More believable HDT breast , butt and belly physics

View File

It annoyed me that everyone used the old hdt physics extension, so I made ​​a xml should work safely with the latest version and for that I have renamed

(NPC PRE BELLY) already in (HDT BELLY).

This was made for UNPB body with xp32´s skeleton and a pregnancy scaling a body nif and

the most common is b3lisario's UNPB BBP Pregnant Body (beta).7z.

The requirements:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37900

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25488-hdt-physics-extension-v1428-latest/

you should be able to use any unpb compatible pregnancy meshes :

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/149-estrus-chaurus/

As you've probably noticed, this file has been reported before a short time!

A short time later it was no longer accessible.

I do not know the reason, because as I was able to prove with a picture of this file is older than the post of complaint! Both messages were removed shortly thereafter, but the file is no longer accessible.

Perhaps there is a small error of the page or admin has made them inaccessible! I've got no more complaining, so I'm assuming that there are only technical difficulties!

Mik.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/04/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    A proper skeleton (xp32) , HDT Physics Extension v14.28 Latest and the UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT with a pregnancy nif
  • Special Edition Compatible

I have a very basic question.  How or where do I install an xml file to use this mod?  I have all the prerequisites and am running HDT physics currently but I've never added a file like this to my game.

Found the answer, neve

Just in case someone wants to know !

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

I have a very basic question.  How or where do I install an xml file to use this mod?  I have all the prerequisites and am running HDT physics currently but I've never added a file like this to my game.

Found the answer, neve

Just in case someone wants to know !

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins

Thanks, Mikhail.  I should've shared what I did to help others.  I actually did it a bit different.  I created a data/SKSE/Plugins nested folders and added your file to the plugins folder, zipped the folders and added using NMM.  I like to use NMM whenever possible as it helps me keep my stuff organized.

I should also mention I used the Just for Fun program to change the belly because on my UNPB body the stomach was concave.

Either way, I really like the physics in your mod.  Thanks for sharing.

Firstly, i just have to say this XML is amazing! I don't know how you did it in 20 minutes.. i was tweaking mine for aaages and i never got it as natural as you have.

BUT it comes at a cost i think. I'm using your XML, Blabbas CITRUS body project and CT77s TBBP enabled armour replacements. and the combination is absolutely killer. Far better than my old one. But since swapping out the XMLs with yours, i've noticed a massive increase in the amount of jiggly bits getting stuck in a loop of, uh, mad jiggling. Like often a single butt cheek will be caught in some sort of feedback loop of collision. A little bit distracting...

But even stranger is the significant increase in times that NPCs and my followers will stretch into the sky and turn invisible upon entering a new cell. Am i the only one experiencing this? It happened with my old XML, but very rarely. Now it can be like every other time i load a new area. I might start a new post about this, see if anyone has any updated information on how to fix this, but if you have any advice, that'd be fantastic. Still, despite all that, it's so much better than my old one, i can't bring myself to swap it back yet.. 

On a lighter note, would anyone happen to know which parameters in JFF i could edit to give more noticeable butt jigglage for large booties? Particularly during Sexlab animations. I've experimented with JFF for a while but it's still kind of black magic to me...

edit. ALSO, would anyone happen to have any information or links about how to add more collision for HDTPE? I'm using the All in One Havok Object (could this be the cause of all the jigglage loops and invisible NPCs?) and haven't had any luck editing NIFs before. But i'd really love to get better collision during Sexlab animations. I'm not sure what's possible, but if there's a way to add collision to male/female forearms, torsos and thighs as well as male hands and schlongs. That'd be amazing :)

Your xml preset works great for cbbe bodyslise too.I only removed the belly and prebelly entries of the xml using JFFv.4 because i don't like jiggling bellies and toned down a bit more the but bounce because it was too noticable for me (i like it a bit subtle).But the breasts,the breast bounce is supreme!It's the best bounce in an xml i have ever seen, very noticable in the x and z axis but not jello like bouncing (the bounce deteriorates to a halt after 2 or 3 movements (which in their own are not equal) =>just as i like it!!The only thing i seem not able to make to my liking is the amount/how profound the collision between breasts and hands are while using the notorius sexy idle since the effect is only displayed as it should (profound collision and very well performed (breasts don't deform at all)) only after the first sexy idle is done after i load a save game.Afterwards all repetitions are toned down and i can't remedy it despite giving greater radius values for hand collision.Any ideas?Thanks!Your preset is a keeper for sure!! 

Firstly, i just have to say this XML is amazing! I don't know how you did it in 20 minutes.. i was tweaking mine for aaages and i never got it as natural as you have.

BUT it comes at a cost i think. I'm using your XML, Blabbas CITRUS body project and CT77s TBBP enabled armour replacements. and the combination is absolutely killer. Far better than my old one. But since swapping out the XMLs with yours, i've noticed a massive increase in the amount of jiggly bits getting stuck in a loop of, uh, mad jiggling. Like often a single butt cheek will be caught in some sort of feedback loop of collision. A little bit distracting...

But even stranger is the significant increase in times that NPCs and my followers will stretch into the sky and turn invisible upon entering a new cell. Am i the only one experiencing this? It happened with my old XML, but very rarely. Now it can be like every other time i load a new area. I might start a new post about this, see if anyone has any updated information on how to fix this, but if you have any advice, that'd be fantastic. Still, despite all that, it's so much better than my old one, i can't bring myself to swap it back yet.. 

On a lighter note, would anyone happen to know which parameters in JFF i could edit to give more noticeable butt jigglage for large booties? Particularly during Sexlab animations. I've experimented with JFF for a while but it's still kind of black magic to me...

edit. ALSO, would anyone happen to have any information or links about how to add more collision for HDTPE? I'm using the All in One Havok Object (could this be the cause of all the jigglage loops and invisible NPCs?) and haven't had any luck editing NIFs before. But i'd really love to get better collision during Sexlab animations. I'm not sure what's possible, but if there's a way to add collision to male/female forearms, torsos and thighs as well as male hands and schlongs. That'd be amazing :)

The butt problem is known to me but the other mentioned issues are because of the Havok object.

Some clothing and armor affect the xml of the body !
My old xml had less of these problems, the performance was slightly inferior to the new one !
I'll try to improve ! 

Do you use PSVAG by chance ?

I've been using this and it's great. Just now decided to set up breast collision too. Took a while to figure out I needed to delete the hdt.xml and just rename this to hdt.xml to get it looking like it used to. I assume that's how it's supposed to go anyway.

But anyway, I tested with a boob touch idle anim, and I'm getting some hand clipping. I looked at the .xml and what am I supposed to edit to make the hands pull out further or whatever?

EDIT: also why does the topic say belly got renamed when the .xml has no mention of any kind of belly?

The butt problem is known to me but the other mentioned issues are because of the Havok object.

Some clothing and armor affect the xml of the body !
My old xml had less of these problems, the performance was slightly inferior to the new one !
I'll try to improve ! 

Do you use PSVAG by chance ?

Hey!

Good to know it's a known problem, i'm sure it's made worse by my set up though. Using the citrus body, which is still in beta. As well as all vanilla clothes replaced by TBBP enabled versions which are built for a different body. It's a pretty glitchy set up i think, which is a shame as apart from a few minor issues, it looks/works great for the most part.

I don't think i do use the PSVAG, as i don't actually know what it is ^^ Unless i'm using it unknowingly then i'd say no. 

Keep doing your thing man, it's fantastic. Perhaps there is no way around it and these better, more realistic XMLs do come with a few downsides. I don't know. If you make any further edits, or variations of this XML please don't hesitate to post them here. I'm sure other members and I will be extremely grateful. I still can't get the butt bounce to be more noticable...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...