NPC R Breast bones. TBBP was then introduced by dragonfly who also wrote the TBBP animations. TBBP is a heavily miss used term and a lot of mods claim to use it but do NOT. LSAR TBBP for example is NOT TBBP as it has no butt physics. But the breast were converted using a TBBP body. TBBP uses four breast bones: NPC L Breast & NPC R Breast bones and NPC L Breast01 & NPC R Breast01. TPSB adds the belly bone but deactivates the additional TBBP breast bones. B3Lisario created the first pregnancy scaling body for Estrus Charus: b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body. The term TPSB was coined by Blabba who went on to create HDT bodies and is now working on CITRUS bodies. HDT was created by HydrogensaysHDT and the Arrow and Knee mod team. HDT uses ragdoll physics instead of animations to make thing go bounce, bump, and jiggle. HDT bodies are the future of Skyrim and are now starting to include functional physics vaginas. SOS Schlongs of Skyrim by B3Lisario is the only functional physics penis mod.

Credits
Thanks to Psychos1s and Brokefoot for Temptress Race
Thanks to bhaktisean for Lunari Race
Thanks to Seren4XX for Ashen Race
Thanks to Nikitaa for Succubus Race (check out the new version also with animated wings!!!)
Thanks to Anton0028 for Animated Dragon Wings
Thanks to HydrogensaysHDT for HDT Physics Extension
Thanks to HydrogensaysHDT for BodyChange
Thanks to milisot for Animated Feathered Wings
Thanks to jaques00 for HDT Dragon Tails
Thanks to BringtheNoise for Project: Unified UNP
Thanks to b3lisario for b3lisario's UNPB TBBP PB (Pregnant Body)
Thanks to Groovtama for XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
Thanks to HydrogensaysHDT for HDT Physics Extensions
Thanks to XP32 for UNP Blessed Body - UNPB Redux Project
Thanks to Dimmon99 for DIMONIZED UNP female body
Thanks to Apachii for ApachiiSkyHair
Thanks to BellaGail for Better Females by Bella
Thanks to zzjay for Better Females by Bellla Natural Edition
Thanks to Diethardt for Better Makeup for SKSE
Thanks to yllib for No More Ugly Bronze Shine
Thanks to SvarogNL for Dry Skin
Thanks to elmanouche for Muscular Women
Thanks to Tigersan for Female Muscle Mod
Thanks to xs2reality for Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic muscle
Thanks to TMPhoenix for RaceCompatibility
Thanks to porroone for Flying Mod BETA
Thanks to indefiance for Flying Mod Overhauled and Enhanced
Thanks to ChizFoShiz for Imbued Weapons
Thanks to Brehanin2 for Better Vampires
Thanks to Duhorizon and Vendayn and Sacremas for mod testing

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/05/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racecompatibility for Skyrim, SKYUI 4.1, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XPMSE), Working HDT XML (HDT All In One 14.28 version UKC preferred)
  • Special Edition Compatible

If you are upgrading from the BETA bad news:  You must have a clean save or the feathered wings will not appear in the MCM Menu.  I tried everything to figure out a better way to upgrade but I am starting a new game to try it out.  You should be able to switch races, uninstall Temptress, clean save, and reinstall Temptress.   Sorry I could not come up with a better way to get the MCM to update.

There are now 12 wings available.  The last two are Angelic Feathered White and Angelic Feathered Black.  They do not use a tail.

Anyone else experience the body disappearing when transformed? The head, wings, and tail remain. I've all the required mods + the Bella body listed in the convenience files; generated FNIS and started a new game.

PS The tail is remaining in the last two wing options: Angelic White and Angelic Black.

Always a fan of your work UKC, trying this out (using Succubus atm but for next playthrough I'm going to try this race out) and noticed the breasts are pretty flat. Are they supposed to be that way? Here's a SS of it and if they aren't supposed to look like this...should I reinstall my skeleton or something? Thanks!

kPjKHh8.png

• 3 months later...

Sorry guys I didn't realize I wasn't subscribed to this topic so i had no idea there were posts.  Beef if you didn't get it fixed let me know.  Make sure you downloaded parts 1 & 2.  Patches the breasts being smashed has to do with Havoc settings.  It does require some tweaking.  Most of the time it is caused by the Havoc Object.  I quit using it unless I was actually using it for that reason.  So the bottom line is you have a good question but I don't have a good answer other then don't  use the havoc object all the time which you may have integrated into the head mesh.

I uploaded a BETA version of Temptress Succubus (1.2).  It should have no effect on a current save as all I did was add a third race to the original mod.  I did this for two reasons.  The first is consolidation of esps and the second is to share the angelic wing power.  Trying to add wings to every race in a separate esp is a lot of scripting and potentially conflicting.  It's better to have all the races I play all share the same wings scripts.  The Temptress Succubus does not share any assets with Succubus mod and won't conflict with it at all.  Temptress Succubus does not have any horns though.  It gets the same options that Angelic Temptress gets.  

Future plans:

Add an Angelic Ashen

Add more Feathered Wings 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ugly.  Weird problem.  It's not really game breaking, and everything works fine, and no errors pop up.  But after the very first time I transform into the Angelic form, every time I jump I get the height that I would jump to if I had the wings on, even though the ability would be off.

Hey, thanks for the mod, I like it! Love dragon wings, been using them on various characters, and the new angel wings are AWESOME!

Question however, I'm having an issue with her fingernails and toe nails; they're glowing as if I'm missing a texture, and when used Racemenu Overlays to put nail paint even with all black and no nail glow selected the nails still glowed, and of course I can't do anything with the toenails.

Also I'm wanting to use this with SOS Futa for UNP, but the crotch tattoos makes the seam painfully visible... but I kinda like all the others! I have no idea how to remove only that section of the tattoo however. Any way you can make the tattoos a Racemenu Overlay instead of being stuck on the body by default? Otherwise, can I use the normal Temptress or Succubus Race skins for this race to get around the problem for now?

Also while at it, thank you for your armor and weapon compilation, not even having opened it in game I already love it, I need as many clothes available as possible but hate the space they take in my load order.

Rusty I'll check that.  I have jump height doubled anyways so I let me play with it and see what's going on.

Sacremas I made a equip-able SOS just for this race.  I'll post it or send it to you later.  The nails should be Pink on Temptress and red on Ashen.  They are part of the texture that the tattoos are on (weird).  I'll double check.

I just posted 1.5BETA.  there are now a total of 40 wings: 10 dragon and 30 feathered.  

Please keep posting your bugs so I can fix them and take this out of BETA.

Awesome, thanks for the update, do you know if this is fully compatible with the Requiem patch for Angelic Temptress? You can find it here if you didn't make it yourself; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1685-requiem-sexlab-devious-patches/

Also by the way, that equippable Schlong... it wouldn't be tattoed and altered by any chance? Been hoping for something like that for a while now, I tried out Kendo 2's Prince Albert piercings for SOS but they are incompatible with Futa.

That patch is fairly new so it should work just fine.  The only thing I changed was the wings.  I have to get all the bugs out before I worry about patches though or we will just be doing double work.  My game is in pieces right now while I test out the new Wings.  I will have to get back to you on the SOS  and make sure it works.

Rusty I spent 12 hours trying to fix the jump bug and failed.  Skyrim's game engine is rotten and I can't fix it.  Anton was able remove extra jump height by using a dispel potion. In his original mod you took potions to turn the wings on and off.  I back engineered the whole system to use armor and object effects instead.  The falling damage perk is added and removed properly as are all other effects but Jump height is not an effect its a global.  Most of the globals never work right anyways.  For example I have a patch that increases jump height but most of the time it doesn't work.  If you change globals in Wryebash they don't always work either.  It's just Skyrim.  If jump was a spell, effect, object, perk or just about anything else I could fix it.  Something I realized in the process is that when you log off jump resets to vanilla.  Even if you have wings out it resets.  I fixed a bunch of bugs in the process of rewriting every script.  (The good news I guess)

in either case, this is def my new race pack, keeps me from switching to cbbe again. loving the wing selection, like an expanded succubus race... even saves me a few ESP files by letting me disable those other races! Any chance you can dd in a later version, in the MCM menu, a couple tabs for the full win and tail looks? Or heck, even if you added in your animated wings to the original mod, that would be awesome. I know a lot of people are wanting angelic wings.

Rusty I spent 12 hours trying to fix the jump bug and failed.  Skyrim's game engine is rotten and I can't fix it.  Anton was able remove extra jump height by using a dispel potion. In his original mod you took potions to turn the wings on and off.  I back engineered the whole system to use armor and object effects instead.  The falling damage perk is added and removed properly as are all other effects but Jump height is not an effect its a global.  Most of the globals never work right anyways.  For example I have a patch that increases jump height but most of the time it doesn't work.  If you change globals in Wryebash they don't always work either.  It's just Skyrim.  If jump was a spell, effect, object, perk or just about anything else I could fix it.  Something I realized in the process is that when you log off jump resets to vanilla.  Even if you have wings out it resets.  I fixed a bunch of bugs in the process of rewriting every script.  (The good news I guess)

SkyTweak is great for adjusting things like jump distance and falling damage in game.

Any chance for a non BBP enabled skeleton, or UNP version? If not, can you point out exactly which folders are for the angelic races, so i can just drop my unp mesh in there?

Why would you want either of those? It's either because you can't use HDT - and HDT is better and more realistic if you can use it - and there's no use for a UNP version, as there's little difference between UNP and UNPB once you put the weight on 20 or so. At that weight you can use all UNP armors and not notice anything.

Wait, I misread you, a Non-BBP enabled skeleton? Again I'm not sure why, as the XPMS skeleton is needed for all the other things this body is going to do, like that equippable schlong. But you should try out the XPMS skeleton anyway, it's much better and has tons of new RaceMenu options.

Any chance for a non BBP enabled skeleton, or UNP version? If not, can you point out exactly which folders are for the angelic races, so i can just drop my unp mesh in there?

Why would you want either of those? It's either because you can't use HDT - and HDT is better and more realistic if you can use it - and there's no use for a UNP version, as there's little difference between UNP and UNPB once you put the weight on 20 or so. At that weight you can use all UNP armors and not notice anything.

1. Bouncing all over the place isn't what im all for, and the only HDT settings i see are for the dragon tail...

2. Sometimes I prefer a more natural body for the time period... Either case, it was an idea, didnt require you to get defensive. 

@ CPT Jack.  I like the look of UNP as well but I went with UNPB because the breasts are better proportioned to the butt.  In other words if you really like UNP then you will like UNPB at 40-60 weight better.  I run 60 weight and test like that.  The other advantage to UNPB is it more evenly distributes various body types throughout Skyrim.  As far as BBP you can turn it off in the XML.  I have not played with it yet so I cannot tell you how but I was told it's too easy to do.  You need XMPSE for the wings and tails.  Frankly HDT physics is the way to go for hair, weapon slings, and combat so like I said I suggest turning functions you don't want off.

Also, All my conversions in the Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique are based on UNPB TPSB.  You are talking every vanilla and DLC armor and I'm working on everything else.   That being said I have gone back on numerous occasions and spent hours creating true 0 weight armors when none originally existed so that I could run at 40-60 weight with no problems or clipping.

What is DD in a later version?  As far as Full wings and Smaller wings I will look into that at a later date.  I also plan to look into a tail toggle.  Only the dragon wings have the size and tail option though.

@Sacremas Skytweak is how I know when functions are working.  

Well that's kind of why the bodies called Tender Pregnant Scaled Body (TPSB) so you definitely should.  I was recommended beeing female but have not tried it.  Children+Soul Gems for Hentai Pregnancy produces children that have skills like vendor and weapons tempering and you can also farm soul gems with it.  I use Skykids as a kid replacer.  Estrus Charus is what the TPSB body was originally designed for and it works really good if you like being assaulted by whatever class of creature those are.

@ CPT Jack.  I like the look of UNP as well but I went with UNPB because the breasts are better proportioned to the butt.  In other words if you really like UNP then you will like UNPB at 40-60 weight better.  I run 60 weight and test like that.  The other advantage to UNPB is it more evenly distributes various body types throughout Skyrim.  As far as BBP you can turn it off in the XML.  I have not played with it yet so I cannot tell you how but I was told it's too easy to do.  You need XMPSE for the wings and tails.  Frankly HDT physics is the way to go for hair, weapon slings, and combat so like I said I suggest turning functions you don't want off.

Also, All my conversions in the Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique are based on UNPB TPSB.  You are talking every vanilla and DLC armor and I'm working on everything else.   That being said I have gone back on numerous occasions and spent hours creating true 0 weight armors when none originally existed so that I could run at 40-60 weight with no problems or clipping.

What is DD in a later version?  As far as Full wings and Smaller wings I will look into that at a later date.  I also plan to look into a tail toggle.  Only the dragon wings have the size and tail option though.

@Sacremas Skytweak is how I know when functions are working.  

No worries, Ive been using the HDT bodies lately, and love them. Has that right mix of everything. But i dont know enough about XML modification yet to adjust things accordingly. But Its no worries. Its just the naked body itself, and UNPB is fine. No complaints with it either. 

I am glad you are enjoying it.  It makes me feel better about the thousands of hours I spent.  Don't forget to check out mega for armor conversions.  

BUT if you decide you want to change the body all you have to do is change the meshes in the folder any UNP based body can use the same textures.

AND body change is great for changing bodies on the fly.  I use it when I want to be really buff.