Sitting Animation Bug

Warstormer

I checked my data folder and I don't have any animation replacing my sitting animation that I am able to find, but nobody sits anymore. When someone starts to sit they do a casting animation and then they just stand on (or somewhat inside) the chair.

Does anyone have a copy of the original sitting animations or maybe a link to a mod that adds new ones?

Thanks~

it sounds like some mod you have installed replaced the sitting animation, but you say you have not installed any.

Have you messed with the CK and maybe fat fingered something..I do this all the time :( by mistake. I mean it does happen.

You might try opening the BSA animations file, and finding, and extracting the sitting file. You will need a BSA extracting utility, I am using the fall out one.

It's probably wildlife realism mod or something like this if you have it. It screwed animations for every interactive object in game (chairs,forges,grindstones,...). Took me half hour until i found what it is causing it.I should use wrye bash finally...

Archived